Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Otoko Onna: Tomboy ❯ Taming ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Don't own a thing or Dragonball- Z- GT, just the Love Of My Life Geo ^-^(My Fiancée) so don't sue cause I own nothing else!!!!





Jen/Notes: *waves * sorry for the long delay (kinda kept this story in mini-hiatus) been very busy (life of a college student * sigh *). I've really had no "ME" time but thanks again for your patience.

HUGE Thanks …..

mrchezzysnickers, darkangel05, LoNeLy*PaN, Hanamaru825, MarsMoonStar, crazyraditzlover and *** (don't take my written seriously, LOL I write for fun^-^, but thanks for the review/comment^-^v). Also to everyone who send me emails many thanks and can't forget everyone who reviewed the first time this fic was post up (before FF.net deleted all the NC-17 grrrrr… but let's not get into that) big hug and besos (kisses) to you all ^-^.

WARNING: This chapter is a LEMON (NC-17) meaning SEX! SEX! And other things not suitable for children^-^, so waves BYE BYE if your under the legal age if not ENJOY!

TAMING

Somewhere in Miami, in the center of a dim studio apartment a warrior prince was practicing his katas, he was shirtless and barefoot clad only in some sweat pants. Years of hard training and fighting has giving our young Sayajin prince a well-proportioned physique and chiseled body, his slightly tanned skinned glistened from a thin layer of perspiration from all the powerful techniques and graceful but deadly movements he was doing with his sword, his beautiful deep sapphire eyes hidden behind a blindfold for extra concentration.

He's been at it for almost 4 hours now, trying to forget or maybe trying to think of a good way to get back at his beautiful wife. Since that incident at her office they've been teasing each other mercilessly.

She said that he was going to pay for leaving her wet, horny and wanting but he just laughed it off and told her that she didn't have the guts. Boy! Was he EVER wrong.

He remembers it so vividly, Pan, his little vixen of a mate re-created one of his dormant fantasies…having blow while on the job

He was at C.C taking care of some business that only the President of the company son is able to do, to his annoyance, he hated being restricted to a stupid box "how does Pan do it." He thought to himself. After a few hours going throw some paper work, important documents/insurances, making few phone calls some local some internationally and interviewing new applicants. Trunks was ready to go home and relax. He got up from his leather chair and gave his aching muscles a good stretch before he moved towards the window.

Trunks didn't know how long he's been staring at the tourists enjoying themselves out on the beach, until he heard his office door open. He turned around ready to bicth out his secretary if she brought him any more papers to sign, but it wasn't his perky secretary that entered his office but his lovely wife leaning against the door frame

"Hey! Boss." She said in a cheerful voice "busy day." Trunks watch as she turned around to close and lock the door before walking towards him wearing her beige business-like pants suit.

"Yea, a bit stressful." He admitted with a smile and it hit him `she locked the door' at that moment all his instincts became alert "Pan, honey, why did you lock the door."

" Cause I need to talk to you in private." She replied with a smile. Trunks moved away from the window to lean on his desk, not with out catching the suspicious look she had in her eyes.

"Can't it wait till we get home." He inquired; a negative movement of her head was her only reply. "Fine." Trunks said with a sigh "What is it?"

Pan gave him an innocent smile as she looked deep into his eyes before leaning into his right ear and whispered "When was the last time I made you cum Love." The emphasize on the "I" didn't go unnoticed by the young Sayajin.

"Well…I…what…you…" Trunks stuttered, but having Pan face only inched away from his, as much from reflex as from desire he bent his head and kissed her.

Light-headed from his kiss and reckless from it, Pan nipped the side of his neck with her teeth, loving the way her husband body was reacting.

"Damn I need you." He breathed against her ear; his hand dropped lower and pressed her hard against him.

"Mmm I've been graving MEAT all day." She said, moving away from his neck, she slid down his length and onto her knees in front of him. She fumbles with the fly of his pants but before she finished to undo him she directed him towards his leather chair. Now having Trunks in a seating position she curled her fingers around his erection and stroked him, savoring the tremor that went through him and in the way his legs closed around her, his way of not letting her escape. Before Trunks can utter any protest Pan replaced her fingers with her tongue, enjoying the deep groan of pleasure she pulled from him.

Trunks rested his head against the high back of the chair and closed his eyes as he struggled for some control, a stifle sound came from the back of his throat, his hands came down on her head as thought to stop her but lost in the pleasure hadn't the strength.

"Oh, Shit!" He breathed; his hand tightened in her hair but didn't pull her away. Surprised by his sudden outburst Pan laughed but choked in the process, so she pulled back, breathless. "Where did that come from." She asked amused.

"Don't stop." He told her, his hand was still in her hair, urging her back to the task at hand. Pan smiled and put him back in her mouth and slowly sucked him to a frenzy as she watched him clutched at the arms of the chair.

Then there was a knock on the door, Trunks froze, and confident that the door was locked Pan continued.

"Yes." Came his calmed voice, Pan was impressed.

"Mr. Brief." It was Trunk's Spanish secretary Dacia `not now' he thought "hmm one of your associates his waiting for his 3 o'clock meeting with you sir."

"Tell him I'll be with him in a moment." Trunks said by now Pan was bobbin her head furiously up and down his length.

"Well sir, he's been waiting for you patiently for some time now." Her cheery voice informed but she was surprised as she tried to open her boss's door to only find it locked.

"Tell him…" He said a small strain evident in his voice "to wait a… little longer."

"Will do." Dacia said, she was about to leave when she remembered something "one more thing sir, employees down at the relations department have been calling saying that they haven't seen your wife in a while now." She informed, " Have you seen her."

Silence.

"Sir."

Silence.

"Sir."

"Hmm, no I haven't." Trunks said with an audible gasp, the hands on her head were trembling. Dende he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled away from her mouth, reached down and lifted her to her feet and settled her on his desk. Trunks settled between her legs and kissed her tasting himself in her mouth.

"You sure, her secretary said that Mrs. Brief was going to be with you." Was her reply.

Trunks work with the buttons of Pan blouse, as she continued to stroke him making him lose control on what sanity he has left.

"Sir"

"She's not here." Came Trunks angry reply, on the other side of the door Dacia gave a small o; she was about to leave when the door just flew opened.

"Sorry about that Dacia, as you can tell my husband is a terrible liar." The poor C.C. secretary was in shock as she witnesses her boss's wife fixing her blouse and smoothing out her hair.

"Hmm… no problem… Mrs. Brief." She said, Pan walked passed her wiping the corner of her mouth " tell my husband I'll be in my office." She shot back from behind her.

Back in the office Trunks was trembling from head to toe, eyes close and with clench teeth he was concentrating on fighting this feeling that was torturing his body "oh good afternoon Mr. Chan, good to see you again." He heard Pan greet the associate. Trunks couldn't believe she just left him when he was so close in cumming.

Trunks dropped his sword and lay on the cold floor of his apartment. His body trembling from the memory. `Must admit she got me good' he told himself "But I can come up with better." A devilish smile appear on his tired face as a plan formed in his head.

Jen/Notes: Hehhehehe I was going to end the chapter her but hey I'm not that cruel ^.~

By the time Pan arrived home, it was late and was exhausted. She took a nice long hot shower washing away all the tension of the day from her body.

After drying and dressing herself in one of her husband's boxer and undershirt she walked towards the kitchen, cause her sayajin stomach wouldn't hold off the lack of food any longer, that's when she realized that she hasn't seen Trunks yet.

" Maybe he's out sparring somewhere." She said out loud, as she moved towards the couch with 10 slaps of rips on her plate in her right hand and with her left she turn on the TV.

After eating her rips and drank up two 8-packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade©, Pan realized that it was getting late and Trunks still wasn't home but knew it wasn't time to panic yet.

"If is not back by at least 3 am, then I'll worry." Pan told herself as she cleaned up the kitchen, satisfied with her work she moved back to her favorite spot on the couch and resume watching the movie Gladiator.

Pan was so into her movie she didn't even hear when Trunks came from behind her and wrapped a scarf over her eyes.

Trunks watched as Pan brought her hands to her face in confusion/panic " ssshhh. Don't worry it's just me." He whispered into her ear

Pan body relaxed in hearing her husband voice " Jeezz Trunks you scared the crap out of me." She whispered with the hint of anger in her voice " now can you please take this off." She didn't get a response but an action, she felt pressure on the back of her head meaning only one thing, Trunks was tying the blindfold firmly and wasn't planning on taking it off.

"Stand up." Trunks commanded

*He sounds different * Pan thought to herself * almost like he was demanding me then asking me * not really sure how the situation was going Pan stood semi-nervously and with her Sayajin hearing could tell by Trunks' footsteps that he was standing right in front of her.

"These are my rules, very simple. You're not allowed to take off or touch the blindfold. You don't move or speak without my permission but once I give an order I expect to be obeyed. Is that clear?"

Pan was in shock, she never expected for her sweet husband to have a domineering side, usually their lovemaking was shared, equal give and take in pleasure but as his words sinked in a familiar heat rushed through her body, then nodded her head in understanding.

Trunks pinched her right nipple, hard enough to get her attention "When I ask you a question, I expect you to answer, now I want to hear it."

"Yes." Pan said in a soft and surprisingly meek voice.

"Good, now take off your shirt." Trunks ordered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

As she pushed her shirt over her shoulders, she heard him order to take off the boxers too. Now she stood in front off him clad only in her bra and g-string.

`Mmmm, did you wear this for me." Trunks whispered in her ear making Pan jump.

"You know I did." Pan answered back semi-embarrassed, remberring that she was wearing almost nothing and that made her a little self-conscious.

"Don't be insolent." He growled and smack Pan on her ass.

Pan gave a small gasp of surprise as she felt Trunks hand come down on her on each cheek. The obscurity of the blindfold was making Pan anxious, she licked her lips in anticipation of his next move; she didn't know what to expect.

As the stinging subsided she felt his hand slowly stroked her clit through the fabric.

"On…your…knees." She heard Trunks breathed into her ear after some time licking her lobe and fondling her tiny nub throw her now wet panties (J/N: if u can call it that). She obediently dropped to her knees.

"Open you mouth." Trunks ordered, without any seconds thoughts and almost detached Pan complied with him as she felt the tip of his cock on her lower lip.

Pan didn't know how long she been there on her knees before him, just sucking away like a common whore. She didn't feel ashamed actually she enjoyed giving her husband this kind of pleasure because at the same time she felt a sense of power while doing it. To feel how he would hardened in her mouth, his shortness of breath, grunts, moans and the ability of making him lose total control was all done by HER. And LOVE IT. In this case she didn't feel that way, to her it was PUNISHMENT, Trunks was punishing her for all the months of teasing and rejection. "But you're enjoying it." Came a small voice, mortified she WAS.

With that last though, she madly began sucking, drawing his entire length into her mouth and back out again. She kept a good amount of suction going and felt him push on her head for a deeper feeling and his cock begins to twitch.

Both hands buried in her black hair as Trunks pushed himself deeper and released himself into his lovely wife mouth, also watched as she swallowed every last drop.

As Pan pulled away and trying to catch her breath, she heard Trunks command her to stand up and to spread her legs. She felt how Trunks eased her g-string down her legs to her ankles and helped her step out of them. The pressure away from her crotch was much needed; Pan though she would explode if he touched her there.

Trunks could see how needy and greedy her body was becoming, not the kind to disappoint he indulged her. His mouth came down over her right breast licking and tasting expose skin, his tongue flicked over her covered nipple (J/N: she still wearing a bra^-^). The nipple hardened at the attention it was getting.

Pan felt how Trunks closed his teeth over it and gently began to bite. Unable to control herself she slightly moved towards him. Trunks abruptly stopped.

"Didn't I tell you not to move."? Trunks said annoyed "or is it you had enough and you wish me to stop."

"NO, no I'll be good I promise I won't move again." Pan practically begged, at that moment she knew that `I'm tha SHIT smirk' appeared on his face.

Trunks put his mouth back to work but on the left one and watched how his little Panny clenched her jaw with the attempt not to move, and then an evil idea crossed his mind. Without any warning he slid a finger through her wet slit, he took pleasure in watching her whimper and try to remain still.

" Someone very wet, tell me do you like what I do to you."

Nod. (Yes)

"Really, so you like being teased and me being able to use your body in any way I want to."

Nod. (Yes)

"So do you want me to stop or finish it." Trunks smiled at that last one cause he already knew her answer.

"Onegai, Finish it, onegai Trunks." Pan begged

"Wouldn't have it any other way." With that Trunks knelt before her and with tiny licks found her clit, as she relaxed he slid a finger inside of her, a moan broke from her throat, trying not to disappoint her Trunks slid a second finger into her dripping pussy. With those two fingers in place he curled them forward and pressed them against her G-spot. All he heard was an "oh, Dende." Before having the pleasure of tasting what his been craving for months now.

Pan was really breathing hard and wondered when this torture will all end. She felt him stroked her faster, both tongue and fingers, she could feel herself tighten around him as she grind herself into his hand

"Oh Dende." She moaned, she couldn't take it, she needed to let go, she needed to feel it, and she needed….

FLASH. It was over

Trunks watched how his mate collapse onto him from the orgasm that raked her, he smiled, the orgasm he gave her. He carried a breathless and tired Pan to their room and laid her naked body on the bed.

"Panny, love you better wake up." Trunks whispered into her ear "cause I'm not done with you yet."

To Be Continued………..

Jen/Notes: Well that's over with this chapter, I hope you like (let me know what u think^-^) the next chapter should be up by next week, so any suggestion feel free to tell me okies. Until next time LAterz=-)