Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ One problem after another ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hello everyone

Man! Ten chapters! For a first timer, I feel good about myself! Here in Sweden, I m the only one who writes yaoi stories with DBZ! (AS far as I know)

Ideas are running dry here people! Refill the emptiness!

****

Chapter ten: One problem after another

*cough cough*

Goku looked up at the sound. `That's odd. Is the engine shutting down?' He decided to find out.

Goku walked down the narrow hall, his ears searching for the source of the sound. He frowned when he lost the trail. "Oh well! Bulma can fix that problem!" he said cheerfully.

*cough cough*

Krilin walked down the hall to Goku. He stopped short when he heard the strange sound. "Hey, Goku, what's that sound?" the bald warrior asked and turned his head.

"Must be the engine! Let's get some breakfast ok? I think that Yamchu and Tiden would like to have some to!" Goku said and rubbed his growling stomach.

"Well, I think that Tiden had breakfast. You know him, always playing thought so you don't have to baby-sit him! Yamchu though hasn't left his bet yet" Krilin said as they walked to the kitchen.

The ship wasn't a big one. There were two levels. One with about ten rooms, used for different reasons. There was a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room on the top floor. Goku's room was with Vegeta and the cubs. After they had moved in, Vegeta had taken the covers to the bed and made a borrow for his cubs. Goku knew that Vegeta's instincts were telling him to keep the cubs warm. Bulma had the biggest of all the rooms. She had complained that she was the only woman on board and that she had to take care of the ship, she deserved the grand room. No one said anything against that. They were happy to be safe from Freeza.

So they thought.

****

"Now THAT… was the best breakfast I have ever had in my life!" Goku said and leaned back in hi chair.

Krilin and Tiden nodded in agreement. They had been sitting around the table, eating and chattering about old memories, when…

*cough cough*

Goku looked up. "There is that weird sound again. Hey, Bulma! What's that noise?" Goku asked when he sat the scientist enter the kitchen.

Bulma looked at Goku confused. "I didn't hear anything"

"But the engine is making a funny noise. Can't you hear it?" Tiden asked, also he had heard the noise.

Bulma shook her head negative. "Nope. Not the engine. I checked on it this morning. The `noise' you all seem to be hearing must be something else" she added and started on a cup of tea.

"Let's find that later, OK? I m checking on Vegeta. He seemed so tired this morning…" Goku said as he stood and left for his room. Vegeta had indeed seemed tired that morning. The Suru had been sleeping through the whole time Goku were in the shower and that was odd. Vegeta always liked to be clean, no matter what. If he heard the shower running, he jumped in after Goku, spandex and all.

Goku opened the door to his room. He was about to enter when he heard…

*cough cough*

"It's even louder in here… VEGETA?!"

Goku stared at the Suru. Vegeta stood over one of his cubs, Shindou, pressing a bit too hard on his tail with his hand. Shindou was whining quietly, not moving much. Goku was fast to react. He rushed into the room and lifted Vegeta, by the waist, away from Shindou.

Vegeta trashed, not liking the fact that his mate had separated him from his cub. After that Goku had set him on the bed, Vegeta understood that his mate wanted to take care of the little one for a while. Vegeta shrugged and grabbed Bibou, that was lying in the borrow by the bed, and stared to clean him. Bibou started to try to find where `mom' kept the food. Vegeta had been around Shindou all day and Bibou hadn't gotten anything to eat. Vegeta's head shot up in surprise when Bibou found his breakfast. After the shock, Vegeta set to clean the cub's tail.

Goku tenderly cradled Shindou. The cub wasn't moving like he should. A young Sayajiin cub should be sprouting with life and not be like Shindou was at the moment. Goku looked over the cub but his knowledge was not enough. Standing up, he decided to take Shindou to Bulma. She should know what was wrong with the cub.

Vegeta looked at Goku in the corner of his eye, noting every move. When Goku stood to leave however, Vegeta sprung from his place at the bed and landed in front of Goku. Goku was startled at Vegeta's behaviour. The Suru was growling low in his chest.

"Vegeta… Shindou is ill. Bulma must have a look on him! Please, Geta, let me go" Goku begged sweetly and held Shindou a little deeper in his embrace when the cub coughed.

Vegeta heard that noise again. That noise had been bugging him all morning and he had tried to make the cub stop by rubbing his tail. That always worked, but not now. Thinking it over, Vegeta rebounded to the bed and grabbed Bibou. After he had retrieved the cub, he walked over to Goku's side.

Goku smiled and walked out the door with Vegeta in tow.

****

"Sorry, Goku-kun. I can't find anything wrong with him" Bulma said and rubbed the sick cub's stomach.

Goku bent over the table, his fingers were running through the cub's mane. "He has gotten wore then he was in my room, Bulma. Something must be wrong!" he said and looked deep into Shindou's eyes. The cub was not even smiling. Shindou had by the time Goku had reached the lab coughed so hard that he had fainted.

Vegeta had at the time they had entered the lab, shoved down all of Bulma's books and papers from her desk and was now lying on it. Bibou was resting in his `mom's' crossed arms, sleeping peacefully. Vegeta held his eyes fixed on his other cub. He was so worried. It had hurtled him to kill the third cub, the one that looked like Raddiz. He had known that the cub hadn't begged for being made by that monster, but it had hurtled so much to have him alive. Vegeta would never forget him, a Suru never forgot about any of his/her cubs.

As Goku was deep in thoughts, Yamchu busted through the door. He was panting hard and before he could open his mouth, Vegeta had punched on him. Goku was startled by Vegeta's leap over the room and Bulma was surprised to find her hands full of Bibou. Goku quickly snapped out of the shock and lifted Vegeta of Yamchu's chest, placing Vegeta on the table beside Shindou.

"What's wrong, Yamchu? Why are you out of bed?" Goku asked and helped the poor guard up.

Yamchu evened his breathing and looked up at Goku. "Freeza is after us! Krilin and Tiden are trying to locate a safe place for us. I ran over here to warn you!" he said and slumped to the ground, hi power draining.

Goku dashed down the hall, leaving Bulma to see after Vegeta and the cubs. He didn't want Freeza to catch up, not now. He had in the back of his head known that Freeza wouldn't give up so easy. Goku climbed the stairs and went into the control room. "Status?!" he said, making Krilin and Tiden jump. He panted and sat down in a chair.

"Freeza is hot on our trail, sir. We may loose him for a while, but we must find shelter. Any plans?" Tiden said, never leaving the controls with his eyes.

Goku thought hard. "Is there any planets in the nearby?"

Krilin checked the space map. "Hmm…. Yeah! There is three planets. One is a moon, no population. Mars, a red dusty planet, no population and last Earth, a planet with life. Is that ok?"

"Let's loose Freeza and land on earth. Freeza would think that we tried to make distains between us, not that we would land. We will land in five days. On earth we will find more supplies and stuff we need and head for namek" Goku said and checked the ship's status.

"Namek? Why would you want to go there? Earth is safe for a while" Krilin asked, readying the ship for its new course.

"I must seek help to Shindou. He must get help and I have heard that nameks are the best when it comes to healing. Don't argue with me. Let's head for earth!"

****

Sorry! Gomen! Förlåt! I didn't mean to make the chapter short! I have been busy with school and all! R&R

Next chapter: The ship lands on earth, without Freeza's knowledge. Goku has his hands full fending of girls and Vegeta starts to push Shindou away.