Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Crossing the Dimensions ❯ Realizations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pan's POV

I don't know what I was thinking… accepting a fight with a weak earthling. Maybe I should back out. "I don't want to embarrass you!" I said as sincerely as I could. The Yusuke just smiled… a secretive smile. A smile that I didn't like. In fact, it ticked me off. Maybe I could just punch him once. I'd feel a lot better! "Hey its your pain, not mine. No hard feelings when I pound you into the ground right?"

Yusuke's POV

I feel some strange energy being emmited my this girl. I should take this into the alley way just in case. I grabbed her arm and dragged her do my destination. She looked pissed though. I let go and moved into fighting stance. "And alley way! How exciting!" She said sarcastically. I charged her with great speed expecting her not to react. How wrong I was. She danced out of the way with bewilderment on her face. "Hey! Your not so bad after all. Only a few people I know in the world can move that fast." He looked at her with accusing eyes. " Only a few people I know can dodge my attack - demon!"

Kuabwara's POV

What the hell… How the heck could she have dodged Urameshi's attack. He is a spirit detective for god's sake. This is getting serious. What is she? A demon. Hey Kurama? Hiei? We need some back up pronto! A minute later… Ya sure… whatever…

That was defianetly Hiei. Don't mind him Kazuma. We'll be there as fast as we can.

Author's POV

"Im not a demon." Pan said. "I think your mistaken." Yusuke looked at her skeptically. He pointed his finger at her and yelled, "Spirit Gun!" Pan raised an eyebrow and caught it. "What was the point of that?" Pan asked. She was clearly amazed that a human could emit so much energy.

Kurama and Hiei ran into the dark alley way just in time to see Yusuke shoot at a raven haired girl with his spirit gun. "What is Yusuke doing?" Kurama asked. More to himself than Hiei. Hiei wasn't paying attention. He was watching her catch the blast like a baseball. Using his speed he snuck up behind the girl and grabbed her. "Who are you?" He hissed. "Let go of me you creep." She retorted. "Not until you tell me who you are." She looked at him defiantely. "Im not a demon if that is what you mean." Hiei smirked at her. "I think we should go see Koenma to get some explainations." Yusuke walked toward him without taking his eyes off Pan. "Good idea." Kuabwara and Kurama nodded.