Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing Well ❯ Hot springs bring realization ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wishing Well

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Dragon Ball Z. Even my pants are on loan. Don't sue me.

Disclaimer: This is my first fic. Expect it to suck. Don't hurt me.

Legend: "…" = speech

'…' = thought

~~~ = beginning/ending of flashback

"Oomph!"

"Itai!"

"Stop yanking!"

The dust around the hot springs cleared to show Inuyasha crumpled into the every popular Sit position, Miroku massaging a large lump on his head, and Gohan coddling his tender tail in his hands.

"You came here to spy on us didn't you, Houshi-sama?"

"I thought you were better than that Gohan!"

"Can none of you keep your hentai thoughts away for two seconds?!"

Miroku was the first on his feet, rolling upwards with such grace that Sango could not concentrate on her tirade.

His eyes smoldered as he turned them towards Sango. He remembered what his father had taught him, about his soul mate being the only woman he would ever smell in heat. He had been in love with Sango for so long, and to finally have proof…it was a heady combination.

Inuyasha stood up slowly, moving with preternatural ease from rest to standing. His eyes were hidden by his bangs, but Kagome remained in his sights. His senses had not lied to him. Kagome had been examining his body, and what she saw had aroused her greatly. 'So, I do stand a chance. Kami, to have been blind for so long…'

Gohan levitated to his feet, eyes intent on his tail. He had told Videl to stop yanking, but pain wasn't the reason for his outburst. The minute she had touched his tail, his body exploded into myriad sensations, each one overwhelming his senses. He could smell her heat. He could taste her skin. He could feel her pulse through her fingertips. He could hear the way she was panting with unconscious lust. He could see the way her body responded to him.

The males turned and walked away, smirks plastered on their faces.

Kagome shuddered as she was released from Inuyasha's unseen, yet hypnotic golden gaze. She watched the other girls shake their own hypnosis off, and sighed. What had changed just now? Inuyasha had given her heated glances before, but this…this was a blatant advertisement of lust. Kagome had never felt so aroused and desired in her life.

"Ano, I guess we should take our baths," she muttered softly, unable to meet anyone's eyes. "We have a lot to do before the festival."

The other girls nodded mutely as they stripped.

No one saw a fox kit and a two-tailed cat scamper from the bushes.

--------------------------------------------- Elsewhere -------------------------------------------------

Shippou and Kirara had been sent by Kaede to look for flowers to help decorate the village for the festival. And that really was Shippou's only intention. Honest! But he sniffed Kagome okaa-san going to the hot springs and he was sure that he could have a little fun getting his hair and tail washed.

He never expected to see Inuyasha and the other men there. And he didn't really expect to find Kagome and Inuyasha reacting to each other like his parents used to, although they had come close to it many times before.

So he did the first thing he was good at when it looked like the coast was clear.

Which explains why he and Kirara were zooming back to the village as silently as possible.

"Mrow?" Kirara asked Shippou.

"We didn't do anything wrong, Kirara, but can you imagine what Inuyasha and Miroku will do to us if they find out that we know how they really feel about Kagome and Sango? Especially with all the other stuff we've heard from being with the girls last night? And I don't think Gohan is any better when it comes to Videl."

Shippou was suddenly gripped by a sensation of floating, his tail rapidly rising off of the ground to leave him dangling upside down in the air. He shrieked once, and fainted dead away as he heard an overly familiar voice inquire, "And what exactly did you overhear, hmm lunch bait?"

Kirara saw the figure, and transformed, only to be swarmed on all sides. Before she could disperse her attackers, Shippou's scent was long gone.