Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover: Never Ending ❯ Chap 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Finally I got the time to make this chapter! Sorry that I couldná'"t make it earlier.

Lots of people have begged me not to make a rape, but I have promised it soá'". Doná'"t worry, I woná'"t make it THAT badá'". I thinká'".

I finally got the two names that I searched for! Thanks SaiyanPrincess and Getarian!

Gomen, I forgot to tell you all what the cubsá'" names means!

Kabu : Turnip

Kosho : Pepper

Nashi :Pear

Beta reader: Dragonheart287

****

Chapter six: I know you from my past

Goku could only stare as his mate was dragged off the stage and the cage with the cubs was carried with him. He tried to rush over to Vegeta but the chain, that was attached to the collar he wore, snapped tight and he was thrown to the floor.

Freeza chuckled at the sudden display of energy. He reached down and took a hold of the now slack chain and yanked not so hard at it a few times to gain Gokuá'"s attention. á'"Look at me, pet.á'"

Goku turned his eyes to Freeza after a lot of hesitation. He had lost sight of Vegeta when he turned his black eyes to the ice Lord. His gaze was filled with hatred for the white Lord. Not one, not twice but three times had this white lizard separated him from his lover. Maybe not now, but soon the ice Lord would lie dead in front of him. He barred his fangs as he growled. á'"Why?á'" The comment earned him a slap across the cheek and his head snapped to the side by the force. He didná'"t turn his head back as he waited for Freeza to speak.

Freeza frowned at the ex commander. á'"Youá'"d better learn your place fast, Sayajiin, or things will turn ugly for you. Never speak without my permission!á'"

Raddiz and Broli watched as their master slapped their worst enemy. The looked at each other and grinned. Soon they would get their revenge on the wannabe Sayajiin before them. Raddizá'"s tail waved behind him as he thought of many ways to torture the Sayajiin leader.