Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My love for you is forbidden ❯ The Couple Revealed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Couple is Revealed.


The reviewer to have gotten it right Is NO ONE.



MAN'S POV


My wife is staring me down "What?"

"I'm Pregnant" I couldn't believe my ears did my ears decieve me did my wife tell me that she is pregnant/

"What?" I ask "Are you sure"

"Yes I am" She answers

"Why? How?" I ask knowing it's a stupid question.

"If you don't know How then your a baka"

How am I gonna tell her, how do I break it to my lover that my wife is Pregnant?.

Look I know you don't want this child, but I'm gonna tell you I'm not getting rid of it"

"You don't have to, I'll stick by you and the baby"

My wife was now crying. "Oh honey, I'm so happy" She threw herself into my arms.

"I love you" I assure her. The thing is I also love her. How do I break it to her?

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
WOMAN'S POV. (HER RESIDENCE, THE BEDROOM) BIT OF LIME.
"I love you" I say.

"My wife's Pregnant?" He says

"Nani? She's Pregnant?" I could feel the tears threatening my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to lose you" He holds me "I don't know what to do, I want to stay here with you, but I can't just abandon my wife like that"

I look up at him, "I understand, You need to be there for the baby"

"Yeah, my baby" He sighs and brings me into a passionate kiss, "but tonight Darling, you are what I crave"


He lays me down on my bed, he kisses me so gently. but that doesn't last long his kisses get deeper and more passionate, My whole body tingles from his touch. He kisses me up and down my body not leaving an inch untouched.
He fondles one of my Breasts and sucks on the other.

He makes his way to my.....(Alright this is rated PG 13 not going that far). I savor every moment of our lovemaking knowing it will be our last. He starts doing his movements as he's inside me, He then collaspes on my chest breathing heavily. "I love you, and I'm sorry"

I play with his hair "What for"

"For having to leave you, after this"

I know I have Tears in my eyes, but I also know that he has to go back to his wife, it's only right.

"Don't be, I understand. I don't regret any of It" I tell him.

"Thanks" He says kissing me again as he got up to take a shower.

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
MAN'S POV.


I enter the house I share with my wife, I see her standing there, her long black hair tied back in a braid. "Videl?" I go over to her.

"Gohan your back" She said

"It's over"

Videl looked at me "What?"

"I told her it's over, I'm staying with you for the sake of the baby"

I could see tears in Videls Eyes, "Oh Gohan, I'm so happy" She throws herself into my arms "Thankyou"

I wipe the tears from her eyes "What for?" I ask

"For doing the right thing, now we must tell everyone"

Videl called everyone over, Our family and friends all came to celebrate the good news. "Oh Videl I'm so happy you are giving me another GrandChild" my mother Chi Chi Exclaimed.

Videl smiled "Thanks Chi Chi"

I look over and see my daughter sitting in her boyfriend Trunks' Lap. I also see My brother in a heated conversation with Bra and Marron. I start to laugh when my wife asks what is so funny "Nothing" I reply "It's just that I was willing to throw this all away for an affair"

Videl kissed me on the cheek "Well you didn't" She said as she went to talk to Bulma.

I walk over to the window and look to the sky and whisper to my self "Thankyou Paris, and I do love you,, never forget the the love I had for you"



A/N: Gohan and Paris? Betcha weren't expecting that, Now? Were you? I did this to see what kind of reaction I would get about the Pairing, Definitely not you're normal coupling, now is it.