Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ dbz vacation ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing as usual!

Thanks so much for all your great reviews! Keep them coming!

The more reviews the better! We hope you enjoy this chap and remember please review after thanks! LOL

Hope you enjoy!

P.S if you would like and you are not already on their, you can join our mailing list and we will email you every time we update a fic, or we create a new one, its well worth it! Just leave your email address on a review and you've joined it's as easy as that!

Also any ideas you have are welcome! In any of our fics, just tell us what you want to see and what characters you want in them and we will try everything in our power to make it happen!

Also the long awaited wet t shirt contest is coming soon! It's planned to be put in the next chap! We'll just see how things go!

We are also really sorry about the long wait for the fics and especially this chap but we both went on vacation to the same place and it was great!!!! There were sauna's steam rooms, water slides, it was great! Not top mention a wicked dance machine!

But this chap has took twice as long though as we managed to mash up the disk somehow and we had to type the whole thing up again because we are so bimbo and ditzy we cant use the scanners properly! Hee hee sorry! We know now though!

Better go- hope you enjoy! And we promise next chap will be up in a few days! And remember review!!!!!

Dbz vacation chap 5- time for a BBQ and the jelly fish attacks!!!!!??????

"So….. I guess it's up to us guys to do the meat…… great fun……" said Vegeta very unenthusiastically, whilst wondering for the millionth time why the food wouldn't cook itself.

"Cooking isn't that bad…." Said Gohan putting his glasses back on and walking over to the BBQ on the beach.

"What are you doing nerdy!" Vegeta demanded doing his famous pose with his hands on his hips and glaring at Gohan.

"Please refer me to my normal name its G O H A N" said Gohan spelling it out to Vegeta as if he didn't understand English at all.

"Whatever nerdy! Leave that piece of junk alone… we're flame grilling the food…. Sayan style!......" he said as he unwrapped the burgers from their cases and laid them on the table in a line.

"Kakorot! I need your help! Now get over here and help!" said Vegeta unwrapping some more burgers and adding them onto the table.

Goku was busy making his sandcastles with a pink bucket and spade with spots on.

He had made a gigantic castle! It was up to his waist and he had made it with loads of little castles all built up together and he had even placed a pretty purple coloured alien bird feather on the top. He was making a moat around the fort when Vegeta came stomping up to him.

The castle was quite high up on Vegeta but the Sayan prince didn't seem to really care. He just walked in front of Goku and deliberately jumped on the castle many times and stomped it into the ground.

Goku just looked on in awe as Vegeta proceeded to turn into super Sayan and kept on powering up. Goku thought Vegeta was going to attack him!

`Great what have I done now to anger the prince of moodiness' thought Goku but deep inside his head.

Vegeta was hungry and when Vegeta got hungry he got angry!

"Get your stupid Kaka ass over here now and stop playing around! I need help preparing the food and you are not getting out of it and neither are you two!!!!" said Vegeta as he turned round to face his son and Goten.

"Yeah chill dad! We'll do the rest of the packets then you and Goku can do the cooking fair?" said Trunks walking over to the table with all the raw frozen food on, Goten was close behind him.

"Hey Vegeta, why'd you flatten my castle???" said Goku putting on quite a sad face.

"Oh don't cry you baby! I'll make it up to you later when I kick your Kaka butt when we spar tonight when all the girls are asleep!" said Vegeta craftily. Goku didn't know anything about this though as Vegeta just had the brainwave pop right into his head.

"Great idea! But what will Chi and Bulma think about it? Chi strictly told me not to fight….." said Goku looking worried and puzzled.

"Kakorot! You have a head like a brick! You know that? That's the idea of waiting until their asleep….. I'll check it out with Trunks and Goten later if they want to come." Said Vegeta getting up closely followed by Goku who had now put down the spade.

`Oh well plenty more time for sandcastles!' he thought happily to himself thinking about the vacation that lay ahead of him.

*meanwhile in the kitchen*

"This place is so cramped!" said Bulma popping off the coleslaw pot lids and pouring the gooey mixture into a big bowl.

"Yeah it is quite hard to move around I must admit…." Said Videl as she squeezed past Chi to get into the refrigerator.

"We need mayonnaise…. And eggs and lettuce……" she said pulling out a variety of different salad foods out of the very large king size refrigerator,

"I actually think its quite cosy………" said Chi admiring the shiny cutlery that she had just washed up,

"Chi…. Why aren't you using the dishwasher………?" asked Bulma curiously after watching Chi wipe up some more forks.

"Oh I always wash the dishes….. I don't need to use modern stuff like that! I don't want to get lazy now do I? Besides these get a lot cleaner this way!" she said placing the clean cutlery on the counter and pulling the plug on the dirty water in the sink.

"Well I think we've nearly done! I wonder what the guys have gotten up to?" said Videl putting some lettuce back in the refrigerator.

"No good is my guess!" said Chi as she put the drying cloth down on the side and sat down on a chair.

"They are being a bit too quiet….. Especially for my family believe me! All I can tell you is that Bra and Pann are in their room because I can hear their music! And their laughs…….." said Bulma with both a mixture of laughs and worry.

"Well we can go and check on the guys in a little bit we've just got to finish serving things up!" said Videl getting out some more plates and placing the different foods on them,

*meanwhile outside*

"Well you lot are you ready?" said Vegeta still in super Sayan form.

All the food was unwrapped and lined up along the table and the guys were getting ready to power up.

"You bet I'm starved!" said Goku feeling his rumbling belly.

Gohan was the only one not with them at the moment though as he had gone inside to tell the others to hurry up, it was Trunks' idea to get him to go as Gohan kept on telling them how much of a bad idea it was to cook the food this way but the others being normal typical Sayans and thinking themselves always right thought that the faster they powered up, the faster the food would cook………

"So who wants flame style kebabs anybody?" said Trunks as he powered up into Super Sayan followed by Goten just behind him.

"Me I do! I love kebabs and sausages and burgers and…….." said Goku going on and on about what sort of BBQ food he liked which is basically everything you can think of!

Then he powered up into Super Sayan as well.

All four of the Super Sayans were lined up at the table and were ready to `cook' the food.

"Right all the same time on the count of three we are going to do a ki attack, it doesn't matter which one as long as it's strong enough to cook them fast and also one more thing- don't go too over the top!!!" Vegeta warned as he slowly started to power up himself even more sand started to move around them.

"And yes Goku that does mean no spirit bombs!" Vegeta warned after thinking about how Goku would probably almost blow up the entire world over a hot dog,

"Got ya!" said Goku as he powered up at the same time as Trunks and Goten the waves were starting to get slightly unnaturally bigger by the amount of power the four Super Sayans were letting off, but it was nothing to what they could harness if they wanted.

Trunks started to count down at the same time as getting in his fighting pose

"ONE…. TWO….."

Then all the four Sayans lat rip their almighty strength that was bubbling up inside them,

There was a combination of kamehameha's and big bang attacks in one big move.

BOOM!!! CRASH BANG!!!!!!!!!

The table had disappeared after their outburst; the food was miraculously still there! But a little over cooked if anything.

The girls all came running out including Pann and Bra who had felt the guys' power shooting up, and Gohan who had immediately guessed that they had gone through with their stupid ness.

"What have you clown done!!!!!!!!" screamed Gohan as he ran over to the smouldering table.

"Wow! That was quite a good move!" said Goku scratching the back of his head and strolling over to inspect the food that the Sayans had prepared `Sayan style'

"The food doesn't look that bad………" said Vegeta as he kicked a burnt kebab and it rolled into the sea.

"Except the foods all on the sand and its burnt!! Now we're going to have to get out the other picnic table and more food!!" grumbled Bulma as she went back inside to retrieve the capsule with table no 2 inside.

"Goku! I didn't know you wee so stupid!" said Chi shaking her head in disgust at the destruction before them.

"And Goten! Didn't I tell you and your father specifically not to train, fight, spar or destroy anything or anybody? Screamed Chi as she went inside to help Bulma get more food.

"Wow cool move dad!" said Bra laughing at the dirty food on the floor

"I think mum should cook the food this time!" she said laughing even more.

"Yeah it was quite a good move wasn't it…." He said smiling and kicking a sausage this time, but this one landed right splat on Gohan's face.

"Ahhhhh Vegeta!!!!!!" screamed Gohan as the burnt sausage got stuck to his face and bvlocked out his vision through his thick rimmed glasses.

Goku was now in fits of laughter as well; after all it was his son running around with a burnt sausage stuck on his face.!

"Dad….. Are you still sure your not a vegetarian…..?" choked Pann with laughter at her dads antics.

He was tugging and pulling at the meat but it was not coming off,

Goku found this even more hilarious than everyone else and he collapsed on the floor from laughing so much.

But when he fell down he didn't notice until afterwards that he had fallen right on top of a jelly fish! But it was a huge alien jelly fish the size of Ox kings belly. It had just been washed up on the shore.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" screamed Goku in pain a she stood up holding his butt, but then as he got up he stepped back in pain and stood right on the jelly fish again!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the doctors are coming after me!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've got needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed in pain as he flew up holding both his feet and his butt.

Vegeta and the others were all in stitches now including Gohan who had the `sausage' removed off his face by Videl in the end.

Vegeta was laughing so much he was in tears.

Goku then noticed the great big blue goo edging its way back into the sea.

He then realised it had been a jelly fish all along! What a day he was having! First he got a sun tan, then he jumped out of the boat when he thought their was a shark, then he got stung not once but twice by a giant jelly fish! Poor Goku!

Gohan who had stopped laughing now was giving the others a lecture about how jelly fish and how they sting.

Nobody was listening to him as usual though especially Vegeta who was still in fits of laughter.

Goku was sitting on a rock on the other side of the island feeling sorry for himself at this time.

He was also stinging all the time and he had tears in his eyes.

"Oh poor Goku!! Its not funny Vegeta!!!!" said Bulma rolling her eyes at her just calmed down husband. This started him off again.

"When he calms down I'll put some cream on him!" said Chi sighing and going over to the sun beds where the first aid box was being stored.

"I'll be getting the BBQ on…. If anything will bring Goku Son over it's the smell of food!" said Bulma laughing as she moved the table with food on over to the solar powered BBQ.

"Let's go get some more tans!" said Bra as she slid her sun shades on her eyes and laid back on her sun bed.

"Good idea!" said Pann following her best friends' actions and getting on her own sun bed.

"That was comedy!" said Trunks still laughing to Goten,

"Yeah I know! Hey do you think we should check out the beach at the back of the house?... we haven't been their yet…. Have we….?" Said Goten getting up off the sand and standing on a mashed up burger.

"Yuck! Why don't we feed these to something…..? Birds or whatever……." Said Goten shaking the burnt burger off his foot.

"And do you really think birds will eat ours and our dad's cooking?" said Trunks shaking his head and laughing.

"Good point! Let's just dump them in the sea!" said Goten laughing as he kicked a load of kebabs and sausages into the sea.

The moment they hit the water a giant dolphin popped up and gobbled the meat as if it had never seen food before. All what it left was the kebab sticks.

"Wow! Cool Trunks! We've got a pet!!!!!" said Goten getting really excited as he picked up a sausage and threw it in the air, the dolphin dived right out the water and caught the sausage in midair.

"Wow! That fish is hungrier than your dad!!" laughed Trunks throwing a kebab in the water as well.

The alien dolphin cleverly caught the stick in its mouth and then held it with its flippers and gobbled up the meat off the end of it.

It then threw the stick back into the water and it floated away.

The dolphin then flapped its flippers for more so the two teens kept on throwing more food.

*Meanwhile with Goku*

Man! I'm hungry!!! And I sting everywhere!" Goku complained as he itched his foot.

He then smelt the smell of the BBQ and he couldn't hold his hunger any longer.

"Food here I come!!!!!!!!!!!" said Goku as he powered up a little and flew over the little beach house they were staying in.

He then spotted Bulma and Chi over the BBQ and he saw the burgers and sausages starting to brown.

His mouth started to water at the sight of the food and he landed right next to Bulma, Chi and the BBQ (by the way Goku is in his normal body, not his kid body or super Sayan 4)

"Goku baby are you ok!?" said Chi rushing up to him and giving him a great big squeeze.

"Yeah I'll survive….. But it really stings……. And itches……." He said itching his feet once again.

"Well we'll just have to put some cream on it to stop it from causing you pain and it should go back to normal in a day or two….. just go and lay down on the sofa and I'll put some cream on….." Chi instructed him.

Vegeta was also feeling sorry for himself because Bulma earlier on just before the jelly fish incident discovered his capsule which he bought with him containing his mini gravity room.

She had forbidden him to use it!

It was just a good job that she didn't know what him, Goku, Trunks and Goten were going to do that night if all goes to plan! (The tournament)

Disclaimers: how did you like that chap? Good or bad? Did you find it funny or not?

We'll be updating it in a few days time hopefully! On the next chap- they have a wet t shirt fight and a contest!, you find out what Hercule was watching and the Sayans have a `secret tournament' but will it all go to plan? Stay tuned to find out!

Please remember to review and if you want join our mailing list!

We hope to hear from you soon!

Also remember what do you want to see happen? Add it onto a review and we will try and make it happen!

Is there anything that you want the characters to do?

Gotta go! BYE BYEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!