Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ Mission Earth ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry for the late update! I have trouble coming with the next parts so.. gomen! During my writing time I got flamed by 14 different persons that hadn't even read the story! Why bother to flame a story if you don't know what it's about!?!

****

Chapter eleven: Mission Earth

"You can't be serious! THIS is earth?!" Goku burst out as he stared at the blue planet. He had never seen such a colour full planet during his days in Freeza's army.

Krilin grinned. He had been on earth before so seeing the planet didn't make him as stunned as Goku. "Yep. This is planet earth. The population is mostly humans but you can find different types of aliens among them. Freeza has never found interest in the planet so the people of earth have never heard of him or his power. I think we should be safe here for a while"

Tiden looked at the watch. "About more six hours before we land. We should land among mountains if we want to be discreet" he informed.

"Good. Take the stuff you want to bring on earth and be ready. I m going to check on Bulma and Vegeta" Goku said and turned to leave.

"Vegeta? Should you really bring a Suru on earth? He can't even talk!"

Goku stopped dead in his tracks. `I m not so sure of that, Krilin. I m not so sure' "Vegeta can't be locked in here during our stay. It's not healthy. If I bring Vegeta outside during night fall, no one should see him. It's ok, Krilin"

Goku left the control room.

****

Vegeta was sleeping when Goku entered the room. He had curled up in his blanked made nest with his cubs. No. one of them… only Bibou.

"Hey, Geta… where is Shindou?" Goku asked and kneeled beside the nest.

Vegeta awoke and greeted his mate with a soft kiss on the side of Goku's nose, then lay down again for some more rest. He was too tired to care about his mate's problems.

Goku looked around the room after Vegeta had fallen asleep. A mewling sound pin pointed his target. Shindou was lying on the backside of the nest, his face facing Vegeta's back. Goku tenderly lifted the tiny cub and placed him in the nest. He stroke the cub as it coughed and sighted. `May we find a cure for you Shindou…. I don't know what I'll do if you die. You, Bibou and Vegeta are my life' he thought.

Vegeta awoke when he felt something being put beside him. Seeing that his mate had placed Shindou into the nest he got up. Using the back of his hand, he nudged the cub out of the nest. He really didn't want to do it, but the safety of his healthy cub was too high. As long as the cub was sick he didn't want the two of them together. Seeing the annoyed expression on his mate's face, he turned his gaze away.

"What's wrong with you, Vegeta? He's sick! He needs you. Don't shove him away" Goku pleaded and placed the cub back. When he saw that Vegeta was starting to push the cub again, he lifted his hand and cuffed Vegeta over the head a little harder then gentle but not hard.

Vegeta backed away from his mate. He did know that his mate couldn't hurt him but he was a little shocked about the cuff. Looking Goku straight in the eye, he gave up.

"Vegeta, listen. I don't hate you, I could never do that, but I need you to take care of him. Don't give in to your instincts, I know that you can avoid them. We are going to earth and now seeing that you have problems, you must stay here. Gomen, Geta" Goku stood to leave and search for Bulma.

"You are the one ignoring his instincts"

Goku sharply twisted and stared at Vegeta. The little Suru was gazing at him with a knowing look. The Suru then curled up around the cubs and fell asleep.

Goku trembled. He knew that he had heard Vegeta speak! He was sure of that!

****

"Bulma! I need…!!"

Bulma turned with out thinking and Goku got himself a good look on a female in underwear. He turned and held his nose. "Gomen!"

"GOKU! You hentai! Don't you dare to turn now!"

Goku faced the wall as Bulma got dressed.

"I need to speak with you"

"Oh, about what?"

Goku swallowed and straightened. "I want to know where I came from in the beginning. I think.."

"Worry about that later! Let's go! I want to see earth now!" Bulma smiled and dragged the stunned captain out of the ship.

Goku still thought about his orgin. He had to find out.

****

"AHHHHHH! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!"

Goku held his ears. The females of the planet were going to make him deaf if they didn't stop screaming. As soon as he had set his food in this city, he had been swarmed with girls. They were clinging at him, trying to catch his attention. Bulma was shining in the attention she got from the males of the planet. Yep, she liked this planet a lot.

"Bulma! Can we leave now?" Goku whined as a girl named ChiChi hung on his arm. She had been following him all day and he was getting tired.

"You wanted to come here! But if you insist… Hey girls! This is a married man! He got a wife and two children so leave him alone!" Bulma hollered and giggled as the girls left the poor captain alone. ChiChi on the other hand didn't.

"You maybe want to leave her…" she flirted.

Goku sighed. This was going to be a long day.

****

Vegeta was awoken by a loud banging on the door. He cradled the cubs near and growled. His growl wasn't long lived. He the recoiled in fright.

In the door stood Raddiz and Zarbon.

****

I know! Crappy ending for now! R&R but don't flame me if you don't know the story!!

Next chapter: Goku is being invited to dinner by ChiChi while Vegeta must fight for his cubs lives…