Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Out behind the bike shed ❯ A terrible shock ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out behind the bike shed
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Disclaimer: (cackles evilly and dies) Obviously DBZ isn't mine…none of these characters are mine…the plot…is mine…but the characters aren't…and…ummm…neither's DBZ, but I already said that. I also do not own any brand names mentioned in this fic.
 
Warnings: YAOI, GokuxVegeta(Goku being the seme, Vegeta being the uke), highschool fic, OMG! Burn it now! XD Smartass comments from author, possibly lemons also.
 
Just to get this straight, Goku is called Kakarott Kirabiyaka, but his nickname is Goku. Only his family and Vegeta will call him Kakarott. And I know, Turles isn't related to Goku, but I wanted him to be in this for plot reasons.
 
--
 
Chapter seven: A terrible shock
 
Bright light shone in through blue curtains as the sun raised itself high into the cloudless air, the light falling across a double bed with two figures on it, causing the smaller of the two to stir, his bluish eyes opening and blinking at the sunlight, shielding them with his hand as he looked at an alarm clock, groaning at the fact that it was half past five in the morning, sitting up and rubbing his eyes to try and help them be able to see better. As he blearily looked around the room, taking in his surroundings, he felt an unusual pain over his body, yawning and getting out of his bed, not even noticing there was another person in the room. Padding over to the window, the teacher pulled the curtains across, blocking out most of the sunlight, turning around to get back into his bed when he saw a figure lying in it.
 
His first instinct told him that it was his boyfriend, Cell, the aches in his body being from some rough sex the night before.
 
But his mind told him that he and Cell had broken up now.
 
He frowned, desperately trying to remember the night before, remembering that he had been at the Phoenix, remembering that he had been drinking shots and that some people had come to talk to him, but, for the love of god, he just could not remember picking up a random stranger and bedding them. Gritting his teeth, he cursed how much he had drank, knowing that the person in his bed could literally be anyone, having been told on numerous occasions that he was a flirty drunk, silently praying that, if nothing else, the person in his bed had been as drunk as he, and did not want anything more than the one night it seemed they had shared.
 
Swallowing and finding his throat to be rather sore, he knew that he wasn't ready for any type of serious relationship just yet, his mind barely able to deal with having a one-night stand, as he couldn't even remember it. He moved closer to the bed, only seeing a mop of spiky hair poking out from under the sheets, biting his lip as they seemed somehow familiar, his hand reaching to the dark covers and pulling them back, trying to see the mystery lover, to see if he knew who he was. The cover caught on something and he scowled, tugging it harder, before stopping. What if this person had a piercing and the cover was stuck on it? He doubted they'd appreciate him ripping it out to see their face when he should have already seen it the night before…
 
An idea struck and he smiled to himself, crawling over the heavy sleeper to climb back into the bed and under the covers, moving closer and closer until he moved the last bit out of the way, seeing his dressing gown around a nice torso, smirking to himself as he saw the belt was almost undone, one of his towels laying over the waist, the position of the towel showing that the man - for it was actually a man, to his great delight - was not wearing anything else, in other words, buttnaked under the cover. Finally thinking to check, he noticed he was still wearing his own underwear, trying not to laugh at the idea of this bulky stranger waking up and finding himself in bed with another man. He knew the situation would not be funny - especially if the man were married and had kids - but he couldn't help thinking that he may have slept with a straight man.
 
With a grin on his face, Vegeta tried to decide what part of the man to look at next; his face or his… The teacher's eyes settled on the towel for a moment, a dirty smirk settling over his features as a blush raised in his cheeks and he flicked his gaze away, to the other's neck. It was probably better if he had the face to match the equipment first… He chuckled at the thought, then reached forward to touch the sheet covering the man's face, becoming slightly agitated that it seemed the other did not want to be seen by him.
 
Maybe this was some sort of sign.
 
Maybe he had met this man at the Phoenix pub for a reason.
 
In any case, Vegeta wanted to be able to put a face to the body that made him ache this way, his own face heating as he imagined how it could have been to make him feel so sore all over. Pushing away the lustful thoughts, he pulled the cover away, freezing up as he recognised the face.
 
“K-Kakarott?!” It felt like a lead weight had dropped into his stomach as he stared at the peaceful face of the teenager beside him. He couldn't believe he had slept with one of his students! It was strictly against the rules, and society held it in great taboo, and the worst thing was that they were both male.
 
This would cost him his job if anyone else found out.
 
Swallowing hard, Vegeta stopped thinking about himself to think of what such a thing would do to the teen, feeling horrible when he thought of the poor kid getting kicked out of school and ostracised by his family and friends for being gay, even though it was perfectly acceptable nowadays, the introduction of civil ceremonies so that homosexuals could have a type of marriage making people become more accustomed to the idea, but he knew there were still some people who were complete homophobes.
 
Like his parents.
 
When they had found out he was gay, they had completely disowned him, throwing out all his things and destroying pictures that had him in, breaking his heart. They had screamed vile things at him and tried to send him to therapy to try to `fix' his `abnormality', but Vegeta had held on, defying them and running away to live with Cell, his boyfriend, Cell's parents being very supportive of them both, even paying Vegeta's university fees, treating him like one of their own. He was paying them back for their kindness, of course, not wanting to feel as if he were in their debt.
 
Closing away the painful memories, he tried not to think of what was going to happen with his paying-back of those fees, now that Cell had gotten someone else, knowing he should call Cell's parents an discuss it, but still not feeling ready.
 
And for the moment, he had bigger problems.
 
What was he going to do about the student in his bed?
 
It wasn't like he was some random stranger that Vegeta could avoid; he had a lesson with him almost every day, if he remembered correctly. One word kept reverberating in his head over and over, but he strained himself from yelling it, not wanting to wake up the other and complicate the situation before he was ready to.
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
 
His eyes closed in pain as his alarm began going off, the noise aggravating his previously-unnoticed pounding headache, putting his hands over his ears, eyes snapping open as he saw the teen sit up, yawning, reaching over and switching the alarm off, before blinking and realising where he was.
 
Goku frowned as he looked over at the alarm to check the time, his vision blurry. Five am?! Dear god, Vegeta got up early in the mornings… Pausing, he looked at the teacher, seeing him completely under the covers and frowning as he pushed himself under to look at him, blinking and smiling at him.
 
“Hey, how are you feeling sir?” The look on the other man's face seemed to be one of horror and regret, causing Goku to feel unnerved. “Hey…um…I didn't mean to get in the bed…I-I was gonna sleep on the sofa, honest…I don't know how I got here…” He tried to explain, laughing nervously as he thought that the teacher was horrified that he had gotten into his bed, completely oblivious to the thoughts running through the short man's mind.
 
“What are you talking about?” Vegeta asked softly, moving away from him and pulling the covers tightly around himself, looking as if he was freezing cold, though it was nice and warm in the apartment right now. Goku knew why he was doing it, however. It was highly unprofessional of him to be half-naked in bed with a student, no matter what the circumstances were, and the teen respected his common sense. To anyone else, it would look like they'd just had sex—
 
Oh!
 
“Sir…please relax. We haven't done anything against the rules.” He informed him, knowing now what the teacher had been freaking out about, the amount of drink he had consumed last night probably affecting his memory. He couldn't help a small smile as he saw Vegeta relax a little, pleased that he could tell what had been bothering him. “I was at the Phoenix last night and my friends never turned up.” Vegeta frowned at him.
 
“Going to the pub on a school night? I should think not!” Scratching his neck, Goku couldn't help but laugh a little, finding it terribly amusing how…teacher-like the other was, even though that was his job. The smaller man's frown deepened and he watched him fold his arms, the pose looking completely ridiculous under the thick sheets. “You should go home and get ready for school.” Goku couldn't help rolling his eyes at the statement, ignoring it.
 
“Why were you at the pub on a school night then, sir?” The teen asked, trying to keep an undertone of cheekiness out of his voice, just waiting for the other to try and give a decent excuse, receiving only silence. “Okay, don't tell me that, but tell me why you've been skiving school!”
 
The small teacher didn't answer that either, just staring blankly at the purple wall, not saying a word.