Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Media Mayhem ❯ Verizon ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chibi-Gohan: *nursing black eye* Well, Vegeta seems to have calmed down now after that toilet incident.

Vegeta: And you better not try anything like that again! *hands Piccolo $5* Here's your part for holding him down.

Piccolo: *pocketing money* No problem.

Chibi-Gohan: Piccolo?! You mean you were in on this!!"

Piccolo: Hey! Your not the one who had to suffer the stench in that bathroom. You didn't even bother to stop your mother.

Chibi-Gohan: Do I look like I've got a death wish?

Vegeta: I don't know what your complaining about Namek! I'm the one who saw you in the nude!

Goku: How come you didn't close your eyes then?

Vegeta: I uh, well...

Chibi-Gohan: Eww! I don't even wanna know. Let's just get on with the fic.

Verizon

Chichi: *at her father's castle, talking on the phone with Goku and looking at the picture of Gohan at his desk studying that Goku sent her through the phone*

Goku: See Chichi? Everything is fine, and Gohan is doing his studies, like the picture says.

Chichi: *hears noises in the background* What was that?!

Goku: Oh that? That's just the TV! Yeah, I guess I have it up a little high huh? I was watching an animal show.

Chichi: What a relief! For a second there, I thought you had left the door open again and the house was full of wild creatures.

Goku: *laughing* No Honey! Don't be ridiculous! We'll see you in a few hours 'k? Bye! *hangs up* Gohan! Quick! We got to get all these animals out before your Mom gets home!

Piccolo's Voice: *as Goku and Gohan chase the animals off the beds and sofas* With Verizon's low price rate, just about anyone can get connected."

Goku: *pushing animals out the door*Hurry Gohan! We have to hurry!

Verizon Guy: *walking past Goku's house on his cell phone as animals are being thrown out the door and crashing threw nearby windows* Can you hear me now? Good!

Piccolo's Voice: Verizon, we'll never stop working for you.

Chibi-Gohan: Well, that's all taken care of!

Goku: *dusting off his hands* Yep, but I feel like were forgetting something....

Chichi: *walks in and sees the house a mess and windows broken* What the? GOKU!!!*grabs her frying pan*

Goku: *screams and runs around the house, with Chichi hot on his heals*

Chibi-Gohan: Uh oh, I'd better go help Dad out. I'll update as soon as I can, and remember to keep requesting more commercials. I'll get to them as soon as I can.

Chichi: Get back here Goku!

Chibi-Gohan: Hang on Dad! I'm coming!

Chichi: So you took part on this too huh?!

Chibi-Gohan: Uh oh! *runs out the door, followed by Goku as Chichi swings her frying pan*

Chichi: Get back here!