Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Depths ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
After they left the woods later that day Bulma snuck back out to go back. Something about that place called to her. It was dark out so knew that she would not be seen entering the forest. When she grew closer to the lake she felt it again. It was a small energy force, but she felt it.
'Is it coming from the lake?' she wondered as she came into the clearing. She walked closer to the water, but stopped when someone's head popped out of the water. "Who is there?" she inquired as she moved toward the water, the Vegeta-sei moon gleaming off the surface. The woman looked over at Bulma. "Who are you? What are you doing here so late at night?" The woman said nothing as she studied Bulma.
"You are a Mermaid," she said with no question in her voice. Bulma's face twisted into shock at the words.
"H-how?" Bulma stuttered as she walked toward the other woman.
"You have an aura about you. I know these things about people." A light green tail appeared from the water.
"Oh, my Kami!" she whispered. "You are a Mermaid too!" The woman put her finger to her lips. "What is your name?"
"Lolile. Who are you and where are you from?" Bulma sat next to the lake.
"My name is Bulma and I am a Sayian, but also a Mermaid. I come from Earth. I didn't know that Mer-people were on this planet. I know that they have drawings of them on my door, but that was from the previous royalty."
"We have lived on this planet since before the Truffles and the Sayians. This lake is connected to the large ocean that is miles away. All the lakes are connected to the ocean, but why are you here?"
"I wanted to learn about my Sayian heritage and Vegeta told me that he would show me so here I am." The woman nodded.
"Don't you miss being in the water though?" Bulma shook her head.
"Sure I love being in my Mermaid form, but I don't miss my home. I feel more at home here, on this planet." The woman nodded again in understanding. "It sure is nice to know that there are Mer-people elsewhere too." She looked up at the night sky and sighed. "I should probably go home and get some rest. Maybe I will see you again."

(Two Weeks Later...)
Vegeta watched as Bulma did her stretches and then her exercises. Her muscles moved under her skin smoothly, like a well toned machine.
'She is so beautiful. Even with all that sweat clinging to her body,' he thought as he watched her finish her two hundredth sit-up. "You ready to fight?" Bulma made no response as she flew at him. He dodged blasts that flew past his face and kicks that barely grazed his perfect body. He flew at her, his fist flying as he tried to land a punch on her perfect figure, but could not find an opening. Hours later they stood before each other panting.
"S-So Veget-ta. H-How was th-that?" Bulma panted out.
"Pret-ty damn good-d," he panted out as he straightened. "L-Let's go get s-some lunch." Bulma nodded as she followed him to the large cafeteria where they went to grab their lunch. "So, Onna. At the end of this next week I have decided to give you a status since as a Sayian you have none right now." Bulma looked up at him in confusion.
"Status?" He nodded.
"As a Sayian you have a status. I am royalty, but then there is Elite, first class, second class, and third class, which is servants and then slaves." Bulma nodded in understanding. "Another thing. My father has pointed out to me that you are of age to be mate, not that I didn't know that, but he says that since I am not your mate or Warden that I can no longer protect you. You have been trained and in his eyes you can protect yourself."
"But I do not want a mate!" Bulma protested.
"It is Sayian Law. If a man asks for your hand and you refuse he may fight you. If he wins then you become his mate, even if it is unwilling. Sorry." Bulma frowned.
"It's okay, I guess. I should know that there are chances to leaving Earth."
"You could go back if you want," Vegeta pointed out. Bulma shook her head.
"Iie, I do not want to go back! This is my home and I refuse to leave it just because of some ridiculous law." Vegeta smirked at her defiance.
'She would make a good mate and queen.' Vegeta looked at the woman in front of him and couldn't help feeling something for her. Bulma got up and headed for the door. "Onna," he said as he got up to follow her. "Where are you going?"
"I was going to train some more, don't want to be an unwilling mate." Vegeta followed her as they headed for the training room.

(One Week Later...)
Bulma stood in front of the crowd next to Vegeta. She was a little pissed, but kept quiet as King Vegeta addressed a mostly male crowd. Bulma's blue tail flicked behind her in annoyance and Vegeta's followed suit, but he managed to wrap his around his waist.
"Now that Bulma has been trained and can defend herself she is free to mate. Prince Vegeta, who has been training her, has given her the Elite status because of her power." There were many gasps at this bit of news, but no one said anything as they looked up at the half breed. One thing was on all the male's minds. Let the battle for Bulma begin.