Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Music of the Night ❯ Problems Arise ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Music of the Night
Chapter: 5
Subtitle: Problems Arise
Author: Trixie-chan
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: R (For swearing, mostly in the AN... >.< And sexual references.)
Disclaimer: If you honestly believe that I own DBZ, you are sadly mistaken. SADLY. If I owned it, every episode would have some form of romance in it and it would be pornographic. XD Just because I'm a SICKO, if you haven't already figured that one out. ;)
Author's Note: Thank you FanFiction.Net for removing all of the harmless lemons on the site! It helps ALL of us out GREATLY! And for your good deed, I wish you all burn in hell. :) Do you have any idea of all the things they're banning? It's fucking ridiculous. ::sigh:: Sorry for the bad language... It just makes me so angry!! You can't even write about music people and real shows! Not that I write any or read any for that matter, but it's mean to those who do! Honestly, WHAT have they done wrong? NOTHING!! It's just a bunch of bullshit rules because apparently FF.Net hates their popularity. They are gonna loose so much money and then they'll realize they're stupid mistake.... Jackasses.... >( Anyway, I should get on with the story. Sorry it took so long! Enjoy.

Thanks to those reviewed!
Chapter 4 (Couch Nap): moonsaiyanprincess, MysticBluAngel, Sue, Trunks Gal, RePliKaNT, Mushi-azn, Ashley, Venus, *name left blank* (3 times with the words "my review." Thanks for the input... u.u), Aiya, megan girl, Ravin Little Birdy From Hell (yet another person with a kick ass name!), Anya, Renee the Rabid Squirrel, and SaiyanPassion.
And for my new posting of MOTN: Mikafan, DemonQueen17, RePLiKaNT, and Baby Buruma.

Response for Renee the Rabid Squirrel: I read Things DragonBallZ Characters Will Never Say (and reviewed, of course) and I plan on reading Savage Siren and War@Home. ;)

To join my Mailing List, send a blank e-mail to trixiesfics-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bulma and Vegeta had been dating for a couple months, and still nothing had happened, not that either had really minded. But Trixie was baffled over the whole situation.

"Two months-"

"Two months exactly today," Bulma interrupted Trixie proudly, a big smile on her face. Trixie stared at her silently.

"Kay... Shall I continue uninterrupted?" Bulma motioned with her hand to go on. Trixie nodded. "Now you've been dating him for two months, and you STILL haven't slept together??" Bulma shook her head proudly.

"Nope! Not that we both haven't shown interest in doing so, but no." Trixie shook her head in awe.

"How is that POSSIBLE??" Bulma giggled.

"Well, I don't know, but it is." Bulma stopped, looked around, and then leaned in to Trixie from the other side of the coffee shop's outdoor tables. "Can I let you in on something?" Trixie smiled and leaned in to Bulma, her gossip face on. "Candidly?" Bulma added.

"No one will hear anything from me!" she whispered eagerly. Bulma sighed and smiled evilly at Trixie and spoke quietly.

"Tonight..." she whispered, "I was planning a little 'surprise' for him..." Trixie gasped and fell into a giggle fit.

"Seriously?? Oh my God what are you gonna do??" Bulma laughed and continued.

"Well, we're going to spend an evening at his house tonight just watching movies or something, and I am going to show up in a trench coat with nothing on underneath but some sexy lingerie!" Trixie's hand when straight over her mouth, stifling the gasp.

"You're KIDDING me!! But it's about time!" Bulma laughed and smacked her on the arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"... So yea, when will you be here?"

"Is around 7 fine?" Bulma asked back.

Vegeta smiled. "Yea, that's perfect." He heard Bulma giggle on the other line.

"Ok, I'll see you in a couple of hours. I love you!"

"Ditto (I sense a little Patrick Swezey! Sorry, I can't picture him saying "I love you" soooo...)," Vegeta answered and hung up after he heard the click from the other end. He sighed and made his way to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. He couldn't believe that it had been two months already since he met Bulma, it didn't seem so long. He smirked slightly as he entered the kitchen, he hadn't even put the moves on her, very unusual for him. If there were any moves being made, it was by her. This relationship was very uncharacteristic for him, he usually didn't act this damn SWEET, it almost made him sick the way he had been all cutesy, but that sickness quickly vanished once he thought of Bulma.

He sighed again as he reached the counter and began to make his sandwich. But the moment he got the bread onto the counter, the phone rang.

"Called to change times?" he asked himself, smiling, as he picked up the phone. "Would you rather it be 8?" he said into the receiver. "Oh, sorry Chris. What'd you call for?" He made his way to the fridge, opened it up and pulled out some turkey slices for his sandwich while listening to Chris on the other end.

"Well, what does that have to do with me?" he asked, stopping midway between the fridge and the counter. He listened for a second, his face expressionless.

"No..." he whispered, dropping the turkey onto the linoleum, the wet slap echoing throughout the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bulma sat in the back of the limo picturing the night ahead of her. She had never had sex before, but she sure knew a lot about it. Not that she was a pervert or anything, but with friends like Sara, who sleeps with random guys constantly, and Trixie, who is very experienced (not with random guys, boyfriends), she had learned a lot. Plus the occasional dirty story... She sighed as the limo pulled up to Vegeta's door, smiled and opened the door.

"Thanks Tim!" she called before shutting the back door. She saw a hand come up from the other side of the limo, waving. She waved back at him, smiling, and tightened the tie on her trench coat. She smirked as she walked up the steps to the front door.

She took a deep sigh and knocked on the door. She waited for a moment, then heard a "Coming!" from inside. The sound of footsteps running towards the door, they stopped, then the door opened, revealing Vegeta with what looked to be a forced smile. She pushed that aside and, smirking sexily, slinked in. She pushed him back and shut the door with her foot. She pushed him against the wall of the entrance hallway and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

When she pulled away, he started to say something, but she quickly put her finger on his lips and shushed him. Then she slowly untied the tie on her coat and slid it off her shoulders. Vegeta's eyes widened considerably at the sight in front of him.

There was Bulma, standing there in a sexy, one-piece lingerie. It was low-cut, push-up on top, showing a considerable amount of cleavage, bikini style on the bottom. It was black with red frills all over the ends of the fabric and on the straps. Vegeta's jaw dropped at how sexy and alluring she looked and he started stuttering untranslatable words. Bulma giggled and pushed herself up against him, grabbing his hands and slowly guiding them to her back. She started kissing up his neck slowly, nibbling on his ear when she reached it.

"You like?" she asked breathily into his ear, causing him to shiver. His breath had already quickened a great deal, and he was at a complete loss for words, even though he had to tell her something very important. All he could do was close his eyes and nod, his arms dropped limply to his side. Bulma smirked a bit.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom," she suggested as she pulled away and took his hand. The slight tug on his arm yanked Vegeta out of his stupor and he shook his head vigorously to clear his mind.

"Wait," he said, just as she turned around. *Dear God it's a thong....* he thought, trying to keep himself under control. She turned around and looked him in the eye, seeing the lust in his eyes clear as day, and smiled.

"What is it?" she asked sexily, wrapping her arms around his neck and messing with his mind again.

"I... uh.... I.... need.... to tell you something..." he stuttered, trying not to take her right then and there. She smiled and nodded. He gulped and took a deep breath. "Chris called earlier today and..." He stopped.

Bulma waited a minute before asking, "... And...?" Vegeta shook his head.

"He told me something that I don't want to hear right now... it effects us." Bulma eyes widened a bit.

"Good or bad?" she questioned, a slightly frightened look on her face. Vegeta lowered his head.

"Bad..." Bulma stared at him. "I have to move to Japan."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ack, I know! ^_^ I'm so mean. Cliffy! Anyway, thanks to FUCKING FanFiction.Net, I can't post this under NC-17, but it still will have lemon. >) MWAHAHAHAAA!! Suck on THAT FF.Net! I'm thinking there might be lemon in next chapter. :) Well, not much to say other than I'm very sorry this took so long! I got like, the whole thing written in a couple of hours, sad I know, but I had to pause many times to think of how to word things and stuff, you know. :P I'm just a slowpoke. >.< well, review all you guys! I love you! Ja.

- Trixie-chan