Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My only Friend ❯ What Ever tommorow Brings ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Sorry for getting this out so late, I was having some personal problems in my life, my father passed away on January 3rd so it has been emotional the last couple of weeks. This chapter is going to be a bit short, thanks for understanding

"Thanks Gohan." Trunks smiled as he went over to Pan.

"Hey Trunks, I can't believe we're married."

"Yeah, I know, you ready to go."

Pan looked up at him. "Daddy gave you his permission."

"Yes."

"Well, then we better go, but Trunks."

"Yeah." Trunks replied.

"I really don't see why you had to ask Daddy for permission."

Trunks thought a moment; he too could not figure it out either. "Well, I guess, it's just I'm use to asking him."

"You never before."

Trunks laughed, "Yeah, but enough about that, let's go." Pan smiled as she was lifted into Trunks arms. (She's week from the leukemia and cannot fly on her own.) Trunks flew to a secluded waterfall behind a cliff.

He sat Pan down on a rock, once he had landed. "Oh, Trunks it's so beautiful, when did you fine it."

"I found it, while flying aimlessly through the sky when I learned you were sick." Trunks replied as he sat down on the rock next to her. "I'm glad you're going to be alright."

"Doctor Hagashi, said I'm still vulnerable."

"Yeah, but I don't want to think about that, I want to spend time with my life, without having to worry about anything." He said as he kissed her deeply.

"Trunks." Pan moaned.

"Yeah?"

"Let's make love."

Trunks pulled away. "Pan, I promised your father."

"I know, but what if I die tommorow."

Trunks all the sudden could not breath, what if Panny died tommorow, and he never go to know what if is like to touch her body to know love with the woman he loved.

"Are you sure."

Pan leaned over to him, "I've never been more confident." She kissed him square on the lips.

"But."

Pan put her finger on Trunks' lips, as he was about to protest. "Let's not argue, let's make love and enjoy each other."

Trunks continued to protest he made a promise to Gohan, he did not want to her to lose her virginity at such a young age.

Pan looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please Trunks, let me experience love like that." Pan pleaded. After much arguing with each other. Trunks and Pan had made love.

"Alright, we will make love."

Trunks leaned closer to Pan, and kissed her squarely on the lips... He then made passionate love with her, experience for the first time what it really felt like to love someone so deeply.

/ten minutes later. /

Pan layed next to, Trunks soaking in the bliss she had just experienced. "That was so wonderful Trunks." She complimented him.

"It was Pan, I never thought it would be so wonderful, there are words that cannot describe how wonderful that was."

Pan blushed. Making love to Trunks, had opened a whole New World for her, in fact if she did die from her illness, she would be happy having made love to Trunks.

Trunks leaned over Pan, and kissed her sweetly. "I love you more then anything Pan."

Pan smiled. "I love you too, Trunks." She said as she fell into a deep sleep.

Trunks moved the hair away from her eyes and watched her sleep. He could not believe that he was married to the most beautiful girl in the world.

"I love you so much Pan." He whispered kissing her forehead, as he two fell into a deep sleep.

A/n: Sorry it was short, I had Pan, and Trunks make love because you never know what tommorow is going to bring.