Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Out behind the bike shed ❯ Rage ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out behind the bike shed
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Disclaimer: (cackles evilly and dies) Obviously DBZ isn't mine…none of these characters are mine…the plot…is mine…but the characters aren't…and…ummm…neither's DBZ, but I already said that. I also do not own any brand names mentioned in this fic.
 
Warnings: YAOI, GokuxVegeta(Goku being the seme, Vegeta being the uke), highschool fic, OMG! Burn it now! XD Smartass comments from author, possibly lemons also.
 
Just to get this straight, Goku is called Kakarott Kirabiyaka, but his nickname is Goku. Only his family and Vegeta will call him Kakarott. And I know, Turles isn't related to Goku, but I wanted him to be in this for plot reasons.
 
--
 
Chapter twenty-three: Rage
 
Bulma Briefs was standing outside an English classroom, her eyes fixed upon a scene within the room, her fists clenching at her sides as she watched her English teacher and a student kissing furiously against the blackboard. Paling, she moved away from the door, staggering back out of the corridor and leaning against the wall for support.
 
Mr Hanayaka was kissing the student he had sent out earlier that morning…and both had looked like they were enjoying it…
 
How dare he! Her eyes closed. He had sat and told her that he couldn't go out with her because she was a student…and there he was, inside that room, kissing that boy. She had practically flung herself at him, and he had just said no, but…this boy?! Feeling hurt, she grit her teeth. This was an insult to her womanhood. She usually got any man she wanted…and the teacher was a man too! He had shown interest in her breasts in the class earlier that morning…he couldn't be gay…he couldn't…
 
The blue-haired girl stamped her foot in irritation, not knowing what else to do. She had always gotten her way!
 
Always!
 
Well, she'd be dammed if she didn't get it this time. If she couldn't seduce Mr Hanayaka, she'd just get him fired and then seduce the next teacher instead!
 
A smirk on her face, she swung her bag over her shoulder and made her way towards the Headteacher's office, hoping that Miss Oxking would still be in school to tell about what was going on between a student and a teacher in classroom 2B. Swallowing, she paused outside the door and adjusted her skirt lower, before flicking her hair back over her shoulders and shivered, remembering the scene she had witnessed, feeling sick and disoriented as she knocked on the door.
 
There was silence for a few moments and she sighed, thinking that the woman had gone home. She was about to turn away when the door opened and the Headteacher was standing there, looking surprised before smiling and stepping back.
 
“Ah! Bulma Briefs!” Bulma nodded quietly, looking at the floor, which worried Chichi. “…You look troubled, what's wrong?” The girl was visibly shaking, so she gently guided her arm around her back and ushered her inside, motioning to a chair. “Why don't you sit down and take a few breaths?” In what could only be classed as pure obedience, the blue-haired girl sat, covering her face as she took deep breaths, the Headteacher moving to sit on her desk, looking at her. After a few moments, the girl seemed to calm, looking nervous.
 
“M-Miss Oxking…I…fear that Mr Hanayaka has loose morals…”
 
As this was going on, Turles was sitting at home, messing with a few configurations to his scouter, such as trying to solve the question `how are readings going to show on regular plastic?', wracking his brain as he tried to think of how to engineer the plastic to make it have the capability of a mini computer screen, or an iPod screen. Just as he was thinking of stealing an iPod and breaking it apart, he heard a crackling noise, blinking as he listened quietly, before realising it was his walkie-talkie. Frowning to himself, he got up and walked to the window, grabbing the small machine and turning up the volume.
 
“M-Miss Oxking…I…fear that Mr Hanayaka has loose morals…” His scowl deepened as he recognised that voice, trying to figure out who it was as the conversation progressed, completely forgetting about his scouter as he eavesdropped, glad that he had placed a second walkie-talkie under the Headteacher's desk years ago when he had been left in her office alone for a moment. He was in trouble that day for single-handedly making a supply teacher cry; they knew it had been him because the rest of that year seven class were too timid to, and the teacher had fled the building. A smirk tugged at his lips at the memory.
 
“What do you mean Bulma?” Turles' eyes widened as he realised it was that blue-haired girl from the lockers as he had ran out of the school building, frowning to himself. Why was she saying such things about Mr Hanayaka? What had he done to offend or upset her? “You can say…this is a perfectly confidential space…” Rolling his eyes at the Headteacher's naivety, Turles just waited for what the teenage girl was going to say.
 
“H-He was staring at my breasts all lesson…” Twitching, Turles wanted to press the button on his machine and yell about how much she flaunted the damn things and made it difficult for anyone not to stare. It was rumoured that she was the easiest girl in school, and a lot of guys he talked to had had sex with her and had a photo to prove it. He took a moment to feel sorry for Goku's friend Yamcha who actually liked her, shaking his head. The poor guy wanted used goods. “A-And…I…he's…” Bulma's voice trailed off. A creak and he could hear movement, probably the headteacher going to comfort her or something.
 
“Did he…touch you?” The tone of Chichi's voice was so serious that Turles could have laughed. It was obvious from what Bulma was wearing to school that she was a slut, and he doubted that any teacher would ever sleep with her. Except, of course, that last maths teacher that she had had, who continually looked at her and grinned and never made her answer any questions or do homework or anything. He had been too obvious, but he was really fat and old, so he probably never got any girls. “Bulma…you have to tell me the truth…did Mr Hanayaka touch you in any way?” Turles grit his teeth. If she was lying…
 
“I…he…no…he hasn't…”
 
“Did he make sexual suggestions to you, or harass you?” It sounded like the headteacher was trying to get water from a rock, in Turles' opinion. She should just slap her when she took too long to answer; that got results. Not this stupid little pause-and-wait thing she was doing. His hands had tightened their grip on the walkie-talkie by this point, and he made a mental note to publicly humiliate that girl if she got him fired. The dark twin could easily get a way to do that, he was sure.
 
“…No…” Slapping his forehead, Turles decided he was getting bored, and decided to turn down the volume, uninterested. However, he was stopped when she continued. “…I went to see him after school…I-I was going to tell him to keep his eyes off my breasts or I would tell you…” There was an incredibly drawn-out pause, and from the tone in her voice, Turles knew that was a lie. The tart was getting all dressed up when he had left the building; pulling her shirt lower and pushing her bra upwards…and he had told her to shorten her skirt too.
 
“What happened?” The concern in Chichi's voice was pissing him off. The dumb slut was perfectly fine, why should she worry?
 
“…He was kissing a boy in his classroom.” The volume was turned right up, and Turles was paying apt attention now, his breath catching in his throat. His twin had gone to see Mr Hanayaka…
 
There was a sort of disgusted silence in the office and Turles scowled, irritated at the lack of speech…it was getting boring again…
 
All the headteacher could do was stare in shock at the younger girl, silence lasting a short while between them before she swallowed and moved to sit next to Bulma, blinking. Cautious, she asked more questions.
 
“You're sure?” Bulma nodded. “…Do you know the name of the student?”
 
“Kirabiyaka…uhm…Kakarott Kirabiyaka, I think.” The blue-haired girl said, sounding unsure. Chichi scowled and crossed her arms, tapping her foot against the desk and interfering with the walkie-talkie. “In fact, I'm sure it was him; Mr Hanayaka told him to go and see him after school!” The blue-haired girl huffed, in a bad mood.
 
“…Thank you for bringing that to my attention Bulma, I promise you I will talk to Mr Hanayaka and Mr Kirabiyaka separately tomorrow morning.”
 
Hearing their goodbyes and them leave was not important to Turles, as he turned off the walkie-talkie and got dressed in black jeans and a black shirt, pulling on his huge boots with the steel toecap. He rummaged around his bedroom for his mobile, snatching it from the side as he packed some things in a bag. When he had finished, he flipped open his phone, scowling as he rang a number he knew quite well.
 
“Yes, Ginyu? I want to call in a favour…”