Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My love for you is forbidden ❯ Couple not yet revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here is the second chapter of "My love for you is forbidden..

And oh yeah I don't own DBZ/GT.

The man's POV

I look at her, Kami she is so beautiful. Her long hair lay perfectly on her shoulders. I love everything about her. especially her naiveness

Her eyes stare into mine I get lost in them. "I love you" She wispers to me.

"I love you" I say back.

"I love him too" She cries

I put my arms around her "I know you do, it will all work out"

I can see the tears in her eyes. "He was the first boy who ever showed me any love and respect" She said "all the other boys only wanted sex, they never loved me" She cried.

"I know you love him, I love him also" I tell her. The truth was I didn't know how long we could keep this up, Now that my wife knew it was only a matter of time before everyone knew, especially him.

"How did you do, how did you tell someone you love you have been having an affair?" She asked crying into my chest.

I rustle her hair with my hand and kiss the top of her head. "It was hard for me to tell her I hated doing it, but I mustered up my courage and just did it"

I hear her sobbing more, I lift her face up and with reasurance I bring her into a passionate kiss.


------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
The Women's POV


I'm sitting at Satan city mall waiting for my boyfriend. "Hey" I call to him

He smiles a most beautiful smile that melts me, How am I gonna tell him.

"Hey Babe" He kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey" I said.

He must of notice the hurt in my voice. "Hey what's the matter?"

I could feel the tears in my eyes. I take his hand. "You know I love you right"

He looked at me confused. "Yes, And I love you, you know you can tell me anything"

"You are so good to me, and you were my first everything"

He flinched a little "What are you saying, you not breaking up with me, are you?"

The truth was I guess I was, surely after I told him that there was someone else, he wouldn't want to see me anymore.

"Tell me"

"I'm having an affair" I blurted out.

"Nani, I don't think I heard you right"

I choke back tears "I'm having an affair"

"With who?" He asked.

"I don't want to say"

"Why not, is it someone I know, It's my friend isn't it, It's Trunks, oh I knew it, the way he was looking at you I'm gonna fucking kill the bastard, and I thought he was my friend"

"No, It's not Trunks" I tell him.

He stares at me in shock "If not Trunks then who?

"I don't want to say" I barely whisper.

"Is it some I know at least? The look of pain and sorrow sent me to the edge I cry even louder.

I get up tears still stain my face "I'm sorry" I run out of the mall's doors.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
THE MAN'S POV

"You told him?" I ask her.

"Yes, he thought it was Trunks I was cheating with"

"You didn't tell him it was me did you? I ask her.

"No I didn't, I couldn't"

I take her into my arms, I comfort her "He hurt so much, the pain in his eyes just hurt me so much"

"Don't cry my love" I wipe the tears from her eyes. "I love you" I try to reassure her

"But is it enough?" She asks.

I look down at her. ~ She was right, was it enough? Was are love enough? Did I really not care who we hurt, I had my own family to think of, my family?. How can I hurt them like this, how could I hurt my little girl and my wife.~ My thoughts were getting the best of me, but all disappeared when she brought me into a passionate kiss.

The truth was I never thought about my wife or my daughter when I'm with her. I only thought of myself and the love we share.


------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------
A/N: So figure it out yet? Do you have any Idea. Tell me who you think it is?