Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Only One ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~~~~~~``` Chapter 8

Last Time on 'Only One'

Her hands found the knot of the blind-fold. She slowly untied it and slipped it away, throwing it on the floor. Vitality slowly broke away. She watched as his eyes squinted open for the first time able to see light after a month. His eyes met hers….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veg eta stumbled in thought, in breath, in sight upon the viewing of the her eyes. Blue. The heaven skies of Blue, so pure and innocent, and never replicated. Not even his son's eyes held their uncorrupted view. It was the eyes that he had awoken to every morning for thirteen years. They were the eyes he saw last before his own eyes shut in sleep, for thirteen years.

A flash of Bulma's bloody and destroy face replaced the person in front of him and instantly, his eyes and he painfully looked away. She was dead. These eyes are false. These eyes were lies. His mate was dead. And nothing could bring her back.

Vitality cupped his cheek, bringing his face back to hers, "What? What's wrong?" She whispered worried, searching his face for the reason to his pain.

Vegeta turned the other way from her, "I can't."

"Can't what?" Her hand unintentionally stroked his scar.

He growled. "You're not her."

"Not who?"

"…My mate. Get off me."

"No." sounding hurt.

"You have all ready destroyed my honor, you could at least, have pity and leave my pride."

"I did not try and destroy your honor, Vegeta. I am sorry if I did."

"Get off me."

"How long ago?"

"What?" He growled wishing he could through her off.

"Did you lose her. How long?"

Vegeta stared upon the floor, no will to fight any longer. He was broken without her, he was what Frieza had made him to be years upon years ago. Numb. But speaking about her, was what he really needed to do. No matter the pain and the shame that rolled off his tongue. "…10 months, one week, two days, twelve hours, and 42 minutes."

"How did she die?"

Vegeta huffed, a small unnoticeable smirk upon his lips. His eyes stared at a blank spot at the wall, remembering their fights, remembering their mating, and remembering her death. "Stupid woman. She blew herself up fixing a bot for my training." His smirk faded.

"How long were you two together?"

The scar upon his neck burned slightly. "We were mates for 16 years, 4 months, three weeks, 2 hours, and 10 minutes. We were bonded for 12 of those 16, five months, three weeks, 1 day, 22 hours, and 32 minutes."

"What was she?"

"Human."

"How many children?"

"One. And one in the womb when she died."

"What was her name?"

He was silent. Suddenly he growled at her, "Get off me." His voice filled of anger.

"What did I do?"

"Get. Off. Me."

"Ok, Vegeta," She stood and stepped back, "I am sorry that I have upset you." She grabbed the blind fold and tied it back on. She whispered one last time, "I'm sorry."

He heard the door close. Vegeta dropped his head. [What have I done? What was I thinking? But…her smell, her touch, her taste…all of them resembled my mate. And then those eyes…] He didn't even see her face when he looked at her. He just saw her eyes. That was all that could be seen. [My mate has not even been gone a year and I am all ready enjoying another woman's touch? My son was right…I am a disgrace.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

"How do you keep so much control!" Animosity growled in anger as she circled him. "For three fucking months, you have not broken once! What the hell is wrong with you! I have tried everything! I fucked you forward and backward! I even sucked your dick! Which by the way I never do! I don't understand! What else can I do…Let's see…"

"Can it not be possible that you are a disgusting creature, and I do not want such a degrading thing on me?" He smirked.

She thought… "No..that can't be possible." She stated. "the bitch you were mated to was that good, huh?" He growled at the word 'bitch'. "Oh, so you don't like it when I insult your mate. How cute. I don't know why any woman would want to have you forever. The woman must have been stupid as much as she was a bitch." His muscles were tightened. He wanted to pound this woman for all she was worth. "Maybe I'll go see your son. I heard he was more fun then you anyway. It would be fun to break him." Vegeta's head snapped up to her voice. "I must say, your son is a rebellious little thing. And damn is he a one minute man."

"Shut your mouth, whence."

"What's the matter, Vegeta? Getting a little ticked because it's the truth? Bet you didn't know that kid of yours says some awful stuff about you. Tell me, what kind of father, beats his son for taking a mate, and then killing the mated? That's some bad parenting Vegeta. Trunks hates you for it." Vegeta had his head turned away in guilt. "Don't worry, Vegeta. I'm sure he'll forgive you when he's old and has finally mated again without being terrified that his big, bad dad will come and rip the one he loves away from him again." Vegeta growled at her in a warning manner. She sat down upon him, "Ahh, what's the matter, Prince? Not used to holding in your rage? This must be driving you crazy." She talked like she was talking to a baby, then her voice changed to a questionable manner, "Tell me…How did your mate die?" Vegeta's whole body tensed. She smiled in approval. "Did you kill her, Prince? I bet you snapped the little bitch's neck because she wouldn't bow down before you. Or…did you rip her apart from the inside out because she got pregnant? Did you hear her scream out for mercy? Cry out in pain? Did you bathe in her blood? Did you kill her, Prince?"

"Get off me, slut."

"Oh, your words sting, my Prince. So I'm right… you did kill your mate. What a pity…"

"You know nothing."

"You're right. I don't know anything besides what you tell me. And you have told me far too much. The prince himself killed his mate. Now that's something to laugh about." She chuckled. She suddenly stopped, "So why'd you do it? Did she cheat on you for not being man enough to please her? Did you fuck her so much that you damaged her beyond repair? Or did she kill herself and now you blame yourself? Did she do it to get away from you? Did she blow her brains out because she couldn't take the abuse anymore? Tell me?"

"Go Fuck yourself."

"But that's what you're for." Her hand roughly grabbed his manhood. She steadied herself above it then slowly, with a long gratifying moan, she lowered herself. After she situated herself comfortably with him inside, "Maybe if I go slow, you'll have a reaction to me. What do you think Prince?"

"I think you are running out of ideas."

"I still have a few more up my sleeve." She slowly pulled her hips away then just as slow embedded him back inside. Her groans of pleasure sounded like pins being stuck in his ear. "I'll stop…my..prince. Ohhh…I'll stop with the bad words..about your mate… if you…react to me." Her breathing became intensely heavy as she thrust her hips against him slowly. "That bitch…didn't deserve you…You are a prince…and should…ahhh…Be with royalty…such as…myself."

Vegeta sat there desperately trying to think of his mate. Her eyes, her voice, her touch. Vegeta's cuffs unattached. He slowly ran his hands up her thighs, to her hips, lightly brushing over her breasts, then slid one hand behind her neck, while the other rested on her thigh. He pulled her lips roughly against his, plunging his tongue in her mouth which she opened willingly. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling their bare bodies closer as she quickened her pace.

He suddenly pushed her away, "Never say anything about my mate again." His voice filled with hatred and anger. The cuffs immediately found their way to his waists, pulling them behind the chair and locking together. Vegeta growled in frustration and turned his face away. "You are a disgusting bitch. I will never react to you nor anyone else on this damn planet." He spat out her taste.

Animosity stared un-believed at what she just saw. She had stopped her movements right after he turned his head. She disgustingly and hatefully pushed herself of him. In an outraged manner, she grabbed her robe and before she slid out the door, "I recall I have a meeting with your son." Vegeta snapped his head up but was only answered with the sound of the door slamming shut.