Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover: Never Ending ❯ Chap 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry I havená'"t updated. I had the chapter done but the our budgie became really sick this week and I was so worried for himá'" now heá'"s a bit better but still not well.

I really have to thank you all that have given me suggestions on different names for the cubs. I have picked out six names and Iá'"m really pleased with the names. The names I have picked comes from NCY and I got two really nice girl names, but my email got all screwed up and erased the emails that had the namesá'" I would really like the two of you that sent me the suggestions on girl names to email me again! I doná'"t remember the names so I couldná'"t use them right now, but I still want themá'" please email me!

And NCY: Great names you gave me and your fic is really good! Check out NCYá'"s fic at FF.Net under New York-Chan! I highly recommend that you read this fic!

I decided on a longer chap this time. I mean really long! At least 8 pages! Letá'"s see how the chap turns out!

Beta reader: Dragonheart287

****

Chapter five: Meeting with enemies from the past