Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! Blah de blah blah! (In this fic Trunks and Goten are both 18, whilst Bra and Pann are 15. we're sorry we had to change the ages but we're not very experienced at this and we're just beginners plus it helps the story fit. You'll see what we mean later on in the story!)

Hope u enjoy! R/R please don't forget!

And also please check out our other 2 DBZ Fic's if you have enough time `Karaoke Klassics' and `Cheeky Prince Charming'. We also have a couple of other small one - shot fics if u have your eye out! But our main ones we are working on at the mom are the best!- trust us! HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAP 1!

DBZ VACATION

Chap 1- Bye Bye Earth, hello sunshine! But wait there's a stowaway! Who is it?

Trunks and Vegeta had finished their training session about three hours ago, the last of the time was spent loading the luggage into the ship, double checking everything and saying their goodbyes to the other gang members and Bulma's parents.

Vegeta just looked away and tried to hide on the ship. Ever since he had firstly arrived on Earth all that time ago just after Freeza's defeat, when he firstly stayed with Bulma at CC her mother had been fond of him but he was totally unattracted to her, he had been too busy with her daughter Bulma!

(It's actually true! If you watch the episodes just after Nameks destruction when they are all on Earth she kept on offering him drinks and cakes etc!)

"Have you got the keys!" Chi Chi asked Bulma for about the millionth time.

"Yeah! And all the cash, cards and other stuff like that is all stored in the safe locked up and secure no body can break in their without a Sayan noticing!" Bulma said as she waved a final goodbye to her mother and father.

The ship they were all riding in was huge! Must bigger than Goku and Vegeta's in Z about twice the size in fact!

"Wow! We have two bathrooms!" Goten said exploring the inside of the ship,

"I must say…. It is luxurious….." Chi Chi said as she stepped up the steps and into the ship.

"Its ok I guess…… Just you wait until we reach our hotel in three weeks time- that's luxurious!" Bulma said dreamily sitting down in the driver seat and strapping on her seat belt.

"Come on you lot! Sit down and strap in!" Gohan urged as he sat down in the row behind Bulma.

"Ohhhh Mum…. Do we have to….. Seat belts are so nerdy……" whined Bra opening up a can of orange soda and drinking the tangy liquid.

"Just until we get to orbit Bra!" Bulma said smiling at her once again grumbling husband who contently sat down beside her and surprisingly without a fuss put on his seat belt.

Trunks came and sat on the third row with Goten Pann and Bra.

Goku, Chi Chi and Videl sat down on the second row with Gohan.

All the seats were filled up and there was no space for anybody else.

It was going to take them approximately twelve hours to reach the planet they were heading for,

And about ten minutes to reach orbit and get out of the earth's atmosphere.

Then the gang was free to wonder about and do as they please, until that time they had to be strpped up securely in their seats, Goku was being his normal dopey self and was constantly pissing Vegeta off as poor Vegeta was sat in front of Goku. (Goku is in his adult body by the way)

"Chi….. I need the toilet….." Goku kept on whining as the ship started to rumble and shudder violently.

"Hold on tight….. Its going to be a bumpy ride up!" Bulma said pushing some buttons down and switching some switches,

Then a voice was heard murmuring from inside of a suitcase that was half unzipped obviously for oxygen.

It was the only suit case that hadn't been moved and something live was inside of it!

Vegeta unclipped his seat belt, it didn't make much difference as they were near orbit anyway, the ship was still rocking dangerously though but mostly it had calmed down.

"Is it a bit late to say I'm afraid of heights….." the voice murmured again.

"Who's there?" Vegeta said clenching his fists and starting to power up.

"Wait up Vegeta! You're not having all the fun!" Goku said getting out of his seat.

"Yeah!" agreed Trunks standing up too and flying toward Vegeta.

"Wait up!" Goten said struggling to unclip his belt.

The voice started to murmur once again and sounded very scared but who was it? Was it a threat?

"Come out or we'll blast you!!!!" threatened Vegeta kicking the suitcase against the wall. This made the voice cry out in pain.

"guys……??" Bulma said to the girls as she turned round and shook her head at all the guys. None were listening to instructions, they had been told to stay in their seats that lasted about six minutes….. Everybody except Gohan who was still belted up and watching like the girls.

The reactions in which the guys were having fun torturing the mysterious stowaway.

"Hey you guys….. why not give him a chance to at least come out….." Videl said watching Trunks step forward and continuously jump on the now battered and squashed suitcase.

"Videl's right…. I don't think the cowards had enough time to surrender!" Goten said pulling Trunks off the suitcase and finally kicking it himself.

"Owwwwwww…… "The suitcase replied unsteadily. The voice was very familiar to all of the gang but no body could picture who it was,

"Who are you…? Your not some mega fit super star… are you?" Bra said stepping up and pushing in front of all the very muscularly guys.

"Yeah! I really think that some big pop star is going to stroll onto the ship, hide himself just so he could get a sun tan don't you think they've got enough money to do it themselves!? Although Bra you don't know what money is…… the only currency you know is credit card!" Pann said stepping up with her hands on her hips and strutting forward laughing at her best friends hopes and dreams.

"I'm stuck!!!!!" the voice said getting panicky once again,

"Hey! Grandpa! Is that you!!!" Pann said angrily lifting up the suitcase and slamming it on the floor.

Hercule came rolling out!

Right at a very angry Vegeta's feet……….

Disclaimers: Sorry that was so short but we'll add the next chap on at the same time as this one so there's still chap 2 to read now…..

We promise next chap will be twice as long so get reading!

Please review thank you!

Hope you liked but we also promise the fic gets a lot more better we're really only getting started! On the next chap they arrive on the planet, and they also go sunbathing etc!

BYE!!!!!!