Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing as usual! We wrote our fics though and all ideas are entirely ours unless we say, we welcome all reviews!

So please get reviewing also if you have any ideas or plans for our fics or new ones that you want us to create then please add them onto a review or an email to us and we will try everything in our power for them to happen! So pretty please with a super Sayan on the top review us on all our fics! Especially this one, it has lots of visits but no reviews….. Why?.... please tell us what we are doing wrong and what we are doing right and we promise we will try and fix the problem! Our main three fics are this one, karaoke Klassics, and cheeky prince charming. Please please check them out they are well worth a look!

Anyway hope you enjoy this long awaited chapter (sorry it's taken so long the next chap wont be so long we promise!)

REVIEW PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Dbz vacation

Chap 4- search for the hidden boat,

"Those guys are so childish!" said Chi shaking her head in disgust at the Sayans in front of them.

"Yeah but….. They are quite funny to watch aren't they!" said Bulma giggling at their crazy antics.

Goku was on top of Vegeta and had him bundled with Trunks and Goten hovering above the water and every so often diving down and swimming so that the other could not sense the others power level so much.

They were an extremely funny sight!

Both full Sayans were in about waist length water but were going deeper! Goku was much taller than Vegeta at the beginning so he was only getting his feet wet but Vegeta was practically drowning!

"Hey have you seen grandpa?" asked Pann to Bra; they were now lying on the sun beds that were already set up from the packed up capsules that Bulma had brought with her.

"Nope. Probably still moping around the TV not that I care!" said Bra putting on a pair of sun shades and laying back.

"I'll go and find out…." Said Pann as she got up from her bed and walked back to the beach house.

She left the screams and laughs behind her, as she opened up the door to their temporary cramped home.

She soon found Hercule- it wasn't hard he was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey what you watching?" asked Pann sitting down next to her grandpa. She was fond of him but just didn't like his lies and cockiness, and the way that he pretended to the world that he was champion and defeated many of the enemies that attacked vulnerable Earth when really it was the Sayans and the others, he was the weak one cowering all the time. Totally the opposite to how he put it to his fans!

"What you watching?" Pann said repeating herself once again as Hercule ignored her,

"Oh sorry Pann dear! Just some news programme that's all……." Said Hercule stammering when he said his sentence something had obviously spooked him! Although that's not exactly hard to do is it?

"Right……. I'll leave you then……" said Pann edging away from Hercule and entering the kitchen that had just been stocked up with food.

Then she heard Bra calling her from outside.

"Hey Pann….. Can you hear me?" asked Bra sweetly- she defiantly wanted something!

"Yeah what do you want!" said Pann quickly getting down to the business,

"Cool! Well go in the kitchen…." Said Bra

"I'm in there already……!" said Pann crossing her arms.

"Yeah and get a big plate and put on it…. Wait minute I'll phone you and tell you!" said Bra as Pann then heard a phone outside being pressed.

She could also hear Bulma telling Bra to go and do it herself, but she was obviously too lazy to go!

Pann's mobile phone (cell phone- that's just what we call cell phones in England (sorry!)) started to vibrate and play a tune; it was on the counter in front of her.

Bra's name was flashing up on the screen, so she answered it.

"Right that's better!" said Bra.

"Now where was I……?"

"Could you pleasssseeee bring out….. 3 packets of doughnuts….. 14 packets of crisps (potato chips), some packets of peanuts both salted and roasted….." said Bra filling in her order.

"Are these all for you!" said Pann shocked,

"No! No! Their for like everybody Goku, dad, Goten, Trunks me and you…. Mums don't want anything you see, they say their still full up from the salad! That was nasty wasn't it!" said Bra making a noise on the other side of the phone "yuck"

Then Bulma started complaining to Bra that it's her fault that she's not the healthiest eating person in the world! (But then again what teenagers are?)

"And bring out some more ice cream….. In tubs…. And some spoons….. Oh and some cans of coke (soda) and bring out some of that new stuff coke with vanilla! (Have you ever tried that if you hadn't you should its gorgeous!)

"Yeah I'll be out in a moment just got to get the cans…." Said Pann clicking the phone button before Bra could think of any other junk food that she fancied!

When Pann came walking out with all the food Bra started cheering like mad.

"Thank you sooo much!" said Bra taking a can of soda and opening it straight away, she was still sitting on her sun bed she hadn't moved,

"No problem!" said Pann settling the plates down and digging into a packet of roasted peanuts.

The guys were still having a water fight Trunks was now armed with a super soaker and was ready to fire!

Their assault however was now no longer in their teams it was previously, Trunks and Vegeta VS Goten and Goku….. But being like most guys they couldn't keep to that as soon as Trunks got hit by some water that Vegeta aimed for Goku. He dived onto his fathers back and tried to flip him into the water head first! But Vegeta was the more experienced fighter and he ended up flipping Trunks into the water!

"You guysssss food!!!!" shouted Bulma cupping her hands round her mouth to try and make her voice louder!

This instantly stopped the water fight and they all bundled onto the beach soaking wet!

"Owwww…… my back hurts……." Complained Goku scratching his back.

"Shall we just do that again later…… because you all know that I won that one without a doubt!" said Vegeta biting into a ringed doughnut with chocolate icing on and a little sprinkles.

"You bet!" said Trunks opening up a can of coke with vanilla and thirstily guzzling it down,

"My back hurts still……." Said Goku rolling on the sand with a bag of potato chips in his hand.

"Let's see!" said Chi making Goku roll onto his belly, everybody else was in stitches when they saw him do this!

His back was bright red! Like a lobster! He had got a sun burn!

Vegeta couldn't breathe as he was laughing so much.

"You idiot kaka…..rot….. HA HAHA HA HA!"

"Owwwww……." Said Goku as Chi grabbed the after sun lotion which was beside the sun tan lotion which was underneath Bulma's sun bed, and began smearing it into his sunburn.

After she done this though it didn't hurt him very much so he sat back down and began arguing with Vegeta again!

"You know that me and Goten won!" said Goku stuffing the last doughnut into his great big cake hole.

"You wish!" said Vegeta opening up his second bag of potato chips and scoffing them down.

"MMMMMM BBQ flavour……" he said whilst crunching them down.

"Disgusting…… look at those pigs!" said Bulma putting her own sun shades on her head.

"Hey Chi I'm going to go for a swim laters you coming?" she asked as she closed her shaded eyes from the power of the hot sun!

"This is paradise!" said Bra lying back on her sun bed with another can of soda, diet this time though and a tub of ice cream.

"Yeah! its beautiful!" said Pann lying on her own sun bed with a can of coke with vanilla and a tub of ice cream too the same as Bra hers was chocolate and Bra's was strawberry.

"Who won in the end at computer games?" asked Bra munching down on a big bit of cold ice cream but it was so hot in the sun it was already starting too melt.

"Me!" Trunks replied and we completed that new Zelda game! The wind waker. It only took us about….." he said as he laid back on the sand hands behind his back.

"A day and 14 hours I counted!" said Goten getting up and taking all the rubbish that the others had left behind.

(Does anybody like that game? We've both got it and we love it! We got it the day it came out! Just thought you might want to know Sorry!)

"HA!" said Bra as she followed Goten inside so she could get cleaned up as she had ice cream all round her face.

"I'm going to find that inflatable boat……" said Vegeta getting up as well, because the waves had started to change- on this planet it was timed.

In the morning 3am to about 9-00 am was the time for swimming its majorly calm.

After that 9-00 am to about midday was surfing time! Nice big waves quite far out though, great for surfing

After midday it went back to calm till about 4 pm

Then after that it goes back to surfing seas until about 7-00 pm. Then it's calm again.

Weird but its not like Earth its Oceania remember!

"I'll help you find it!" offered Goku getting up and following Vegeta into the beach house.

"Well I'm not going to stay here with all you lot of girls!" said Trunks getting up and walking away too.

"Excuse me!" said Gohan who was still wearing his glasses and was on a sun bed too,

"Sorry!!!!" Trunks called as he went inside the paradise coloured beach house.

Gohan just sighed and turned back to the sun bed he then picked up a great big book he bought out with him. It was called `The ways of science' by `Dr Albus Einstein book worm'

It was bigger than the Harry Potter book! The last one and that's got to say something! (We are not exactly Harry potter fans so don't get the idea we like it, it was the only fat book we could think of! Sorry all you potter fans! But we have watched the 2 movies so please review still!)

"Can those guys ever stay still?" said Bulma laughing at the water fight they had just had.

Little did she know it was the first one of many!

*inside the beach house*

"Where is that boat?" said Vegeta he had his whole body buried in the newly over loaded cupboard it was empty when they firstly got their that day but it obviously didn't stay that way!

All you could see were his feet he didn't have any socks or shoes on either.

"Have you found it yet?" said Goku as he picked up some buckets and some spades.

"Would I still be in here if I found it!" said Vegeta angrily.

"Good point!" said Goku flying back outside and dropping off the buckets and spades next to the sun beds then flying back in straight away.

"Found it yet?" said Goku stupidly again…..

Vegeta just shouted and screamed in anger in reply he couldn't be bothered to even answer that question he was still buried in the cupboard!

*a minute later*

He pulled himself out along with 2 full size surf boards.

One was green and one was blue.

"Put them outside I know the blue ones mine I think that ones Trunks….. They've got names on the bottom but we've all got one except Bulma, your wife and Gohan's…." Said Vegeta going back into the deep depths of the cupboard,

Goku did as Vegeta said and placed them outside along with the buckets and spades.

Then went back in again,

"NO!" Vegeta said before Goku could say anything he had found the other 5 surf boards, there was a pink one that was Bra's, a purple one that was Pann's, a yellow one that was Gohan's, a orange one which was Goku's (how surprising) and a white one that was Goten's.

Goku once again took them all outside all at the same time and dumped them along with the other ones.

Then their was some fishing nets.

"Wow! I love fishing!" he said as he took the nets and put them outside as well.

"I've found an inflatable pool!" said Vegeta in earnest as he pulled it out over his head.

"Why doesn't Bulma use the fucking capsules!" he wondered aloud.

"Wow! Is that for when we catch stuff! Then we can keep them as pets! For the week!" said Goku getting really excited he had never really had a pet before,

"No! When we catch them we've got to eat them!" said Vegeta as he pulled out about 6 foot pumps at once.

"What!!!!!! NO!!!!!" said Goku falling onto his knees he was going so over the top he didn't realise Vegeta was smiling and laughing at him.

"I was joking you idiot!!!!" he said throwing the pumps towards Goku and indicating for him to put the pumps and the pool with the rest of the stuff.

"It's right at the back somewhere…." He said as Goku happily flew outside and dumped the deflated pool and the pumps with all the other stuff.

"Trunks what are you doing?" said Pann as she watched Trunks fling through his dumped clothes he was looking for his baseball cap. It was a white Nike one.

"Looking…. For hat….." he said as clothes flew everywhere.

"What this hat?" she said holding it up. Goten was watching the whole scene and found it really amusing.

"Yeah cheers!" Trunks said taking it off her and putting it on his head.

"I don't want to get sun stroke!" he said as he applied more sun cream to his body.

"Can I use some too?" said Pann watching Trunks spread it over his muscles.

"Sure!" Trunks said handing the bottle over to Pann and then starting to play spar with Goten.

"I've used my brains! I put it on before hand!" said Goten as he kicked Trunks in the stomach and sent him bouncing onto the bed.

"Yeah well……. Whatever!" said Pann as she smeared on the cream around her legs and her arms and on her belly and back

Then Bra came in and immediately saw her older brother winded on the bed so she decided while she could that she would get her own back for all the times that Trunks had told on her for skipping school and going to parties and concerts etc. Although her dad just let her then get her own way as usual and let her go anyway it was different with Bulma especially when it came to education!

Usually she couldn't hurt him though as he was much stronger than her, so she grabbed the chance while she could! And bundled him.

"I am so sorry dude!" said Goten trying to pull Bra off her brother; Pann was just looking on in amusement.

In the end Bra just got bored and climbed off herself but then she had to run! Or fly in her case!

"I'm going to kill you!" said a still winded Trunks as he got up from his bed and charged after her with Goten and Pann right behind the siblings.

"Found it!!!!!!! Yes! I the prince of all Sayans have finally found the fucking boat!!!!" he said picking it up and carrying it outside along with another 4 pumps, and the portable BBQ.

"Yeah!!!!!! When are we going to fish?" said Goku bouncing up and down and dragging the portable BBQ behind him along the sand.

The cupboard was almost empty now.

The BBQ was a solar powered BBQ because their was enough sun on Planet Oceania to work it, but when their wasn't enough sun they could always use gas or electricity. (It was a BBQ made by CC)

"Later you fool!" said Vegeta coldly as he dumped the boat down and just looked at his now sleeping wife. He was going to have a go at her for not putting the stuff in capsules but when he saw her and how beautiful she looked sleeping so peacefully he decided to leave her- anyway he could always shout at her later couldn't he? That was what he thought anyway! We all know that he wouldn't do that anyway!

"Right lets sort this crap out!" he said sitting down on the soft sand.

"All right then!" said Goku sitting next to him.

Their swimming shorts had dried a long tome ago from their water fight earlier.

Then Trunks, Goten, Pann and Bra came marching out and over to where they were.

"Oh wow! You found the boards!" said Bra examining her brand new pink board it had her name BRA engraved in the bottom of it.

"Yeah!" said Vegeta as he moved all the buckets and spades to the other side of the sun beds next to the hammock tied up against the palm trees.

Then they moved all the fishing nets and stuck them up in the sand they put them over the other side near to the entrance of the beach house.

That left them the pool and the boat.

"Hey Trunks go in and get the hose pipe, then fasten it to the tap inside and out to here and we'll fill up the pool." Said Vegeta as he got up and dragged the pool away from them, he didn't particularly want to get wet when he was trying to get a tan later!

Then he Goku, Goten, Bra and Pann all took a corner each the pool was a square shape Bra and Pann shared a corner though.

They stretched it out until it was its maximum length and then Trunks dragged the hose out of the house and turned it on,

Vegeta then took the end of the hose and placed it in the pool, so it could fill up.

They then went over to the deflated boat whilst the pool was filling up.

"right Trunks, Goten grab a pump and get pumping!" said Vegeta lying down on his sun bed whist he amusingly watched his son and rivals child pump like mad to get the boat up.

It didn't take up too much energy though- they are super Sayans remember!

It took them about 3 minutes and then they done up the little blow holes.

The boat was an extra large one. All the girls were now asleep, including Gohan.

Both the Sayans and the Demi-Sayans dragged the now blown up boat into the increasingly rough sea and they all jumped in. They all fitted as well!

Vegeta was at the front with Goku behind him and Trunks behind Goku, Goten behind Trunks, Bra behind Goten and Pann at the end.

They had four paddles to begin with, but they couldn't use them on the large waves so they ended up getting washed up on the shore again!

So it was a large inflatable boat with two Sayans in and 3 demi Sayans and a quarter Sayan! They were steering it with their Ki blasts. If they wanted the boat to go to the left they fired a blast to the right if they wanted it to go straight ahead into the waves they fired the blasts behind it.

The boat was going so fast that it looked like a speed boat! Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Goten had powered up to Super Sayans and that left Pann and Bra. Both could turn Super Sayan if they wanted but they didn't want to waste their energy as they weren't as strong as the others.

They looked really amusing to the onlookers on the beach! Bulma, Chi, Videl and Gohan!. They had all been awoken by the screams and laughter from the hyper Sayans!

"What in Kame's name is dad doing!?" said Gohan adjusting his glasses.

"I've known your dad for a long time but trust me you can never tell what a Sayan is trying to think of doing! I should know!" laughed Bulma thinking of hers and Vegeta's past, and some of the crazy things that Vegeta had done in his life with Bulma.

"Look at them! Their going to pop that boat if they get any madder!" said Chi shaking her head. She didn't find it amusing at all!

"That boat must be quite valuable you don't get many inflatable ones that big!" said Chi starting to worry about the costs of the Sayans little adventure.

"It wasn't that much and they aren't that rare….. That one was about $250 I think…. But if it's going to stop them from arguing and fighting then I think it's worth every penny! And look at least their spending time with one another! And their not sparring and practically blowing each other too pieces besides….. I think that its either one of my three's idea to do this and my bets are on Vegeta! Anybody else?" asked Bulma laying back on her sun bed and putting her sun shades back on.

"Yeah….. I don't reckon that dad had the brains to do that……." Said Gohan frowning.

"And Pann…… no probably Vegeta……!" said Gohan adding to what he said moments before.

Both Bulma and Videl laughed at this,

"Hey lighten up Chi! What's up?" asked Bulma walking over to Chi.

Goku had his hands in the water and every time a wave came he seemed to try and grab things. That's what the others on land were wondering what he was doing.

"Kakorot! What are you doing?" demanded Vegeta as they went over another wave.

"I'm trying to fish!" he replied stupidly, he didn't have any nets or anything he just stuck his hands in the water and waved them about for a bit.

Then a cruel idea came into Vegeta's head…….

When Goku put his hands in the water again Vegeta purposely fired ki blast under the boat which made it rock madly and then he shouted out,

"Killer shark!!!!!!!!! Watch out it looks hungry!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhh! It's going to eat me! And it's got a great big power level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Goku as he done the most stupid thing he could possibly have done, especially if it were a real shark!

He jumped overboard the little boat into the water! The waters where they were not even shark infested the nearest thing to sharks were dolphins!

Goku could of flied but for some strange reason He just directly jumped into the water! If their was a giant killer shark it would probably have eaten him.

He didn't even notice all the others in the boat cracking up with laughter he just swam as fast as he could to land!

He then told the girls on the beach what had happened and received even more laugher in return! They had watched the whole show and had even heard Vegeta shout out shark!

So they left it to Chi and Gohan to try and explain to Goku that sharks were not in that area and how Vegeta had tricked him!

But Goku being Goku was so stupid he did not believe that Vegeta had tricked him he thought that he had just merely mistaken a dolphin for a shark! And Vegeta enjoyed it even more when Goku arrived back and told Vegeta not to worry because it was just an over sized dolphin!

It took him about an hour until Pann couldn't keep it in any longer and she just told him that they had all played along with Vegeta's little prank and how their was not even a fish to be seen!

"Ohhhhh that was a good one!" said Goku laughing his head off. He was so kind he didn't get angry at anybody at all, he just found it amusing that he had fell for the stupid trick that his rival had planned.

They were getting further and further away from the little beach island……

"Hey is it me…… or is it getting calmer….." said Goten as he fired a blast behind the boat to try and push it forward into another wave ahead of them. The boat just merely sailed over it.

"Is anybody hungry?" asked Goku feeling his now rumbling belly.

"Yeah!" all the guys said in unison with him,

"Wow! We've been out here for over 3 hours!" said Trunks astonished it had just gone 7-00 pm! Time for the tide to change. It was due to change to calm anyway.

"we'd better be heading back!" said Bra as she flew up from the boat that had been turned over so many times as it filled up with water by the great waves that they had been bouncing up and down on.

"Time for out BBQ!" Goku said excitedly bouncing up and down like a spring.

"Yeah!!!!!!!" Goten said as him and Trunks took the end of the boat.

Vegeta and Goku took the front and they carried it into the shore and onto the beach to wear the girls and Gohan were still sunbathing on the beds.

It was 7-15 and the sun was still high in the sky and shining, just like it had been all day.

"When does it get night here Bulma…?" asked Goku as he plopped down on the sand and laid flat out.

"it should start to get dark at about 11-00 tonight and then the sun will come up again at about 6-00 tomorrow morning.

"Wow! I love this planet!" said Goku as he got up again.

Gohan was still reading the big novel he had been reading all day, t(he science one).

"Vegeta! Keep away from me your soaking!!" said Bulma pushing her wet husband away, he had attempted to sit on her on the sun bed but he was still wet from messing about in the water all afternoon so he had to dry off before he got his cuddle.

"All I wanted is a hug! And some food………….." said Vegeta as sweetly as he could with huge puppy dog eyes.

"Well go get the stuff out the freezer and set up the little table thing for the ketchup and stuff and I'll come and cook it." Said Bulma getting up and walking over to the BBQ.

"No Bulma I'll cook it!" said Gohan putting his book down and walking over to the BBQ.

"Well I don't care who cooks it as long as it tastes nice and is done now!" moaned Vegeta as he went inside to retrieve the table.

"Its in the pink capsule with table written on it!" shouted Bulma, then she added "its next to the TV on the coffee table in the middle of the room!"

Vegeta came back moments later with the capsule.

The BBQ was now lit,

He threw the table capsule on the floor and the table popped out like magic.

"We might as well leave it out anyways!" said Bulma as she disappeared inside to retrieve the food and the sauces that were needed.

The surf boards were now propped up and were sticking in the sand (like on the beginning of home and away)

First was Vegeta's blue one, then their was Trunks' green one, and Goten's white one, Pann's purple one, Bra's pink one and Goku's orange one.

Bulma came back with a variety of plates and packets of food.

Their was BBQ style kebabs, chicken, sausages, ribs, burgers, tins of beans, and some onions.

She also bought out 2 pots one for the onions and one for the beans.

She also had BBQ sauce, burger relish, tomato ketchup, salad cream, brown sauce, and mustard.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" said Goku the moment he saw the half frozen meat and the sauces.

"Chi, Videl do you two want to help make the salad?" asked Bulma smiling.

"Sure!" both replied as they instantly got up and helped Bulma prepare the salad.

Disclaimers: sorry that chapter was so late! PS does anybody know what either a baka is, or what Vegeta's 2nd name is? Please add it onto a review if you know because we desperately need to know! Thanks!!!!

What did you think of it? Did you like it? Please review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want and have spare time please check out and review our other 2 main fics especially if you like lots of humour! They are `cheeky prince charming' and `Karaoke Klassics'

Please review us and tell us what you think of any of our fics! We need your help! Any ideas are welcome, any characters you want to see in them? Any thing you want to happen? Or maybe you want us to try and create a fic based on something it must be DBZ or GT though!

Hope to hear from you lot soon, we hope you enjoyed this chapter next one should be coming up soon! Probably late week or the weekend! Better go bye byez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!