Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mmm... Kinky! ❯ Interesting Kinks ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Interesting Kinks

(Squick From The Mistress)

Quiet moans echoed through an endless black and red valley. Muffled words went ignored as a thick finger pressed buttons inside of an entrance, nails scraping the walls, drawing blood and using the liquid to slide deeper than necessary. A head was forced up and down an engorged shaft, the mouth of the tinier beast opened far wider than comfortable. The length that was sucked was hairy, and the hairs were sharp, like needles, causing the skin on the inside of the smaller male's mouth to be scraped and sliced, the fluid used as a lube, forcing the jaw opened even wider. It ached, but the ache was so pleasant.

The large hand that was connected to the prodding finger was wrapped around the underside of the smaller male, two fingers on either side of the small aroused length, squeezing it almost painfully. This hand held Guldo upside down over his master's aching loins, legs flaying in the air, hands on purple thighs to maintain balance. With that hand, claws digging into the skin, Captain Ginyu yanked the green-skinned alien up and down in the air, dragging the mouth around his shaft, moaning with each thrust.

All the blood was rushing to the little critter's head, causing his vision to go white in pain, but the shrieks that were echoing from the cave just a few feet away was hurting his ears even worse.

He didn't even want to know what Dodoria had gone in there for…

~*~

"Why won't you listen to me, you pink brainless gorilla?!"

The voice's shriek echoed through the air of the almost deserted planet, passing through the thick stone walls of the midnight black within the room. Still, no one - that cared, anyway - heeded nor heard the cries of the tiny little creature.

It… well, he - if one was to get technical - yanked on the ki bonds that circled his tiny little hands. The pale skinned tiny man screamed with everything his itty bitty lungs could muster, yanking again on the fiery restraints that burned his skin, causing smoldering smoke to fill the air above him.

Laughter echoed around him, mad laughter that caused the little man to choke on his sobs. His flesh was burning, and that fat blob was getting off on it! It was disgusting, sickening, and yet it was making his little wacker harder than hell! He shuddered with disgust of himself, glaring at the ceilings, fangs biting through his bottom lip and letting blood flow into his mouth.

How did he escape from his eternal hell? How had he been dragged from his world to this… this place of madness?! The little man screamed and yanked against his chains, but his cries were cut off as the blob of bubbly badness approached, a flaming branch in his hands, green leaves burning, ashes dripping down and sticking to the bed, setting the sheets aflame. The little man cried out, thrusting and yanking with all his pitiful might, only to shriek with pain as the melting leaves dripped and stuck to his bare skin, burning the pastel flesh and ripping another hoarse scream from his throat.

The flames dispensed after brief moments, even though the sheets beneath him were still smoldering. His wrists were completely red and black from the burning ki restraints. The blob, Dodoria, stood beside him was snickering under his breath, licking his dark lips, eyes narrowed with hunger. The branch was extended down, running across the small vertical length of the beast, earning more delicious screams that made pink male ache for more.


The flaming branch circled his microscopic arousal, as the mini-beast's lungs gave out, and all he could do was writhe against the agony, the branch was tossed aside, along with what few clothes the sadistic demon still wore. Through the dazed confusion, the captured heard that mad echoing laughter, and he gazed up to the fat face that was slowly leaning down, approaching him, and he realized that it wasn't Dodoria causing him all this suffering. Who was laughing at his pain? Rage filled the mini-man, his black eyes drawing up as he hissed with the feral instinct to kill.

Against the wall, a tiny little scrawny cherry-colored creature stood, hanging from the stones like a photograph. His body was small, though very muscular. A halo floated above his head, just like it did above the other two. This was Hell, the prisoner realized, and that strange little red-eyed demon must have been the King of Suffering.

"So beautiful…" whispered Dodoria, glancing over his shoulder to the thinner pink blur. The captive blinked, eyes trying to focus on the chained creature, but he couldn't focus, and as far as he could see, the thinner cherry male's body seemed to be waving like elastic, before finally slipping free of the bonds and sliding over to the end of the bed.

Hands gripped his shoulders. Nails dug into his skin. Dodoria's dark face loomed down over the imprisoned creature, a smirk on his dark blue lips, yellow teeth flashing as black eyes gleamed with hunger as the body of flab pressed down over the trapped man, almost engulfing the tiny Garlic Junior. The confined creature looked up, panting with breath as his hips were drawn up and Dodoria's hard shaft positioned in front of his entrance. "Oh gods, no!" The scream echoed out through every corner of Hell, only to be muffled as his opened mouth was filled with pink bubblegum.

Garlic Jr. tried to scream as his throat was filled with the chewy goodness of Kid Buu, but he couldn't. He was choking, dying, all over again, and once the dead died, there was nothing but eternal oblivion. Not even that hellish dimension he had been trapped in, before being killed by those strange demons with the powers to kill immortals, would be worse than eternal nothingness. He screamed through the growing blob, but only a dark laughter echoed out as he lost his vision, his breath, as his dead heart stopped its endless beating. He couldn't focus! Garlic couldn't… couldn't…

Dodoria screamed with rapture as he felt the body growing limp beneath him. Every ounce of his essence exploded within the tiny form beneath him. He collapsed with a gasp of breath, breaking the corpse and crushing it as he landed on top. There he laid for long moments, just learning how to breath and feeling the quiet peace as the aftershocks of orgasm rolled off of him.

The quiet laughter of the madman echoed out again, as Kid Buu slipped from within Garlic Junior's mouth and out towards the ceiling. Dodoria rolled onto his side, as the elastic being slid into the air like a graceful snake, there pausing and gazing down, red eyes narrowed with wild, desperate amusement. Fangs sparkled in the dimness of the room. Dodoria smirked, licking his lips hungrily, reaching over and grabbing the half-hardness that still remained on the tiny azure demon. Kid Buu chuckled darkly, as he watched Dodoria chomp down on the flesh, swallowing it whole. Circling in the air, Buu paused for a moment before diving into the awaiting open mouth, filling Dodoria in an entirely different manner.

Oh… how he loved the feeling…

THEND