Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Slipping ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~~~``` Chapter 3

Vegeta stopped training all together. There was no need. He was all ready the strongest in the universe, what was the point? What was the point to begin with? Why did he need all this power? It proved pointless in regards to his mate's death. His strength had nothing to do with it. He couldn't save her because he was training.

His mind raced. Training. The Training bots…He had caused this. She was making him a bot for his training. She had been working on it because he demanded it...This was his fault. "Oh gods…" He rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling, "I killed my mate." It was the emotionless voice of a soulless Prince. And yet, the pain he felt engulf him was almost enough to bring groans of agony to his throat. He swallowed them down trying to gain some composure. How much he needed her at this moment…

Vegeta quickly sat up. "No. I will not let this bitch torment me. She was nothing. The fucking whore meant nothing." He flung the covers off his body and went in search for his son. But there was no need to search, for the last three weeks he has only been in one place. The training room.

~~~~~~~~````

They landed on a beautiful planet filled with plants and trees, none of the color of Earth but similar nonetheless. One sun, however two moons that hung low in the sky. Vegeta quickly detested it.

The creatures on this planet looked much like humans, which Vegeta growled in frustration. They had pointed ears, the tallest one was probably about 5'4". Their voice was a peaceful melody.

It was the night of Vegeta-sei's full moon. Which didn't please Vegeta one bit, and while strutting up to the glass castle, he turned one eye to his emotionless teenage son. "Boy, how old are you?"

"15 and 8 months."

[Why does this have to happen now?] He nudged open the door and trudged inside.

"Prince Vegeta, What do we owe this pleasure?" The king bowed to him.

"I am here to destroy your planet. Unless I see some value in it." He replied gruffly.

The king's face suddenly became pale. "Well, Prince, we are specialized in magic. We have many skilled healers and technologists."

"What of your females?" Trunks' head snapped up at his father.

"Father--"

"Quiet."

"Well, sire, we have the most beautiful ones in the universe. Most fitting to your caliber."

"Father." Trunks' anger was getting the best of him.

"Boy," He said warningly.

"Father, this is ridiculous. Mother hasn't even been gone for 2 months and all ready you're willing to fu--" His body slammed against a wall far from the place he had been standing.

When Vegeta's anger took control of him he back handed his son with most of his strength. How dare him even think that! "Do not ever suggest such a thing, boy!" Trunks slowly got to his feet while wiping the blood from his lip, glaring at his father. "It is for you." He turned again and continued to talk to the weird looking man.

Trunks barely heard anything beside, "Yes, sir. All right." From the King.

Vegeta walked back to him which happened to be the same place for the exit of the building. Trunks went after him, "Father, why is it for me?"

Vegeta stalled suddenly and turned back to his son. "Do you not feel it? Your Sayian blood boils for something that you have never felt before, does it not?" There was no feeling in his voice just pure facts.

"Yes, father. But I don't see--"

"It is the effect of Vegeta-sei's full moon. You are going into heat." He then continued his way to the ship.

Trunks ran up to him, "What about you father, don't you feel it, too?" Seemingly not at all embarrassed.

"Yes, of course, I feel it but it does nothing to me."

"Why is that father?"

"When will you stop with your stupid questions!?" Trunks stopped in pace and stared at his father's backside, shocked. Vegeta stopped in his step also. His back towards his son, Vegeta let out a long sigh, "It does not effect me because my bonded mate is dead." He then went on his way, in an almost depressing stride.

Trunks watched his father go on, trying desperately to keep his pride. [You do feel about mom.] He said to himself all most surprisingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~```

Vegeta watched his son train. He would be leaving in an hour to the castle where women awaited to be taken by him. Vegeta's body shook, [Damn moon] "Boy." Trunks stopped suddenly and walked up to his father, wiping the sweat away. "Your mother wanted to give you this." Vegeta stuck out his hand.

Trunks eyed it but reached for. The capsule dropped in his hand. "What is it?"

"Open it." Trunks walked to the kitchen table and pushed the button. A computer screen popped up. A piece of paper was taped to it, "Just press play," it read.

Trunks glanced back at his father who stood emotionless, leaning against the door way, arms cross. Vegeta just nodded his head.

Trunks turned back to the screen ripping off the paper while pressing play. His mother popped up on the screen. Trunks eyes went wide. "Hi-ya, Sweetie." She smiled her brilliant smile and waved. "I am here to talk to you about women." She smiled. "I know how embarrassed you get whenever I try to have a talk to you about it so I thought it would be best if we weren't face to face so you wouldn't get so red in the face." She laughed a bit. Her smile faded and her eyes welled with water, "My little boy, all grown up." She sniffled, "I can't believe it--"

"Quit your tearing woman. He is not dying." A gruff voice was heard from behind the camera.

"Oh, shut up." She snapped back. Then her eyes landed on the camera in front of her, "Don't pay any attention to your father. He's just sore because he's not getting any." She smiled but then quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Sorry, honey, just ignore me."

"Humph, I always do." She glared at the voice.

"Anyway," Her eyes once again came back to him, "Let's start, shall we? First things first, You must always treat a woman with respect. Unlike your father who never got that through his thick skull." Trunks chuckled a bit, turning to smile at his father. But all he saw was the backside of him as he strutted away. Trunks turned back to the screen, sadly. "Never hit a female. That is the worst thing you could do. Nor should you ever treat her badly. A woman should be treated like a queen and be waited on hand and foot for being so superior to you males." Her eyes the whole time were direct to the man behind the screen. "Also, as you know, you are part Sayian. And obviously humans are not as strong, so you must be gentle with her. Even if she's not a human, you should always be gentle. Especially if it's her first time, you know…what's that term you teenagers use nowadays….Oh!…getting laid." She chuckled. "Always remember, please the woman first before yourself." She pointed a finger at him. "Anyway. I think the rest will come naturally to you. Oh, and always be safe. I know you Sayians can control that stuff but you are part human so use some protection. I'm too young to be a grandmother"

"Who are you kidding, woman?"

She ignored his comment and went on, "I just can't believe your at this stage in your life all ready." Her eyes almost tearing again, "I can still remember perfectly when you blew up your first training bot." She looked dazed.

"Oh, enough of your whining. No wonder the brat is so emotional." The man came on the screen wrapping his arms around the woman's waist from the side. He nuzzled her neck, "Are you done?" He nipped her bite mark, she shivered.

"Say something to your son."

The man smirked while placing his forehead on the side of her head, he rolled his head towards the camera, his tail flicked in front of the screen. "Only for your mate."

"Vegeta!" Her face was beat red.

"What?"

"Don't say things like that!" She smiled apologetically to the screen.

He nibbled on her ear, "Are we done?"

"I swear, you Sayians have no patient. Listen, Trunks, I am so proud of you. I love you, honey. I always have, always will. Your father does too, he just to stubborn to admit it." He growled but never halted in his ministrations as he pushed her back on the table. His body above her as he nibbled her neck and collarbone. It was a good thing the screen cut off right above the waist for Vegeta's hand had found it's way and was ripping it off very skillfully, "And remember sweetie, I will always be here for you whenever you need me. Any questions; write them on a piece of paper if your too embarrassed to ask, I am sure I can answer anything. I'm smart you know." Bulma had all ready subdued to her impatient sayian, wrapping her arms around his neck, she moved her head aside to give him more room. Vegeta's hand raised towards the camera letting a ball of ki take form. "Oh and honey…" They both had their heads turned to the camera, "I'm pregnant." Vegeta's smirk wickedly, then he let the ki go. The screen went snowy white.

Trunks' eyes were empty while a tear fell unnoticed down his face. He stared blankly ahead, "What was it?" Trunks' voice was emotionless.

"Female." His father answered.

"How old?"

"Two months, three weeks, five days." Trunks' head dropped.

"How come you didn't tell me?" His voice on the verge of sobbing.

"Because you didn't ask." Vegeta stubbornly stated. "The woman wanted to find the right time to bring it up. Go and get ready."

"I don't want to go."

"You will go." More of a statement then a demand.

"Why does it matter?"

"It is your Sayian instincts to mate. No matter how badly you ignore it, the pain will not end until you do. It will last 3 days, come back on the forth when you have finally mated."

"I'm not going."

"You will go." More of a demand than a statement.

"No, I won't."

"Yes, you will."

"No, I won't!"

"Boy, I am your father--"

"You could have fooled me." He mumbled.

Vegeta ignored that comment, "And you will listen to me." His anger getting the best of him.

"I don't want to go."

"Boy--"

"I am your son!"

Silence fell upon them. They both had their heads turned away from each other stubbornly.

Finally, "Go get ready."

"…Fine." Trunks angrily stated and stomped out of the kitchen.

Vegeta watched his son go, he sighed heavily, dropping his head. [I am afraid I am failing our son, Onna. He is slipping in control to keep his human side. This is all your fault.]

He gave Trunks the location of his chambers that were offered to him. Vegeta didn't know how to deal with this. Why did his son have to come of age now?

When this subject came up with his mate, she had said she would create a serum for him to sedate his hunger to mate. So he would be more of a human and be able to mate when the time came. But now, she was not here. He would have to do this the Sayian way especially now that the Sayian side of his son was over taking the human side.

Vegeta leaned up against the door frame as he watched his son. His arms across his chest, "Boy," Trunks just got off the ship and was heading to his chambers. His son's blue eyes that mimicked his mother's looked back at him with the same innocents. "Do not bite any females. Or I will kill her and beat the shit out of you." Trunks gave his father a weird look of not understanding but nodded lightly then went on his way.

Vegeta watched him go off and disappear in the castle. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. [Woman. I hate you.] Going into heat without ones mate, made this half-bond burn his body. His eyes turned to the sun watching it sink completely below the horizon. And the instantly all the light faded, Vegeta collapsed on his knees and hands letting out groaned of agony. Sweat poured off his face as his breathing became rapid. "Damn you…" He whispered before his consciousness slipped away from him and sending him crashing into the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~``` Flashback

Bulma jumped up on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her long slender legs around his waist. Her tongue licked up the side of his ear.

"Now doesn't this seem familiar?" Vegeta asked surprisingly.

"I want you, Vegeta.."

"I thought you learned your lesson, woman. You can not handle me." He maneuvered her so she was now dangled to him in the front. His hands held each butt cheek, holding her in place as he continued his walk to the GR. She assaulted his neck.

"If I remember correctly, it was you that couldn't handle me." She pulled back and smirked wickedly at him.

"Is that a challenge?"

She shrugged, "If you think you can then yeah, it's a challenge."

"I do not think I can, woman. I know I can." He shut and locked the Gravity Room door, then slammed her body against the closest wall.

"Then prove it." He devoured her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~``End

Vegeta's eyes snapped open. All that he could see was the floor of the ship. He sighed and let out the tenseness leave his body, letting a sigh go. [Why do those memories continue to haunt me?]

Memories from when they first started their affair took over his mind. For the past month, it had always been the same kind of thing. Her seducing him and then leaving him awake alone, with that need for her.

[No…must not think of it.] He did a push up, hauling himself up from the ground. He strutted to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, then took a seat. His eyes found a blank spot on the wall, staring blindly at it. Not thinking or feeling anything.