Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:- Jesse's pining over her friends. Will she decide to go fetch them or leave them be.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ!
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 14: I-I....can't believe I let you go
 
I walked backwards and forwards and side to side. I was pacing my room in every direction possible. I was upset, angry, pissed off, and I was hurt. I wanted them back…but it was dangerous.
 
Trunks had tried to hurt me. It wasn't like him to actually hurt me. He threatened to kill me. Those things he said hurt…a lot.
 
I don't even understand why I threw Goten out…he didn't do anything. But I kept warning myself that he was dangerous too.
 
“Kami why me?!” I yelled slamming my fist against the wall. “Why me?!” I started hitting the wall. Then I regretted it as I saw the fist marks in the wall. I decided I would go hit the punch bag instead. I started hitting lightly at first.
 
Then I growled and started hitting it harder but it just burst and sand went flying. I growled even louder and went flying outside. I hit trees and the ground and walls and pavements and I screamed. I just screamed.
 
“This isn't getting me anywhere…” I said quietly. I got up and went inside to run a bath. “All I'm doing is making myself more upset…and damaging the world around me…but…”
 
I started running my bath and slipped into the warm water. I sighed. That felt better. I just had to relax.
 
I started crying softly. I missed them already. They were the first real friends I had had in a long time. What the hell was I going to do?!
 
AN:/ just a short little insight of Jesse's thoughts.