Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Defiled ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~~`` Chapter 6

Vegeta felt the weight of unconsciousness lift off him. He slowly lifted his head. He could see nothing but darkness. He slowly came back to reality, feeling that he still had a body. He was alive.

He tried to pull his hands up to rub what ever blocked his vision away. But then he noticed, he was tied down. He tried desperately to pull them but to no avail. His feet were also tied and were attached to the chair he was sitting on.

He smirked. If whatever had him captive, thought that he would be able to be stopped just by being 'tied' down, then they were in for a big surprise.

Vegeta powered his ki then pulled….Nothing. He powered up again…Nothing. His smirk faded. Vegeta raised his ki to Super Sayian…Nothing. Second level…still nothing. Third…What the hell were these things!?

He powered down and used his senses. He couldn't smell anything, nor hear any sound. He was in a small room. That he could tell from his sixth sense. And he was naked for some odd reason.

His son…Where was Trunks? Vegeta felt around for the boy's ki. But there was none. Could it have been that he didn't survive the crash. They must have crashed. That's the only reason he is in here. He tried to think back at what happened.

````````````~~~~~````

He wrapped Trunks in his protective embrace, powering up to Super Sayian 3. The light hit the ship hard, cutting out all the electricity. It flung their bodies into a wall. But the power to the blast kept coming. He hit his head, blood started to run down from it, and then next he remembers, the ship felt like it was hit by another blast from the opposite side. That's when his consciousness slipped.

````````~~~~~```

{Trunks?} Vegeta yelled for his boy in his mind, but there was nothing. Trunks had cut off his mind to his father. [He has never done that…I can not even feel him. Something is not right.]

"Well, Well, Well…If it isn't Prince Vegeta in the pleasuring flesh." A sweet and seductive voice filled the room.

Vegeta's head snapped up at the voice, he smelled the air…[No…I killed their race.] Vegeta ignored his instincts and her replying, "Where is my son?"

"Your son..?" She asked innocently.

"The boy that was on the ship with me."

"Ohhh…You mean, the lavender hair, blue eyes, nice body, big--" Vegeta growled loudly. The woman smirked. "He's in good care…" She snickered.

He didn't like her tone, "I do not care what he is 'in'. Where. Is. My. Son?" His voice spit with anger.

"A little fiesty, My prince. I like that…Anyway, you can't help him since you're all tied down. Did you like my invention? Want to know how to get them off?" She chuckled evilly. "My sister made them so the only time they would come off is if you are in complete pleasure. But once you were done being…excited they would find their way back to your wrists. Or if you can control your pleasure and thought at the same time, which by the way is impossible to achieve. But if by any possibility you are able to do this. If you even think of trying to escape while in true gratification, the cuffs would immediately clasp around your wrists making it impossible.…" She giggled. Her heals clicked on the solid ground getting closer to him. He stiffened at her nearness. "Anyway if I did tell you 'where' he is it wouldn't do you any good, since you have no clue where you are.. Am I right?" Vegeta didn't answer. "Thought so. Let me introduce myself…I am Lady Animosity. You crashed landed on the new Gotama. Home of the Gotamians." Vegeta's jaw opened slightly in disbelief. "Surprise." Her voice filled with joyous sarcasm.

Outraged, he quickly questioned, "How? My race destroyed yours in an all out war and then destroyed your planet. How did you escape?"

"Well, you see. That's the funny part." She started chuckling, "And once you hear, I'm sure you'll be laughing too. (After your anger and embarrassment fade.)" He ignored her. "Ok, want to get straight to the point I see. We found out six hours before you Sayians landed that you were coming to destroy our race because we were weak…But you see, my prince, just because we do not have strength does not mean we're weak. Our minds did all the fighting for us. You did destroy our race….The fake race. We created them. They were images of the mind. You and all of your little nasty monkey primates, all imagined it." Her face had the biggest smile on. She laughed a bit. "We expected that you would destroy our planet so we left and hid. We found this lifeless planet and bit upon and lived so for more than 40 years." "But honestly, prince. Didn't you think something was a bit awkward that none of your men died that day? I mean, yeah we're weak but we would have gotten at least a few of your men." Vegeta had remembered his father questioning the same thing, but it had been ignored. The Sayian race were too cocky to care.

"You probably think us cowards but…would you not have done the same if you knew before hand Lord Frieza wanted to destroy it? You knew you wouldn't have won. And I know you Sayians are a Prideful race but would you rather be the only Sayian left with only pride to keep you alive or…would you have ran and kept your race like we have done so maybe in the future you would have some chance of revenge?"

Silence past between them. She was right. He would have done the same thing. He would have done anything to keep his race. "What are you planning to do with me?"

She thought for a second, well, at least that's what Vegeta thought since she didn't answer. Little did he know that she was eyeing his gorgeous body. "Have you ever heard…Revenge is sweet?"

Vegeta's mind worked fast on what she could possibly do to hurt him, "Do not dare think of touching my son." His voice raging with fire.

"Too late." She chuckled. "What are you gonna do? Doesn't look like much since your 'tied down' and all. No, My prince. Your son has willingly given in to lust…He's living the high life with a bunch of females in heat." She snickered in her throat. "What am I planning on doing with you, was your question, correct?" He felt her naked body straddle his bare waist suddenly, she pressed her breasts up against his chest, leaning into his ear and whispering, "I am going to tear your soul apart. Just like what your father had done to so many women of my race."

"My father would never have touch such a disgusting race." He tried desperately to pull away but he wasn't able.

"Oh, but he did. Your father had fucking orgies with unwilling women. And sometimes for his sick pleasure, he would take children."

"You lie."

"Do I, Prince? I was one of those children. I don't easily forget. And I have never been able to forget." She slid her hand down his chest and stroked his un-aroused manhood. "What's the matter, Prince? You must like females if you have a brat. And I know you can feel my body." She moaned, thrusting her hips, lightly brushing against his un-erected muscle. She flicked her tongue across his nipple while moaning.

"Get off me." He growled.

"You see," She moved her hips to touch his member with her clit once again. She moaned, "That's what your not understanding my prince. You are now a royal sex toy." She pressed her lips against his. His mouth didn't move to be opened. She pulled away. "You want to do it rough then?" Vegeta felt something tie painfully around his muscle, and it instantly became hard, but not out of arousal. She giggled and plunged herself down on him hard, releasing a intensely pleasureable groan.

Vegeta made no movement, no sound. Just sat there, not even taking noticed nor caring that this woman was fucking herself with his body.

She continued pounding herself. She finally came and breathed heavily into Vegeta'a neck, "I have to say. You have very good controlled." She whimpered huskily in his ear. She whimpered as she pushed herself off of him, untying his sex. "You will come to enjoy it my prince." She chuckled lightly. He heard the door slam shut.

No feeling of anything. Just total bafflement. He needed to get out of here. He needed to find his son.