Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Six
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
Warning: This chapter contains relations to incest, and note of sexual contact between two… uh, brothers. This is also along the lines of mention of sexual content between two men. Spoilers are added in this too. There is mention of gore and blood in this, as well as deformity - for babies. Don't worry, Vegeta still has the baby. But there are some questions answered in this chapter. Thank you for reading this warning.
 
To Reviewers: If you have reviewed with a response e-mail, I have already answered. But this is just to say thank you for the reviews. This chapter should answer many of your questions. I have to say that my life might have reflected in this chapter (anger and depression). Thank you once again for the reviews.
 
To Others: If you have reviewed via without a response e-mail, I am putting the response here. Thank you for your wonderful reviews. And some questions will be answered here. I might put the next chapter with a bit on Vegeta's past with Freeza, but look forward to the trip to Planet Vegeta.
 
 
 
 
Waking time was never lovely for me, considering how everything went, but I could sense that someone wanted me to wake. Whether it be Vegeta or someone else, I had to live. No. I know who is calling me, my baby. Our baby. It wants me there, to share in its happiness. I can see our child. Its so beautiful, and it is small, not to mention it's a boy. I feel pride start to swell in me as I gaze at Vegeta's happy face. He is laughing, holding our boy in his arms, and he is watching the baby cry, asking for his father. “Your dad will return, brat.” I do not remark to his nickname to our baby. As long as they live. The baby starts to cry louder, trying desperately to get out of his arms, waving his arms in my direction. My eyes are wide, as well as they look almost dead. “Please…” Vegeta whines, holding the baby close, “…your father will return, I swear.” My eyes lower in despair. I want to touch him, to comfort him, and to comfort my lovely baby. “Kakarrot, why aren't you here?”
 
I do have something to live for. I have Vegeta. He wants me to return, but to where am I supposed to go once I return? I don't understand where I am supposed to go. “Vegeta—“
 
“Will you just wake up!?” he looks at me, realizing I am standing there. I am moreover shocked at his words, but I have never seen such a dark look in his eyes. He wants me with him, I know he does, but where am I supposed to go? Is he in jail or did they take him to the Science Main Frame - a company that forever studies aliens? Did they take him to Area 51? His eyes are suddenly soft, and the baby disappears from his arms, making me notice that this is not real. I am dreaming of him. Of our child, of our beautiful child. “Do you want to see it all?”
 
My mouth hangs open as his clothes fade, becoming only a naked body, but a shadow covers his lower region, making me gulp. I want to know what is underneath that shadow, to see the real Vegeta. The one that mostly caught my attention was his eyes, the usually so hidden, sheltered orbs that hid emotion, looked so desolate. He was open, showing me his true feelings. “Your past…” I regarded lightly.
 
His smile was small, but sensual, and his arms were so delicate as they wrapped around my shoulder, snuggling into my warmth. “I need someone to love, Kakarrot.” His eyes were glassy, as though he were about to cry. My hands found his waist, pulling him close, making sure to make him happy in any way possible. “I need someone that can accept me for who I am.” That's all I want from him. The true him. “I need to tell someone of my past.”
 
I smiled lightly, a hand trailing his cheek, “you can tell me anything, my lips are completely sealed.” I don't have to remind him, he knows I wouldn't tell a living soul if my life depended on it. “You know I love you.”
 
His smile was sweet, extending to each of his ears (or so it seemed to me). He looked like an angel, and his intoxicating scent drifted into my nose, making me groan. This made him look a little surprised, considering we just made love the other day. It was just that he smells so close to me, like he's real, but I am merely seeing this as a dream. “Are you really in love with me, or is it just the sex?”
 
I sighed. I knew that he would take that gesture the wrong way. “You smell so close, like you are right next to me. But you aren't. You are merely an illusion in this dream.”
 
His smile fully fades now, becoming a small frown. Before I can apologize, he disappears, and the world around me becomes the inside of Freeza's ship. I looked down the hall, the many corridors on the sides, and the main room was directly fifteen doors down, on both sides. “Pick a room. Pick a memory of my life to see. Warning to you, some are violent and may make you vomit.”
 
I didn't answer, merely made my way down the hall. I smiled lightly and reached the first door. “I'll go in order from date.” I was about to reach the doorknob.
 
“Then you'll want to pick the door on the opposite side,” he commented lightly. I turned, finding a little Vegeta on the door opposite of me. I frowned. That would be the memory of when Freeza first took him, wouldn't it? “Don't laugh at me.”
 
I looked up to the darkness above, frowning. “I will never laugh at you.” I dropped my gaze back to the door and stalked towards it, mere seconds from the handle when I heard the other side. The door opened automatically. I suddenly shielded my eyes at the bright light. When my vision cleared, I saw a small version of Vegeta, with Freeza above him, smirking. “You are but five years old, six at most!”
 
He choked, “it didn't matter to that lizard.” The remark ended with a half-sob, half-whimper. This kind of stuff always brought bad memories back for Vegeta. “Please, continue to watch my actions. Hate me more.” I nearly told him that I didn't hate him, but I respected his wishes.
 
I returned my gaze to his younger form. I watched as the lizard had his minion, Zarbon, chain my prince's hands to the bed post. He looked so afraid of what his master wanted. My mouth dropped as his clothes were torn away. “You must be baptized, Vegeta.” I am too shocked to say anything towards this new discovery. As those cold, dark, hateful hands massaged his skin, tearing at his tan line, I felt my heart start to crumble. Those cold hands slowly cupped his ass, and the next moment I nearly censored myself. Two white fingers went straight into my prince's ass, making him whine in pain, his little face full of tears. “It is tight. Zarbon, you'll like this pussy.”
 
The green man looked up, pulling his hair back, smirking. He started to massage Vegeta's nipples, slowly pinching the pink buds, causing my prince to whine. He hasn't developed pleasure places yet. He's too small. “Stop.” His plea sounded worse than when he talked to me before his death at Freeza's hand. I want to shed Freeza's blood, just as I had my wife. I shed her blood and watched her lifeless body fall to the floor. I saw, and watched with sorrowful eyes as Freeza's dick was freed to my eyes, and I saw Vegeta's eyes trail down in fear. “No! What are you doing!? Please, let me go!”
 
The lizard ignored his protests and slammed that huge, thick length into my prince without remorse. Blood sprayed everywhere, including on the walls of the room. His body slumped in pain, and his eyes stared up at absolutely nothing. But Freeza didn't stop there, he allowed himself to smirk at his handiwork, and then he forced himself in and out, fighting those walls. I watched as my prince screamed, his lungs working more than mine ever did when I was a baby. They pushed a gag into his mouth, blocking all sound from his mouth. “We can't have you screaming now.” I snarled at the lizard for the comment. “Your ass is a tight fuck, bitch. I'll train you to be my personal whore.”
 
My mouth opened at his words, watching as those lifeless eyes looked in my direction, but it wasn't because he knew I was here, he was waiting for someone to come for him. I wondered for a moment where Raditz and Nappa were. They were his loyal guards. I don't understand where they could be. Aren't they supposed to protect him? I looked around the room, only spotting Kiwi in the dark corner of the room. At first, I didn't know who it was, but looking upon that weird face, I figured I knew him from some place. “Where is Raditz and Nappa? Aren't they your loyal bodyguards?”
 
He snorted lightly, “nope.” His words froze the frame in the memory. I was shocked he had such control over his memories. “After my father was killed, they became like Freeza. They were loyal to him and only him. When that lizard said for me to come alone, they listened.”
 
I didn't question how often the lizard said this, for I was already upset with what he was experiencing in this memory. I watched as the memory played again, his lifeless eyes bouncing as each thrust hit another spot in his body. Pain didn't even express how he felt in this moment. I had never experienced such pain before, to be so darkly betrayed, and to be able to do nothing. Maybe I had failed the Earth once, but I never felt this kind of pain. He was torn from the inside. “He was so horrible.”
 
He chuckled, “yeah, that's Freeza for you.” He appeared in the memory, looking directly at me. His eyes were glassy and half-narrow, but what caught me most was the passive look otherwise. I had always thought that he would look devastated. He looked as though he were okay with it. “The way you touch me, it's different. I don't understand how you can be so gentle with my body. I am so used to pain that I was ready to accept it.” I know that I am the ideal lover for mostly anyone out there who desires that gentle and loving man, but to say it so bluntly - from his lips - it makes me so happy. I am able to serve my prince. “How do you do it?”
 
I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him - no questions answered - to me. I embraced him fully, accepting his pain, becoming his shoulder to cry on - all because I love him. For anyone else, I would do the same, but I would never enter their mind, just allow them to do as they wished. I heard his gasp against my broad skin. Why is it that in every dream I have with him, we must be naked? I pushed that thought aside, focusing on his last question. “I love the person. I give him pleasure, not expecting pleasure in return.” My words define God's term of bliss, of self-pleasure. I care less about receiving anything back, just wish to make everyone happy, and that is what separates me from others. “That is how I do it. I don't care if you didn't return the favor, I give it to you because I love you.”
 
“Then I'm being selfish,” he responded, “because I haven't returned it to you.” His hands are threading out in my hair, keeping me there, as something to hold onto. “I am a whore. Just as Freeza says.”
 
My eyes finally slipped open, but slowly, not snapping wide. I had no comment for his words, just felt a little remorse for how I treated Freeza. I should have made him suffer more. I should have not shown him mercy. It wasn't in me to show such a dark, vile creature such love. It was beneath me. “You keep putting yourself down. Calling yourself weak and stating you're nothing but his whore. Yet, you aren't. He's dead, and all you can keep getting hooked on is how bad he made you feel.” His eyes creased, his lashes stuck together, and his face was a look of nothing more than harsh acceptance. “If you continue to believe you are weak, you will become what you think. You should do like I have all these years. Put all the pain you suffered into energy and defeat our foes. Eliminate your fear.” I looked at the Vegeta on the bed.
 
His lifeless eyes tore right through me, making my heart wrench in disgust, but I cried out for him somehow. I wanted to save him, but I could never do that. If I tried, I would walk right through him in the dream world, but if I were to go back in time, it would still do nothing for this timeline. Trunks had already proven that true. He told us that he came from the future, but future changed once he got here and gave me the medicine for my heart virus. I never knew I could cancer though. I thought Saiyans never got sick.
 
“If I forget,” his voice drifted to me, dragging me back to the matter at hand, “how will I remember what you have done for me?” He held me close, his lips tickling against my skin, making me shiver. Move closer, `Geta… kiss my neck. Just tell me that you're not sad anymore. Anything to make you happy, damn it. “The way you handle me, holding me in your arms like I exist only for you, and that makes me happy.” My eyes are suddenly wide as I realize what he said. It makes him happy. When I hug him and treat him so lovely, it makes him happy? I never knew. “I want to cherish that forever. I want to continue experiencing that touch, Kakarrot.”
 
I closed my eyes, completely ignoring the scene change. In this vision, I saw Vegeta, in his Saiyan armor from when he fought against Freeza, even the scouter was on his face. He was still hugging me, ignoring the fact Namek was our background, and we were standing merely ten inches from Freeza. His gloves felt right against my skin. They were something I remembered so well. I even had a fetish at one time that he would give me a prostate exam with those same gloves. They were dirty and the whole thing was disgusting, but I enjoyed the thoughts, for they had no darkness to them. I - at least - didn't dream of raping my prince. “If you want to continue what we have already started, you will have to allow someone in.”
 
He gave me a chipped nod at my statement, tears coming from his eyes. The background disappeared, but his armor and my orange gi remained. We were floating in darkness, huddled together.
 
I looked almost sorrowful as I uttered the last words to him, “let me love you, my prince.”
 
As I spoke those words, my eyes opened, gazing upon the ceiling at a hospital I knew nothing of. When did I get to a hospital? Was that whole thing with Vegeta just a mere dream? No. It felt real, as though I had been there, holding him in my arms, comforting him, and I had to believe he truly showed me something from his past. But what is wracking my brain is… what did that lizard mean when he said baptize? I know that baptizing someone means that you are cleaning him or her of all toxins, but isn't it supposed to be religious. Unless…
 
“You are a Heaven no Tenshi,” his voice echoes in my head. What did he forever mean when he said that? I mean, I know I died when I was little, but I don't get it, shouldn't I be given missions by God if I was? No. Kaiou-sama is a Lord, and he gave me the Brolli mission as well as when we fought Janemba. They hide it, but they use me. “You're my heavenly angel.” His voice is soothing, almost relaxed.
 
Now I think I understand. In the past, Vegeta had always believed he was forever attached to Freeza, that the lizard was his only relief, and that he would forever serve him, whether he wanted to or not. He had been afraid to let go of the past, to let someone love him. He had been a Hell no Tenshi a few months ago, praying for a heavenly touch he could cherish forever, but he loved me. A man who experienced such a dark thing could learn to love so easily, yet he knew not how to express his emotions. His only thoughts were how to show it. He did this by violence.
 
It mattered not if it was at me, or someone else, he would do anything to show his feelings. The more I ignored him, the more angry he got. Knowing Vegeta like I did, the angrier he got, the more people he killed, and that was more times I had to use the Dragon Balls to restore what he had damaged. It wasn't a pretty picture and I didn't like the mere thought, but to please the man, he would do it.
 
I realize that he was taught to do such violent acts by that lizard. I didn't have to see his past to realize that. The man practically killed every Namekian for a single Dragon Ball, that was foolish and unnecessary. Killing the Ginyu Force - with the exception of Captain Ginyu - was unnecessary as well. He did unreasonable things every moment of his life. He starved himself, pushing his body beyond its limitations, and he never slept unless he fell unconscious. He never wanted company or pity, didn't need the sorrow and shame of another person around, whether they gave him strong children or not. He never knew love. Looking back, I've only known Vegeta for twenty years, and I know so much about him now.
 
I would always be around, watching him from Heaven, occasionally going to check on him after the battle with Freeza. I would sometimes appear and save Vegeta in outer space. I didn't want harm to come to him, even though I didn't like him very much at the time. He was searching for me, destroying all life in his way, even if they didn't defy him. He was outraged by everything, about me being a Super Saiyan, and about being beaten so harshly by Freeza. It must have been so difficult to accept he was weak, but when he did, he sat down and he was devastated, even shed tears, and then he himself ascended. His Super Saiyan beauty forever amazed me, and I marveled at how lovely he looked.
 
Being a person who had been forever believed to be straight and in love with his wife - not to mention loyal - I had never looked at a person so often as I stared at him. Even when he was Majin and I was angered, that long moment we stared, connected eyes, I was so enticed by his sexy Super Saiyan 2. I had never seen such strength from him. I loved watching as he grew up from Heaven, but I had never seen how much he truly advanced.
 
I want to see more of that dark past, to experience it all my own, but how? First, I must find where my mate is being held. I suddenly realized where I was.
 
This hospital wasn't that at all. The white walls extended to a door, the light making me squint my eyes. I looked upon the white door to realize I was in a psychiatric ward. Who put me in here? I got up off the floor and raced towards the door, running right into the metal. One of the guards must have noticed, for he opened the door and gazed at me, who was on the floor, holding my head.
 
“Idiot,” the guard commented, “you can't get out of here by just doing that.” I gazed up at him. Why is he holding me here captive? Where was Vegeta? Is he and the baby okay? I don't know where I even am. “To answer the question that you are giving me - by that look on your face - you are in the Main Science lab. You and your - as you told us - mate are being tested. As aliens, you shouldn't have come here.”
 
I gasped. Being tested meant they would use drugs on him. If they did, they could possibly kill the child, and that would tear apart Vegeta - whether health wise or mentality. I need to get out of here and save my prince from losing his child. “Has my mate been drugged already?”
 
The guard sweat a little, noting that the cuffs around my hands were not much of a block from my power. They weren't even ki cuffs. I could easily break out of these damn things and knock this guard out, and I could go find my mate. I hope he's not harmed. “Nope. Not as of yet. We fed him some sleeping gas once you fainted. We treated you to the highest medical health. For as aliens, we could use your newly acquired data to make an artificial human with strength, reproductive organs, and personality. You will not be needed once we have that information.”
 
My eyes widened at the information he gave me. What would they do to use once they have our information? Would they kill us? I don't understand how we got here in the first place. I remember killing Chi-Chi, I saw her body slump to the floor. Oh, I remember Gohan calling the police and ambulance. I remember Goten feeling me up before he threw me into the police car. The ring had still remained in my pocket. “The ring.” I suddenly realized I no longer wore my ring or his, nor did I wear my normal clothes. I was dressed in complete white. The rest of the place is white as well, all the walls are. “If I knock this guard out and go quickly, I can save the baby. If not Vegeta, then our child. He would be devastated if he learned he lost it.”
 
The guard handed me the little box that had always contained the ring for Vegeta. I was quite shocked with confusion. I suddenly noticed his face. I had not looked at the guard's face the entire time. Trunks. He had always loved his father, therefore, I shouldn't be shocked that he helped me. “Father is in danger here. I know about the baby and I fear that if he miscarries, he might not survive.” His eyes are serious, those blue orbs rather cold, almost deathly-like. I can't quite explain the moment of silence between us, but it was golden. He pressed one button on the cuffs and they were removed. “I accept your move. I don't mind you leaving us. You must now that the government of Japan knows of extraterrestrial beings are here. I didn't let them know anything. Get father and get out of here as fast as you can.” Before he left, he smiled, “please love my father well.”
 
I nodded lightly. When he was good and gone, I jumped into the air, taking refuge in the vent. I need to find the control room first. If I get there, I can find the room they're holding my prince captive in. Once I do that, I can find him with no problems except their security system. Damn it! I could really use Gohan's expert knowledge. Forget the fact that he betrayed me, he is the smartest boy I know.
 
As I climbed down the long shaft, I realized suddenly that the alarm wasn't blaring. “They haven't seen my empty cell yet.” I also suddenly realize that I didn't even think to shut the door. I slap a hand on my forehead and cursed. I am so stupid! That's one clue to the fact I'm gone. They can spot that from down the hall. No. I smirked as I just remembered a vital part of this place. “Everything's in white. That'll be their downfall. If I can find a white blanket, Vegeta and I will blend in with the walls.”
 
I crawled down the shaft about two more feet and stopped as I heard someone walking. My weight on the vent shaft caused the thing to creak. It's going to fall. A voice wavered down the hall. “We'll have to investigate the pregnant man more. Don't feed him any drugs. We'll find out what alien spawn he has laying in his stomach. Just remove the embryo carefully and place it in an isolated environment.” My eyes are particularly wide. I notice that Trunks is the other person beside the main doctor. I assume he is, for he has a clipboard in his hands. “Once we have the alien spawn in our hands, we must experiment with the mother's body. If we kill it, we can use the organs for something.”
 
I almost feel like growling. They plan to exploit us for the fact we are beyond human capabilities. Trunks gasps lightly as well, attracting my attention in wonder. “What about the other?” He almost sounds convincing, like he is really one of their ranks. “What will happen to the father?”
 
The man looked at Trunks - not knowing who he was - and looked up, as if contemplating. “Well, all we truly need from him is a blood sample. And if the embryo dies, we'll need him to make another.” He looked at his clipboard, flipping one page before sighing. He turned towards the direction he had begun to walk in. “That's about all we need him for.”
 
I suddenly rushed down the vent system, making a shockingly loud noise. I can't believe they want me to stand by and watch as they destroy my mate. This isn't right. Aren't humans supposed to feel emotions? This is so confusing. I hate this life. I stumbled out of the vent system and ran on foot. I don't care if they catch me. I am stronger than all of them combined. I don't care if I have to kill them all. I will be damned if I see my mate with his stomach cut wide open, that baby in a tank, and my mate dying because of it. I don't truly care about the baby's health at this moment, I am more concerned about the one I love. About my mate's health.
 
If he dies, there won't be a chance to even make another child, ever. He's already been brought back to life by the Dragon Balls once, he can't be returned a second time. The mere thought of seeing his lifeless body there, dead, cold, and his eyes staring into mine, no emotion or life in them; it makes me shiver, and it makes me want to vomit. I can't imagine a world without my mate. I know that I'm not the best when it comes to emotions or understanding people, but if he dies, I'll die too. No one will be able to stop me from joining him in Hell. I kill everyone who harms him.
 
When I reached down the next hallway, I finally saw his room, along with the many doctors around him, holding knifes and whatnot. I could hear their intention clearly through my Saiyan hearing. “Okay, boss said to remove the baby. He said to put the embryo in another place.” One surgeon, or so I preceded he was, removed his shirt, tearing it from the chest down. The exposed skin was drawn on, placing a marker to where they would put their tools. I could already see the blood and pain on his face. “That should suffice.” The long mark drawn across his chest was about an inch thick and about three inches long. They were hoping to remove our baby, the pride and joy of our life. I saw the surgeon move his one blade, watching as the blade closed in on that lovely skin, and I think I snapped after he spoke, “say goodbye to the baby, mother.”
 
My ki raged on fire, shaking the building. Cups of coffee shook in the room beside me, alerting people to my appearance. The tools on the surgeon's table shook with a great vigor. They all finally noticed I was there, staring directly at them, watching my mate. I let the ki flow around me, even as their guns were armed in fright, and I screamed loudly. I had hoped I would wake Vegeta with that one, but I could tell he was still looking for the me that was in the dream, sharing in his past. I hated to leave him so early, but I had to wake up sometime. “Leave us alone…” I growled lowly. My threat was unanswered by the surgeon, who merely attempted to go back to work. “Leave my child alone…” I threatened again, my ki shattering the glass of windows. Water started evaporating as my ki rose higher, acing level three, all the way up to Super Saiyan 4. I can't take it any longer. “LEAVE MY MATE AND I ALONE!!!
 
The next instant, I couldn't remember what I did. I know I slammed a fist into something or someone. I saw guts flying everywhere, and I remember bullets being shot. I remember that I didn't dare take them this time, rather I ducked and dodged, retaliating with a kiai of my own. By the end, all of the doctors and guards were knocked out. Vegeta had not awoken still, even with all the racket. I grow worried at this factor. He has never slept through noise before.
 
Without worriment towards any of the doctors around us, I un-strap my prince and pick him up bridal style. Trunks makes his appearance and motions to me. I follow quietly, though every alarm is blaring in our ears. I can sense Vegeta's ki lowering. “The pregnancy has made him way too weak.” We reached the main door, stumbling upon the many guards who had fled before. They were armed with rather efficient weapons. Only Capsule Corporation made such high quality, high powered weapons. They are robbing Bulma with this treason. “Trunks, move.” I handed my mate to the boy, who looked startled. I held up a hand and shot a ki ball directly at the guards.
 
Fire blew as the explosion erupted in array of lights and dust. I heard the many screams of dying people, and I actually, unbelievably, smirked. I was so proud of the death I had caused. I was so happy to be free of these people, but then I heard something dark and fowl in the air. I could smell blood. No. I could taste it.
 
I choked. Throwing up all over the floor, panting, kneeling before dead bodies, my own blood mixing with theirs, and I was in pain. I held my stomach in shock, feeling as though something were terribly wrong. “Gohan said the cancer was gone.” My eyes were wide and shocked. I thought my son gave me surgery to fix the problem.
 
Trunks knelt beside me, his hand on my forehead suddenly. “What do you mean by that?” he questioned. I looked at him in confusion. I had been told that Trunks and the others read the charts on my surgery, that I was good to go when I left that hospital, so what the hell happened? Wait… I don't remember ever seeing stitches in the whole time I was there. “When we read the charts, all you had was a lung tumor. They got rid of that.”
 
My mouth gaped in shock, “then what was the surgery for?”
 
He shook his head. “Absolutely nothing. There shouldn't have been a surgical procedure at all. There was no need for it.”
 
Vegeta's hand snakes onto my own, alerting me that he is listening in. He smiles lightly, “you're okay.” My eyes connect with his for but a moment, and then I am right back at the position, throwing up my insides slowly. “Kakarrot?” his voice questions my condition. What is wrong with my body? I don't understand what this pain in my stomach is…
 
Just as my eyes snap open wide, Vegeta gets up, grabbing a weapon from one of the many guards. I realize suddenly that I have been tricked - fooled by my own son, and tarnished for anyone to have me. “Just think it over, Trunks.” Both look at me in wonder, as if I have figured out the Wheel of Fortune's last question and won the grand prize. “Surgery. Away from Vegeta and all eyes. Just me and Gohan, and possibly Goten. Four hours unaccounted for. You add up the math. I've been tricked by my own son. I am now like Vegeta…” My hands shield my face as I sob uncontrollably.
 
Vegeta is shocked by the news, but a part of him frowns at the words, and I see a scowl on his face. “That bastard.” He looks down, reading over what I have told him. The white shirt hugging his body shifts with a tail that has grown back, but otherwise than that, he is utterly calm. Too calm for someone who just heard that his mate committed incest without notification. “That explains the mood swings. Earlier, you were all mad at me for taking Trunks's side on this. Then you were all lovey-dovey. It explains it completely, Kakarrot.”
 
I didn't answer him out loud. I didn't want to risk harming my shattered reputation anymore. Is this what Vegeta felt like when he lost everything? When he gave into Freeza's torment for eternity? /It doesn't change the fact I committed sin. Whether it be against my will or of free will, it happened. That is all that counts. And I trusted Gohan!/ His hands thread out on my back, soothing my muscles, which are aching.
 
When we left the place, burning cinders as it were, we said nothing to one another. Only Trunks spoke, and we didn't even speak to him. We just followed his orders, Vegeta helping me through the many rooms to escape, my arm slung over his shoulder, and I was reminded of how Vegeta felt on that lizard's ship. The wounds he suffered were far worse than mine, but… he survived. He kept fighting, no matter how tough the enemy. But at the end, when he saw that he was seriously no match for the tyrant's power, he gave up his fight, and he accepted the torment. He took the last little bit of life he was given to accept his punishment for all the crime he had done. But it should have always been by my hand, not Freeza's, and death wasn't truly necessary. If Freeza truly wanted to shut him up, he should have shot his leg or something, not a vital part of his body. It was completely and utterly unnecessary to do.
 
We entered our house, well, actually - even Trunks thought it was weird when I told him - our honeymoon suite. It was a little fancier than anything he could cook up, but it served as a fine home for the both of us. Vegeta laid me down on the bed, a wet towel dabbing my face. “They—They won't look for us here. Will—Will they, Trunks?”
 
He looked at me in amazement. I was amazed I was still conscious, considering the condition I was in. I was damn well ready to kick Gohan's ass. I wanted to stand up for him - being as he was my son and all - but I can't any longer. How dare he do what he did? He told me it was surgery that I needed. He lied to me. That was the reason he told me not to use any Super Saiyan powers for a few months. For the sake of what he left in me.
 
“Maybe we should get Bulma,” Vegeta stated, drawing my attention, “so she can come over and see if you are ill.” I shook my head, but the movement only made the sickness worse. I gulped, fighting the gagging urge. I hated this. How could my own son do this? “Kakarrot, your ki is lowering too much. At this rate, you'll die.” His hand his over my cheek, soothing my head. I smile, liking the warmth of his skin against my suddenly frozen body. “I know you don't like to kill innocents, but we have to take it out of you.” I'm not even sure if he added up what it was.
 
I panted and shook my head. “No, I'll deal with it on my own.” Neither one said a word, but I heard something more than just your average door slam. Moments after I told them I was okay, I saw the culprit enter the room, his dark eyes glaring into my own. “Gohan…” I gasped, Trunks standing in his way, getting between me and my evil son. How could you do this to me, Gohan? I gave life to you! “Please, tell me…” I panted, even though he couldn't hear my thoughts, “…why did you do this to me?”
 
He didn't answer, turning his attention to my mate, who huddled behind Trunks as well, hoping for protection. His gaze slowly lifted to mine again. “Why did I do what, father?” he finally answered.
 
I placed my one hand on my swollen stomach, “this.” The response merely made him choke with laughter. He held his gut as he attempted to stop his raging roar of amusement. What was so amusing about what he had done? When the quirks stopped, I held my question firm. “Why did you make me…? Why did you rape me?” My throat is suddenly awkward and dry, making my voice crack just a little. “Why did you rape me? Tell me, cause I want to know what I ever did wrong.” He does not answer, instead, he starts to stalk towards me, but Trunks holds strong. “I went over there the other day to apologize, to give Chi-Chi back anything she ever did to you guys. I heard that she raped you and beat you, so I wanted to show her the door. Then all of you turn against me. Why are you two doing this?”
 
His eyes suddenly glowed red with envy, and then, only then, did I see the smirk cross his face. He slapped Trunks away like he was a mere plaything, standing before me with a whip in his hands. “Father, you have been very naughty lately.” His smirk became wider, and his eyes narrowed dangerously. That dark whip looked almost like it was inviting my blood. “Join me, father. Join us. Come and join our master.”
 
“Master?” I echoed. I don't understand. Who does he mean when he says master?
 
“Master?” Trunks echoed as well. He didn't know who it could be either.
 
“Master…?” Vegeta's response was more confused. I looked at him, as if asking who they were talking about. His eyes stared at Gohan's dark, red ones, and finally, he understood. “I will not go back to him. Not again!” He backed up, moving away from me, holding his body closely, frightened.
 
Master? Master? Where do I know that from? Wait. Vegeta just said he wouldn't go back to this “master” character ever again. Which meant… “I will not serve Freeza!” I received a lash as the whip tore through the air and cut my face. Blood trickled down my chin, falling to the couch below. I don't understand this at all. How can Gohan join Freeza after how much he hated the man? He even sent a Masenko at his face, terrified that Kuririn was dead the first time he was impaled with those thick horns. Gohan would never join the likes of Freeza. Unless… he didn't, and he was forced to. Bobbidi's magic turned Vegeta. “You are being controlled.”
 
Vegeta read my words over carefully, quite shocked. No one had that kind of power except Bobbidi himself. /You mean, our family and friends are slowly turning on us?/ He sounded panicked, not truly knowing what to do. In situations like this, he would usually run away and care less about me or anyone else. All that mattered in the past to him was his life. No one mattered but him. He had to survive, to make himself stronger, and to defeat Freeza one day when he gained immortality. /If that is true, Freeza is alive. He's going to come for me. That is already in the making, Kakarrot./
 
I disregarded that. “He knows that the baby would decay. The baby would possibly kill me. That's why he made you rape me.” Gohan didn't even bother to answer, merely brought that whip down again. My whole face slammed to the side, and I cried out. I can't attack my own son, damn that lizard. He knows that I care too much about my boys and their lives to harm them. I didn't even want to knock our Goten that one time he wanted to face this opponent without a plan. But I had to. If Gohan would attempt to harm Vegeta, I wouldn't hesitate to do to him what I did to Chi-Chi. “He had hoped that making me pregnant would do the same as for Vegeta. He had hoped I would be weakened. But that only works for a submissive male, which I am not.”
 
Gohan's smirk turned into a dark scowl. He was too impressed by my way of thinking. I had actually wondered how my son could go against me. I treated him so lively and good natured during the years I knew him. I didn't do like Chi-Chi and hit him or rape him. Okay, maybe once I kissed him, but he asked me what a kiss was like. I gave him one, tongue and all, and he never wanted to touch me again. Said it was gross to be intimate with his own father. I liked that about kissing him, that he was disgusted, and that he would never attempt anything. I should have done the same with Goten.
 
“Goku,” Trunks cried out, getting up. He was about to fight with Gohan, but a blade was at his throat in seconds. I gasped as I saw the shadowy figure become Goten's form. He was possessed as well. “Mate… what are you doing?” I let another gasp free itself from my mouth. Did he say “mate?” As in, they are together? I never knew of this. He seems to realize my surprise, for he quirks a small grin and winks. “I got my lovely angel right here. Or so he was a lovely angel,” he remarks swiftly, frowning.
 
I made no comment, believing that my sons were controlled. I can't believe that Freeza was revived. But by who had the power to do it without the Dragon Balls? Unless… He hopes that because I am searching for them, he could find all six, meanwhile using Bobbidi's magic to control my sons, and would be revived by their power. What an annoying asshole! I thought he was dead forever, along with my family and friends, and Vegeta. He didn't wish to live the nightmare again. I can understand how Freeza would want Vegeta's baby, being as it is the strongest one in the universe, born of two Super Saiyans. But to want Vegeta to join him, that is like playing with fire, a fire that will eventually burn him.
 
I look back suddenly to my condition, upon realizing that I cannot move from this spot, and groan. Freeza had meant all along to weaken me. He didn't want me using the Dragon Balls to restore Planet Vegeta or nothing, just needed them for his own purpose. But I failed that purpose by postponing the search for them only to mate my lovely prince some more.
 
I heard the door creak open again, and I noticed my life saver was there with a package of Senzu in his hands. Kuririn was okay. His eyes were red, he didn't seem the least bit like the others, moreover, he was shocked to see us in such an odd position. Blood was coming from my ass, running along the many creases of the couch. No one ordinary would notice my pain, but Vegeta did. He placed a cold towel on my forehead, trying to keep my fever low. “Kuririn, I could really use one of those Senzu about now.”
 
He looked at me finally, diving deep into the bag, pulling out one bean, and he swung his arm. “Catch!” He threw the bean hard, making sure that it was completely unseen by the two possessed men in this room. It landed right in my mouth. “Good one,” he stated with a small smile. I chewed the bean, not comprehending its power, and gulped it down. Immediately, I felt the burning power return, and I shoved with all my might, tearing the pants open. I need to get the dead baby out of me before anything else. “Dude, what the heck are you doing?”
 
I didn't answer, I merely instructed Vegeta to help. He took hold of the baby's head and pulled, using less strength than normal, trying to make sure he didn't pull out my insides. Once that bloody mess came out, I gazed upon the deformed child with disgust. “If this was Freeza's plan, it failed. Gohan is too close a family member to me to do this “surgery” thing. You couldn't make a fully formed baby from our relationship or Goten's.” I stand up, not even bothering to find new pants. My mate threw the baby at Gohan, who caught it and stared down at it. Kuririn moved away, knowing what I would do next.
 
I slammed my fist into Gohan's stomach, forcing him back, out the door, and he slammed into the many trees surrounding the mountain. I looked to Goten, who released Trunks in a state of fear. “Listen, father, I was only following Gohan's orders cause he's stronger than me.” That was no excuse. I stalked towards him. I usually don't beat my sons, cause they don't need it, they are good kids, but today about pushed my buttons. How could they choose Freeza over the man who gave them life? If it wasn't for my sperm, they wouldn't damn well be here. My second boy panicked, taking a route out, trying to escape through the bathroom. “Dad, please, I won't harm you, I swear.” He threw the knife away, dropping every weapon he had, and I saw the worried look on his face.
 
I dropped out of my anger and finally recognized something truthful, “you're telling the truth.” Neither one of the others in the room could believe what I said, but they were just as shocked as I. He nodded lightly. “So, you were following Gohan's orders, not even telling me that you were being bossed around or nothing.” I slapped him across the face. This was less a punishment than what I truly wanted to give him. Since when does one of my sons follow someone else's orders? “How could you just let Gohan control you like that!?” Vegeta was about to pull me back, knowing I was taking this out of proportion, but none of my sons should follow orders from his own brother! I don't even want the excuse. “You are grounded, Goten. You will stay with Vegeta and I when we go to Planet Vegeta.”
 
Trunks noticed this remark and gasped. “But Goten is my mate. You can't take him away.”
 
“No, but you will be coming,” I commented harshly. We left the house, abandoning it for whomever would come. We needed another place to hide for the moment. We took our belongings in capsules, trailing through the sky, making our way to Piccolo's cave. It would serve as shelter for he night, if we were lucky enough for him to allow us in. Just as we entered his cave, we saw him sitting there, meditating. “Piccolo,” I interrupted that form of concentration, attracting his attention, “we need a place stay… just for tonight.”
 
I sat down and explained the story to him, telling him of how the police arrested me, about us taken to the science lab, and about how Gohan and the others were under Freeza's control. He was shocked to hear the news about his mate, a little expectant to him. “I figured that Gohan was acting strange, since he didn't come for our routine meditation.” I almost gave him a little frown. What was he implying? That Gohan was his mate? “I had hoped to tell you when you were ready to leave, so you wouldn't be burdened with your son's choice… but we have been planning to become mates. We've been talking about it for months and wondering when we could tell you.”
 
“So you haven't done anything rash,” I stated, “you haven't had sex yet, have you?” He shook his head. I sighed, smiling lightly. “Good. You aren't like Vegeta sometimes, jumping straight to the hit.” I do not yet realize that I am just stating what I did myself until my prince growls.
 
“No, no,” he waves a finger at me, “it wasn't me doing the jumping, it was you.” I look at him, blushing. Do we have to argue about our sex life right this moment? I put my hands up in defense, trying to calm him down. “You were the one who threw me on the bed.” I sighed, looking away, rather embarrassed. I did practically throw him on the bed when we made love. I did almost force myself on him, if I hadn't asked his permission. But even then, I had such little control over my actions. It just goes to show, I am the culprit that should be blamed for his pregnancy. I can't resist him. He folded his arms and frowned, “you should have thought that part over before you commented our sex life.”
 
I was still blushing darkly, trying to clear myself of this treason. I know that I forced myself on him the first time we made love, but we didn't need to discuss it now, did we? I love him, and that is all that matters. Right?
 
Piccolo smiled lightly, “you can stay here.” My mood brightened at his choice, and I nearly drooled at the expense of how much food we could find. “However,” I nearly frowned at his word, “you must leave in the morning.” I nodded.
 
We merely laid down some sleeping bags in his cave. He slept upright, making me wonder whether he slept like that in order to protect us from harm. Trunks and Goten were huddled together, smiling, and they kissed passionately maybe three times, and I finally heard snoring from them. We were almost in the same position, all except for the fact we hadn't kissed yet. He was still pissed off about what I said earlier.
 
“Vegeta, you realize that I can no longer be called a Heaven no Tenshi?” I asked him lightly. He didn't answer, nor did he look at me. Piccolo quirked an eyebrow in wonder, having heard the question. “I killed Chi-Chi, and all those guards. I don't belong with you any longer.” He still proceeded not to answer. Finally, I heard his snoring. He was no longer awake.
 
I let myself meet darkness too, still recovering with the help of the Senzu bean. I enjoyed my mate's scent and allowed him to help me drift into sleep. My eyes did not open again. I accepted the sleep needed so badly. Perhaps he'll show me more of his past. I want to know how he felt towards Raditz, and what happened that made him want to defy Freeza after that, what made him break. I want to know my prince so well I can name the moment he got pregnant. That might not be possible, but it doesn't matter. I sighed, and light snoring when through the cave.
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: A couple of small notes to this chapter:
 
One: In the moment that Vegeta is about to be cut open, that part came out of my head. I was trying to make it rather exciting, to try and push people to keep reading. I mean, to say that this chapter didn't have some good qualities is going bad. I mean, this one has some harsh moments.
 
Two: When you find out that Trunks is the one who is the guard, isn't that a little shocking? I mean, I tried to put a way in for Goku to escape from the place and find Vegeta. As for the scientists' plans, I have watched Transformers way too much. Heh. ^ . ^”
 
Three: With how you find out who was behind Gohan and Goten's betrayal. Are you surprised to find out that Goku is pregnant? I know that was funny, that it was idiotic, and that it was a little shocking. Think about it, the surgery, the four hours that he is in there, and the fact he is ill. I didn't truly understand how a cancer could last so damn long, so I put this in here. It was explanatory towards why Gohan was against his father. This answered many questions I got from some reviewers, did it not?
 
Just to let you know, the next chapter should be the first time they return to Planet Vegeta. I have reached the end of the long wait. You might see that Freeza will not make his appearance until later when they meet King Vegeta.
 
Please review if you have any other questions, and if you have any wonders about future chapters, I will let you know within a week's time. I don't exactly keep myself on the Internet long, for I am still searching for a job in the Triangle Town Mall. I am also having trouble with my mother and whatnot.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions