Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Pity ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~~~~```` Chapter 9 Pity

Vegeta panted upon wakening from a horrid dream. He wished he could see, that just might give him some comfort to the darkness that was forming in his heart and mind. She visits him in dreams, and for that power Vegeta knows that she will never stop. She will haunt him for his betrayal. That is her right. But how could they possibly be so brutal?

```~~~~```

"You are a disgusting beast! I never want to have anything to deal with you again! I hate you! I swear to you I hate you!" Tears were brutally falling down her face as she screamed at him.

He just watched in agony. "Now I don't feel so bad about fucking Yamcha! Ha! Bet you didn't know that! Yeah, I fucked him because you never did the job right! I faked every orgasm I have ever had with you! You nasty monkey!" Her fingers went to the scar on her neck, "I never wanted to be yours to begin with! I just pitied you!" She dug her nails into it.

```~~~```

He thought he heard a door close. But it was the middle of the night. What was anyone doing here? He listened and smelled for a minute.

"Lady Vitality, Prince." Her coy voice echoed the room. Vegeta just turned his head in shame.

He felt her hands touch the back of his neck. His body stiffened and he pulled away, violently. "I am just taking off your blind-fold, Vegeta." He didn't relax nor did he pull away as her hands continued to untie.

Vegeta slowly opened his eyes, squinting from the light that shined down upon him. It stung, but that light showed him escape from him mate.

She slowly came before him but he kept his eyes away from her. She stood almost shyly, hugging her robe tightly around her. "Why won't you look at me?"

He ignored her and growled, "Just get it over with." He closed his eyes in anger.

"But I am not here for that." Vegeta snapped his eyes open and turned towards her only staring at the ground that had the part of her feet.

"Then why are you here?"

"To talk to you."

"Then you came here for nothing."

"I am sorry for whatever is was that I did to make you unable to look at me."

"You did nothing." He stated.

"Then why won't you look at me?"

He breathed out heavily. Other moments in his life, he would just either blasted her or ignore her existence. But his mate had made him soft. It always came back to her. Always. "I have dishonored my mate. I am a disgrace to her." Why did that confession come forth so easily?

"But your mate is gone." She heard him growl.

"I keep my loyalty to her. All though I have all ready dishonored her, it will not happen again."

Silence… "What is that scar?"

His body stiffened noticeably wishing he could look upon his neck, "It is still there?" He asked disbelieved. It was not possible.

"Yes, and it looks fresh."

He whispered, mostly to himself, "It should have faded."

"What is it?"

"It is my mark my mate gave me."

"Why?"

"It is to show that I belong to her."

"Ohh…mine looks just like yours. I have had this ever since I was born. People thought it was just a birth mark since it is shaped as a crescent moon. But every time I touch it, it sends shivers down my spine. It's the weirdest thing."

Vegeta tried to think of a rationally explanation for the mark. He couldn't understand how she would have a mark of a Sayian bond on her neck. She must have been lying.

"I saw your son. He's beautiful." Vegeta 'humph'ed in response. He all ready knew that, "I haven't touched him, Vegeta. For some reason I have no attraction to him. Your mate must have been just as beautiful to be able to create such a creature."

Vegeta lightly smiled. An invisible one to the human eye. "She was." He whispered.

"He cries, Vegeta. He needs you. Animosity is doing some awful things. I try and help the best I can but it is impossible for me. I have done so little yet so much to get me killed so I could help your son."

"Why do you care?"

"I don't know. I really don't. It's weird, I can't explain but something inside of me tell s me to help you two. But how much more help can I give without getting punished?" He never answered her. She sighed. "…I should go. But…I am afraid I am not allowed to leave without your smell on me. It is a rule for some stupid reason about using slaves for what they are supposed to be used for." She mumbled.

He saw the robe scrunch together on the floor at her feet. "I am not going to do what you think, Vegeta. I just need your smell on me." She slowly dipped her pointed feet out of the pool of silk and stepped closer to him. Vegeta shut his eyes and turned his head. He felt her smooth thigh touch against his as she stepped over him. Her hands rested on his shoulders while she lowered herself to sit. Her apex just inches away from him. She pressed her breasts up against his body, making sure that the lower potions didn't come in contact. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her breath on his cheek, "Look at me." She breathed a little dazed. A hand slid up his neck and cupped his cheek, turning his head so her lips were even with his. "Please, Vegeta."

What seemed like an eternity till Vegeta slowly opened his eyes to meet hers. She instantly pressed her lips against his. Both their eyes shut on contact. Vegeta felt her soft tongue press through and he could do nothing but widen his lips for her entrance. Her hands slid their way to cup his cheeks, holding him closer

But then, blood flashed before his memory and immediately his lips jerked away. His head to the side gazing at the ground, ignoring her questioning eyes. Nodding she stood and grabbed her robe, tying it tight around her.

Vegeta opened his eyes and stared emotionless at the floor. Vitality saw this and sadly bent down, picking up the cloth. She covered his eyes with it and tied it. She kissed his cheek lightly, "Thank you, Vegeta."

Vegeta dropped his head in pain as soon as he heard the door click shut. His body was burning with agony. Something was happening to his son. Vegeta lifted his head and used all of his strength to rip the cuffs off, muscle spasm and jerking in desperation but nothing happened. He wanted to scream in rage but just as quickly as the pain came it ended.

The door clicked open. More than likely it was the servant woman who always cleans him after every visit with a woman. He was right. Vegeta felt a cloth of warm water go in circle motions on his chest, then his shoulders, down his arms. He felt the need to let out a groan as she past over his scar. "What is your name?" He asked suddenly scaring the poor girl who stalled in her ministrations.

"I. I. I have no name, sir." She then continued, her hand shaking noticeably.

"You must call yourself something."

"No sir, I am a servant that is all."

"Make a name."

"Sir?"

"Make one."

"…Well…my. My mother used to call me Felicity."

"Then that is your name."

Silence past between them. She finished her washing of him and gathered her things together and took her leave.

"My mate would make me say thank you." He heard her footsteps stall in her pursuit for the door. They then continued.