Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Suru Lover ❯ A piece of the truth, Goku ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yay! It's finally 6/10! My birth day!!! Yay!! I m sooooo happy! I have finally gotten contact with the ones who brought DBZ into Sweden and they have confessed that I know more about DBZ then they do! I m proud of that!

And seriously people. I have gotten so many flames that I start to think that this story isn't worth updating! Someone prove me wrong! (And I know that Dragonheart687 and NN ISN'T amongst those who flames me! That I m happy for!!)

****

Chapter fifteen: A piece of the truth, Goku

Goku could feel the power rise within him. It was a pulsing energy that pulsed with the very thought of Freeza's doom. Goku easily caught Freeza's fist as it came against his face. A grin spread over his face when he saw the shocked expression on his face. "That's all you got?" Goku asked calmly and dug his fist into Freeza's stomach.

Freeza coughed blood and staggered backwards. Rubbing his stomach he flashed Goku his most dangerous grin. "No. I have just started. You want to se the real me? Fine… I'LL SHOW YOU!" he screamed and blurred out of sight.

Goku snorted and blurred as well, keeping the same pace that Freeza had set. When he felt the punches and kicks hit his body, his blood boiled over with fighting lust. This lust scared him somewhat for he had never experienced it before in his life. Roaring and throwing a ki ball at Freeza, Goku gave in to the battle lust.

Vegeta lied on the ground and watched with the other Sayajiins the fight that was raging on before them. He felt dizzy when he tried to watch his mate blur from here to there. He gave up after a few minutes and shook his head. His mate would win, that was he sure of. He watched as his cubs' heads went left and right, their eyes never left their father. How they could follow his speed was beyond him. Shindou coughed badly and fell back into his `mother's' arms. His coughing hadn't gotten any better and Vegeta was getting worried for his little one. If only his mate could hurry it up!

Hurrying things up in the fight wasn't easy. Freeza hadn't been joking about showing him his true self. Goku had a hard time to avoid getting harmed and it really took on his powers to hit Freeza so hard that it would be hurtling the ice lord. The sweat was running down his face and flew of his fist when he tried to connect with his enemy. Freeza looked fresh but annoyed and this irritated Goku to no end. He roared in anger and charged up more and attacked once more.

Freeza only laughed at the ex captains attempts to hurt him. He had never been forced to fight at this level and pace before, and to have a lower rank captain to force him into it angered him. He was determined to end this fight fast but painful. Getting a real good hit at Goku's chin he watched as the warrior fell down on his back. Blurring from his spot in the sky, Freeza sat on the fallen warrior's stomach. Freeza started to rain blows at the warrior, making his head snap his way and that as the pounces connected. He put more power behind the blows when he didn't get any sounds from the enemy. "Getting tired are we? Don't say you have given up!" Freeza taunted and lifted his fist to bring it down at Goku's face. Before the fist could make the movement forward, Freeza fell forwards and over Goku's head. Freeza could feel a heavy weight on his back and a loud growl reached his ears. Turning to look at his attacker, he snorted. "You animal!"

Goku closed his eyes when he saw Freeza preparing to kill him. He was too much in pain to do anything. But when Freeza suddenly left him, his eyes shot open. Goku turned his head to look at his rescuer and then his heart stopped. His eyes widened at the sight of the Sayajiin fighting Freeza. `Vegeta?! NO!'

Vegeta ripped and clawed at Freeza's face. He didn't care if he was going to be beaten to death but at least he had tried to save his mate. When Freeza had gotten over the shock, he grabbed the Suru around the neck and slammed his back into the ground. Vegeta choked when his air was brutally cut of. His legs kicked out in a weak attempt to hit Freeza but the ice lord was ready for that and sat down on the limbs. Vegeta screamed but no sound came out of his mouth.

Goku struggled to rise from the ground. His arms felt like they were made of stone and his legs were nearly impossible to move. Goku spat some blood and looked at Vegeta's frightened face. Goku wanted desperately to rush to him, but no strength came to him.

"Help him! Help Vegeta!"

"Don't let him win! Fight!"

`Those voices…' Goku looked around him and saw the Sayajiins around him. Their eyes were stuck to him and they were roaring at him. `Is it them? Are they talking!? Like Vegeta?' Goku shook his head. It wasn't possible! Sayajiins couldn't talk!

"Save my son! Save your mate!"

Goku turned to look behind him. his eyes fell on King Vegeta who was bloody and tired from his fight with Zarbon. Goku never left the Sayajiin's eyes when he stood. Voices or no voices, he had to fight.

"Fight me, Freeza! He is not your enemy, I M!" Goku roared to Freeza, his eyes still on King Vegeta.

Freeza snorted and let his gaze fall on Goku's back. "You really sure you have the strength to fight me, baka? I'll finish him of first!" Freeza chuckled and squeezed harder on Vegeta's neck. When the Suru was gurgling he grinned wider. "Show me that you can fight!"

Goku turned around and faced Freeza, his eyes emotionless. "For Vegeta…" his energy rose a bit. "For the Sayajiins…" his ki started to swirl around him. "I'll kill you!" He barked and the ki exploded around him. Goku raised his head and his roar drowned in the loud cracking sound his ki made.

Freeza backed away from Vegeta in fright. As soon as his fingers left Vegeta's neck, a Sayajiin dashed forward and collected the small Suru. Freeza never glazed at the Sayajiin as he took Vegeta to the protection of the rest of the Sayajiins. His eyes were glued at the captain in the centre of the light. Never had he felt so much fright as now.

Goku felt the power within him hit max and he lowered himself to the ground. His face still facing the sky, he chuckled. "I should have done this a long time ago, Freeza. I shouldn't had made this fight as long as it has been, but now I'll finish this. You hurtled my mate, you hurtled the Sayajiins. You'll pay for it with your life!" Goku's head snapped at Freeza and his yellow eyes landed on his foe's red ones.

Freeza didn't believe his eyes at first. Was this really the same warrior he had beaten only a few minutes ago? Was this the same captain that had worked under his rule for years? The ex captain's hair had grown and now reached below his shoulder blades. Pink fur had grown over the warrior's chest and covered his arms down to the wrists. What terrified Freeza the most was the long pink tail that angrily slashed behind the warrior. (Yep, Goku went SS4 if you didn't get that part. I bad at describing a transformation)

Goku calmly raised his hand, his palm was facing Freeza. A ki ball slowly formed in the centre of the palm and grew bigger. Goku never grinned, never smiled during this time. His eyes never swayed and he started to float a few decimetres over the ground. "Freeza. If you only hadn't been so rotten, I would have spared your life. But I can't change the fact that you have killed and tortured millions of lives. I'll never forgive you."

"You have also killed! You are no more of a saint then I m! You and I are the same, baka!!" Freeza roared and staggered to his feats. "Don't think that you are any better!!"

"You are wrong, Freeza. I killed for my survival, you killed for fun and to gain power. If I could choose, I would never have joined your army. In time I'll pay for my faults, you'll pay now!" Goku said and flung the ki ball at Freeza.

Just as the ball left Goku's hand, hundreds of ki balls joined Goku's. Goku was a bit surprised to see the Sayajiins make ki balls. As far as he knew they couldn't. the ki balls merged with Goku's and the ki ball grew to one great one.

Freeza screamed when the ki ripped at his flesh and the pain that followed was enormous. His scream vanished in the gigantic explosion that followed.

The Sayajiins was scattered all over the place when the wave of power reached them. Vegeta clung to his cubs and protected them from the power. King Vegeta protected his cub with his body as they were covered with the white light of the ki ball.

Goku was flung out of the air and slammed hard into the ground. He felt an enormous pain in the back of his head and blacked out. His last thoughts were on Vegeta and his cubs.

****

"Kakarott… Kakarott"

Goku slowly opened his eyes, only to look into endless ones of his mate. His body hurtled all over and he had a hard time to stay awake. "Vegeta…"

"Kakarott. Be ok?" Vegeta looked deep into his mate's eyes. He was dusty and his mane was sticking out in many different ways. His spandex was tattered and ripped.

"I must be dreaming… you can't speak…" Goku mumbled and stroked Vegeta's cheek.

"Kakarott… I can… only natural. For a Sayajiin" Vegeta rubbed his face into Goku's chest.

Goku's eyes went wide. "A what?!?!" he gasped and looked at Vegeta. His lungs protested at the sudden outburst.

Vegeta leaned over his face and pressed his lips to Goku's gently, barley grazing the soft lips. "You are a Sayajiin, Kakarott… didn't know? You my mate… natural."

"But…!" Goku felt really confused. He was hundred that Vegeta was speaking to him, but how? Vegeta wasn't even moving his mouth! And what about him being a Sayajiin? He didn't understand.

"You understand me, can't you? If you no Sayajiin, you no understand me… Kakarott. Must go home now… you come when ready…I'll wait for you"

Vegeta licked Goku's chin softly and rose. He looked at Goku with teary eyes and turned to leave.

Goku tried to reach for him, but pain held him back. His eyes dropped as he saw Vegeta's back. His hand fell to the ground with a soft sound and he slipped back into darkness. `Vegeta… I'll figure out what you meant… I'll come back to you… Promise'

****

Well. Killed of Freeza in this one… hope all Freeza fans aren't really upset about this but it's only natural that Freeza had to die. I tried to make Vegeta sound like Shampoo in Ranma½ but I think I failed at that one!

Next chapter: Goku is really confused about the things that Vegeta said. He must figure the truth out. Things get more difficult as Goku discovers that Vegeta has left Shindou behind. Will he find a cure for his son or will Shindou go under?