Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing,

Here is the next chap of dbz vacation! Hope u enjoy!

Please check out our other 2 fics, `cheeky prince charming' and `karaoke Klassics' we are sorry if you read them two on FF.Net and want paragraphs but you'll have to check them 2 out on MM if you want paragraphs that bad! Thanks!

Also please review our fics especially this one, we would really like to hear from you people and what you want in our fics, all ideas for our original fics or new fics are welcome! We will then try everything in our power to make them happen.

You can also join our mailing list, just add your email address onto a review and we will personally email you.

Hope you enjoy!

Dbz Vacation- Chap 3- they hit the beach!

They had been travelling for over sixteen hours now; everybody had eaten, slept, and bathed.

Finally Planet Oceania came into view; it was Bulma who noticed it first.

"It's Oceania everybody!! Quick come and look!" shouted Bulma waving her arms about.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" said Pann sitting in her seat and resting her hands on her chin.

"Yes it is isn't it!" said Bulma as they flew skilfully toward the blue planet ahead of them,

"Everybody! Seat belts!!!!" said Bulma stopping the ship in motion as the others groggily came in and sat down in their seats strapping themselves in and holding on to the arm rests as Bulma started up the ship once again.

They glided down toward the planet and flew through the clouds and appeared out the end.

It was just as the web site on the internet described it, this wasn't the normal internet though it was the cyber galactic one that Vegeta introduced Bulma to, the internet that is for everybody in the universe. Except Humans just don't know it exists.

They were going to have to fly half way across the planet to reach the beach house, in the space craft still though and then park the craft and then they had to UN pack into the cramped beach house.

There were only going to be 5 bedrooms, so they all had to cope with each other and the space was going to be tight. There were only two bathrooms and they weren't ensuite either.

"Wow look! Dolphins!!!!" said Pann awed at the big blue mammals in the water, they were much bigger than the ones on Earth though!

"Wow!!! Big fish!" said Goku licking his lips.

"Goku! There not fish so don't even get any ideas! Their actually an endangered species on this planet," said Chi pulling out her camera from nowhere and taking some shots of the dolphins that seemed to be posing for them, waving their flippers about and trying to communicate with the gang.

"How fun fish!" said Vegeta sounding completely unamused at the dolphins.

"Vegeta!" said Bulma playfully hitting her husband on the arm.

"Did you know that dolphins………………" said Gohan going on and on too the others about how dolphins use echo location to search for there food and communicate to each other.

"Did you know that we don't care?" Vegeta snapped crossing his arms and picking up a magazine that was at his feet.

It was a sports mag.

They were already losing there tempers with each other and they hadn't properly arrived yet!

"How does this lippy look on me Pann?" said Bra emerging from the hall bit of the ship and giving a twirl and a pucker to Pann.

"Nice!" Pann commented, at her best friends show off attitude.

"Here we are!" said Bulma as she stopped the craft and gently landed it in the corner of the island that they were staying on.

They were free to wonder where they wanted though, as all of them could fly except Bulma, Chi and Hercule.

The beach was the sandiest beach all of them had ever seen! There was not a stone in sight, the water was crystal clear and little fish could be seen swimming around. Dolphins were jumping in and out of the water and the sun was extremely hot and beating down on all them.

The beach house was even smaller than it looked in the picture, on the net.

It was all white except for the roof which was blue and it had pictures of mystical animals and shapes colourfully painted in bright colours on the sides, There was a hammock tied to a couple of palm trees all ready made for the gang and a some more trees were behind it, it looked like it was cut out of a tourists dream.

"Lets pack first! Get something to eat and hit the beach!" Bulma said after inspecting the outside of the house and pulling out a key from the inside.

"Hurry up!" Gohan urged as he shuffled all the bags he was carrying onto his other arms.

All the guys were carrying the bags. With the exceptions of Bra and Pann who were carrying their own stuff.

"I'm hungry!!!!" a non visible Goku called out from under all his and Chi's luggage.

"Shut up!" Vegeta said a she dumped all their stuff on the sand and went back into the ship for the rest of Bulma's stuff. She may as well of bought the whole of CC with her!

"Ok, wait a moment!" Bulma said as she slid the key into the lock and turned it, unlocking the beach house.

All the guys bundled in as the girls just commented on how childish they looked as they dumped the stuff in the main room and hunted for the best rooms.

"Me and Bulma get this one!!!" said Vegeta bursting into the biggest room, he went straight to it as he had viewed them all on the net a couple of days before.

It was the biggest one and had the water bed. Only that room had that and it was king size too!

"Me and Chi want this one!" said Goku jumping into the room next door to Vegeta's it was the second to smallest room but was cosy this didn't have a waterbed but it was still king size.

"Me and Goten are in here!" said Trunks chucking his entire luggage onto his bed, they had bunk beds. Trunks grabbed the top one before Goten and left him too the bottom one.

It was the same with Bra except Pann got the top bed, but Bra grabbed the bottom one first anyway so their was no arguments their.

Gohan and Videl just got in the last one they had a king size bed too but it was the smallest room of all. They didn't seem to mind though.

It all left Hercule.

"Where am I going to sleep……." Hercule said timidly to a passing out Goku.

"Gees, Hercule I don't really know! Ummmmm. There's always the couch I guess……" he said shrugging his shoulders and heading straight to the kitchen.

"Ok thank you!" said Hercule gratefully and then sitting down on his bed for the next week and turned on the large TV. It had cable built into it, but not normal cable, it was like the internet a universal one. So it had billions more channels than the basic original.

Bulma and Vegeta had completely unpacked in minutes; all the clothes were neatly tucked away in the large wardrobe and piled up on the floor were the ones that wouldn't fit.

"Well I'm going to put on my bikini!" said Bulma picking up her blue costume and slipping it on, Vegeta was also putting on his Trunks, they were bright blue.

The same was In the girls room as all Panns clothes easily fitted in one wardrobe but Bra couldn't fit even half her clothes in hers! The rest were piled up on the floor.

"I'm going to get changed ok?" said Bra picking up her now dry bikini she had used it in the ship remember?

"Yeah I'll just do it in here then!" said Pan pulling her red bikini from her chest of drawers.

Trunks and Goten had `packed' they just chucked all their clothes in one side of the room for one and on the other side for the other.

They then got changed into their Trunks; Goten went into the unlocked bathroom

Gohan and Videl had also unpacked, and had all their clothes neatly packed away in the drawers and wardrobe, they were much neater than all the other guys'.

Videl and Gohan were also getting changed to hit the beach, Videl was wearing a green bikini and Gohan had on some yellow swimming trunks,

All the gang met up in the kitchen and Chi, Bulma and Videl served up the food.

The Sayans were not impressed with what they had to eat! Except Gohan.

"SALAD! I'm not eating rabbit food!" Vegeta said pushing his plate away.

"Fine! Then no desert!" said Bulma munching on hers.

"It really isn't that bad……" said Goku munching on a bit of celery.

"Does it look like I need a diet or something woman!!!!" said Vegeta staring at his now rumbling skinny and very muscular stomach.

"No it's just a little snack for now because we can't be bothered to cook for the moment. We're having a BBQ later On tonight I promise!" Bulma said to her husband who was still stubbornly refusing to eat the salad in front of him.

"Mum…….." said Trunks in a pleading voice. Bulma gathered straight away he wanted something.

"What?" she asked her son. He like his father was the only one not touching his food. Everybody else had almost finished there's except Hercule who sat in front of the TV mesmerised at some foreign news channel. (You'll find out why later on probably next chap)

"Can I just skip to desert……" he pleaded, like his father salad didn't really relate to him at all he was royal and preferred meat either that or he was just plain fussy because Bra was eating hers with no problems.

"NO!" Bulma said plainly,

"But dad's eating his!" Trunks sulked like a child as he got up and joined his father on a munching spree with the ice cream.

"Them too will never listen!" said Bulma shaking her head and ignoring her husband and son.

About a minute later (4 tubs of ice cream and 20 helpfuls of salad)

A piece of ice cream suddenly shot through the group and splatted right on Goku's head!

Vegeta and Trunks burst into fits of laughter and just ignore the looks the others were giving them,

Everybody had finished eating they didn't really want desert after all the salad and they were just eager to hit the beach.

Vegeta flew out onto the beach with Goku right behind him. Goku wanted revenge and that involved water wrestling!!!

Trunks flew off to help his father if he needed help but that turned into an all out water war between Vegeta and Trunks VS Goku and Goten!

Everybody else had came out of the beach house except Hercule they were all viewing the water fight between the Sayans and they didn't feel like getting wet at the moment, so they didn't join in they left it to the two rivals and their kids to battle it out!

Disclaimers: how did you like that chap? There's plenty more of that stuff coming up soon! Probably next week but no promises!

Please review our fic! We don't care if you don't like it but tell us what you want to see and we'll try and add it in next time! Especially you people on media miner your extra quiet at the moment aren't you! Please review we're desperate! Lol!

Also you can either review or email us any ideas for a) our fics that are up now, what can happen any characters you want to see!, b) any ideas for new fics we can create. C) Anything at all you want in them! So please tell us! Thanks. Hope to hear from you lot soon! Bye!!!!