Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Out behind the bike shed ❯ The favour ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Out behind the bike shed
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Disclaimer: (cackles evilly and dies) Obviously DBZ isn't mine…none of these characters are mine…the plot…is mine…but the characters aren't…and…ummm…neither's DBZ, but I already said that. I also do not own any brand names mentioned in this fic.
 
Warnings: YAOI, GokuxVegeta(Goku being the seme, Vegeta being the uke), highschool fic, OMG! Burn it now! XD Smartass comments from author, possibly lemons also.
 
Just to get this straight, Goku is called Kakarott Kirabiyaka, but his nickname is Goku. Only his family and Vegeta will call him Kakarott. And I know, Turles isn't related to Goku, but I wanted him to be in this for plot reasons.
 
--
 
Chapter twenty-four: The favour
 
A figure shrouded all in black stood on the corner of a rundown street; houses with broken windows and cracked pavements lined the road, somehow looking oddly like gravestones. The man was leaning against a bent and broken streetlamp, next to a huge black sports car, his eyes fixed on one of the houses; the smallest and most rundown of them all. To a passer-by, the man may have looked curious, or he may have looked suspicious, but he was never usually the sort that could be associated with drugs.
 
Sighing, the man seemed to be getting impatient, his booted foot tapping the pole he was leaning on, which was probably not a good idea, considering the shape it was in. After a few minutes of waiting around, the teen - for he was only eighteen - was rewarded when a few other figures emerged from the house, a box in their hands. Nodding to each other, the six of them climbed back into the car, the man who was on the corner taking the box from them.
 
“Are you sure that this is enough?”
 
“Yes, I'm sure!” The driver snapped as he slammed his door and began to drive off, screeching around a corner and burning down a street as the teen in the passenger seat with the box sighed.
 
“You don't have to snap at me, Ginyu.” The tone of his voice was rather calm as the teen lowered the collar on his jacket, showing his face. “Drop me off at school. I won't ask for anything again, you have my word.” A smirk came over the driver's face, the four in the backseat staying quiet, knowing not to talk.
 
“You'd better not, Turles.” The dark-skinned Kirabiyaka twin just grinned.
 
“And if I do?” The smirk on Ginyu's face darkened.
 
“Then we'll make it so you never speak again.” Turles continued to grin, more to himself than anyone else. The times when this group weren't high were quite amusing, they really were intelligent, and even when they were, they had some intelligence in them. It seemed too bad that they were wasting away their brain cells and lives on drugs, but, right now, he was rather glad they did.
 
“I just can't believe that those drugs are going to be wasted!” Jeice mumbled, from the backseat, Guldo and Burter nodding in agreement. Recoome didn't really have anything to say - Ginyu forebode him from talking in front of others - but a sad look crossed his face.
 
“Look, I'm sorry, but it has to be done.” Turles shrugged, patting the box as the car began to slow down, near the school. “Nothing else can do.” When the screeching of tires stopped, Turles got out of the car, bending a little to talk again. “I presume you aren't taking me home from school tomorrow?” Ginyu couldn't help a grin.
 
“I don't know; you're quite a guy. We might let you in our group.” Laughing, Turles picked up the box.
 
“As long as I don't have to take drugs or anything, I suppose I can live with that.” The rest of the `Ginyu Force' grinned, none of them minding. None for him meant more for them, and as far as they were concerned, that was a good thing. Moving away, Turles closed the door and began to make his way over to the building, aware the car hadn't gone anywhere yet, tensing a little as he heard Ginyu get out.
 
“Oi, Kirabiyaka!” He turned to look over his shoulder at the other teen. “Do you need any help in there?” Grinning at the offer but wanting to do his evil little deed on his own, Turles shook his head, smirking. “Your loss!” Ginyu climbed back into the car and it shot off, leaving him alone to look at the gates, then throw the box over them, climbing up the side and dropping down next to a bush.
 
This was probably the most difficult part of the operation.
 
Getting the drugs had been easy enough; all he had to do was threaten to tell everyone Ginyu's real name - Marion - and he had consented to do anything he asked. At first, he had been horrified at Turles plan, but had slowly given in due to his own need to keep his name a secret.
 
Amused at the thought of the other's name, the teen picked up his precious package, keeping an eye out for the school cameras, dashing along to press his back to the building, not one hundred percent sure of how he would get in without being seen. Shrugging to himself, the brave twin dashed to the closest door, pulling out a lockpick and crouching down to open it. It took a few agonising moments, but he finally unlocked it and got into the building, knowing that he was safe now; the cameras were only outside after all. He took his time going to the Headteacher's office, looking over all the walls and doors, wondering idly if there was anything else of interest he could do while he was here.
 
The teen shook away the thought, annoyed with himself. He should first accomplish what he came here to do, then cause other havoc later! With a smirk that he had been perfecting for years, the teen ran down the corridor, heading straight for the Head's office, not surprised to see it was locked. He simply unlocked it before entering, then put his box on the desk, frowning as he tried to figure out where to hide it.
 
Moving around the room, he opened a few drawers and cupboards, going over to the stash and pulling out bags of white powder and small brown lumps of marijuana, placing them in small spaces. When he felt the room had enough drugs in it, he pulled a packet of cigarettes from his pocket, sighing as he moved and put them in the bottom drawer of her desk, leaving a bag of tobacco and a rolling machine with them.
 
It really was a shame that he had to waste his money and favours to keep the teacher and his brother out of trouble, but he knew it was worth it. Sexiness aside, Mr Hanayaka was a great teacher, and as he lit a cigarette and surveyed his work, Turles couldn't help but smirk.
 
He knew he should be jealous that his twin got there before he did, but in retrospect, it was probably best. After all, he knew he wasn't gay; the little experiments with his brother had shown that, fun or no. But he was attracted to the teacher for some reason, maybe he was bisexual, or maybe there was just something about Mr Hanayaka that just made him attractive. Laughing quietly to himself, Turles tapped his cigarette ash onto the floor, moving to stub it on the window and drop the end onto the floor, leased that he was wearing gloves.
 
At that moment, it hit him.
 
Polymers.
 
Nearly pumping his fist in the air from excitement, the teen grinned, now knowing exactly how he could get the scouter to show readings; by infusing threaded polymers into the plastic. Too excited to stay any longer, he crawled under the desk and removed the walkie-talkie, knowing that the police could possibly look under there and find it, blowing his cover. He stuffed it into his pocket and left the room, taking the box of excess drugs with him, unsure whether to sell them or give them back to Ginyu. Turning, he relocked the door and made his way calmly to the exit of the building.
 
Miss Oxking was going to get an unwelcome surprise tomorrow morning…