Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Out behind the bike shed ❯ After-school meeting ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out behind the bike shed
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Disclaimer: (cackles evilly and dies) Obviously DBZ isn't mine…none of these characters are mine…the plot…is mine…but the characters aren't…and…ummm…neither's DBZ, but I already said that. I also do not own any brand names mentioned in this fic.
 
Warnings: YAOI, GokuxVegeta(Goku being the seme, Vegeta being the uke), highschool fic, OMG! Burn it now! XD Smartass comments from author, possibly lemons also.
 
Just to get this straight, Goku is called Kakarott Kirabiyaka, but his nickname is Goku. Only his family and Vegeta will call him Kakarott. And I know, Turles isn't related to Goku, but I wanted him to be in this for plot reasons.
 
--
 
Chapter twenty-two: After-school meeting
 
The end of the day finally rolled around, Goku having gotten so bored that he fell asleep under the stairs, his twin sitting and staring at him as everyone was leaving to go home. He never really could believe that his twin had been kicked out of a lesson, wondering just what he would do to ensure their father didn't find out. With a grin, he kicked his twin hard in the side, causing him to jerk awake, yelling in pain, then try to sit up, only to smack his head into the stairs.
 
“Ow!!” Moving out from under them, Goku rubbed his head and side, wincing at the incredible amount of pain he was suffering from both hits, his vision blurry. “Fuck.”
 
“School finished five minutes ago.” His twin said cheerfully, making the teen turn to him, then blink a few times in horror, grabbing his bag and running off towards the English room, leaving Turles sitting there with a shrug. Getting off the side, the darker-skinned twin collected his own bag and began to leave the building, passing by Bulma's locker on the way, seeing her reapplying her make-up and redoing her hair. Looking her over, he grinned. “That skirt would look better if it were two inches shorter.” She turned to him, blinking, then frowned.
 
“What do you think I am?! Some kind of slut??” Turles merely grinned.
 
“You said it, not me.” Winking, he began to run down the corridor, amused as she stamped her foot. The blue-haired girl knew that she couldn't run in these heels, and she scowled, aggravated as he disappeared from view. Looking down at her skirt, she blinked.
 
“He's right…it would.”
 
Panting, Goku finally made it to the English corridor, stopping for a moment to catch his breath before seeing the teacher, wiping the trace amount of sweat from his forehead, leaning against the wall. Hopefully Vegeta hadn't left yet… Turning into the corridor, he saw Mr Popo standing there with a grin, groaning.
 
Brilliant.
 
Going down the corridor anyway, he turned to go into room 2B, just as the janitor spoke.
 
“Mr Popo told Miss Oxking what you did.” Turning back to face him, Goku scowled.
 
“So?”
 
“Mr Popo was told you were in trouble, he is now happy.” Rolling his eyes, the teen forced a smile.
 
“Great, huh?” The janitor nodded happily, obviously in a world of his own, before Goku got bored. “I have detention, if it makes you happier. Right now, in this classroom.” A huge grin lit up the janitor's face as he laughed, the began to move on his way, Goku shaking his head after him, then opening the door to see Vegeta standing near the desk, a sour look on his face. “Sorry…I fell asleep…”
 
“Not good enough.” Vegeta hissed, still mad about what had happened earlier. “How do you want to explain flirting with me in class, then? You suddenly forgot where we were??” Wincing, Goku realised that maybe, just maybe his plan had been a little…thoughtless, or so to speak. He hadn't really considered the fact that a whole classroom could have seen him doing that at all…just thinking about showing Vegeta how attractive he was…
 
“I'm sorry…”
 
“Sorry?! Sorry??” Vegeta stared at him in shock. “Do you really think that a simple `sorry' is going to cover this?! If someone saw you, you could get expelled for sexual harassment! And I'd have to take you to court!!” The teacher gasped, moving closer to him, angry. “If I didn't, I could be fired for having a relationship with a student!” Listening to the smaller man rant was making Goku feel tired again. He just wanted to go to sleep… Not that what the teacher was saying wasn't important, but he just couldn't be bothered dealing with it right now… “Stupid, stupid boy!!” With a sigh, Goku looked at the floor. The older man didn't have to insult him… “Do you even know what they could do? I could never be allowed to teach again! Are you even listening??” Sighing in exasperation again, the teen nodded, hating that his boyfriend was scolding him. It was so fucking embarrassing. “Do you understand me?!”
 
“Yes Vegeta…” He mumbled softly, looking at the floor.
 
“Yes, who?”
 
“Yes Mr Hanayaka…” He said, sighing again as he saw the teacher step closer to him, bending down to look him in the eye. He looked back, trying to keep the defiance from his face, but not quite managing it. He did not like being scrutinised and told what to do, and if he didn't really like the other man, he would be as defiant and cheeky as possible.
 
“Stand up straight.” Vegeta instructed, so he did so, giving him a look that said not to tell him what to do. “What do you have to say for yourself?!” Calm, Goku laughed quietly, moving towards him.
 
“…You really need to relax.” Leaning forwards, he captured the smaller man's lips with his own, Vegeta pushing back angrily, his face scarlet. “No one else is here…relax.” The teen walked so close that the smaller man backed into the whiteboard, shaking, his face full of colour as the younger man licked over his lower lip, making him clutch at his sides, wanting to kiss, but afraid someone would see. Lips trailed kisses over his chin, then a light press was made to his lips. “It's okay.” Giving in as hands grabbed his hips, the small teacher leaned up and pulled the student closer, kissing him hard and whimpering into his mouth at how good it felt to do it in that classroom, where they were not allowed.
 
The teen shuddered and pressed closer, kissing back as passionately as he could, feeling the small man's back hit the whiteboard, feeling more lustful as he imagined himself fucking the other against it. Vegeta moaned softly into his mouth and he grabbed his hips, lifting them so that the other could wrap his legs around his waist, growling softly as they did, wanting to start taking off their clothes, but settling for what he had. Kissing in the classroom was one thing; sex in there was a totally different type of defiance.
 
Meanwhile, Bulma had finally finished making herself look fresh, throwing on her light denim jacket as she slammed her locker door, smiling as she began to walk towards the English room, wondering if Vegeta was still there, and hoping desperately that he was. Tossing a lock of her hair over her shoulder, she couldn't help but smile. After shortening her skirt, she had felt oddly more confident that the teacher would not be able to resist her, smiling gently to herself as she thought about the boy who had said to do it. She played with her hair, twisting it around her index finger as she wondered idly how he would be in bed, before blushing a little bit and focusing her attention on what she was going to do now. She could always seduce that other boy later, but now, she had to get the English teacher.
 
Approaching the corridor, it seemed the school was empty, and she sighed, feeling like Mr Hanayaka would not be there at all. Moving faster in her stiletto heels, she finally arrived at the corridor, seeing the light on in 2B, her hope rising as she walked over, looking in through the window to see nothing, before turning her head so she could look right, her jaw dropping at what she saw.