Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Re-Entry ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If you don't think these characters/places are owned/created by someone else, why are you here? It's a fanfic, f-a-n-f-i-c, that means I took someone else's ideas and messed with them for my own selfish pleasure (and, I suppose, the pleasure of others who also like these characters in the same way I do)!

Warnings, warnings… YAOI, non-con, submissive adoration, pain (o the pain), sadism/SM, biting, heat/rut, blood, minor AU.

AU: This sprang from our DBZ Livejournal Yaoi RPG, Dragonball X (http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonballx/). Vegeta no Ouji is now Vegeta no Ou, all Saiyajins such as Bardock, Toma and Radditz are alive and well, and that's about all you need to know for this little plotless enterprise.

AN: A rather odd story to come out of a poly chick. Hmm. I swore I'd never get into writing DBZ fanfics… that drawing was all I'd do… so much for that, ne? Dedicated to Otana, Final Heaven, Xero Sky, and the rest of my partners in crime at DBX!

Re-Entry

The pod landed with a hiss of compressed air, dizzying lights of re-entry fading to the diluted sun of Vejitasei filtering through the red glass of the singular window. Gods I was exhausted. Soot and charcoal smudged across my skin, blood spattered my uniform and nestled underneath my fingernails, and a hell of a muscle bruise compounded the aching gash in my leg where a straggling member of a now-extinct civilization had sucker-punched me with a metal beam both heavy and sharp.

But I couldn't stop for a shower, or food, or sleep. Vegeta-sama had called me back early. As a matter of fact, if the incoming call hadn't distracted me in the middle of battle, I wouldn't be walking with a limp, and I most definitely wouldn't have tripped over the uneven landing platform to stumble into the waiting arms of Toma.

"Well! Welcome back, kid," he chuckled, as he helped me regain my balance. "No break for you, though, the Ou left strict orders to see you to the throne room the instant you landed."

I grumbled, managing my wounded pride by straightening my battered armor, but grateful for his support as I favored my leg. Normally I wouldn't show a shred of hesitation; my passion for the King hadn't waned one iota since actually tasting that forbidden fruit… but I was exhausted! Couldn't it wait? Ten minutes? "Shit, what's the occasion? And don't call me kid."

"When you're old enough to be some precocious brat's father, you can call him kid. `Till then, it's my privilege!" he quipped. I grinned askance at his offhand compliment; a member of my father's old crew and one of his closest friends, Toma was somewhere between my favorite uncle and my older brother. His praise always made me proud. "But seriously, Radditz, I ain't going within a stone's throw of that chamber. Anyone who does ends up with a black eye, if they're lucky."

Vegeta had a temper, but beating up on his own wasn't his style. Normally. "Fuck me," I swore, impressed.

"Probably."