Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Depths ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Bulma fought off the men that tried to ask for her and a few dared to get her with the threat of battle, but none of this bothered Bulma. It went on for a month before Bulma said she would have a battle for her mate.
"I am tired of all the males wanting my hand," she told Chi-Chi who brushed her hair. "I mean this is ridiculous!" Chi-Chi nodded her agreement.
"When are you going to tell him your secret?" Bulma looked up at her in the mirror. Her confusion was evident. "Come on," she said. "I nor Kakorot is that dense!" Bulma still looked confused. "You love him," she said mater-of-factly as Bulma relaxed at the words. "We all know that you haven't taken a mate because you love Vegeta." Bulma breathed a sigh of relief as she allowed Chi-Chi to braid her long locks. It had been a whole two weeks of her not allowed to bask in the relaxation of her tub and she was stressed. That was the one plus of her Mermaid form, was the comfort that it brought her. Soon Chi-Chi finished with her braiding and watched as Bulma stood up in her black terry robe.
"I will not tell him until he shows that he wants me as his mate," Bulma proclaimed. "Sure, I do not want any of the weaklings that want me, but why tell a man that shows no romantic interest in you that you want him. Does not seem reasonable. I simply will not do it." Bulma headed for her bathroom. "Since I have not been allowed the pleasure of bathing in the last two weeks I will have one before I go before a whole crowd of men that want to claim me as their own." Bulma slammed the door as she looked upon the large bath, but somehow the thought of the tub did not relax her. She waited for a few minutes before sneaking out of her room and heading for the lake in the deep of the forest.

(Later That Day...)
Vegeta had been informed that Bulma wished to speak to speak to Vegeta-sei by Chi-Chi. He had started to head for their quarters, but Chi-Chi had warned him against it.
"She is extremely pissed off right now and might attempt to fight with you. I think you should let her alone for right now." Vegeta had blown her off and headed for their quarters anyway. He walked up to her door and twisted the knob. With surprise on his face it twisted and allowed him into her room. He looked around and did not find her. Knowing that she liked to relax in her tub he headed for the bathroom. Banging on the door he heard no one yell at him to fuck off.
"Onna! Onna!" he yelled at the door. After getting no response he did as he had the front door and the knob twisted allowing him into the room. She was not in the room! He ran out the of her apartment and headed for the lake which he knew she had to be at. Running past Elites and lower classes he flew out the front door of the palace. 'Where is that baka?!' he thought as he reached out for her 'ki' and not finding it. Well, he found something a kin to it, but this one was different somehow. As he approached the clearing he heard two voices, one vaguely familiar. He powered down to hid his energy and crept to the edge of the clearing.
"Maybe I should go home. I mean there is too much going on and I am so stressed," said one feminine voice.
"But I thought you loved the prince. Why would give up on him?" Vegeta stuck his head out at the mention of his title.
"Well, besides the stress I realized something else." Vegeta noticed that one girl had blond hair with green eyes while the other one had light lavender hair with matching eyes that were a touch darker, but her face looked so familiar. "If he ever wants to take a bath with me and I keep refusing he will get suspicious and think that I am hiding something. I am hiding something, but not what he is thinking." The other girl nodded. Both girls were waist deep in the water and sitting on the edge of the lake. "I am so confused. I know that I love Vegeta, but he will never know the truth of my other form and until he does I can not be with him nor any other man, not that I want any other, but the prince." Vegeta stared at the lavender haired girl in the water and could not for the life of him place her voice and face. He knew that he knew her, but could not place her. Then she said something that clicked in all the pieces. "I feel like such a baka."
'Bulma!' he thought with shock. 'But why is her hair and her eyes lavender?'
"Bulma, I must go for now. If you decide what you are going to do then come tell me. You could stay her with me so that you may watch the prince." Bulma thought about it and nodded her head. As she headed out of the water her eyes narrowed.
"Whoever is there needs to leave!" she yelled to the now empty forest, for Vegeta had already headed back toward the palace. After shrugging her shoulders she headed back to the palace herself, her eyes and hair changing back to cerulean and aquamarine as her tail transformed back to her legs. As she pulled her robe tighter around her she walked quickly.

(That Evening...)
Bulma dressed in her navy blue dress that hugged her in all the right places before flowing down her waist in elegance. Some spots on it shimmered like she was encased in the deep of night. After Chi-Chi pulled her hair into an overflowing bun with several trendels escaping down her unclothed back. She exited her apartment to be met by Vegeta, who was clothed in his navy blue spandex with his royal armor that carried the houses insignia on it along with a large medal. They headed for the ballroom as they had on the first arrival of her, but this time Vegeta stopped before the doors.
"Onna," he whispered. "I know that you are hiding something from me. Tell me." Bulma looked up at him in shock.
"I cannot," she whispered sadly. Vegeta frowned at the sadness in her voice and the fact that she would not tell him.
"Why?" he hissed.
"I cannot tell you or it would cost me my life and I am not ready to give up my life." Vegeta nodded as he took the information and then nodded to the guards to open the door. They walked through the males that flooded the room and headed to the front. Tonight would prove to be interesting.