Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover: Never Ending ❯ Chap 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Beta reader: Dragonheart287

****

Chapter seven: Now I Know How It's Like

"Why must I have this thing around my neck, Bulma? It's annoying," Goku complained as he pulled on the metal bracelet around his throat.

Bulma had put the bracelet on after finishing their conversation with Krilin. She stood behind Goku and was adjusting a few things on the bracelet. "Freeza uses this collar to train both Sayajiins and his own guards. It will give you a electric shock every time you snarl, growl, shout or attack Freeza. Before you even start with `I can handle a few jolts', this collar shocks your nerves so it will be darn painful," she said and locked the collar. "About forty of Freeza's guards have these."

Goku turned to look at the scientist. "But why me? If I'm going to help you, won't this thing stop me?" he asked.

Bulma sat down on the chair beside the computer and crossed her hands over her lap. "Goku, listen carefully. As you already know, we have gathered men to battle Freeza. While we are speaking, they are preparing to attack. You must play along for the moment, Goku-kun. Just let Freeza believe that he has you under his control. When the time for the attack comes, I'll deactivate the collar with a remote control," she informed and petted one of the Surus. "I hate to do it, but you are of great value, we can't have Freeza killing you."

"I understand Bulma, don't worry. As long as I know that this may be Freeza's defeat, I'll play along," he said, smiling to reassure the pink haired scientist. "I'm just worried that Freeza will find out about you."

Bulma smiled and chuckled a little. She turned her green/blue eyes to the Sayajiin leader and flashed him a white smile. "I must admit, even if Freeza is the strongest dictator in the universe, he's defiantly not the brightest one! He won't find out, don't you worry about that! Besides, if Freeza found out, he would send Broli and Raddiz to kill me."

Goku stared at Bulma. ONLY send Broli and Raddiz?! Like she would have a chance against the big Sayajiins! "Bulma! They will rip you to shreds!" he exclaimed and stood. "How in the world would you get away from them?! They are trained to hunt!"

"Because, Goku, they won't attack them," she said and pointed to the Surus in the corner.

Goku turned and looked at the two cuddling Surus. "What do you mean, Bulma? I believe that they won't stop just because you have two Surus for them to molest!"

Bulma chocked on the tea she was sipping. "Molest?! Are you nuts, Goku?! Calico and Takara are their cubs for crying out loud!" she shouted. When she saw Goku's confused and stunned gaze, she sighed. "They are born around the same time as Vegeta. If I'm not mistaken Broli had been in the breeding program for… how long…?" she mumbled, trying to remember.

Goku looked at the two Surus. He had never thought that he would meet up with other Sayajiins or Surus from the time Vegeta was born. That year he had sent all of the new Sayajiins to Freeza and the Surus had been spread to different breeding stations. He smiled at the two Surus, who gazed at him with big eyes. "Is it true? Are you two related to Broli and Raddiz?" he asked them.

They nodded in union. "Yes, we are?" they said, sounding much like twins.

"Hey, Doc! Is the Sayajiin ready? Freeza is asking," a static asked over the intercom.

Bulma quickly got up and walked to the door. She threw Goku a glaze, asking if he was ready. When she got a nod in reply, she opened the sliding doors. "Yes, I'm done with him. I had a problem with collaring him, but it's done," he smiled at the guards. She walked back to the computer and fished out a small remote and held it up. "Here is the remote. If anything goes wrong, tell me."

The guards snatched the remote from her hand. "About time! Freeza has a bunch of orders and we don't have all day," they snapped. Two of the guards walked up to the silent Sayajiin and stood on either side of him. The leader of the guards gave a quick nod, and the Sayajiin was dragged from the room.

Goku didn't look back as the door closed.

****

What the two friends didn't know, was that a pair of cold eyes had watched over the conversation. An amused chuckled echoed through the almost empty room.

"So, Goku, the scientist is one of your friends, hm? This could be useful information."

****

Goku and the guards walked for a while through the white corridors. They didn't say a word to one another as they reached a door that lay at the end of the hall. The leader walked in first. It took a few minutes before he came out. With a `throw him in', Goku was tossed into the pitch black room.

Goku landed on his stomach with an `off'. He braced himself on his for-arms and coughed a few times. "What's wrong with you?! I could have walked in here perfectly by myself!" he shouted at the door that slammed closed behind him.

"But that wouldn't be any fun for us…" a familiar voice purred from somewhere in the darkness.

"Hu?!" Goku looked into the blackness, trying to find the source of the voice. In the back of his mind he knew that voice and soon he could place it. "Raddiz?" he asked, hiding the slowly rising fear. The lights came on and blinded the leader momentarily. Goku rubbed his abused eyes and squinted around the room. He spotted the two big Sayajiins by the door he had just entered through. "What am I doing here?" he asked, angry, and stood.

Broli grinned and pressed the red little button on the remote that he had been given by the guards. A sadistic chuckle erupted from his throat as he watched the almighty Sayajiin leader fall to his knees in pain. "Hurts good, doesn't it? Soon you'll wish that you could only feel this pain," he chuckled as he walked around the panting warrior on the floor. He kicked the leader between the shoulders, knocking him down on his stomach.

Goku grunted as the air was forced out of him. The pain had gone down to a pounding feeling in his whole body. He was faintly aware of Raddiz as the long maned knelt in front of him.

Raddiz grabbed the black mane of the leader and forced him to look up painfully. He smirked at the pained grimace that decorated the face of his hateful foe. "Do you remember four years ago? Do you recall the first time you put Vegeta and me together?" he asked. His eyes glinted with something that the leader couldn't describe.

"What has that to do with this? All I remember was that you hurt him! If I had known that you would rape a Suru who wasn't ready, I would never have done that!!" Goku shouted at the smirking Sayajiin.

Broli slammed a fist into Goku's back. He growled and leaned down next to the leader's ear. "Never shout, yell or scream at us, filth. You are under our training now, so you'd better learn how to obey orders. Just like we did when you still believed that you were human…"

Goku was about to protest when Raddiz yanked his head back even further. Goku could feel the muscles in his neck protest and the metal collar dug into his skin, making a small drop of blood fall from the cut. "Bastards!" he snarled and started to trash around, trying to get out from under the big Sayajiin.

Broli laughed at the pathetic struggling leader. Sitting with his back straight, he smiled at his long maned partner. "Finish what you started, Raddiz. Let our student know what will come within the next few minutes."

Raddiz grinned widely at Broli. "You're right. Now listen well, Kakarott. When I had Vegeta that day, I found the pleasure in tormenting my mates. When I heard Vegeta's screams and pleads to let him go, I got more and more excited. Guess what…" he said as he leaned over so that he was nose to nose with the leader "… I want to hear you scream like he did!"

Goku's eyes widened in shock as he realised what the two bakas wanted of him. He struggled harder then before. Even though he had promised Bulma that he would play along, he just couldn't let them do this. He felt his wrists being grabbed and forced behind his back. Knowing that he was stronger then both of them, he prepared to rip his hands free… but an electric chock zipped through his back like an arrow. He gasped and stilled as his body pounded with pain, every nerve on fire. "GET OFF ME!" he shouted. The pain threatened to deafen him.

Broli tisked and let his thumb off the button. "Don't struggle. You'll have to learn this, filth, this won't be your last time…" He grabbed the hips of their captive and forced the Sayajiin under him to stand on his knees.

Raddiz sat at the front, holding Goku's wrists to his back. He had been grateful when Broli had chocked the leader, he had almost lost his grip. Leaning over the bound hands, he forced Goku to brace all of his weight on his shoulders and that made it impossible for the leader to escape even if he got his strength back.

Goku was in a daze by the time Broli moved. The pain from the shock was forgotten when a new one erupted from his backside. He choked on his breath and then let out a painful scream. He didn't care about his honour, about his pride, this really hurt! With every move from the Sayajiin behind him, he screamed. How in the world had Vegeta handled this? Goku could feel blood pour from his damaged backside and the blood provided lubricant, making the flesh inside him glide less painfully. He never begged or pleaded and Goku gave himself credit for that. Never would Goku let them hear him beg for mercy.

Raddiz was laughing hard at every scream. This was the revenge he wanted. He had wanted to see Kakarott in pain, he wanted to hear his painful cries. What disappointed Raddiz, though, was the lack of pleads. The leader screamed, but never begged. `Well, when I have my go, he will beg! He will scream for me to stop!!'

Broli moved hard against the tight heat of the leader. This wasn't really how he had pictured his revenge. He had wanted to fight with Goku, a fight of life and death. Even if this wasn't a fight, he enjoyed the painful screams and wails. The slickness that had come after about three hard thrusts had disappointed him. He had enjoyed the feeling of the virgin leader without lubricant. He could feel his climax nearing and he leant all of his weight on his thrusts, grinding the man under him to the ground.

Goku had stopped screaming when his throat had gone raw. He tasted blood as he swallowed and noticed for the first time that he had bitten his lip hard enough that it now bleed. He heard a grunt as his world started to darken, and he felt Broli climax inside of him.

Disgusted, humiliated, sick and weak, Goku fell into a blissful darkness. And he welcomed it.

****

Vegeta was taking a restless nap when he was awoken by a strange feeling. He looked around the room he and his cubs had been given, but saw no threat. He looked down at his cubs that were mewling and crying in fright. Something was wrong, very wrong. "Kakarott?" he whispered to no one in particular.

Getting up from the warmth he had created for his little ones, he wondered from the room. He had been given a fighting uniform from the one called Piccolo. It was mostly black with white boots and gloves. The pants were made of spandex and the sweatshirt was a bit baggy on him, meant to fit a big male or a female with HUGE breasts. He wandered down the ships halls, going for the control room. He didn't know what he was feeling, but he knew that Kakarott was in trouble. He needed to do something!

When the white doors hissed open, he looked around the room. He spotted Piccolo by the wall. The green man seemed to meditate or something, anything but paying attention to the world around him. Vegeta straightened his back and walked over to Piccolo. As he opened his mouth, Piccolo muttred,

"What is it, Sayajiin? Need to take a leak?"

Vegeta took a step back before shaking his head and fell on his knees in front of the green man. His black eyes met Piccolo's as he opened his mouth again, and spoke for the first time. "Train me. Teach me how to fight."

Piccolo looked at him with big eyes. His mouth hung open as he stared at the Suru. "Did you just say something?"

****

Next: Piccolo shows Vegeta what it is to fight and Goku is back to the med, but this time, Freeza comes too.