Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Five
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
Warning: This chapter contains blood, mentions of gore, and might possibly harm younger teens for their life. Please skip over the disgusting bits if you are under 16. If you are older than 16, please continue on with caution. Thank you for reading this warning.
 
To Reviews: Thank you so much for reviewing. This is the next chapter to the many I am hoping to give out. Sorry, but there is a very bad part in this chapter. Spoilers are in here as well. As well as a cliffhanger, but you must read what happens in this chapter to understand the next. Again, thank you so much for the reviews.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you so much for reviewing. Here is the next chapter of many. This one has a bad tone to it, as well as the addition of spoilers and a cliffhanger, and the next chapter will be up very soon. Once more, thank you for your reviews.
 
 
 
 
I seriously thought that the moment I woke up, Hell had struck my heart. The way everything was going with Vegeta, it was hard to imagine why I even loved him in the first place. Why should that bastard lie to Trunks about coming if he wasn't ashamed of our love? If he is, then we can't be a couple. I am not the least bit ashamed about loving him. I accept the fact I am gay, that the only repent I can do in life is watch my sons take shots at me, wanting to fuck me. That's the only thing I can do to help soften the blow. By allowing them to do as they see fit.
 
“You are awake, are you, Kakarrot?” I heard his voice drift from the bed to my ears. I wanted to not answer, to ignore his voice and his fake emotions altogether, but I found him walking over in my direction. He was always the nosy bastard I remember, wanting to butt in and never leave me in peace. He always wanted to better me, now he did. He had beaten me. Why not leave me all alone and shatter my heart forever? Is that his wish? A hand was placed on my shoulder, drawing my attention. “I'm sorry about last night. I'll go find the Dragon Balls. I'll tell Trunks the truth.”
 
I shuffled my shoulders away from him, placing my back in a comfortable position, or so it seemed to him. “Yeah, right.” I commented his words with a dark menace. He pulled his hand away after I slapped it harshly, the red glow a rather good look on his tan skin. “You wouldn't tell anyone. You're too ashamed of me and my low rank to tell even your father about me!” I didn't bother to listen to more, I placed the pillow over my head and started babbling. I hoped that would drive him away, but it didn't. Instead, he started bawling, like I hit him in the stomach or something.
 
“I'm so sorry…” he sobbed. My entire body froze at the words, remembering something really important… in all his life, Vegeta never cried without a reason. In Hell, when we faced Janemba, never once had I seen such a pained face as when he cried. He was weaker than me. He always thought that once he got stronger than me, he would be able to show me how much he truly loved me. I had always been such a fool during those years. “I didn't mean to lie to Trunks! I was scared… He's my son, Kakarrot! What would you have told Gohan!?”
 
He's got me there. I wouldn't have told Gohan about us if it weren't for my fainting in Bulma's yard. Piccolo had known all along about Vegeta's feelings for me. How much the prince truly wanted my attention. I never understood. And as a result, I drove the man right to violence and destruction. It was me, and not Freeza, who Vegeta hated more than anything else now. Because I was such an idiot, always blaming him for destruction and whatnot that went down in the world. I forever blamed someone who wanted me badly. I didn't deserve his love now. But I had to, for I had already made a fatal mistake in this process.
 
Our child. It lay dormant inside my prince, waiting and growing ever so bigger. It was preparing for its life in this world just like its parents before it. Preparing to make its own mistakes and kill its own amount of bad guys, to enter this hellhole as we know it. My only example was to hurt its mother and treat him like shit. I don't deserve this—this affection for what I have done to you, Vegeta!
 
“I don't deserve you!” I cried out loud, not realizing it at first. His gasp alerted me back to the fact he was even in the room, beside me on the couch, staring at my black orbs. I was regretting what I had done in the past, how I pushed him away, how I destroyed his confidence, and how I hated him so much. He had so much to offer me, more than my wife ever had, yet I had pushed him beyond his limits, drove him to death's door and brought him back like nothing was wrong. I'm the one who deserves to be there. “I deserve to be in Hell, with Freeza, not you. I did all that shit to you… and I have absolutely nothing to give you back for all the pain I put you through.”
 
“It's okay,” he placed his hand on my shoulder, smiling lightly, “I don't mind all the pain I went through. I got a child and the one I love most in the world. In the universe, the only thing I wanted was you.” I held my head in my hands and sobbed lightly. I have done this to you, torn apart your confidence and everything, all for my own pleasure. I don't deserve what you give me now. I deserve nothing more than death. If that is all you can give me, Vegeta. I want suffering, but I will accept Hell if that is all I can get. “Stop blaming yourself!” I looked up at him, about to deny his request, but he covered my mouth with his hand. “Who could blame you if you saw the evil in me only? To a person who wanted to kill you and rip you to shreds when he first came, doesn't that make you angry? For someone so dark and devious to come out and say he loved you, what would you have done?” He has a point. As much as I hate to admit it, I wouldn't have been able to accept the fact he was in love with me. Not only cause he was a man, but other factors too. “So, just stop blaming yourself. It is not good to do such when you are worried. I am not about to leave you because you ignored me for years.” He removed his hand and hugged me close. “If you need someone, Kakarrot, I am here for you.”
 
I can't help being insecure about our relationship and the way he feels about me, I just know that if I get in too deep, he can use it against me in the future. If I allow him to fall in love with me, his father would hate me. But, didn't I allow him to do that by just accepting such trials? I became his mate because I was a total idiot and ignored his warnings. I forgot the reason that I kept Vegeta here, to make him and train him to become my mate. That was Kakarrot's reason, what was mine?
 
“I can't help being the way I am, Vegeta,” I told him lightly, an arm over his shoulder comforting him. “Would you love me if I was someone other than me?” As I somehow knew he would, he shook his head lightly. He couldn't accept another one except me. He loved me. I knew he had, but I kept placing doubt in my heart, like a stupid idiot. “You want to help me search for the Dragon Balls?” I wiped my eyes and smiled brightly at him. He smiled back lightly and nodded swiftly, nearly hitting my chin. I laughed lightly as he started to attempt to apologize for doing so, but I held his hand in my own and smirked. “You are so cute, Vegeta.”
 
He blushed lightly and looked away, as though I had said something rather nice. I keep forgetting that he's pregnant. Soon, his belly will fatten out, holding that beautiful child within it. I know that he is like Chi-Chi when it comes to that stuff, not wanting anyone to call him fat, but I always look at his face. I don't find his body that attractive to the point that it is the only thing I see. No, I see that beautiful face and those mystical orbs that I love so much. “Thank you.”
 
I smile, seeing a nice smile on his face. I placed a hand on his back, hoping it would stay there at my next question. Knowing that during pregnancy, women didn't like this question, I had to know which was the real Vegeta. “Are you feeling the effects of the pregnancy hormones?” I shut my eyes and tensed up in preparation for a smack across the face, but I got none. “Isn't he going to hit me?”
 
“To be honest,” he interjected my thoughts, “I might be starting to feel some effects.” His hand was over my own, pulling it towards his cheek. Don't tell me he's already into the horny stage? If I'm not careful around him, I could possibly give him another, and we don't need the plague of twins at the moment. I don't even know if his body could handle such a thing. “Why do you ask?”
 
I stifled for an answer that would be nice and not seem rude to him in this state. “I—I—I just think that… perhaps you've been a little strange lately,” I saw his face change, and his grip on my hand tightened, “because you usually don't say such words to me with a smile, more like a scowl!” I finished rather quickly, scared that he would do something bad to me, but as the understanding crossed his face, he dropped away from me. I am confused, did I just hurt his feelings? “I like you the way you were when you hated me, Vegeta. I'm sorry if that - “
 
“It doesn't hurt my feelings,” he spoke rather softly, “it's just, no one has ever been honest with me that way.” I couldn't help it, I gulped. He looked like he was about to cry. His eyes were shaking, looking rather glassy. I don't understand what I said wrong. “Back when we were a team, right before fighting Majin Buu, everyone looked at me and held their opinions. They were scared I would harm them. But right around when you came back, they started throwing out remarks and curses and whatnot just because you were their to protect them.” His voice, it's cracking, and I can tell he's about to start crying. His hormones are definitely kicking. “And who was to protect me from them?”
 
My eyes fell at the question. I had never noticed how much Vegeta truly never wanted to be around the others for their curses and their small-fry jokes. But even jokes and insults could hurt. I had to know. I was always on the receiving end of Vegeta's insults, even if they were supposed to mean that he loved me in some odd way. I never realized how much those insults could hurt Vegeta, but looking at his painful, disgusting past - all the things Freeza and his men did to him - I could see how they would hurt him.
 
I stood up, turning to find a fresh batch of clothes, and I ignored the sobbing from the chair. If I could just bring back the one thing Vegeta misses most, I would make him feel better. Perhaps seeing his father again would lighten his mood. I pulled the orange shirt over my head, the tie to my obi came next. At last, I stood there, dressed, only missing my armored boots, but I would not be wearing my heavy pair. No, they would not suffice in such places I will be going.
 
I grabbed the radar and looked to him one last time from the doorway. “I'll be right back, Vegeta.” He looked up with confusion, but did not argue. He knew that I would have to find the Dragon Balls sometime, at least before Trunks managed to, in order to stop us. I took to the air slowly, waving with a sincere smile at him, giving him the sign I would be back. I don't need to be around him at this time, during his vulnerability. He always hated when I was around him during that time. So I wouldn't be. I would follow his commands and leave.
 
My ki flowed around me, all the power of a fully-powered Super Saiyan 4. The red of my fur glowed in the sunlight, the morning rays coming over the horizon, over the tops of the many mountains that surrounded our little place, and I almost felt at ease in my home. This is where I grew up as a little boy, whether or not I had hidden Kakarrot's true abilities within me, and I felt like I was betraying my Grandpa Gohan by becoming the Saiyan he told me not to. I had killed him out of cold blood, unaware of what I had even done, but in my nightmares, I can still see his face. What always caused me to lose control of my Oozaru? Was it because I never fully understood the power I had.
 
But this form, it looked so much like the Oozaru, all except for the size of my body. I don't understand what I am supposed to do about the ape in me if I can't understand power. I know that Vegeta was able to control his, but he was stricken with hate for Freeza and me. He was scared I would do what Freeza had done to him. He had reasons to control his actions, but he could have let go, destroyed the planet and said the hell with me, but he had… he had actually burst into the sky and threatened it. He knew I could counter it somehow.
 
“You hear that, Kakarrot!” his voice echoed in my head as he leapt into the sky. I hadn't heard a word of what he had said, was too entranced in my pain at the time. I had overused the Kaiou-ken - as Kaiou-sama had warned me - but I wasn't giving in just yet. I saw his panic, his distrust, and I could see he was desperate to overpower me. For the moment that he stood there, wiping the blood from his mouth, I wondered why he was so afraid of me. “I'll blow this planet to bits, along with you and your friends!” Before I could speak, he burst right into the sky, his purple aura was almost as bright as the sun behind him.
 
He wouldn't dare die too. He knew I could counter his attack with something odd, or that I would charge at him blindly so he wouldn't have to use the attack too hard, but what he didn't count on was me standing my ground. As bad and grim as the situation looked, I didn't dare move, for if I did, my planet was history. My home, my friends, and all that I had worked so hard to protect was below my very feet, needing more protection. I had to take a dare with myself.
 
His power had not waned even seeing that I was not backing down. He floated in the air, still charging power, still afraid of my true strength as Kakarrot, and I never understood that he feared me for the past he had with Freeza. I kept telling myself that my mind was playing tricks on me, that he was just a little frightened of losing this fight, but he wasn't. His power finally flexed out, becoming a rather painful look in the sky.
 
I held my ground and burst my power up, using the Kaiou-ken once more to fend off my opponent. At that time, and only that time, did I sense his vulnerability, and that's what stopped me from killing him with the blast. I looked at him, not even daring to acknowledge I knew such a thing, for if I would, he would take advantage of it. I gathered my power into my hands, ready to blow him out of the sky. “Ka… me… ha… me…” I started to chant the word, building the power I truly needed.
 
His power exceeded my own, forming a dark, mystic ball in the sky. His power didn't frighten me, it merely worried me. His condition seemed a little off, like he had wounds throughout his body I could not see, but I completely ignored it. “See how you like this!” His power was fully gathered and he was ready to strike me with all his power. He was going to blow me away, if not the planet. At that moment in time, he hadn't gained enough power to do such, but I still was worried about my life. “Gyarikkuhou!” His Japanese term meant Garlic Gun, but in English, we called it Galic Gun.
 
His beam came towards me, completely forgetting I could counter his attack with my own. He hadn't seen me use ki in the form of a ball or nothing as of yet, for only the ki around me had defeated Nappa. He knew not of my true ability, nor did he know that Kakarrot wanted him dead (well, at the time, he was unsure of what to do with Vegeta). I had forever known that Kakarrot wanted me to settle down and grab a mate, but I had never succeeded his wishes. He hated me for it, but I had forever ignored him, forgetting he ever existed. My eyes glared up at Vegeta from my place on the ground, my energy fully gathered. My eyes turned white as I turned, feeling dizzy from loss of power. “HA!!!” The beam came from my hands and went straight for him, meeting with his own blast.
 
His eyes were wide with shock, but I could see he knew I would counter his harsh attack, even though my muscles were shredding on the inside. He looked even more frightened than before. “His blast is the same size as mine!!” He sounded afraid too. Why was he so scared of losing to me? I never understood why he was so afraid of me before I fused with him. The Fusion had been something new to us. Whether it be the normal Fusion or the earrings that the Kais gave us, I saw the truth behind those eyes. The fear he had always kept in his system, and everything he didn't like about me, it was all bottled up in a tiny vector that said he was pained. When I stormed into that room he hid so darkly in the expanse of his mind, I saw how much he truly wanted me to be there with him. “I never knew, Vegeta.” I can remember enough that I cried a little. Tears were soaked on my shirt when I left his mind.
 
He had gone through so much pain in my absence, even knowing that I could possibly rape him and kill him, that was what he always thought I would do. But the night that we mated, he was so surprised I was so gentle with him. My hands hadn't even begun to drive him insane when I mated him. I made sure that I didn't harm him in any such way. I never wanted to harm him, even if he was going to kill me. That's why I wanted him to join me in facing Majin Buu, to put our fight off, even not seeing the truth behind those dark orbs.
 
Somewhere in my stubborn, idiotic mind, I still loved him as a friend, and possibly more. I can't believe I had after what he did at the tournament, the way he acted to rash and indecisive to whether we should be a team or not, even though… he wanted to be alone with me. He wanted to admit his love for me, but I wouldn't listen to him about being alone. Even when we were inside the ship, I didn't open the Saiyan mental connection for him to talk to me. I didn't need his yelping about our fight anymore.
 
But the moment that Dabra considered defeat, he tried to blow up the ship. In his agony - the pain that had filtered him out for so damn long - he wanted to kill us all and possibly awaken Majin Buu. He was beyond and reasoning I could give besides love. As I grabbed his hand and snarled at him darkly, I spoke so cold to him, “let's put what's in the past behind us, alright? Let's move forward from here.”
 
He didn't even think of a dark remark for me, just figured I was saying no to anything he wanted. I didn't listen to his words, even if he had nothing to say. Vegeta felt so strongly for me that he was willing to kill me in order to have my body. If he could only rape me, feel my body against his, he would have been happy. He was that desperate for me. I never knew how much he wanted in that moment that he strapped me to that cliff to make me his. Even if it meant him fucking me raw, not even caring about my health, he would do it. Just to be with me. “You stole my honor.”
 
That day, I didn't know what he meant. Later, I saw the truth that was forever hidden behind those orbs of darkness, and I regretted how I treated him. My wife was never faithful to me, I had known all along that her love had never truly existed, it was merely an illusion I had made up to say that I was an idiot. She never wanted me, only fucked with me because I was so naïve and didn't truly know what I was doing, and she only accepted to have my children so she could control them. All she wanted was like Dr. Gero had, an army of little bitches that followed her every whim. But I raised Gohan right. I taught him beyond that, to love the people he protect, even if they didn't respect him. “Get angry. Remember the time you fought Cell and how much you wanted to protect the people around you, let that be your power, Gohan.” What was more was the fact he listened to me.
 
However, I had never known that he held such resentment for me behind those loving eyes. When he had looked at me the day I told him that, Kaiou-shin was there, protecting me from his hate, but I could see it in that small scowl he gave me when he turned away. At the time, I thought nothing of it. I never knew that Gohan hated me so much for leaving him with that controlling bitch.
 
Which reminds me, I have to get things right with him before I leave. I can't leave my son with bad memories of me. If I did, I would regret it for the rest of my life. I can't allow both of my sons to hate me so much for leaving them with a controlling, hateful bitch that abused my love for her. She never deserved what she got from me, not even my kids. Even if I have to grovel before Gohan, I will gain back his trust, if it takes killing Chi-Chi to do that.
 
A hand slipped over mine, alerting me to another one's presence behind me, but I could sense his ki. What did Vegeta want now? “No, I am not in the mood for making love.” His hand remained there, but his body didn't move. He was trying to tell me something. What could be so important that it could not wait? “What is it?”
 
/If you remember,/ his voice wafted into my head, /I can see and hear your thoughts./ I keep forgetting that ability. Our mating had consummated once and we created this bond. As feeble as it seemed, it could serve in harsh situations in which one of us were trapped with our mouths covered, we could call out to the other. But if we were unconscious, I don't believe this link would work. /You plan to go see Gohan./ I nodded lightly, a little insecure of what he would think of this. He wasn't one to react nicely to being alone, considering how he handled the seven years I was dead. “You must know the truth then.” I am confused at his words, turning rather sharply, gazing upon his orbs with shock. What was he talking about? What truth? “About ten years ago, you left when you died against Cell. Afterwards, Gohan was left devastated, believing that he alone was the cause of your death. However, he wasn't. I was the main cause.”
 
My eyes narrowed, even upon realizing what he was getting at. I knew that he let Cell gain his full form, I even hated his choice, and I hid it deep down that I wanted to punch him for it, but afterwards, when he gave me that sad look, I regretted my choice. In Hell, against Janemba, his face looked so out of it, as though he had given up all thoughts of us. He was at rock bottom. I had grasped the undeniable truth that if I didn't give him some leeway into my heart, he would commit suicide and cease to exist in both worlds. “Even then, I loved him in some way.”
 
“I let Cell gather his full form, allowing him to swallow android 18,” he spoke lightly, “even knowing that his power would increase strongly, that he would kill you in a heartbeat.” I nearly wanted to smack him for the comment he made, but I held it back. He was regretting his decisions, that is what I raised him like this for. I raised him so that he would surpass everyone and become my mate for real. But Gohan eventually passed him. “I hate to admit it, but I wanted you dead. I was so angry at you for dismissing me into that Time Chamber with Trunks instead of you! I was the reason you had to die! It was me and not him who should have been crying!”
 
Was he really so torn up over that? It wasn't completely his fault. I had enough time to teleport back once I got there, but I decided to waste time talking to both Gohan and Kaiou-sama. I chose death before I even truly realized it. I was stubborn in that way. I didn't like to die, or so I told everyone else, and I allowed myself to die in such a shameful way. What the hell was I thinking? I knew that even though I couldn't realize the truth behind everyone's feelings, I could try to make them understand, and I thought I had. But a few years later, I saw something in the crystal ball that made me wretch with hate.
 
Chi-Chi started to call me an unfaithful husband and would sometimes hit Gohan. She pretended that he was me, that I was in his body, and she would hit him over the head, sometimes rape him. I was amazed to see such a dark sight, but I forgave it, for it was her only way - I believed at the time - she could show grief. But it wasn't. She hated the fact I had given her a son, she hated Gohan for everything he was, and she hated me for leaving her with absolutely nothing. She took her anger out on my sons, even as Goten was a baby.
 
In Heaven, I watched with dark orbs, watching her tear apart my family. My sons grew up with problems, fearing every woman they came across. Gohan became a whipped dog, following Videl's commands till she spoke up that she wanted him to have his opinion more often. She was a true woman. I liked her, that's why I gave them my blessing. Chi-Chi found that she had lost the fight at that, and so she gave her the second blessing. They got married and I was so happy for them.
 
But his eyes, when they always shifted this way, they were so dark and hateful, and even when Gohan was nice, his grip on my body was dangerous, like he was trying to kill me. Was that his intention all along?
 
Hands waved in front of my face, awakening me from my dream state. I had dozed off yet again while Vegeta was trying to tell me something. I should listen to my mate more. He loves me for who I am, that is what I value in Vegeta more than my ex-wife. But is that the reason I love him? Was it only his darkness and hate that drew me to him? I need to hear the rest of his explanation. “Go ahead.”
 
“When your wife went out one day,” he started to admit to me, but I suddenly started to remember watching this, “I followed.” My throat became dry. The moment I had seen Chi-Chi leave that day, I stopped watching her, I went straight to Goten, to make sure something didn't happen. If something did, I would have Kaiou-sama contact Piccolo or Vegeta to rescue him. However, Vegeta never went to the place to help, until after I was considered asleep. “She was out with some guy. They went to a bar, and they ended up having sex.” My eyes narrowed dangerously. The mere thought of how much she hid he deep hatred for me burned deep in my soul. “The next time she saw him, she went with him to a hospital and came out with a baby. He held onto it.”
 
I gasped harshly, “she fucked another man and bore him a child!?” She had always claimed that she was loyal, that no other man had come between us. But if what Vegeta says is the truth, then I owe her something very bad. I don't care if I'm harming her, I'll slap some sense into that woman. “Is this true, Vegeta?”
 
“I saw them have sex before my eyes,” his eyes slowly lowered, as if he knew I was upset with him, but I wasn't, “and I thought that once I told you at the stadium, you would want to be with me instead of that bitch.” I remember him telling me something about a time to talk. I also remember telling him that I wanted to watch the match between my son and his. “However, you didn't want to hear from me. So I hid it, figuring you cared less. I thought you could smell it all over her. I was very much wrong.” My eyes are detached, trying to keep off subject, for if they were to focus, the victim of my rage would be Vegeta. I loved him so much for being able to confess to me like this. “Later on, I found her out shopping, and she stopped by when Bulma was talking to the cashier and asked for a condom. The next thing I knew, she was in the men's bathroom. Don't ask me with whom. If I went in, she would've suspected I was spying for you.”
 
I smiled, patting his head lightly, “thank you for telling me the truth, and don't worry, I ain't mad.” That bitch was the past, someone whom I would never see again, only when I go to show her what a fully powered Super Saiyan 4 can do to the one who harmed his children. I laid a hand on his stomach and twitched momentarily. “She better not harm our child.” His lips curve into a scowl upon the mention of the child, but did not deny that he too wished for such. If she comes near Vegeta again, I will kill her. “I will return with all my belongings from her house, the ones that I should be allowed to keep, and I will come back with Goten in hand. I will not leave him in her hands any longer, no matter if he wants to fuck my ass or not.”
 
“It is not uncommon for incest between family members,” his voice interjected, “I let you know that.”
 
I gasped in shock at his forward words. He wasn't seriously considering that I - the father of my teenage son - have a go (sex) with my son, was he? I wouldn't dare even contemplate it, but there was always a thought that lurked in the back of my mind when I thought about Goten. I have to admit that he is rather sexy, growing up as lovely as he did, but he didn't have the body or nothing that I truly needed or wanted. His body was fully formed for my more manly one. “I wouldn't dare.”
 
His eyes were almost slits as he turned away, “I didn't say you had to fuck him, I'm just mentioning that what your son wanted wasn't bad.”
 
I floated back a bit, smiling lightly, knowing he wanted to cheer me up. I could always tell by the fact when we were in the hospital, he always used to smile and try to rub my head, trying to soothe me to sleep. Pain was always easily soothed by care. He always cared for me with gentle hands. I liked the way he always handled me, the way he accepted me for who I am truly.
 
I took to the air, going at a high rate of speed, trying to go to any place in particular, to make sure that I got to Goten before he turned Gohan against me. I am beginning to understand how Goten felt when he came in that room, and he forced me on the floor, looking at me with that lust in his eyes. I could tell that no matter what I said, he would forever hate me, because he wanted me to fuck him. I can't believe my son can think that way.
 
I finally spot the small house after crossing over one mountain. I can see smoke from the top, telling me that someone is home. But who could be home? My powers flare around me, giving off my presence. I don't care if they know I'm coming, angered more than ever, I just want to get this over with. I landed on the ground of the rising sun, my hair glowing with the sunlight, my dark snarl looking more like a smirk in the sun. I walked slowly, but surely towards the front door, hearing her usual cooking routine coming forth.
 
Like a menace, I tore down the door and entered the house with not a care in the world. I saw both Goten and Gohan at the table, forks at the ready for her meal, even Videl was here, along with Mizuki, who sat beside an empty chair. I automatically assumed this place was for Chi-Chi. Instantly, the whole room fell silent, and I saw all their eyes look in my direction. I haven't felt so much like a show than the other night when Vegeta and I made love.
 
“Goku,” I heard my ex-wife call me, a small smirk on her face, “you finally decided to join us.” I realized suddenly that a place on the table was set for me, insinuating that she had just been waiting for the moment that she could get Vegeta to break my heart. “Goten told me all about how much you want him. Is this true, Goku? Do you want to fuck your son?”
 
Goten's eyes locked with my suddenly wide ones, but mine outrivaled his own. How dare he say that? It wasn't even true. “No.” I saw a scowl mark his face. I ignored it for the moment, deciding that whether or not I found it okay, I had to admit it in front of Videl. How dare she hit my boys and think she can get away with it? “Listen, I came here to warn you,” I told her, looking directly into her dark orbs, “that if you ever touch my sons in an inappropriate way again, I will kill you!”
 
“Yeah,” Gohan regarded my truthful threat with a smirk, “like you would ever harm a living soul.” My eyes drift in Gohan's direction, but I can see out of the corner of my eye, Videl is almost about to get up and defend me. She knows the truth. “You never once cared for us when we were little, so why should you care now?”
 
I cracked.
I lost it.
 
I broke into a fit of rage, slamming my fist directly into her stomach. I knew that the baby was no longer there, but the pressure shattered her insides, splashing blood all over the place. The inner Saiyan in me burst forth in a fit of rage. I hated this woman that much… I would harm everyone to get to her, just to kill her. My face was covered in dark blood from her internal and external wounds, but the smirk on my face was the true hate to it all. I wanted to shed her blood, see her eyes stare at me as they lost life, and I wanted to be covered in her rich nectar that is her insides.
 
“If we kill, pillage, or rape, we Heaven no Tenshi are sent to Hell.” Vegeta's words echoed in my mind, waking me from my bloodlust need.
 
I finally noticed how I was drenched in her blood, and I noticed how she was seeing white, not even breathing. I suddenly realized just how much Vegeta had truly changed me. He made me like he once was, a killing machine. Her insides were falling out of the front where her stomach was wide open for viewing pleasure. I stuttered with what I should say. My eyes watched as her face slowly slumped, watching the blood pool around her feet. She continued to stand because she was leaned over the counter. “Chi… Chi…?”
 
“Father,” I heard one of my sons call, “what have you done?”
 
Videl rushed to help her, but she was too late, for I could already feel her ki fading into the depths of Hell. While my two sons and Videl tried to call 911, I was completely frozen. Did I do this to her? I can't remember.
 
The only true thing I recall is when the ambulance came and took her away. I distinctly remember metal clanking around my wrists and I was carted away as well. But I was not going to the hospital. I was going to jail. She died that day, and I could do absolutely nothing. Where was Vegeta? My tears started to fall, watching the cars pass in the back of the police car. Unlike all those cop shows my ex-wife used to watch, I did not attempt to escape. I was still in a state of shock.
 
/Kakarrot?/ I heard my mate's voice calling me. I could not typically respond as I usually did, merely stare upwards a little. I wondered lightly if he was coming to save me. /Where are you? You said that you would only be gone an hour tops./ I once again did not answer his questions. I couldn't speak, nor could I think, merely ask myself what I had done. As we entered the jail cell, I saw the many thugs I had promised myself I wouldn't be. /Are you injured? Mate? Are you there?/
 
The mere mention of my name, of my new nickname, my eyes snapped wide. “Vegeta.” I fought with the guards, knowing that the cuffs were not ki draining ones. One guard shot back, slamming directly into one of the walls. The others open-fired, but I was too quick. Their bullets seemed like child's play to me, ducking and dodging each one with a minute to spare for the next, and I frowned at them. /Vegeta, I need a bail of 140,000 yen ($14,000 US dollars) to the police station down in…/ I blanked at the station I was at. Their shots ricocheted off the steal bars, and many made contact with their head. I finally got a glimpse of the sign on the front door. /Metro West./
 
I could feel his ki was concerned, and boy was he getting closer fast. He could hear the gunfire and whatnot in the building. /I've got 180,000,000 yen ($18,000,000 US dollars) in my bank account,/ he mentioned, /whether or not Bulma already closed it is up to fate./
 
I heard a shot echo through the whole police station, but I didn't see where it landed, I only felt it. Right in the middle of my shoulder, I felt the little bullet - which usually caused absolutely no harm to such a strong warrior as myself - dig through my tough skin and reach for my bone. I was shocked. How could one of them get behind me?
 
/Are you okay?/ my mate's voice called out to me. I turned, a dark gleam in my eyes at the one who shot me. /Are you there?/ His ki was close, but one more death wouldn't be too much, would it? Bulma's a rich one, a bitch as she is, she wouldn't allow me to stay locked up. /I'm there./ I heard footsteps in the hall of the police department. “Kakarrot!” his voice quivered with fear. As his arms locked around my waist, the policemen backed off, afraid to hurt him, for he was a civilian as they believed. “You are okay.” He pulled his hands away, looking down to find my blood upon them. His mystic orbs looked at me. “Who shot you?”
 
“Just give them the money for my bail,” I told him strictly. I need rest. My body is telling me to lie down. The police seemed confused upon my words, seeing as how I hadn't killed a single person. They noticed that their own shots had hit them back. They at last noticed that I meant no harm. “It is 140,000 yen ($14,000 US dollars), right?” The head manager nodded vaguely, moreover impressed with my lack of attitude. I was nudging Vegeta in their direction with a little smile. “Just give them the money so we can go home. I want our baby to be healthy. You don't need this stress.”
 
This came as a surprise to the front policeman. He dropped his guard, but I did not dare move to knock his gun away. Like I told Vegeta, we didn't need this stress. His baby needed to remain healthy. “She is pregnant with your child? But what about the woman you killed?”
 
“I'm not - “ I covered Vegeta's mouth with my own, trying to keep him from exposing who he really was. If they would believe that I was married to this woman, then they would probably consider that we need to stay together for the sake of her child. /What are you thinking, Kakarrot? I am not a woman./
 
I smirked against his lips, rubbing my lower body with his, causing a dark moan to come from his lips. I can tell he enjoys this touch very much. /If you pretend to be a woman, perhaps they will understand better on where we are./ I opened the box in my pocket. I can't believe the engagement rings are still in my pocket. I must not have given much of a fight so they assumed I wasn't armed. Wasn't it by law that they do a feel up for weapons anyway? Perhaps they figured the ring was a normal thing. I slipped one ring swiftly around my finger, while the other went around his. I finally broke the kiss and smirked. “We are married,” I showed them our two hands, fingers interlocked with the two rings, “and we have a baby on the way.”
 
Both men, and the chief in the background, were shocked. They slowly started to approach, dropping their weapons to their waist, but they still had firm hold on them. “Wait,” the first cop registered Vegeta's full form, “is she a man?”
 
I shook my head, wrapping my arms around his chest, trying to protect them from finding out. “Just take the money and let me and my lovely wife go in peace!” They nodded quickly, a little startled by my yelling. I want to get home quickly so that we may make love again. I need to relieve some pressure somehow. I want to kill someone else. They took the Visa card from Vegeta's hand and quickly left for the scanner. We were covered from all over by guards, many with cuffs if Vegeta didn't have the right amount. “Bulma, please tell me you haven't cancelled his account.”
 
One officer turned in the direction of the chief, who was scanning the card in his Debt machine. “Any luck, sir?”
 
The officer held up the card and showed a picture of the person who owned it, and I gulped. “Vegeta Briefs is a man, he is married to a Bulma Briefs at the current moment.” The officers all loaded their guns, preparing to fire. I keep forgetting about that stuff. “Also, it says that he has obligations to a Son Goku - who is the winner in the Budoukai back in 997.” That was my ticket. “Are you Son Goku?”
 
“Can't you recognize me by face?” I asked, rather annoyed. Why did they need so much clearance to scan a fucking card? Wait! Obligations to me? What the hell is that computer talking about? Vegeta never wanted to feel obligated to me. /Vegeta,/ I finally spoke to him through our connection, /you told me that your divorce with Bulma was final./
 
/It was,/ my prince replied weakly, his eyes narrow, /or so Bulma had told me./ I remember hearing from Bulma that he just up and left, that no paperwork was signed or nothing. Chi-Chi will never let me go, but still. /I couldn't bear to see you look at me sadly, knowing you couldn't marry me, so I lied./ He is just so sweet, thinking only of me.
 
I heard the guns start clanking place as I realized that I had moved strangely, trying to hug my mate closer. My wounded shoulder burned with the movement, but to protect him, I would do anything. “According to this,” the chief spoke, “you are married to a Son Chi-Chi - the one who was killed - and you have two boys, Son Gohan and Son Goten, both of which are male, but one is merely a minor.” I nodded lightly. How do they know all this information? “Another part of this also says that you have history with this Vegeta person. You have had many incidents that this man has stepped out of line and harmed innocents. According to his record, he is accused of 14,000 casualties and over 200,000 deaths, without adding cities and whatnot. He is under the wanted section, and his bail rate goes for 900,000 yen ($90,000 US dollars).”
 
His… His rate is much higher than mine. I can't believe I'm being charged so much for killing a single woman, and he's being charged a lifetime of crime for just that small amount. I expected it to be over a million or something that he could not possibly pay for. “We'll pay for the fine.”
 
“The card was declined,” the officer finally tells us of the status, “that is why I was making sure you are the true owner.” Bulma cancelled his account. But when did she get around to that with all the crap going down with us? Why is everything turning upside-down for us? We had so much, and our one and only baby was right here, in my prince's stomach, living proof of our bond. “You are both under arrest.”
 
I lost my temper with this idiots, “one of you come here and place your hand on Vegeta's stomach!” They were frightened by my outburst, but I slowly unwrapped my arms, allowing them to see the bulge in his spandex outfit. It had been merely a week or two since I found out about our child being conceived, but I had heard the heartbeat the other day, when I had placed my hand on his stomach. One of the officers approached, the others were prepared with their weapons in case I would attack. “Place your hand on his stomach.”
 
The officer placed his hand slowly on my mate's stomach. His hand's palm was soft, and his eyes connected with my prince's. I saw his eyes slowly widen in shock, possibly for some unknown reason I could not see. “It is true.” The officer moved his palm around, rubbing my prince's stomach softly. “He's pregnant.”
 
“How can that be?” the chief uttered with shock. “Unless - “
 
All of them finally backed away and held their guns up, opening fire upon us. I jumped over my prince and protected him from the bullets, taking every shot, and I screamed in pain. Their guns continued to fire, ripping through my back, but none of them damaged my spine, merely harmed my ribs and insides. I held my prince and cried, his head in my grip, making sure every part of him was okay. I wouldn't allow them to harm him or our baby. The bullet sounds finally subsided, only leaving the sounds of fading echoes, the shells falling to the floor in silence. Afterwards, no sound was heard.
 
I started to open my eyes, only to realize I could see absolutely nothing. My prince was in my grasp, I could feel his skin against mine. He was safe. “Vegeta? How is my condition?” The question startled him, for I could feel his jump of surprise. I couldn't even hear as he tried to answer, I started to faint, falling to the floor. Why couldn't I see? Surely those bullets couldn't have done that much damage to a Super Saiyan 4?
 
“He shouldn't any real harsh activities for up to four days after the stitches are removed,” I remember hearing Gohan telling this to Vegeta during my time in the hospital. In his words, I wasn't supposed to move so harshly, as in use my body to shield Vegeta from bullets, and making love with him. I shouldn't have done that.
 
I didn't even see when the cops started to worry. Bulma came running in, and the only way I knew was because I could hear her footsteps and her scream. I heard Gohan and Goten screaming as well, along with Trunks. They had been stirred to this place by the sound of gunfire, along with the news crew. All their voices became a blur.
 
Except my mate's. “KAKARROT!!! NO!!!”
 
I whined lightly, losing consciousness, the pain too much to bear. I wanted to answer him, to tell him I was alive, but I couldn't. I hope I wake back up. Please tell me that I am okay. Before I knew it, my entire line of thought was gone, vanished like the wind.
 
Vegeta…
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: If you noticed, I have finally updated, after two weeks of waiting. I mean, this one took a little thought to it, but then I remembered how much I like that show called “Cops.” However, I am feeling a little bit weird lately. I have slipping rib syndrome. So to sit up like this for hours and type the story just gets a little bit harder. I hope to be coming up with another chapter soon, but it might be a while.
 
A couple of notes for this chapter.
 
One: In this chapter, you do witness that Goku and Vegeta make up, finding peace with what happened.
 
Two: You see the dark side of Chi-Chi and a few more parts of her past with Mizuki. Not only that, but you see Gohan and Goten, whipped and trained by the bitch, and I do say that I have been watching a few Hentais lately that relate to bondage and training. I do recommend “Bondage 101” for the note of where I got this idea from.
 
Three: In the moment where Goku says they forgot to feel him up for weapons - it is standard for police to do this before cuffing the man / woman. Not that I know much about reading rights, I added that Goku said he could not hear anything. He was in a form of shock.
 
Final note: In the moment where Goku kills Chi-Chi, Kakarrot is the one who takes over Goku in order to do this. However, the reaction he makes is totally normal when you do something unintentional. But if you do recall, he wants to hurt Chi-Chi, wants to kill her, during this part, Kakarrot is the one talking.
 
In the future, certain notes like these may become longer and more explanatory, but this chapter wasn't as long as others for the fact I am not feeling well.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions