Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing….. Poor u c LOL! Not!

Heres the next chappy!

Hope you like it please review and tell us what you think we want your opinions and any ideas you may have to help us put in the fic!

Please check out our other 2 main fics `CHEEKY PRINCE CHARMING,' AND KARAOKE KLASSICS'

As we promised on the other chapter this ones twice as long!

Hope you enjoy!!!! Oh yeah has anybody out there tried turkey bacon? Weird name we know but trust Bimbo it's lovely! U've got to try some! And them little sausages called chipolatas are really nice too! LOL we like them both…….mmmmmmmm.

DBZ VACATION

Chap 2- On the way to Planet Oceania! Hercules punishment!

Vegeta was not amused, he did not like Hercule at all and seeing him hiding in his and Bulma's space ship did not help.

He was moody because Bulma had woken him up at 8-00 that morning to make sure he had packed and had gotten everything ready.

He was used to waking up at around 10-30 not just after sun rise as he put it!

(As you can tell we are late risers! Lol!)

"What are you doing!" demanded Vegeta kicking the whimpering Hercule against the wall into a first aid box.

"I'm sorry…….." Hercule said starting to whimper and cry, this just angered Vegeta more, and then Trunks joined in and started kicking the almost bald man.

"You're a disgrace to all humans!" Vegeta said picking up the now crying Hercule and getting ready to chuck him outside into air less space. Trunks and Goten were cheering him on and not helping at all. The only people he would listen too were Bulma and Bra…..

Bra wasn't going to say anything though, she was enjoying Hercules torture probably the most out of everybody she was in stitches at seeing this full grown man who claimed to be world champion and who also claimed he was stronger than anything, getting beaten up by two Sayans and two demi Sayans. Not much competition there!

It was Bulma who stepped in they had reached orbit and so she had set the ships path on cruise control- now she could try and calm her husband down to spare Hercule…

Then she could have some fun torturing him! She wasn't going to let the guys have all the fun!

"Vegeta……!" Bulma just said in a warning voice, he immediately stopped but refused to put Hercule down.

"What is it now woman!" Vegeta said getting agitated at her interfering although he then regretted not calling her by her name.

Bulma's eyes narrowed and straight away Vegeta knew he had pissed her off properly; He just put Hercule down and stood behind a now laughing Goku.

"You got told Vegeta!" Goku said beaming his smile bigger than usual.

"Shut up Kakorot! I'm in a pissed off mood anyway and you're not helping! Catch the drift!" Vegeta threatened sitting back down this time in the living room bit of the ship not the front, he was lying on a very long sofa twice the size of himself but he was just being typical Vegeta, he then contently turned on the very large widescreen TV and started watching a wrestling match.

"Men!" Bulma said turning round and facing Hercule he was going to get a mouthful from all the mothers! Chi Chi, Bulma and Videl! (Poor guy! Serves his own rights though we don't think anybody actually likes him or Yamcha because we hate them both!)

"Please….. Have mercy don't hurt me……" Hercule whimpered, Vegeta then called up from the sofa,

"Don't hurt him Kill him! "Then he laughed at the wrestling match he was watching because the person Vegeta was rooting for was winning!

And had also seriously injured the other, people with stretchers were rushing to the scene whilst Vegeta's favourite was still crushing his opponents body!

"What are you doing on my ship Hercule?" Bulma said stamping her foot, all the guys Via Gohan had gone now and left the girls to the punishments.

Trunks, Goten, Pann and Bra were in their rooms (yes they are separate rooms! But both girls and guys are sharing)

"Dad I'm so angry with you!" Videl said turning her back on Hercule.

"Yeah! This is our vacation not yours!" Chi Chi said. "Now stand up! Well Bulma what are we going to do with him….?" Chi Chi said in a sarcastic voice.

"MMMMM…… why not let him come along…. But he can do all the chores, the cleaning and the dirty jobs we don't want!" Bulma said beaming.

"Great idea!" Chi said agreeing with everything Bulma was saying.

"I want out! Please, I only wanted to come so I could see what it was like in space…… just send me home……" whined Hercule.

"NO! you wanted to come, you can come but…… you have to do all the work we don't want to do, your everybody's slave for the five weeks and if you don't do what we all say then we'll leave you on the loneliest planet we can find got that!" threatened Bulma.

Then Vegeta came into the girls' conversation,

"And you can start by making me and the others breakfast!" Vegeta said walking up and putting his arms around Bulma.

"You pig! " Bulma cried "You only ate breakfast before we left!" she then laughed at Vegeta's very bad look of innocence.

"ok……." Gave up Hercule he didn't particularly want to make the Sayan prince in any more of a bad mood than he was already.

"Right….. I want fried bread, Smokey bacon, turkey bacon, chipolata's, sausages, onions, eggs and beans. But make sure there not scrambled! Now see what the others want!" Vegeta demanded liking the way he towered over Hercule and how he could make Hercule do practically anything he wanted.

"Oh and dad, you can clean out the bathroom later!" Videl said walking away she was still angry at him for just coming along for no reason.

`Great! Why did I leave Buu behind…. He would of done all this stuff…….. Except for the cooking anyway……' Hercule thought glumly as he switched on the electric cooker in the very large kitchen it had everything a vending machine that didn't need money, three cookers, a very large refrigerator an enormous freezer, a table, counters, stools, a microwave, a coffee machine, and huge cupboards.

Hercule had a rather large menu to cover!

Trunks had wanted the same as Vegeta, Goku wanted 10 bits of everything, Goten wanted the same as Goku and Gohan didn't want anything the same as Bra and Pann so Hercule in total had to fry up 40 bits of fried bread, 40 sausages, 80 chipolatas, 12 pots of beans, 40 eggs, 287 rashes of Smokey bacon and 200 rashes of turkey bacon! Plus lots of onions had to be cut up and fried, after the onions Hercule had been crying so much it looked as if he had just witnessed Titanic sinking!

The cooking took him 2 and a half hours until it was finally cooked!

After lots of rows and friendly fights it ended up Trunks winning and getting the bed by the window, they were just the same but they both didn't want to be near the door and both wanted by the window they caused a complete tip when Trunks had the brain wave of moving both the beds long ways so they would both be near the window but that didn't work as they were then blocking the door to their on suite bathroom. (All the bed rooms in the ship have on suite bathrooms with everything Jacuzzi, shower, bath, toilet, sink, etc….

Except Hercules's his bed room is the store-room he sleeps on a blow up bed and has to sleep with the Hoover.

Bra and Pann had also chosen where they were going to sleep Bra won this time because both did not want to sleep by the window- the opposite to the guys, because they didn't want any bugs coming to get them when they were sleeping so Pann had to sleep by the window and Bra had the bed nearest the door.

"Oh I just love your new bikini Pann it really suits you red is defiantly your colour!" Bra said as she pulled out some of her clothes and one of her bikini's this one was blue and had in silvery writing `princess' on the top part of the bikini.

"Yours is nice too!" Pann said as Bra darted into their bathroom to put on her swimsuit. The girls had planned to relax and they were going to both go in the Jacuzzi then have a great big make over after wards.

Pann was not as into clothes as Bra was though but being a girl she was into them a little bit, not half as much as Bra though! Bra had already informed Pann of what they were going to do when they reached a Planet on the third week; they were going to go shopping! `shop till you drop' as Bra put it.

They also were in luck as Pann had been saving up all her allowance for over 2 months and she had collected over $7500 to shop with! Plus the cash her parents would give her. She just dreaded how much Bra would spend in each shop! She'd probably spend double that on one item! Her parents would just give her all the money and credit cards she needed anyway, they would be too busy getting pampered to care!

"Do you want anything to eat?" Bra asked as she came out of the bathroom dressed in her new blue bikini. "Pot noodle?"

"Yeah why not!" Pann said as she entered the bathroom and changed into her bikini.

Pann came out and went into the kitchen to see her grandpa cleaning up all the dishes the hungry Sayans had left behind, Bra was boiling the kettle and had two king size beef and tomato pot noodles on the side next to her.

Pann couldn't help but feel sorry for her grandfather, she was angry for him for just coming along without asking anybody but she was just watching him clean all the dishes by hand! And Bra was standing there with an evil grin on her face, she knew that their was a dish washer, but she wasn't going to say anything to Hercule, she thought it was amusing seeing him do them all the long way but Pann was about to spoil her fun!

"Gramps… there is a dishwasher you know….." Pann said opening up the dishwasher in the corner of the very large kitchen.

Hercule looked very shamed and he tried on his stupid act that nobody ever believes.

"I knew that! But that's cheating! And the world martial arts champion never cheats!" he claimed proudly pointing to himself.

"Yeah whatever….." Bra said handing Pann her pot noodle.

"Do you want to see what the guys are up too?" asked Bra as she added extra ketchup to her pot noodle.

"Yeah why not! As long as soon as we finish its girl time!" Pann said following Bra into the guys' room.

Bra knocked on the door and Trunks shouted,

"COME IN!"

Bra and Pann both walked into their room, it was already a tip!

Trunks and Goten were playing on GameCube and were sitting on their beds.

"Do you two want to play?" Trunks asked holding up two controllers

"Nah don't worry about me, I've got to munch this!" Bra said holding up her pot noodle,

(Yeah all the rooms except Hercules have TV's in)

"Me too!" Pann said sitting down on the floor and watching the others play,

"Yeah! Beat that Goten!" Trunks said as his Pikachu knocked Luigi out of the ring with a big thunder shock.

"No fair! I nearly got that hammer as well!" Goten protested as they went back to the main menu screen, they were playing Super Smash Bros Melee.

"Are you sure you two don't want to play? We'll go easy on you!" Trunks said trying to bargain with the two girls, and holding up the controllers again.

"Easy on me! I'll wipe the floor with you!" Bra said putting her pot noodle down on the floor and grabbing a controller that Trunks had chucked to her.

"You think that just because I'm a girl I can't play computer games!" Pann said grabbing the other controller.

"Oh yeah! Do you want to play tag-team Goten my man! Girls VS Guys?" Trunks said going to the character selection screen.

"Mmmmm, who do I choose……." Bra said looking at the big choice of characters,

"Yeah! That sounds good! We'll cane you!" Goten said to Pann.

"Let me up on your bed I'm getting pins and needles!" whined Bra standing up and laying next to Goten on his bed.

"Pann?" Trunks said inching up against the wall to make room for Pann.

"Why not?" Pann said blushing.

They played GameCube for over an hour but after the girls lost each time except once when Trunks and Goten started to nuke each other and leave them two,

"We won again!" Goten said raising his hand in the air and clapping then he started singing along with Trunks the song,

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. (A soccer song)

"Whatever!" Bra said getting down off the bed and leaving her controller, "Me and Pann have really got to go, we're late for our little plan!" she said devilishly.

"Wow! Can we join in?" Goten said rubbing his hands together, the way Bra said it, it sounded like they were going to cause a little bit of trouble.

"What! You mean you want to have a makeover?" Bra said looking quite shocked at Goten's reactions.

"What!!!! No! Thanks I think we'll give that a miss some how!" Trunks said waving the girls out the room.

"You can always join us in the Jacuzzi if you really want to I guess……" she said smiling,

"Nah! We'll use our own one thanks we don't really want to crowd you!" Trunks said smiling very fakely you could tell it wasn't real.

It was obvious all the girls would do was talk about guys, shopping and make up! So he'd rather give that all a miss.

"That might explain why you two are in your bikinis!" Goten said looking stupid.

"Clever!" Pann said clapping her hands and taking the piss out of Goten.

"See you later Trunks!" Pann said waving and flying after Bra who had made a stop at the kitchen on the way,

Hercule was using the dishwasher, it was still switched on.

"Do you want anything to drink?" offered Bra grabbing out a can of coca cola vanilla (Have any of you lot tried it? It's gorgeous! Try it!)

"Yeah please!" Pann said taking the can of drink that Bra was offering her as she grabbed another one out of the fridge.

Both girls then walked into their room sipping there cokes as they went along (for all you Americans out there coke is soda we're from England you see, very boring country! Trust us! We want to move to USA when we're older!)

"Ready for operation girl talk!" laughed Pann as they laid there cokes on the side of the Jacuzzi and got inside the hot bubbly tub of water.

Disclaimers: how was that? Still a bit boring but that's because they haven't arrived on Oceania yet! They arrive next chapter!

Chap 3- they hit the beach!

Next chap should be up soon so keep a look out! If anybody wants to, you can join our mailing list, just add your email address onto a review and we will personally email you whenever we update, or create a fic.

Remember please check out our other 2 fics, their really cool too!

Review please thanks!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!