Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Depths ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author Note: In the last episode I forgot to say that the song Bulma was singing was from Mermaid Melody. I do not own that song nor do I own DB, DBZ, DBGT, or Mermaid Melody or any of their characters, songs, etc.

(One Hour and Thirty Minutes Later...)
Vegeta growled when he got to Bulma's door and it was locked. He banged on the door.
"Onna!" he yelled.
"Sayian-jin no Ouji!" a female voice called back to him in anger. "I am coming just give me a few seconds to get to the damn door!" Just as she had said the door was opened one second later. Vegeta gaped at the woman in front of him. Her long hair was held to the top of her head with a clip, the curled aquamarine tresses cascaded down her back and around her face like a waterfall. She wore little makeup, only enough to make her eyes appear bigger and brighter than they were. Her cheeks had a little rouge and her lashes seemed to go on forever. She wore a light lavender dress that had a black corset that boosted her bust up so that it almost tumbled out of the low cut top. The rest of her dress, from the waist down, cascaded around her like clouds. "Vegeta?" she whispered when she noticed that he was staring at her. Her cheeks grew warm at the look that was in his eyes. "Vegeta," she said again, louder this time. Vegeta shook his head as he looked into her cerulean depths.
"Let's go," he said gruffly as he held out his arm for her. Bulma looped her arm around his and immediately felt a shock in her arm that ran up her body.
'What was that?' she asked herself, but figuring that it was nothing important she blew it off.
"Onna," Vegeta said as they walled down the barely lit hallway. "Tomorrow we will begin your training so that you may become a true Sayian."
"A true Sayian?" she asked with confusion lacing her voice. Vegeta nodded.
"A true Sayian can fight, fly, and has more muscle tone. I will train you so that you become what you truly are, even if you are a half breed." Even though he said it with disgust Bulma could tell that he could care less if she were a half breed.
'I will show you what I can do,' she promised silently to the man next to her as they stood before two very large wooden doors. The guards that stood next to the doors looked at Bulma in awe, as they had never seen someone with her coloring.
"What is with all you idiots?" Vegeta growled. "Open the God damned doors!" The quickly moved to open the doors as they shook with fear of being killed by the prince. "You would think that they had never seen a woman before," Vegeta grumbled under his breath as they entered the packed ballroom. Vegeta began to turn toward one of the offending guards when Bulma tightened the grip on his arm.
"Please don't," she whispered. With a frown Vegeta turned to face the awaiting crowd in front of them. The walked through them heading for the Sayian that sat on a throne at the far end of the room. Bulma could hear the whispers around her and looked down at the floor.
"Onna," Vegeta whispered as he turned his head toward her ear. "Don't listen to them, they are just jealous. Remember to keep your head up with pride." Bulma shook her before raising her chin up in defiance of those around her. Even though the whispering last until they got to the throne that held King Vegeta Bulma kept her head held high.
"So, this is the Sayian that you found on Earth?" the king inquired as he examined the woman in front of him. "Her coloring is odd," the king stated. "But I can feel her power that lays dormant inside her." He noticed the furry blue tail that was around her slim waist. He felt the sudden urge to touch the silky looking tail, but stopped himself. He had never seen such an interesting looking Sayian. Maybe half breed Sayians were not so ugly when they were half human.
"Hai, father, this is Bulma. I came across her eight years ago in the forest near the ocean." This seemed to be interesting news to the king.
'Near the ocean? I knew of a story a long time ago... Iie, that story, though nice, could not be true.' He studied the Sayian in front of him. 'It was eighteen years ago, but there is no way that this could be her.' The king smirked down at her. "Well, it is good that you want to learn about your Sayian-jin roots. I believe that your father would have wanted it so." Bulma frowned.
'How did he know that my father was the Sayian?' Vegeta was having the same thoughts.
'I never said that it was her father,' Vegeta thought with the ever present frown on his handsome face. 'Father must know something that he is not telling me.' He blew it off for now as he sat on his throne next to his father. "Onna, sit on my lap," he instructed. Bulma did as he said even though she really wanted to argue. What kept her from this was the thought of being mated unwillingly to one of the many Sayian men that openly gawked at her. There was something in their eyes, but she was naive to what it was, so she could not name it. Vegeta looked out at the men in the crowd and growled. He knew what they wanted, but he would not allow them to have her. A tall guy with waist length black hair and dark onyx eyes approached the prince.
"Sire," he said with a bow, "I would like to dance with the female, if she and you do not mind." Vegeta eyeballed the man in front of him.
"I would like to dance," she told Vegeta. With a grunt Vegeta released Bulma into the man's awaiting arms.
"Radditz, do not allow another but myself, your brother, or yourself to dance with her. Understand?" Radditz nodded as he led Bulma out onto the floor. Radditz looked into Bulma's cerulean depths as they danced, making her blush at his scrutiny.
"Radditz, why do you stare at me so?" Radditz smirked.
"You are very beautiful for a half breed, but some thing does not sit well with me," he said as he studied her.
"What would that be?"
"The prince must be blind not to smell it, but you smell of salt water, not of fresh air like most humans do." Bulma looked shocked. "Sayians have strong senses," Radditz explained at the look on her face.
"I lived by the ocean," she explained even as her heart thumped a mile a minute. "The air was filled with the smell of salt. That must be what you smell." He nodded.
"That makes sense." Bulma smiled up at him before excusing herself. As she headed back to the prince a hand reached out to grab her arm. She turned toward the person.
"Let me go," she whispered. The man shook his head. "The prince will not be happy if I am not back by his side." The man still did not release her.
"You will dance with me," he said as he pulled her to him. Bulma struggled for a moment before mustering up some of her energy and blasting the man from her.
"Onna, are you okay?" Bulma turned to find Vegeta.
"Hai, this man stopped me while I was heading back to you. He would not release me so I blasted him." Vegeta turned his attention to the stunned soldier.
"Jocaver." The man looked up at Vegeta. "Did you force this woman to dance with you even after she refused?" The man frowned.
"No, s-" Vegeta growled before killing the man in front of him.
'Elites,' he thought with disgust. 'What is it about this girl that makes them act so. Sure we are short on women, but never has any Sayian acted so disgracefully.' He grabbed Bulma's hand and led her back to the throne where they stayed for the rest of the evening.

(Three Days Later...)
Bulma awoke to Vegeta pounding on her door.
'What in the seven seas is his problem?' she thought with a grumble as she crawled out of bed. Her long, light green night gown trailed behind her as she headed for the door.
"Onna," he barked as she opened the door. "Get dressed in these," he commanded as he threw her some black spandex along with white boots and gloves. "and meet me at the training room in ten minutes." Bulma watched as he stomped off into the darkness.
'What was that about?' she asked herself as she examined the spandex before doing as he asked. She emerged from her room five minutes later, her lithe body covered in the spandex and white boots on her feet. She had her long hair braided back so that it would not get in her way. As she headed down the darkened halls she pulled on the white gloves. Five minutes later she opened the door to Vegeta's personal training room. He had shown it to her yesterday and had asked her if she wanted to train starting today, but she hadn't known that when she had agreed that it would be so damn early. "Vegeta, it is five in the morning," she stated to the prince that was warming up across the room.
"I know, Onna. This is when I train and now this will be when you train." Bulma yawned.
'Damn,' Bulma cursed inwardly as Vegeta came to stand in front of her.
"Are you ready?" Bulma nodded. "Stretch for ten minutes. Then start doing twenty-five push-ups, twenty-five crunches, and twenty-five sit ups." Bulma's eyes bulged at all the things that he had just told her to do. "After that run twenty laps around the training room." When Bulma made no move Vegeta growled, "Get to it, Onna!" This startled Bulma so she began to stretch as she had seen him do not minutes before.
'This is gonna be a long day.'

By the end of the week Bulma had grown stronger and Vegeta soon decided that since she had never been given a class status that he would give her one by the end of the month. Bulma sat in her tub looking up at the ceiling.
"This is kinda fun," she said to the empty room. She had found out lots of things about her race and she also had a friend who had just found out that she was pregnant. Yup, life was great. After an hour of soaking she got up out of the water and headed into her room. After dressing in a dark lavender dress that fell to her knees with little ruffles that ran along the hem she looked in the mirror to check out her appearance. The top was tight around her ample bosom, but was not too low cut. The sleeves were long and tight on her slender, muscular arms. A knock broke her from her reverie as she was pulling her hair into a ribbon to keep it from her face.
"Onna, are you ready?" Bulma ran to the door with her white boots in hand as she opened the door for Vegeta.
"Hai, I'm ready." She pulled on the boots before following Vegeta out the door. Minutes later they walked out the back door into the afternoon sun. Before them loomed the forest. "So, where are we going?" Vegeta smirked.
"It is a secret," he said as he grabbed her hand and led her deep into the forest. After what seemed like hours of walking they came to a clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a beautiful lake.
"It's gorgeous!" Bulma exclaimed as she looked at the waterfall that splashed into the lake making a rainbow in the afternoon sun. Vegeta took off his shirt. Bulma looked away in shock.
"What are you doing Vegeta?" she asked with a blush.
"What does it look like? I am going swimming," he said as he removed his boots. "Hurry up and take off your damn boots." Bulma watched as he jumped into the shimmering water.
"Iie, I cannot," she replied moving away from the water to sit on a nearby rock.
"Why not?" he inquired from his spot in the shallow water next to the edge of the lake. Bulma thought for a moment before blushing at the lie that spilled from her mouth.
"I ca-can not swim." Vegeta snorted.
"Onna, you have a tub the size of this lake. How can you not swim?"
'Damn him! He's smarter than he looks.' "Umm... I sit on the steps when I wash. I do not go any deeper than waist deep." Vegeta humphed, but left it alone.
"Whatever,Onna. Suit yourself." He swam around in the lake as Bulma watched with a relieved look on her young face.
'That was close.'