Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:- Well, today our friends are recovering from yesterday's training. This may also be a song fic.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ! Or Avril Lavinges things I'll never say.
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 11: I will make him love me!
 
Well, the next morning I felt that training. My muscled ached worse than they do after running cross country as school and that's a lot. Trunks and Goten were groaning too but I knew they didn't hurt as much as I did. They were used to it what did I expect?
 
I got up at about ten in the morning and came downstairs to a ready made breakfast. Goten was eating as was Trunks and my mum was cooking. I licked my lips and sat down. My mum put a large plate of food in front of me. I opened my mouth and in a few seconds it was gone. I ate fourteen plate of breakfast. Only two plates less than Trunks and nine less than Goten.
 
“You're working today honey bunny.” My mum said. “Trunks and Goten here are going with you of course.”
 
“Uhuh.” I mumbled. “I'll just go get changed then.” I dreaded my job. I hated waistressing. I had to wear such a tarty outfit. I literally had to wear one of those little french waitress dresses. The skirt part was so short! I staggered up the stairs and got changed. Trunks and Goten came up and found me. I was dressed in my uniform and my hair was in a long French plaint down to my waist. I blushed.
 
`I'm tugging at my hair,
I pulling at my clothes,
I'm trying to keep my cool,
I know it shows.'
 
We arrived to the pub early and I was sent to start loading trays. Trunks and Goten were in the kitchen. I didn't know what they were doing but they were there.
 
“Right, Ms Bartrop.” My boss said. “You'll waitress for the first two hours then I want you sing up there on the stage. Then waitress for another hour and then you can go.” I nodded and started working. Trunks and Goten also started carry orders back and forth.
 
I took a tray of drink to a small table of men. I put on my smiling cheerful waitress smile and took down their food order. One slapped my ass, which pissed me off but I just smiled and giggled. I had been instructed to do so unless something gets serious, then I have permission to hurt them.
 
I caught sight of Trunks. He looked at me and blushed. Then I knew why. Who wouldn't, except for a pervert. My top had slid so that a lot of cleavage was visible. I tugged it up slightly.
 
“Er…” I stammered. He smiled slightly. I blushed even more and glanced downwards away from his gaze.
 
`I'm staring at my feet,
my cheeks are turning red,
I'm searching for the words,
Inside my head.'
 
He walked away and I continued working. After my two hours a was virtually forced on stage by my boss. I took the microphone and started singing some normal karaoke style songs. Then I had one more hour of waitressing to get through. I dragged my way through it with a smile before I was paid and allowed to leave. Trunks and Goten followed me. We took to the air.
 
` `cause I'm feeling nervous,
trying to be so perfect,
`cause I know you're worth it,
you're worth it yeah.'
 
We got back home and I couldn't wait to get out of those clothes, believe me. We all changed and went outside. We sat on the grass just laughing and talking. I could just play that hour over and over and I'd be happy forever. I looked at Goten laughed and then at Trunks, laid back on the grass. He was gorgeous, I was falling in love and I knew it. I knew that Trunks and Goten were here to train me. I had to do well, for them…for Trunks. I wish I could just tell him that I liked him.
 
`if I could say what I want to say,
I'd say I wanna blow you away,
Be with you every night,
Am I squeezing you to tight?'
 
We stood up and all started shooting ki blasts. I shot one at Goten who shot it away with a ki blast at Trunks who did the same to me. We did this round in a circle over and over. Until we all let the ki blast down into the ground.
 
“Trunks, stand in fighting stance.” Goten said. Trunks did. I got ready. This was a regular training practise for hits and blocks. “I know what you're thinking Jesse but this time when you hit him. He's going to catch the hit and get you into a hold.” I hit Trunks towards his right shoulder. He grabbed my arm and span me around sothat he had both of my arms locked together with one arm of his behind my back and his other arm across me. With his elbow at my waist heading diagonally upwards with his hand at my opposite shoulder.
 
“Ouch.” I breathed. Trunks chuckled and span me around again so that my arms were held together in front of me. Gods I would give anything just for him to pick me up and whisk me away on the spot.
 
`if I could say what I wanna see,
I want to see you go down on one knee,
Marry me today,
Guess I'm wishing my life away.
With these things I'll never say.'
 
He let go of me. Goten told us to switch positions and then I do the same to him. He hit at me I grabbed his arm and twisted around. I ended up the same as he had done only it was hard to keep grip of both of his arms as his was larger than I was. We stopped and I let go. Goten smiled.
 
“She's a quick learner.” He said. Trunks grunted and went and sat by a tree. I looked at Goten. “Leave him be Jesse. Let's spar.” Goten and I dived into a full on spar. It was then I registered that Trunks was growing more distant recently. He was drifting further and further away from me. My happiness…that was fading too. I needed Trunks but he didn't even know. Besides, we're not going anywhere and that's probably for the best. After all when this is all over…I'll never see him again. I'll walk out of his life forever.
 
`It don't do my any good,
it's just a waste of time,
what use is it to you,
what's on my mind?'
 
That was best…but he would never know how I feel. I can't bring myself to tell him anyway. Besides if he doesn't feel the same way…I'll be heartbroken again. It's no good. I won't tell him. It can't work.
 
`if it ain't comin' out,
we're not going anywhere,
so why can't I just tell you,
that I care?'
 
But he did kiss me… Hm…it was probably just because he was lonely. But I…he… I will get him to love me…whether or not we do anything about it. I will get him to like me!
 
` `cause I'm feeling nervous,
trying to be so perfect,
`cause I know you're worth it,
you're worth it yeah.'
 
`if I could say what I want to say,
I'd say I wanna blow you away,
Be with you every night,
Am I squeezing you to tight?'
 
`if I could say what I wanna see,
I want to see you go down on one knee,
Marry me today,