Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Nine
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
Special Thanks to Julesie, Dragon77, and others (for your encouragement)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
Spoiler Note: While there are a view spoilers on the DBZ moment of the fight with Freeza, the text that Vegeta speaks, and Goku, are completely fiction. Since the manga does not include that moment in which Vegeta spoke to Goku from the dead, we added text for fun. There is also the moment that Vegeta appears while Goku is Super Saiyan, that is not in the manga either. We added text to these moments. There is your warning.
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for all your wonderful reviews. No, there is not third part as I had thought there might be. Here is the next installment. Short, but it is 4am in the morning here. I am exhausted during that “time of month” (speaking to ladies). We all know what that's like. So I am a bit under the weather. Wish me luck in recovering. This chapter is short, next one will be preparations for the voyage to Planet Vegeta, but this one talks more about important things that you should look at.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you for all your wonderful reviews. No, there is not going to be a third part as I had planned. This is the next chapter. In short, it is 4am and I have pulled an all-nighter, and I am doing it while being sick during that “time of the month” (talking to ladies), so I am under the weather. This chapter is short, and next chapter will be preparations for Planet Vegeta, but this one has some information on Vegeta's past, about Saiyans, and more about the fight with Freeza, also, there are mentions of the ever going question:
 
Why are Goten and Gohan in love with Goku?
 
 
 
 
When I came to, I was no longer in the woods, nor was I on the ground for that note; I was floating in a tone of energy. It was yellow, glowing with bright sparks. Wasn't this what happens when I turn Super Saiyan 3? No. This is what happened when Vegeta blew himself up against Majin Buu. Shockwaves passed through me, making me arch with sensation. I couldn't register whether it was pain or pleasure, all I knew was that it felt good. I could not hear anything, and I only saw the yellow, golden energy around me. It was energy, I could tell that much, for the ki was unknowingly high. Was Kakarrot doing this?
 
“Do you want to know more about me?” Vegeta's voice reached my ears. I turned sharply, watching as the doors of his mind appeared. I thought over it carefully. If I didn't go, I would suffer from the lovely pleasure while my prince is probably suffering. On the other hand, if I went, what would happen if he let go too early and I became stuck? Kakarrot would have total control over my body. Then again, if I didn't learn more about my prince, I would only cause him even more harm. “You don't want to learn more about me, Kakarrot?” His form appeared in front of me, shocking me into a jolt back, which caused more energy to surge through me. I bent over, my normal form not being able to handle such raw power without pain. “You should rest,” he commented, pulling me into the dark tunnel that was his mind, “then you can see the me of the past.”
 
I lay on the flat floor of his mind, staring at the many doors, and then I proceeded to pick one. I want to know how my prince was feeling when he tried to kill me. When he came to Earth for the first time, that is the one I want. “Which one shows when you first came to Earth?” I asked.
 
His eyes dropped, “you don't want to know about what made me what I am.” I looked shockingly at him. He sounded almost… emotional. He was sad. Why did I choose it? I know how much he wants me to start learning about him. He has been dying for me to understand why he acted on pure instinct since the day I faced him. “I must just be some—“
 
I quickly made my way for the first unopened door I saw, not regarding whether it was past or present. I turned the knob and opened the door, gazing upon the horror of his past yet again. There, dressed in all royal attire, was my prince. His father stood beside him, gazing out at the many ships passing by. He stood there, smirking. He was rather pleased with meeting his father like this. The King turned to him, looking rather nice. I had always imagined him to be much more gruff, like Vegeta had been on Earth - and Namek. “Look out there, son. Those ships are lower-class soldiers, or left-behinds. One day, they will grow up and destroy planets, but they do not need return.”
 
I regarded this fact. When he said “left-behinds,” that's what Vegeta used to call me. I was a useless, idiotic left-behind. That is what he called me when he appeared on Earth, after we were about to begin our battle. Did that mean I was that low that he disregarded me as a living thing altogether? How could he love me now? His smirk widened, “so long, pests.” His voice, so full of hate and disgust… I don't like Vegeta like that. I like it when he cares for me.
 
His father turned to him, smiling generously. How could a man like this have given his child to Freeza in exchange for his planet which he would lose? He seems so nice and loving, almost like me, but he had that pride and honor in his head too. He was like Vegeta was with Trunks, but wasn't overly loving and caring like I was. If I was any more loving and caring, I might as well have had sex with Gohan and Goten. I don't expect his father to be so loving. “One day, my son, you will surpass any normal Saiyan. You will ascend to a new level. You were born of royal blood,” I noticed that the King spoke with much pride, as though he were happy for this reason, “and one day, you will ascend to a Super Saiyan, and you will wipe out Freeza. That is your destiny.”
 
As he ended his words, I realized something that I had done horribly wrong. I had killed Freeza. I had allowed Trunks to finish him off. I had allowed Gohan to blow away Freeza for good when he returned from Hell when Janemba came. I gave no regard to Vegeta's feelings and his promise towards his father. He had always held a strong foot for his father's happiness, not caring about his own, until he went aboard that monster's ship.
 
The door vanished, and so did the memory. I stared at the darkness with tears in my eyes. “You always hated me because I did what you couldn't.” I turned towards him, realizing that he was standing next to the next door. I was rather emotional, upon realizing how much his father meant to him, and how much his words gave him courage to go on. “How did you do it?” He disregarded my question, looking away. I sobbed lightly, holding a hand to my heart, fisting it in my orange gis I loved so much. “How did you survive so much torment just to be encouraged by your father?”
 
I saw those dark orbs open, and his mouth spoke to me, “because I was afraid to let myself die. I wanted to know what life would bring.” He looked away, his eyes teary and almost as though he were trying to shield himself from me. He knows that I hate when he does that. I like to be able to read him. Just like before. I want to read him like a book so that I can understand him. “If I died, what would anyone do against Freeza? What would happen if the Saiyans were wiped out and that Super Saiyan never came to be? Certainly something bad would happen. So I allowed myself to push on in hopes that things would change.”
 
I sighed, my eyes dropping, closing in regret. “You knew all along that I was your life-mate, didn't you?” I knew that Vegeta was mine, for I had had dreams about him long before he came to Earth. The moment I gazed upon his form when he destroyed Nappa, I realized that he was the man who I had dreamed about. He was the one who I dreamed of taking, of making my mate. It was ironic. Later, I found out it was a Saiyan trait. But at the time, I was frightened that I would give into temptation, so I sent my son and best friend off. I wouldn't allow Gohan - at his young age - see such sexual activity between two men. “You saw the dream about me, didn't you?”
 
He didn't answer either verbally, but he gave a soft, emotionless nod. It was my only proof. “Something plagued me during the years on Freeza's ship. Every time I let Raditz get a little bit further into my heart, his resemblance to you would strike in my brain, and I would see dreams of you.” He gulped, holding his chest, and of his own free will, he opened the next door. “At first… it was fine, but later, it got harder to control my anger towards not being able to find you.”
 
I watched, desperately searching for a clue to what he was meaning towards, and I saw my young prince fight with the sheets, bloodstains all over the dark room. He clawed at the sheets, and his back arched a couple of times. He looked as though he were in pain. Was he okay? He turned over again, trying to find a good position, but it was useless as he felt the undeniable need to be on his back. He turned back, groaning, moaning, just begging for me to appear. I never realized how much he needed me. “Kakarrot.” The name rolled off his lips like a moan, a deep, intoxicating chant. How did he know my name? His eyes opened up swiftly. “That man. It couldn't be Raditz. He had short hair. He looked like he was nice and loving… I wish I could find him. I want him to love me.” I saw his eyes fill with tears. “I wish someone would save me.”
 
A knock came at the door, and I turned harshly, to see a guard outside. “Master Freeza calls for you, Prince Vegeta.” I growled at the mere name. How dare he want to rape Vegeta on this night? He looks exhausted. But as I thought this, my prince got out from under the sheets. It was then that I saw the scars that traveled all over his body, the blood that was stained on his skin, and the fresh cuts across his stomach. Freeza had recently touched him. He was a work of torture. “Are you awake, Prince Vegeta?”
 
He suddenly laid back down, shifting under the covers, “could you tell Master Freeza that I still feel a little ill?” I thought about his words, and surely Freeza wouldn't rape a soldier that was already ill. Not unless he wanted to catch cold. “I just need more rest.”
 
The guard did not reply. Then I heard that dreaded voice speak, “I am right here, Vegeta.” The door opened and my prince jumped up, rather lively at the sight of the lizard. The man trolled forth in his movable cart, stopping just before Vegeta's form on the bed. “Is there an illness that can be healed with the rejuvenation tanks?” My prince shook his head, pointing to his heart, and he looked rather embarrassed. “Oh!” I heard that leave Freeza's mouth with amusement, but he did not laugh as I had thought, more of chuckled rather softly. It sounded like he did hold a caring place for Vegeta, I could tell when he said this, “how about we go visit your father and friends on Planet Vegeta? That's what it is, you're homesick. Natural.” With that, he left the room, the guard closing the door behind him.
 
I had expected the tyrant to attack my prince. I didn't see that one coming. I guess he does have a heart somewhere in there. Or was it spur of the moment? I will never know. The memory vanished and Vegeta reappeared. “By the time we got to Planet Vegeta, it was no longer there. I was sent on a mission the very next day, thanks to Freeza deciding to give me one at last, and I held strong. I needed a strong face for Nappa and Raditz. Plus, I would've gotten laughed at.” I nodded briefly. He cared so much about his comrades that he blew Nappa up so he no longer had to suffer. That was his purpose for deleting Nappa. He didn't want him to suffer any longer. He would've done the same for Raditz. “They were my only anchors. And when I killed Nappa, I realized just how much I missed their company on Planet Namek. Once my anchor was gone, the ground disappeared and my feet were left with nothing, and I fell, right into that tyrant's hands. The last moment I remembered was you… coming to save me…” tears started to form, small streaks going across his cheeks, “…and I was completely useless to you.”
 
I held out my arms to him and wrapped him in my warm embrace for a long time, coaxing him - or trying to - into understanding. I cared for him so much that I went there as fast as I could. The moment that sensed his ki went up and down, I grew worried. He was my life-mate, even though I never realized it, and I cared too much about him to let him die. In the end, it was futile, because he decided to kick the bucket all his own. “Show me more, my prince.”
 
He nodded, and yet another door opened. This one was similar to the last one, only difference was that Raditz was in the room, cuddling in beside him in the sheets. He was crying his eyes out into my brother's chest, and yet, I didn't feel jealousy. He was comforting my prince, much better than how I see Nappa, sitting at the end of the room, scowling out the window at the stars. He wasn't even telling him to stop crying and start talking about what hurt him, all he did was stare. “I wish my father would come.” His little voice shocked me. As a little boy, he became so dependent on his father for things that he let go of independence. Not that it really mattered on this lizard's ship, but he needed some sort of support. “He told me that he wouldn't let harm come to me.” I don't remember that, but if he believes his father is that much of a saint, I'll believe anything.
 
I figured that Raditz wouldn't answer, but he outwitted me, “I'm sure that the King was able to leave the planet in time. He wouldn't allow himself to be killed so easily.” I found this advice to be much like when I talked to Goten when we all thought Gohan died against Buu. I told him his brother was too strong to die so easily. But, at the same time, I thought the same thing he did. I thought my boy was dead, that I would have to create a grave for him, and have to regret it so much. I mean, while death had its good parts, it meant that he would never become a scholar or whatever he wanted. He was stuck, forever dead. It was not something I would wish on someone who had so much to give. I can understand the King's reason for selling Vegeta in this prospect. “He will come for you when he has the time, and when he has the power to.” I don't doubt that he would forget about his son.
 
Tears came from his little eyes, and he held my brother closer. I felt jealousy now. Why did I hate my brother so? I know that when he came to Earth, I recognized the scent on him as that of Vegeta's, my life-mate, but I ignored. I mean, while even a Heaven no Tenshi can mate with a Hell no Tenshi, it was against my judgment to take Vegeta. He was evil when he came to Earth. His heart had been twisted into a monster. “Father said that he would come as soon as he found a way inside the ship. That was three years ago.” His hope was slowly fading into a void of nothingness. His believed in his father to come for him, save him from the misery, and that everything would go back to normal. He wanted to believe it was all a nightmare. I hold so much passion for him, and yet, I couldn't help him in this time. “Does he hate me?”
 
I noticed that Raditz didn't answer, merely held the prince closer. He was more of a brother to the young, little prince. He looked like he was trying to soothe the small prince. I could remember now that Vegeta did look rather cute when he became vulnerable. I had seen him look at me with vulnerability once, but had never seen him crying so harshly before. My brother held him close and kissed his forehead. “Don't think about it any longer, my prince. Get some sleep.” He smiled sweetly at Vegeta, and then tucked the prince in for bed, stroking his hair lovingly. I almost felt sorrow for killing my brother. “You will be okay, I swear.”
 
The little prince nodded slightly, and he lay back softly, wrapping the covers up to his chin, falling asleep within moments. It was unusual the Vegeta would be so comfortable around someone, but looking at how sincere that Raditz sounded, I would even lie there and be comfortable. I would trust Raditz. “You think that father will come, Raditz?” he spoke in my brother's direction. A small smile was on his face as he kissed the prince on the forehead again, nodding. The little prince smiled softly, slipping into complete unconsciousness.
 
The door closed on the memory. He looked so fine with Raditz around, so what was wrong with that memory that he had to show me? “It's time for you to wake, Kakarrot.” He pulled away from the hug, but I could see tears in his eyes. He smiled at me and cupped my cheek with sincerity. “If I hadn't met you, I would've never known what true love was.” With that, he pushed me back, making sure I was back in my mind before he woke.
 
I snapped my eyes open, having not expected such a rude exit. I darted my curious eyes around. I was still in the woods, but there was a rich pine scent. We were under a constructed shelter, watching the rain fall upon the roof. Kakarrot must have made that roof to protect us. He does have a heart. I looked down to realize I was two inches from Vegeta's still sleeping form. Have I been watching a scenario the whole time? I mean, does he really allow me into his mind during my sleep, or is it just a dream? A made-up dream that is meant to stimulate the actual memories? I placed a hand on his back and soothed out the damp clothes. He's cold.
 
His eyes suddenly slipped open at the feel of my hand on his solid surface. He must have felt the warmth. Either way… He looked at me, a smile on his face. “I'm perfectly fine. Just a little sore.” I nodded, slipping my arms around him, and I buried my face in his shoulder, realizing that I was normal again. His scent was affecting my transformation at this moment, for I was way too worried about his health. He's too cold. “Why is the sky dark?” he finally questioned.
 
I realized it too. It should be morning, not night. No, don't tell me that Piccolo and the others are under Freeza's control. I picked him up, holding him bridal style, and I took off, using my raw ki to keep us warm and protected from the rain. I noticed that the sky was not dark in patches. “It's just a storm.” I flew faster, feeling that I was running low on ki. That must have been where all that ki was coming from. It wasn't helpful. I noticed that the cave was within meters. “Hang on,” I told him flatly, which he obeyed. I landed and rushed straight in, frightening Piccolo and the others, who jumped back. “Some welcome home party,” I remarked.
 
After we were in dry clothes, we watched the rain pour down, worried about when we would be able to make the wish. Vegeta seemed to only become colder. Did he have pneumonia? I mean, I know that I went too hard and that he just gave birth, but he's shaking like a leaf. Surely the warmth of the fire is good enough? He smiled sweetly and snuggled into my warmth, of course, that was after I offered it to him.
 
Trunks seemed to realize his father's odd condition as well, taking it into account that this was rather odd. He was no doctor, but even he said that his father looked ill. Piccolo took his temperature with the thermometer, and I saw that number with wide eyes. He was too low. He was about fifty-eight degrees! He couldn't be that low. Well, he is Saiyan, but still… He should have told me he was feeling ill. I wouldn't have let Kakarrot take over.
 
“Fine,” Kakarrot's voice echoed in my head, making me look around, but I couldn't find his form, “listen to me well, Goku.” I didn't respond, making that my answer. If Vegeta wasn't feel good, would Kakarrot not try to mate him? That makes me wonder. “Okay, go out and find some blankets, wrap him in these with yourself. Use your body heat to warm him up. For the rest, the others will have to feed him some boiling hot soup. This will warm his stomach, and it will also warm his heart. It is the Saiyan way to treat this illness.” Wait a minute. Was Kakarrot trying to help Vegeta? That is the first time that he's said something that has made sense. I nod to the words. “If you understand, then get to work.”
 
I shot up, “Goten, Trunks, Piccolo; I need blankets, a bed, and I need a bowl of boiling hot soup. Stat!” They all got up, rushing off to their duties without a question. I looked in Vegeta's direction to see cold sweat beading out on his forehead. He was getting really sick. I had to do something really fast. “Vegeta?” I placed a hand on his cheek, trying to get him to face me, and I attempted to get him to even say something to me. He didn't even look at me, he was too busy shivering. What was so damn wrong? “At least say my name.”
 
“Kakarrot,” he answered lightly. I smiled. His voice is so chapped, but at least he can still speak. Goten and Trunks made sure to wrap both of us in blankets, and I followed Kakarrot's advice, placing myself over Vegeta's body, covering him in a shade of warmth. Meanwhile, Piccolo fed my prince his boiling hot soup, watching as he attempted to spit it out, but we all worked together to make him better. Our child whined, being awakened by the noise. “Child? I have to feed him.” He attempted to get up, but I pushed him down. He shouldn't get up yet. We forced more of the liquid down his throat, fighting his instinct to feed the child. I know that he loves that baby so much, but his health comes before it. I ordered Goten to take care of the whining child, to bring him to his mother rather than letting the prince gather him. Vegeto looked rather happy to see his parents. I slipped the child between us, careful not to place my full weight over him. “Vegeto, you troublesome child,” he spoke, a shiver in his voice, “I guess you want your milk.”
 
I stared, quite shocked by his words. Milk? “I don't think we have formula here, Vegeta.” He didn't even regard my words, merely placed the baby's mouth over one of his perk nipples, shivering. I stared. Surely he's not thinking of allowing his son to pleasure him, is he? “What are you doing?” I asked with concern, looking disgusted.
 
“Of course,” Vegeta remarked, “you never knew what it was like to have a mother.” The little child sucked, the popping sounds going across the room, yet, neither of us moved. The brat had some powerful suction, considering that Vegeta sometimes shook with pain. By the time the child had sucked his fill, the prince was nearly crying. “He has your power alright.” I smirked a little at the comment. If he wasn't my child, I would be rather amazed. I gave Vegeto back to Piccolo, who placed him onto the bed, where he lay and slept. I held my prince close, trying once more to warm him.
 
Piccolo bent to his knees in front of me, “perhaps he hasn't eaten enough to help his immune system?” I just realized that my prince hadn't eaten that much. A few hogs and some fish, but not much in the way of nutrients or vitamins. He needed some more solid food. I nodded lightly. “I'll see what I can do. The sooner that he's better, the sooner you guys are leaving.” I nodded again. That was true. All I needed was for him to get better. He got up, making his way towards the door, noticing that the rain had stopped.
 
I told him to take care of himself. Why does Vegeta never listen to me? But if he did, would I love him? Would I find that fire in him that makes me hot? No. I probably wouldn't. During the fight against Freeza, I couldn't help but think of how much Vegeta was like him - not giving in. It is the Goku in me that started to compare Vegeta to Freeza, and Kakarrot immediately pointed it out at the time, and I saw the prince start to appear in front of me. His words were encouragement to me.
 
“Is this your best, Kakarrot?” his voice resounded in my head. I searched around, turning sharply, and I felt a pang go through me. I saw Vegeta's grave and his dirty, bloody body buried under the dirt, and I felt his presence close to me. I saw his body appear, naked, right in front of my stone, cold eyes. I was surprised, but then I accepted the shock, and I saw his back. His ass was hard and strong, his muscles flexed in a lovely manner, and I noticed how tough he looked. He had survived sex with a monster, and he had managed to come out of it alive. That must have been inspiration enough for me. “I know that you have more inside that you have yet to unleash.”
 
At the time, I didn't realize how much he sounded like me when I gave Gohan encouragement. I may have had more power, but anger was how I got mine out. The angrier I got, the more power I was able to unleash. It worked that way with Lord Slug. I put him in his place after I turned Super Saiyan - without knowledge - and I managed to save the Earth from freezing to death. But back then, I didn't know of the power I had. “This is my best, Vegeta. I can't do anymore. I'm sorry.”
 
When he turned to look at me out of the corner of his eye, I could swear that I saw tears forming there, that his vengeance was just a long dream that never came true. He was praying for me to win, to show him the top of my abilities, yet I couldn't even show him half of it. If I really did have power, where was it? “If this was your maximum, why would I demand more of you?” I made no attempt to answer, for I knew not how to answer this question. He would not demand anything of me if he didn't think I couldn't take it. “You are the Super Saiyan. You must be. You are the last Saiyan. You have to forget your feelings and fight. Win. Let the pride of the Saiyans overtake you.” I drenched with the truthful pride of my people. I felt their honor and life bestowed upon my shoulders. The Earth and its people no longer mattered, all that did was the pride and love of my people, and the sheer pleasure of my prince believing in my power. That was all I needed. “Now go, and destroy Freeza. For all of us.” He faded after this.
 
I looked in his direction, realizing that staring at the ground was more like staring at him. His encouragement was helpful enough. The pride of my people and the blood of all my fellow comrades made my brain turn to mush. For the first time in my life, I felt like I was being praised. They all called to me and asked me to avenge them, to take charge over this monster, and when I witness Piccolo's wound, Kuririn's death, and my son's fear, I transformed. I became a full, noticeable Super Saiyan. My mind and body were of the same moment. I looked at Freeza and growled lowly, without anyone even hearing, “I'll kill you for this.”
 
Of course, once Gohan and Piccolo were safely secure on Earth, I could let go and really let it rip, but I saw Vegeta appear. He looked rather happy to see me in such a form. He smirked at me and praised me. “Kakarrot, you dog. You did it. You're a Super Saiyan.” He stared at my eyes as he spoke this. I did not answer, looking slightly in the direction of that lizard to realize he was quite confused. He had killed Vegeta, or so he remembered, but it was fun to play with his brain. “Looks like you've lost, Freeza.” I heard him whisper this lowly, and I realized that he was right. I won this round.
 
I felt him under me, and I felt a slight jerk. Upon realizing that noise was outside the daydream, I heard my baby crying, calling for its mother. I lifted myself, and I suddenly realized something else. He's healed. Vegeta is fine again. I touched his cheek, and I realized that his cheek was warm and inviting, and I slid that hand lower, cupping his chin. “You're all better,” I remarked. He smirked at me.
 
He held me to him, and I smiled lightly. Thank goodness. “Kakarrot,” he retorts, “I suggest that we leave for Planet Vegeta tomorrow.” I gaze downward, contemplating this. Why is he rushing it? “I think that the child is craving our home. He is a Saiyan, not a human brat like our half-breed sons. He needs more care.” He looked down at me with a compassionate face. His hands ran through my hair, “it is nothing to do with you.”
 
“Am I terrible father for leaving my sons?” I asked out of the blue. He stared in shock, but made no attempt to answer. I was curious. I mean, in all the years that I took care of Goten and Gohan, Chi-Chi forever called me dumb and a screw-up. Was I? Was it the fact that I left my sons around to do as they pleased? Is that what she hates about me? “If I had been there when Gohan always needed me, would I be the idol father he wanted?”
 
He suddenly grew courage, and he opened his mouth… and I heard those words leave his mouth. “No other man would dream of having you as a father. They would want you as their lover, Kakarrot. You are too kind and gentle for a father, that's why your sons look at you that way.”
 
I stared, and I felt something in me fall, and… before I could help it… I fainted. Right, flat on my face. I did not move again, accepting darkness. My sons are attracted to me. I hate how I let myself raise them if they are going to act this way. He held me and drifted off into a quick nap. I would need this rest to prepare for the voyage to Planet Vegeta. What would happen once we're there?
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: Okay, a short chapter, but I have to say that I just finished this before we were going to library. It is 4am in the morning, and I have pulled an all-nighter for this, so at least let me know that you read it. I feel like shit, especially during that “time of month” (speaking to ladies). You all know what that's like.
 
This one is a little confusing, but you get to see more of Vegeta's past. I am slowly revealing what I see Vegeta's past as. As Vegeta has said, next chapter will possibly be preparations for the long voyage to the planet. I don't know, I might put the wishes together. Still working on it.
 
*Yawns* I need sleep. I'm going to check in, but does that answer your questions on how Goten and Gohan are attracted to Goku?
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions