Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ Something is wrong… ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok, this is chapter three. I got two Reviews and that enough to make me write another chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter three: Something is wrong…

Vegeta stared at the door as it closed behind him. Now this was a very odd morning, even for him. His master had woken up and changed him into a fresh spandex. Nothing odd there, only that the end of the suit was missing! His butt was only covered with his tail that he had curled around himself as he sat in a corner. Then had his master looked him up with the youngsters again. Vegeta was smart enough to know that his master never left him the day after he just had come back. Vegeta felt uneasy and a little scared.

The other youngsters were playing rough games that Vegeta never played along in. The games always involved punching and biting, and Vegeta was not into that kind of stuff. After a few minutes, another door on the far wall opened. The Surus stopped and stared at the big thing that was walking into the room.

The beast was big, no, humongous than an ordinary youngster was. His big, long mane made him look bigger as he walked up to the youngsters, sniffing the air around them.

`Nothing interesting' Vegeta though, as he sprawled out on the floor in his corner. He wasn't interested as the others in the new comer. He just wanted to go back to his master's bed, always warm and close to the big man that he liked.

As Vegeta closed his eyes to rest, the big male walked over to him. Sniffing the air around Vegeta, he growled and started to nudge him in the side. Vegeta took action and growled loud and clear. This was his signal to leave him alone. The beast didn't spare him a glaze as he pinned the little Suru to the floor, using his great body mass to hold the Suru still.

****

Outside…

****

Goku watched as the two men relished Raddiz into the room with the youngsters. He had felt ill since this morning, Vegeta was so special to him. Goku really didn't want to put Vegeta together with Raddiz, but he also knew that Vegeta needed to act his instincts out. Goku had counted the days since Vegeta's last heat, and now it was time for Vegeta to go in heat again.

`Hopefully, this will go as quick and smoothly as possible' he though. Goku glazed over at Vegeta through the one way mirror in the monitor room. Vegeta looked relaxed and so unaware of why Raddiz was there. He saddened at the thought that Vegeta may go as wild as the other youngsters after this. Goku had hand raised Vegeta since his `mother' died and Vegeta had been so hard to put together with the other youngsters in the beginning. Vegeta had never seen other like him and been terrified when Goku had left him alone with them. It was around this time Vegeta had become used to the others. `And now he shall meet another of his race'.

He saw as Raddiz went over to the resting Suru. After that Raddiz had sniffed the smell of the little Suru, he had taken action. Goku felt a bit of anger as Raddiz pushed over a growling Vegeta on his stomach and then straddled him. He only wanted to rush into the room and push Raddiz away, but no. Raddiz had made the point clear that Vegeta was in heat, otherwise wouldn't Raddiz touch Vegeta.

But some thing was wrong here. Vegeta should accept that Raddiz was dominating him, but now Vegeta was hissing and snapping at Raddiz. To Goku it almost looked like Vegeta wanted to force Raddiz away…

When Vegeta screamed he knew that SOMETHING was wrong.

****

A the same time….

****

Vegeta growled and tried to bite Raddiz in the face that was looming over his shoulder, as Raddiz draped over his back. Why the hell had that big hairy idiot dominated him?! Vegeta had told him in his own language to get away from him. But the baka was still nipping and growling into his neck, and Vegeta could feel that something hard was pressing at his backside. Vegeta started to crawl away when enormous pain shot through his spine. Vegeta trashed and screamed in pain as that thing priced him again and again. Vegeta didn't know what to do other than yell and scream as high as he could. Before this pain came, Vegeta had felt warm and tired, now only ice cold waves of pain. Vegeta wanted the bad beast to go away, he didn't want this! He wanted Goku to help him. This was torture. Vegeta could feel the pain get worse when the beast drove into him harder and that something warm made it's way down his tights.

****

Outside…

****

Goku growled in anger at Vegeta's screams. He was angry at Raddiz. He had chose Raddiz because he knew that Raddiz always was gently with new Surus. Now that he saw that Raddiz was forcing his way on Vegeta had angered him deeply. Vegeta had made his point, he wasn't ready for this.

When Goku saw the redness tickling down Vegeta's tights, he saw red.

"This is not right! Open the blasted door!" he shouted at the two guards beside him.

"But, sir. We can't barge in there. We will probably be ripped apart by Raddiz. Why do you want to in there?" Krilin a small and bald man, asked.

"Vegeta is not acting the right way! Raddiz is going to be his death if we don't stop this!"

"Acting the right way? How is he supposed to react then?" Yamchu, a tall black haired man with a scar across his eye, asked as he started to punch the code. He didn't really want to ask, not only to anger Goku more, but he didn't like the Captain's pet. Vegeta had once tried to claw his eyes out when Goku had left for a mission.

"Vegeta should not be screaming, that's for sure!" Goku shouted and busted into the room.

Vegeta had fallen forward in pain. His eyes had started to blur as Raddiz had his way with him. When the door however opened, he got the power to whine loud for help. Raddiz mane had blocked his way of vision so he didn't know who had come in. He just wanted the help out of there.

Goku rushed over and grabbed a handful of Raddiz's mane and pulled him of Vegeta. When he had thrown Raddiz into the other side of the room, he bent over and collected the almost unconscious Suru into his arms. He then turned and bolted out of the room before Raddiz slammed into the closed door behind him.

Goku ignored Krilin and Yamchu as he ran as fats as he could to the med. Vegeta needed help and that was now! Vegeta was white and tired and a big gash was bleeding madly on his neck. Under Vegeta's tail, Goku could suspect that there was a big wound as well. Not only needed Vegeta med help, but he also needed a few tests done to find out what was wrong with him. Goku had heard and seen Sayajiins and Surus with this behaviour. Those Sayajiins and Surus had a sort of tumour in their heads. Those with that tumour were put under after they had failed to breed properly.

`Oh my God, Vegeta. Don't say that you have it! I can't loose you! Do you hear me?! YOU CAN'T DIE' he thought. He felt tears run down his cheeks as he raced the med room.

Well? What do you think? I know that this story sucks (in my eyes that is) and that I probably have many grammar errors…. Please R&R!

Next chapter: Goku finds out what is wrong with Vegeta, but can he handle the truth and make Vegeta trust him again?