Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ The dance of life and death ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yatta! Another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

****

Chapter twelve: The dance of life and death

Vegeta growled and rose into a position that declared that he was ready to kill the intruders. His eyes never left the big Sayajiin but if the green beauty moved he snapped his gaze to him. Never would Vegeta let them near his cubs.

Zarbon looked at the family before him. Frowning he snorted. "No one here. I thought that they would still be on the ship, guess I was wrong. Com on, Raddiz! Let's leave these creatures alone!" Zarbon spoke and turned to leave.

As soon as Zarbon's back was facing him, Vegeta attacked. He jumped on the green beauty's back and warped his arms around his neck, clawing at the enemy's face. Raddiz jumped at Vegeta when he saw him attack. This Suru was going down! If he didn't accept him, he would die! Ripping at Vegeta's neck, he tore him away from Zarbon.

Zarbon was in pain for having his face clawed at. He turned and kicked at Vegeta's stomach. Vegeta blocked the kick and backhanded Raddiz in the face. Raddiz didn't fall of the prone form on the floor and he quickly recovered from the hit. He slammed his fist in the side of Vegeta's head and watched as blood flew from Vegeta's nose and mouth. The Suru wouldn't stand a chance against them. Raddiz punched Vegeta in the stomach and then ripped at the wounded tissue of Vegeta's stomach. Zarbon gripped the soft mane of the Suru and smacked him over and over again.

Vegeta's sight blurred and he felt the energy leave him. He twisted his body, only succeeding to bring his side to Raddiz's fists. Vegeta looked desperately at the cubs as his will to fight slowly left him.

****

Goku was trying to get free from ChiChi's grip as the girl led him along the streets. Goku was stuttering and was nervously rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. ChiChi was smiling and her eyes never stopped to flirt with the captain.

"So, Goku was it? Where are you from? New here?" she asked sweetly and lay her head on his shoulder as they walked along.

`Man! Are humans this annoying?! No wonder Freeza doesn't want to rule over this planet!' Goku thought. "Na! I m just on a trip. I'll be leaving in a few days. I think I must go back now!" he said and made a goofy face (You know Goku =P). He tugged at his arm, not getting it loose.

ChiChi was smiling broadly and giggled. "Why don't you come home with me on dinner? I can make a big feast just for you… What do you say?" she asked and gazed at Goku.

Goku rolled his eyes. "I must go, ChiChi. I m responsible for my travelling party and I must be back before they leave without me!" `Yeah, right! Like they leave me behind!'

ChiChi gasped and Goku looked down. ChiChi had tears in her eyes and she gave Goku a doe eye look and sniffed. "You hate me, don't you? I thought that…that…" she broke down in a sobbing heap at Goku's feet.

Goku looked at the sobbing mass before him before he looked around them. Many bystanders were watching the display that was in the middle of the streets. `Oh, man! She is drawing attention!' He coughed to clear his throat. "Hey, ChiChi. I don't hate you, honest!" he said tenderly like he would do with Vegeta if he was depressed.

ChiChi only cried harder. "YOU HATE ME! WHYYYY?!?!" she bowelled and drew more attention to them.

Goku looked around nervously and blushed a deep crimson. Mumbling was heard and he could hear people talk about how mean he was. `This is SO humiliating!' Quickly he scooped up the crying girl and jumped into an ally. He rushed up to the roof so that none should be available to see them. "What shall I do to make you stop crying?"

ChiChi grinned to herself. *Bingo*. "I.. I-I wanted to make you d-dinner and y-ou refused… sniff… I m so ashamed and I feel… f-feel so unwanted… sniff" she sobbed and looked at him. She knew how to hook a man on her bait. She just has to use the right tactic.

Goku sighted. `I must be back before night fall otherwise Vegeta will start to worry. I could go with her, et and then leave! Free food and I can get some information on namek!' "Ok… I'll go with you. But you must promise that I'll be fee to go when I want to, understand?"

"Okay! Now come on! I'll make you a dinner you'll never forget!" ChiChi said and dragged him to her home, her tears already dried.

****

Vegeta slammed into the wall face first. His forehead hit the wall with a loud bang and blood started to dribble down his face. He fell back on his back and panted hard. His vision was badly of and he was starting to lose his hearing to the loud ringing in his head. He didn't want to give up, not now! With no power left, he rolled to his side and watched as blood started to pool around him.

Zarbon was still looking fresh and he was dusting his shirt of. "Man, dust! I hate dust! I still think I have Dodoria's leftovers in my hair! Eh.. Raddiz? What are you doing?" he asked the big Sayajiin as he straightened his braid.

Raddiz loomed over the two cubs. His eyes were lit up with the thought that he had the chance to kill the small creatures before him. His revenge of his dead cub was in his reach. He lifted his hand to grab one of them. That was the idea before Vegeta was once again on him, his teeth digging into his neck. Raddiz turned to fight the Suru once again, the dance of life and death started over again.

****

"Now that was great, ChiChi! But I must be going" Goku said and rubbed his tummy. The food had indeed been great and he was full. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so satisfied. `Ok, with Vegeta!'

ChiChi smiled and leaned over the table, her face a few inches away from his. "How do you feel? Tired?" she asked. *You should. I stuffed the food with so many drugs that would have knocked you out after only one bite!*

"Nope! I feel ok. I must go back now! I have to think of my men…ugg.." Goku started to feel a little light headed and the room slowly started to spin.

ChiChi saw the reaction of the drugs. She slipped down in his lap and placed her hands on his chest. "Oh, Goku. You are so noble. How many are you?" she purred and ran her finger over his lips. "Tell me…"

Goku felt sick. Really sick. His mind was yelling at him to bat her away and run straight back into Vegeta's arms. "Unngg.. three soldiers and my lover and children… ugn…"

*Children? Oh well. None is perfect* "I'll make you forget her, lover. One night with me and you are mine, Goku" she said and leaned in for a kiss…

****

Vegeta panted hard and tried to shake Zarbon's foot of him. He was in no condition to stop any further attacks on his cubs. He felt the stress building up within him. He was stretching his arm forwards his cubs when Raddiz slammed a knee on it. Vegeta howled in pain and shut his eyes tight.

"Enough!"

Zarbon turned to the voice. "Oh, master Freeza! Sorry, I didn't hear you come in! Gomen" he said and bowed, still with his foot on Vegeta.

Vegeta looked at Freeza from the corner of his eye. He felt scared. This monster had made his pregnancy harder then it had to be, and now his cubs were in danger. He knew that if Freeza wanted, he could kill them with a blink of an eye.

Freeza looked over the bloody battle scene. His eyes fell on Vegeta. "Don't kill him, Zarbon. I still have use for him" he said and walked over to the nest.

Shindou was coughing and looking rather ill. Bibou was scowling at the ugly thin over them. Showing his toothless gum he hissed.

Freeza looked smug as he lifted the cubs by their tails. He listened to agonized screams of the cubs. He held his gaze on Vegeta as the Suru fought to help the little beings.

"Why master Freeza? What do you have in mind?" Zarbon asked and kneeled by Vegeta's head, holding the Suru down.

Freeza looked Vegeta in the eyes and laughed. "The traitor loves this Suru. If he wants his mate back, he has to face me. Then I'll kill him. Yes… he will have to die for them all!" he said and raised the arm with the cubs.

Vegeta saw the tears that were running down their cheeks before blackness took over.

****

Goku stumbled down the sidewalk. He felt dizzy and confused. He didn't even remember how he had gotten out here. His last memory contained ChiChi and her pouting mouth, then blackness.

Stumbling down to his ship among the mountains, his thoughts returned to Vegeta. Goku really wanted to know if he had heard Vegeta speak and if so, how could he understand him? Who was Goku before he joined Freeza? Where had he lived? So many questions.

Goku walked won the hall to his room. His eyes were levelled with floor during his walking. `I want some answers… hmm?'

Blood. Deep red blood was trailing along the floor. Goku's eyes followed the trail. `Dear God NO!' he thought and ran to his room. His head was still spinning so he had to grab the doorframe so he wouldn't go past it. His eyes searched the bloody room. No Vegeta. His eyes fell on the nest. "Bibou? Shindou? Vegeta?"

A note was stuck to the wall:

"If you want to see your slut again, meet me on namek. You made a deadly mistake to challenge me and you'll pay for it with your life, traitor!

Lord Freeza.

Ps, no worry. Your family is ok for the moment…."

"What shall I do?"

****

Yes, Goku, that's a good question. I'll see what I'll do.

Next chapter: Goku goes alone to namek and he is confronted with a sight that will stay in his mind for the rest of his life.