Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mystical Blue ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: All characters belongs to Akira Toriyama, this is written for entertainment proposes only!
 
Author's Note: I hope you enjoy my first B/V story, if not please don't continue to read. No flames will be accepted!
 
Mystical Blue
 
 
Prologue
 
 
 
 
 
Vegetasei, a planet ruled by King Vegeta himself and soon his son Prince Vegeta would take over the throne, this planet was known for its bloodshed and violence. The battles were nothing to adore the victory and power was everything. But there was one other thing the saiyans did cherish and that they will always keep, and that was their pride!
 
 
 
The prince was very handsome, any women would dream to be his mate. Vegeta wasn't interested in them because he knew they was only after the title to become queen, besides he didn't have time right now for a mate and a child at that. All he was focus on was to become a super saiyan; he would succeed even if he had to put himself in crude condition then so be it. In the end it would be worth it. Power was everything; there wouldn't be any point living without it.
 
 
 
Vegeta is later sent to earth to purge and destroy, along with Nappa and Raditz who joins him on his mission. Will the saiyan prince find something more than a purging target when he reaches earth? The battle of good against evil begins soon, along with other overwhelming forces of evil.