Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Master and Slave ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, if I did it would end up like one big hentai…

Master and Slave

The beginning

She walked onto the balcony, the cool night air swept up her night gown as she watched the moon high in the sky, silently wondering what life had in store for her this summer. It was unnaturally quiet outside, like a predator was on the run. She went back inside taking of her night gown on the way. Her toes curled in the plush carpet reveling in the feel of it. She sat on her vanity putting on her night cream. She opened a drawer and took out one very expensive brush which she had handmade, just for her personal use and combed through her hair. When she was done with her evening ritual she stood up and made her way towards her king-sized bed. Letting herself fall back on the bed, weary from the days activity. She got under the covers and snapped her fingers sharply to turn off the light. She always leaves the balcony doors wide open in the summer, enjoying the nights breeze on her skin. She had not known any kind of danger in her perfect life before, so why should she close the doors?

She was never aware of the predator lurking just outside the doors watching her every move.

He made his way into her bedroom, silently approaching the bed. There she laid spread out like an angel. Her hair outlining her face perfectly. He wanted to posses her, make her his but he knew he would have to break her first. He had always admired her spirit and would be sad to see it disappear, but it is the only way to make her his and only his.

Quietly he touched her cheek pushing away some stray brands of her hair. He slid his hand down, letting it glide over her pulse, feeling her quiet heartbeat, she is so at peace when she sleeps, completely unaware of his presence and other dangers. He let his hand glide lower still. He pushed her nightgown away and let his hand hover above one very aroused nipple. He had only touched her cheek and she was already aroused. He smirked at the thought of him having so much effect on her body. Yet touching her without her knowing he did so, did not arouse him. He had to have her total submission, only then would he be satisfied. So he let the onna sleep and quietly made his way out of her chambers, knowing that tomorrow he would start his plan and seduce her.

The next morning, when she woke up she remembered one very vivid dream. What has been happening to her lately? What has gotten into her? She had never had this kind of dreams before in her life. Absently she noticed the burning ache between her thighs. She had to get rid of her frustration, it was taking over her life. She would not lose control and go after the sayian prince. No, he would come to her eventually, wouldn’t he?

She had just gotten dressed and went downstairs, when she encountered a very relaxed prince in the kitchen. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, staring at her. She wiggled uncomfortably under the pressure of his heated stare. Glancing down at the ground, successfully evading his stare, she made her way to the refrigerator.

“Good morning Vegeta you look relaxed today”.

“Woman” He grunted, smirking at her.

He could smell her need, the need that he had only enflamed last night.

He made his way next to her, leaning in to her and took a beer out of the refrigerator.

Overwhelmed by his nearness, she asked him the first thing that came to mind.

“So how are you Vegeta, is the gravity chamber working smooth as always?”

“If you really want to know slave It’s working smoothly yes, perfectly even.” He growled in her ear.

The name infuriated her yet at the same time aroused her, but she composed herself and didn’t let him gain control. She berated herself for even asking such a stupid question, but honestly she just didn’t know how to talk to the guy. Nobody had ever intimidated her before, but she felt insecure under his stare. Last night she felt confident that she could lure him to her, but right now, she felt very nervous and didn’t know what to do. Gathering her courage and telling herself that she was Bulma Briefs and that she was on top of the world she leant in and whispered seductively in his ear.

“Ah that’s so nice to hear, if you need anything else, I mean anything just ask me and I will provide it for you.”

“Well aren’t you a good slave, I’m glad you finally understand your place woman.” He said while sniffing the air, smelling her arousal.

“It seems to me, that you need something taken care of, not me”. He told her mockingly.

She knew he had a heightened sense of smell, but she had hoped he didn’t notice her arousal at his nearness. His pet name for her infuriated her to no ends, but knowing she couldn’t gain the upper hand without thinking of some kind of strategy first, she chose the easy way out, she ran.

“Alright, I am going to work, so see ya!” She nervously hopped around the table like a bunny and made her way out of the kitchen, desperately seeking an exit from her current situation.

He smirked, knowing that he won again and that eventually, she would submit to his will and come to him. This was only the beginning, he said to himself while leisurely taking a swig of his beer.