Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kindred ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Due to the extreme wealth I accrued from creating and owning DBZ, I find myself no longer needing to work. To fill my free time, I write DBZ fanfics…
And then I woke up - still a poverty stricken Englishwoman, and not the Japanese man I sometimes wish I was…
In other words, I don't own these people, and I make no profit (You think someone would PAY for this???)
 
Chapter 4
 
 
There they were. All alone. Together. Sitting so close, they could feel the other's breath. Hear it. Almost taste it. They both blinked slowly; as one, they moved toward each other. Bardocks hands closed firmly around her face. She pulled away quickly, as if stung. The forgotten gravel had bitten even deeper at his touch.
 
He carefully turned her face to one side looking at the small pieces of stone trapped within her cheek.
 
“They need to come out.”
 
“They'll have to wait, I can't see in this light to get them.”
 
“I can.”
 
With infinite care, and a gentleness he'd rarely used until he met her, his powerful, warrior hands with their long, strong fingers delicately picked out every piece embedded in her and bathed the tiny pits in her face. She turned and looked him in the eye. A fragile whisper hung in the air, barely heard.
 
“Thank you, Bardock.”
 
He smiled to hear his name on her lips.
 
“You never told me your name.”
 
She turned her head away, eyes focused savagely on the narrow beams of light that slunk past the window covering “ I don't have one.”
 
He opened his mouth but no words came out. The Saiyans were not a species known for their familial ties. Babies were routinely sent out to purge planets with weak populations. No one really mourned the loss of a comrade too deeply. They killed without remorse; but every single one of them had a name they answered to. As cold and callous as he was, he had a name. His crew had names. His superiors had names. If he ever fathered a child, it would have a name.
 
“No one ever bothered to give me one.” She ground out bitterly, stark malice etched into her features.
 
This troubled Bardock greatly. Strange emotions surged through him - leaving him bewildered. He had no comprehension of what he was feeling.
 
It was compassion.
 
Bardock pulled her gently to him and sat back against the wall, he nestled her on his lap, facing him and wrapped his warm, solid arms around her. He didn't try to take advantage; there were none of his playful advances. His hands did not creep down to her rear, or around to her chest. He made no small suggestive hip movements; he didn't try to squeeze her groin closer to his. He just laid his head against hers and held her.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
She awoke cradled in his arms. She was warm. She was comfortable. She felt safe. She didn't move, afraid to break the peace of the moment.
 
“I know you're awake.” He looked down into her face and wrinkled his nose at her, “Your breathing changed.” He said smugly, wrapping his arms tighter around her. She rested her head back against his broad, deep chest and sighed contentedly.
 
She recalled a saying she'd heard… all cats are grey in the dark… not true. There was no mistaking the panther she was in the dark with. There was a particularly male, feral musk about him, which coupled with the sheer size of him, meant no ordinary house cat could everbe mistaken for him.
 
As his scent worked it's way into her senses she briefly wondered whether she would have killed him on sight after all, had her orders not been to bring him back alive.
 
Gingerly she sat up on her knees, soreness from the fight stiffening her movements. Still straddling his lap, she looked at him intently; memories of battle and the rush from her kills had not dissipated with sleep, she needed to celebrate. She took his wrists in her hands, and leaned her head against his, her tongue tracing the outline of his ear.
 
”I want you now.” She whispered, the intense need in her voice sending a shiver of excitement shooting through him.
 
Bardock took her head in his hands and brought her lips to meet his, taking them in a sensuous, lingering kiss. Her tongue slid insistently along his bottom lip, working its way into his willing mouth. She kissed him softly but deeply, her tongue exploring every inch of his warm mouth.
 
One strong hand stroked its way down to cup her bottom with firm circular strokes. As she instinctively ground her hips into his, she could feel his growing need, and an unfamiliar ache settle between her thighs. His tail waskeeping her groin hard against his.Bardock gripped her head tighter and pulled her deeper into the kiss, his hand swiftly moving up to caress her breast. His circling, teasing thumb made her dizzy with desire.
 
She rested her forehead against his and moaned softly. Her hands slowly stroked up his arms, sending tingling trails of fire dancing along them, as his taut olive skin came alive under her fingertips
 
“Take it off.” She urged, pulling at his armour straps. Wordlessly, he shifted them away from the wall and did her bidding, his tail twitching in anticipation behind him.
 
He looked wonderful. The pale light of the night that peeked around his makeshift barriersoftened the outline of him somewhat. She ran curious hands over the finely sculpted figure. Her fingers traced the dips and lines of his muscles, drinking in every uncovered inch of his naked torso. She lightly ran her hands over the curve of his powerful thighs… he felt wonderful.
 
She looked up at him from under her brows, a seductive smile playing across her lips; her eyes alight with expectant passion. His hand came into her hair and pulled her to him. She stared into his eyes before her gaze lowered to his lips. His pink tongue darted out licking them and then she looked up and was swept into a possessive kiss, his fingertips sensuously stroking her back, working their way under her clothing.
 
He gestured with his head for her to raise her arms, and took off her army-issue vest, the torn bra underneath, no longer covered her properly. Almost hesitantly, he covered her breasts with his hands and gently pushed the cups aside, his palms caressing her tender flesh as he brushed over her. He stared at her heavy curves appreciatively, tracing their outlines with his fingers; then taking them back in his hands he began squeezing and stroking softly. He closed his eyes and sighed as his thumbs circled over her hardened nubs. With a low moan of pleasure he buried his face in her neck and breathed her in, his teeth and tongue teasing and tasting her skin.
 
One battle-hardened hand slid down her back; his thick, velvet tail wound up around her and lifted her easily, the tip tickling up and down the small of her back, while his thumb traced her spine. Slow, tantalising kisses burnt their way down to her eager nipple. She gasped in shock as it was bathed in the wet caress of his tongue. He raised his eyes and locked his fervent black gaze onto hers as he took her into his mouth.
 
Her eyes closed and her head fell forward as he played her with experienced ease. Feelings she had no name for washed through her as her soft moans and gasps caressed his ears, driving him on. As she writhed arousingly against him and his excitement grew, gentle nips and sucks became voracious ones. Teasing flicks and strokes turned into pinches and maulings. New, overwhelmingly pleasurable sensations crashed through her, overloading her. It was too much… She grabbed his head and tried to push him away.
 
Immediately, his hand and tail stopped their gentle teasing and clamped her to him. His teeth bit down on her, locking her in place. He raised his eyes, and she was trapped again in his savage glare. A low warning growl escaped his throat.
 
She looked down at him in open-mouthed shock. The pressure on her nipple softened, and he let out a softer, almost apologetic growl, but his hold on her did not ease. She quivered, but kept the eye contact. Close to the surface, barely hidden by the shock, he read something else in her eyes - raw excitement.
 
With a long, lingering lick he relinquished the nipple before moving to her other one, nuzzling it before gently taking it in his mouth and suckling, his tongue flicking and teasing. He could feel her trembling beneath his hands, and hear hersmall shuddering moans. He could taste the salty sweat sheen, and smell her building excitement. His eyes unwaveringly fixed on hers the whole time, possessive and primal. He could see her desperate need.
 
Soon his body betrayed him, reacting to her excitement, and his grip loosened slightly. She took advantage of the moment to regain control over her own.
 
Her right hand left his head as she drew back from him, and slowly, sensuously stoked its way down to his groin. She brushed it softly up against his erection. He grasped her head and hissed against her ear, his hips arching up under her touch. She slid her hand into his battle suit and gently grasped the thick shaft, moving up and down its length. His breath became deeper and ragged, and his grip on her head and bottom tightened as he pressed his face closer against hers. He didfeel wonderful.
 
She pulled away from him sharply, ignoring his almost pained groan.
 
“Take them off.” She indicated his suit and boots. She stood over him, hands on hips, and watched as he went onto his back and wriggled out of his remaining clothes. He found it incredibly arousing to have her control him. It was… novel.
 
Her eyes widened as she saw him naked. She knelt back down beside him as he sat back up, her face alight with a curious delight as she took in every inch of him.
 
“Oh, you're lovely!” She breathed in wonder, her hands alternately cupping him and stroking. She bent down to kiss the velvety soft skin of his thighs, her tongue darting out, with strangely thrilling little puppy licks. She smiled up at him happily, and his heart clenched; the sheer joy she showed at the sight of him was… touching.
 
Her head went back down and his hand caressed her back tenderly. It gripped her convulsively, and he cried out as she licked her way along the full, throbbing length of him, breathing him in deeply as she went along. She looked up at him again. That wasn't the reaction she'd expected.
 
“Did that hurt?”His hand unclenched and became a caress again.
 
“No, I wasn't hurt.” He laughed softly at her.
 
“You smell wonderful too.” She beamed. He threw his head back and laughed at this. He hadn't bathed since leaving Vejiitasei, so he very much doubted it.
 
“Let's see if you look and smell as good as I do, shall we?” He teased; his hands gripped the waistband of her trousers and were preparing to pull them apart. She gripped him tightly, a half annoyed, half amused glare playing over her face before she leant into him.
 
“Don't you dare.” She whispered caressingly in his ear. He shivered with excitement at both the look and the tone. He took one boot, she took the other, and they feverishly worked to untie them, fingers getting ever clumsier in their haste. Once they were finally off she stood and removed her trousers. His breath caught in his throat as she slowly revealed herself to him. She was beautiful.
 
He drew her to him, burying his face in the soft planes of her belly, his fingertips brushing her hips. His tongue traced her contours as he stroked the soft skin of her bottom. Hungry, probing kisses trailed circles as his hands snaked upwards, his tongue dipping into her navel as he fondled her breasts. His fingertips felt their way to her waist, and his tongue trailed up her body as he pulled her back down to him.
 
She knelt over him, and pressed herself against him, taking his mouth with hers. His hands clenched around her waist, the feel of her breasts pressed tightly against his chest sent bolts of fire through his veins.
 
Pulling back once again, she locked gazes with him and positioned herself over his straining shaft. Licking his lips, his eyes glinted with arousal.Tightening his grip on her waist, he gently urged her down.
 
She slapped his hands away with a shake of her head.
 
Shaking off the sting from the slap, he leant back on his hands, a challenging smirk inviting her to take him.
 
She pushed herself down onto him, and stopped suddenly. He closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. Her brow furrowed in concentration and disappointment. That didn't feel right, it was veryuncomfortable. She tried to push down a little further. He had felt muchnicer under her hand than he felt inside her. She pouted petulantly; this wasn't turning out how she wanted it to. She wriggled her hips a little, trying to make it more comfortable. His head flew back as he hissed and jabbed his hips up sharply. She felt it coming and rode up with them, but too late to prevent him from thrusting a little further inside her.
 
She yipped in pain and brought her hands down on his hips, hard, and glaredat him from under her brow. She shook her head warningly. He closed his eyes in frustration and cupped her cheek softly. He brought her head to his and stroked her gently. He felt her relax slightly against the soft soothing noises from his throat that caressed her ear. He moved her hands to his shoulders, before leaning back on his again. His tail coiled around her waist, the end moving lazily, stroking the tension away from her stomach muscles.
 
She perched still for a while, trying to adjust to the strange invasion, before she tenuously began to impale herself on him again. He sat back and watched himself disappear into her, inch by slow, maddening inch. He bit down on his lip hard, his breath coming in shallow, desperate gasps. His limbs trembled visibly from the effort of not driving himself up into her with all the force he wanted to. His head slumped down onto her hand; he rested his cheek against her as he turned half-lidded, half-crazed eyes to meet hers.
 
She bought her other hand up and stroked his strange, beautiful hair. He shuddered out a sigh as his arms came around her and clutched her to him. She could feel his body's violent trembling against hers as he fought to control himself. She pressed her self down onto him fully and was rewarded with the strangled howl that was torn from his throat.
 
His nose was pressed against hers, his harsh, ragged panting coated her, warming her and thrilling her. His eyes held hers, he looked desperate, agonised… pleading. She shook her head, and he whimpered in defeat. His lips sought hers and they kissed around the contented smirk that was forming on her mouth. She likedhaving control over him. She liked that he was willing to lether have control of him.
 
She sat still while she slowly adjusted to having the whole length and girth of him filling her. The pain was lessening, leaving a deep, warming pleasure at the feel of him in its wake. She wound her arms around his huge neck and Bardock could feel the solid grip of her thighs clamped around his hips to stop him moving… gods she was strong. Using shallow, unsure thrusts of her hips, she tried to move a little, it felt… good. Thrilled and encouraged, she began to move slowly, tentatively against him. Bardock closed his eyes and moaned as her slick walls slid over him. One arm was slung around her hips, and one hand curled under her thigh as he skilfully, subtly guided her movements over him.
 
She held Bardock to her closely as she rocked gently back and forth upon him. The trembling man could not recall when he was last this aroused. The blissful agony of not being able to thrust up into her excited him more than he could have imagined. The slow, sensual slithering of her tight, honeyed walls around him was driving him insane with lust.
 
Bardock held her closely. He was more aroused than he had ever been in his life. Not being able to thrust into her made it even more exciting for him. Her movements were driving him insane with lust. She looked at his face and was stunned by the heavy-lidded look of pure ecstasy that gripped his features. It was clear that what she was doing was giving him extreme pleasure. She began to move roughly against him, trying desperately to find the same gratification that he was so obviously experiencing. She instinctively tightened her vaginal walls around his throbbing shaft. She was rewarded by the guttural growl that came from deep within his throat. Bardocks control snapped. He thrust up into her savagely, causing her to cry out desperately in pain and protest.
 
Bardock heard her cries, but he mistook them for cries of pleasure. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply as his body began to recover from his release. He hugged her to him, stroking her back absently as he struggled to get his breathing under control. She sat still as a stone on top of him, his member still buried deep inside her. She could feel him shrinking… the sensual pulsating of his excitement getting weaker.
 
She closed herself against him; she wanted it back. He groaned and shuddered at her grip, and held her closer, nuzzling her hair. She leant against him, one hand perfunctorily stroking his head, the other hanging loose by her side, staring over the horizon of his shoulder at the wall. That was it? All that excitement, all that build up… for this?
 
Disappointment gnawed at her. She was sure there should be… more. She could feel Bardocks heaving satisfaction beneath her, where was hers? She opened her mouth, and then closed it. She may not have had sisters; she may not have had friends. She had never sat around, over coffee and cakes, discussing men with them. Societies' unwritten rules, and social morés were lost on her; she'd never had opportunity - or inclination - to study them. But, deep through to her core, she was female. She knew when to bite her tongue.
 
He lifted her off his lap and lay her down, one arm under her head, spooning himself in behind her. He laid his head against hers and sighed, so wrapped in his own contentment he didn't notice the lack of hers. He dropped a kiss on her shoulder and threaded his fingers through hers.
 
“Now you're mine, I should give you a name.” He murmured into her ear, as he propped his head on one hand. She turned sceptical eyes to his.
 
Yours?” she echoed in disbelief. He winked down at her and nodded. She snorted in amusement, but let it drop, they could sort out ownership details later.
 
He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed her before dropping his chin to rest on her shoulder.
 
“Hmmm, how about Raddissa?” He asked.
 
She looked at him out of the corner of her eye.
 
“No.”
 
“Raddia?”
 
She closed her eyes and shook her head.
 
“Radda?” He looked hopefully at her.
 
“Are these even real names?”
 
“Yes.” Came the slightly offended reply. “They're Saiyan names. I like them.”
 
“I'm not Saiyan though,” she rubbed her rump against him, “see? No tail.”
 
He snorted, and laid his head back down against her. He wanted to be close to her, to hold her. It was an unusual feeling for him. He couldn't understand why he had to hold her against him so tightly. Couldn't understand why she could control him so easily - he breathed in deeply against her hair and relaxed- why her scent brought both calmness and arousal to him.
 
His eyes roamed the compact solid length of her body and he raised her arm, parallel to the floor. Untwining their fingers, he held his arm against hers, studying the vast size difference. Hers was by no means thin, nor did it look particularly powerful, it was an ordinary, well-covered woman's arm, ending in a small square hand. His was enormous. Long, covered in thickly corded powerful muscle, ending with a large, strong-looking, solid hand.
 
“Make a fist.” He whispered in her ear. He shook with suppressed laughter as they both curled their hands into fists. No onewould want to be on the receiving end of his. Fully twice the size of hers, it looked deadly. Hers looked like it could maybesting a little, yet he'd watched her destroy two creatures powerful enough to knock him aside.
 
“Why are you so strong?” He looked at their arms again, “Where do you get your power from?” He murmured, into her ear, but almost to himself.
 
“I told you, I'm something that kills things like you.” She smirked at him. Her words and tone having an immediate, erotic effect on his Saiyan blood. “What's the point of things like me, if we're not strong?”
 
“What are you?” He purred seductively in her ear.
 
She was silent for a while. Bardock waited, with mounting need, for her to answer, his lips nibbling along her shoulder.
 
“I can't remember… ” His lips stopped mid-nibble and he looked at her incredulously. “ … All of it… yet.” He grunted in acknowledgement and resumed his attentions on his new lovers shoulder - getting absolutely no reaction from her.
 
“I know I'm here to fight evil.” His teeth scraped lightly over her neck.
 
“I know I've been here before.” His tongue flicked up to her ear.
 
“As far as I can remember,”his fingertips brushed up and down her arm softly as his teeth gently nibbled against her earlobe.
 
She didn't even seem to notice, and talked on. “I'm here to balance out the evil of… ” She twitched uncomfortably, and looked away.
 
“ … Someone.” She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned.
 
“That's oneof the things I'm a bit hazy on.”She had the good grace to look faintly embarrassed at her lack of knowledge, not that Bardock noticed. His head was too busy nuzzling her hair…
 
“It's all a bit, confusing.” … And his hand was too occupied squeezing her arm…
 
“I don't remember that much at all, at the moment.” … His fingertips resumed stroking sensuously along the soft skin.
 
“Ironically enough, I do remember feeling confused before.” She snatched the arm out of his reach impatiently…
 
“I amremembering though.”And wagged her index finger for emphasis.
 
“I get little flashes that come back to me.”He caught her flailing hand and kissed it. His eyes tryingto burn into hers
 
“ I'm sure it'll all come back to me, in time.” She continued, confidently. His tail slid temptingly along her side, the soft fur tickling her creamy skin. She shook her hand out of his and brushed it aside.
 
His head collapsed onto her shoulder with a frustrated sigh.
 
“Anyway, that's all I remember. At the moment.” She continued, completely oblivious to the huge Saiyans despair.
 
A sudden thought occurred to him.
 
“What were those things?” She turned sleepy, questioning eyes to him.
 
“The things we fought today.” He explained, a little impatiently.
 
She shrugged, “I have no idea, never seen anything like them… as far as I remember.”
 
“Why did you kill them then?”
 
“I was told to.” She frowned slightly. “Actually, I was supposed to bring one back alive. That's going to go down well. Trouble for me when we get back.” She sighed.
 
“Why do you worry about them? You can kill them easily if they upset you.” He used his deepest, most seductive voice close into her ear; still she remained unaffected.
 
“I'm not supposed to. I'm here to protect, not destroy.”
 
“Didn't do a very good job with those things earlier.” He smirked, playfully nipping her shoulder.
 
She drowsily reached up and smacked the side of his head.
 
“Don't be smart.”
 
He took her hand in his and smiled. His thumb stroking her palm, he rained little butterfly kisses along the length of her arm, turning to her lips to capture them. The smile left his face; his shoulders sagged a little. She was asleep.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It was after dawn before she awoke. The early morning rays seeped through the windows covering, lighting the cellar warmly. She opened one sleep-leadened eye and looked at the dark, handsome man stretched out alongside her.
 
Bardock hadn't slept at all. His night had been spent making small, vain attempts at waking her. There had been a few `accidental' nudges, a wet finger had been deliberately trailed down her spine; she didn't stir. His disappointment and frustration had grown steadily through the night as each cough and grunt failed to pull her from deep sleep.
 
She stretched languidly, working her sleep-stiffened muscles. Bardock watched her hungrily out of the corner of his eye, determined not to let her know he'd been waiting hours for her to wake. He twitched slightly as her back arched and her breasts jutted out. The straps of the ruined bra had cut into her shoulders while she had slept. She sat up and shrugged it off, tossing it to the corner of the room. Bardocks eyes had immediately been drawn to the quivering of her breasts at this action. He propped himself up, all pretence at ignoring her gone.

”Do that again.”
 
“What?” She asked in confusion.
 
He shrugged his own shoulders and she followed suit. Biting his lip and smiling, he gestured for her to repeat it again, and again, and again… Watching the delicious show, he felt himself harden. With a groan, he pulled her to him and deftly flipped her onto her back.
 
His arms wrapped around her head as he moved over her. Trapping her head between them, and her body under his, he gazed deep into her eyes before lowering his throat to hers. The deep growl coming from him sent tingling vibrations through her.
 
“What is it?” She breathed. He raised his head again, eyes boring deep into hers, dark, intense, passionate.
 
“My turn.”
 
Her entire body shook with excitement as he ravaged her mouth with a crushing, dominant kiss. He grabbed her wrists and yanked her arms above her head, holding the wrists together with one powerful hand he pinned her down. His free hand pawed its way down her arm and into her hair, he leant his full weight on her, and she was trapped under him completely.
 
His hand left her hair and clawed its way down to her thigh, gripping it savagely as he pulled it up over him making her both wince and moan against his mouth in pleasure. She tried to wriggle one hand out from under his grasp to hold him, but his hand clenched tighter on her. His mouth still crushed her head into the floor. She struggled to free her mouth out from under him and asked, breathlessly.
 
“Are you going to let me go?”
 
His gaze flicked up to her trapped hands, then wandered lazily back down the length of her arms to rest once again on her eyes. He lowered his head until their noses touched.
 
“No.”
 
His teeth closed in on her neck as she closed her eyes, sighing raggedly, and willingly submitting to him.
 
His teeth scraped their way down to her breasts and her legs wrapped around his waist, her ankles locking them in place. His tail wrapped around her ankles and held them there, as he bit, sucked, and licked at her ravenously. She cried out in agonised ecstasy as his mouth finally let her sore breasts go, dragging bared, sharp teeth along the length of one painfully aroused nipple. Staring down into her eyes he dragged his hand across them once more, each hard, calloused inch of them scraping over the tender skin as he squeezed them roughly.
 
He knelt up, dragging her up with him by her still trapped wrists. He stood and shoved her up against the wall, his erection pressing into her stomach as they moved, sending shivers down both their spines. With the one hand, he easily lifted her until she was level with his face.
 
He took her nose between his teeth and held on tightly as he prepared to enter her. He growled in frustration when he lunged forward only to find he could not enter her because he could not reach her. Unfortunately, at this angle, they were still lacking at least four inches between them.
 
Snarling, he lowered her onto his quivering excitement. He pushed forward, thrusting himself into her a little, she winced a little as she felt him push her apart. He paused, and glared down at her, daring her to stop him. She met his gaze with equal fervour. She hissed impatiently, dug her heels into his rock hard buttocks and pulled him all the way into her, hard.
 
His eyes shut and he sucked in his breath sharply, a tremor running through his body. His tail tightened around her ankles, and he lifted her legs away from him. Hewas going to control this.
 
He withdrew from her, and with one swift hard jab, sheathed himself back into her. Her head rolled to the side and she moaned, even she could not tell if it was through pleasure or pain.
 
Looking down at her, he thrust deeply, soft grunts escaping from them both with each brutal grind of his hips.
 
Soon, he forgot to hold her legs away from him, and they wrapped tighter around him pulling him in further to her with each thrust. Each time he drove into her she was pressed further against the wall, the cold brickwork enhancing the shivers he was causing her.
 
She needed to touch him, stroke him - feel the corded muscles of his back move under her touch as he pounded into her. She ripped one hand free from him and scratched her way down his arm. He smiled proudly into the top of her head; he knew he wouldn't stay like that for too long.
 
Her hand clamped down on his neck as she raised her head, and dragged his down to claim his mouth in a bruising kiss. He held her tighter to him with his free arm and groaned against her as her nails raked down his back, and her teeth scraped against his skin. She wildly encouraged every ravenous assault and every savage thrust. Bardock met her every demand, he withstood her every attack. Thrills shot through her; she had found someonewho wouldn't break.
 
The end of his tail thrashed around wildly in his ecstasy, tickling her feet, making her clench up with the sensation. That sent him over the edge; with a white-hot haze enveloping him, and a triumphant yell he emptied himself into her.
 
He held her to him and sank to his knees, his head buried in her shoulder. His hands clamped on her hips, trying to keep himself inside her as long as possible, as he shook and waited for his breathing to return to normal. He raised his head to her and stroked her hair. A thin drop of sweat trickled down her cheek; gently, his tongue licked it from her.
 
“I knew you were a little animal underneath.” He whispered against her ear.
 
He kissed her nose and looked her in the eye, and was unsettled by what he saw there. He'd allowed himself to be carried away with passion, and been selfish.Time to remedy that.
 
He lay her back down and started a trail of soft searching kisses down the length of her body. He laid his head between her legs and tickled her entrance with his tongue. She shot up in shock.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
He looked up, amused, andpushed her gently back down, his hands stroking their way back to her hips. He laid his cheek against her thigh, and trailed his tongue along the silken skin. She heard him murmur softly against her,
 
“Your turn.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
1