Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Fifteen
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
Inspired by: Julesie, Jodie (only on MM.Org), Dragon77, and Chi-Chi haters everywhere
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for the 37 reviews. I love making ya'll happy. The Interludes are on break, but the chapters aren't. So, look for more updates on the chapters. I might finish this one after all. I didn't know if I would. Hm… this is great! I hope you guys love this chapter. By the way, near the end, a surprise will appear… just to leave you in suspense.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you for the reviews. Hope you love this one. Chapters will be updated from now on, but the Interludes are on break.
 
To Flamers: To those of you out there that say my story is gay; ya'll got better things to do than fuck with my story. Just die, for God's sake. We write what we want cause we feel like it. God doesn't curse at us like you idiots. :smiles: But to the others of you out there that were confused and whatnot by my story and flamed… that's okay. I will answer you as soon as possible.
 
Notes: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It took me so~o long for this one. I had to lay down ground work and say to myself, “do this.” But, here it is. The long awaited Chapter 15. Be warned that it may not go the way you think.
 
Love,
LMK
 
 
 
 
I couldn't seem to grasp the need to leave the very room I was in. It seemed like all I had left to do was get my ass out of this room and go down the hall to see my mate. He had finally decided to ready the appointment for the abortion. While the baby would soon be a little too big for him to abort, he was playing with fire on this one. I just hoped it would go okay. I was laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling. Vegeto had calmed down hours ago. It was forever to take care of a child when his mother was away.
 
I guess I deserve this luggage. I was forever a man for love. I love everything about this place. I had recently found that there were merely fifty tiles on the roof… as I had looked at it for the past twelve hours. I had found I could not sleep. After the two orgasms I had recently, I wasn't ready to do that again. Having sex with someone right now didn't seem like a good thing to do. My eyes were already half open, and that's all I would do. Open my eyes and glare at the ceiling. After what Gohan had said, how could I not?
 
He had spoken as though I denied him so damn much. He meant just as much to me as Goten and Vegeto… why couldn't he realize that? Well, it didn't matter that he was my own son, but I found my feelings for Vegeta overruled anything else. Even mating with Piccolo felt wrong. I have been friends with him forever, and now we had committed sex. That was… odd. I felt strange now. There was absolutely nothing I could really do for Goten to reassure him as much as Gohan. If I would dedicate myself to Gohan, love him as a man and lover, he would defiantly feel reassured.
 
But, my marriage was coming up soon. I would have to think on that first. While I wanted to marry Vegeta, a part of me didn't want to commit. A part of me was afraid of ending up in a relationship like with Chi-Chi. It was frightening. A pan to my head wasn't exactly lovely. I guess I shouldn't even dare to marry a person like her. But Vegeta is like her. In every way, as well. As soon as I touch him in an odd way, he punches me. He is a Saiyan and Chi-Chi was human, which will hurt even more.
 
A knock on the door made me restless. I hadn't heard anyone wanted to come in. “Kakarrotto? Can I talk with you?” Oh no, it's Brolli. He's the last person I've wanted to see. Oh no, I shouldn't have rested in here. “I wish to speak about the child Vegeta has.” No. Anything but that. Vegeta's abortion date is at 3:15! If he finds out about the abortion… My eyes widened as he came in without an answer. “I didn't hear a no, so I figured I'd see myself in.”
 
I clenched my fists as I sat up in the bed, holding the sheet over my naked body. I always slept naked since I started mating my mate. “Get out.” It was merely a warning, but I truly meant it. “I didn't want to see you.”
 
“Kakarrotto…” he sighed. I frowned. Why won't he ever listen? “I didn't mean to do what I did. I merely… I'm dearly sorry.” I don't truly care for it anymore. I just hate you. I don't want to look at Brolli, but I must. It is forced into my habit to look at someone when they are speaking. But, he could tell by my eyes, I didn't want him here. “I can tell that you are mad. I can respect that. However, hear me out. I was paid.”
 
“Shut up! I know that!” I snapped. “For someone who loves me, you seemed to accept that payment for my ass pretty easily!” I couldn't help the anger that flowed through the room.
 
His frown suddenly appears at full attack. “I see. So you assume that since I mated you out of payment that you mean absolutely nothing to me?” His eyes narrowed as mine widened. I don't understand. He knew all along that I thought this. I guess I made it obvious. “I understand that you hate me. I shouldn't have accepted that payment to mate you, but would you have accepted me ever?”
 
He's got a damn point. I sighed. “No, I might not have.”
 
“So, it was the only way I saw to mate you. I wanted to have you!” His voice is always forceful and serious when he talks, never the joking voice like with Vegeta sometimes. He really means what he says. He is… he is serious. “I wanted to at least have you once! You would never look at me when I fought you! You ignored me.”
 
“Because you attacked me!” I screamed. How dare he assume such a thing? “I also… had a woman at the time. Vegeta wasn't my mate back then.” His face is shocked at this news, and he seems confused at my words. He knows that I have a son and now I have another, but… not only did I have two kids, but now I have a mate. I can't take Brolli, even if he were able to convince me to become his. “Besides, I love Vegeta. I would never betray him with another. I don't like being the bottom.”
 
Brolli frowned at this. “Yet you plan to have a kid through your own womb.”
 
My eyes widened so damn wide, they nearly popped out of my head. How had he…? “How did you know? I haven't told anyone yet.”
 
He smirked devilishly at me. “Ah, but you do plan to have Vegeta's kid through your own womb. Yet you haven't found the courage to tell him.” How does he know? I don't think I told anyone. Unless it was Gohan and I can't remember. “I can see it in your eyes. You desire the feeling of a bitch.” EH!! How dare he assume I want to be a damn bitch? “You want to experience the feeling of conceiving a child, yes?”
 
I lowered my eyes. “I've been wanting to. Yes. I have been wanting to experience it.” I couldn't lie. I have been thinking about having a child. I want to have it in me. “I just want it to be Vegeta's, not yours.”
 
“It matters not.” He smirked once more. He had won this argument. “Listen,” he finally frowned again, “I just want you to know that if you need comfort, Kakarrotto… I am a lover to you if you need me. I am here to comfort you. I love you. I am not joking when I say I love you.” I stared at him with no expression whatsoever. I didn't know exactly what I would do. He was so close, there was no one to protect me, so I was nervous. “I looked forever,” he spoke again, a hand brushing my face softly, he was that close, “for you, but I could never find you. And when I saw you finally, I saw our prince, and your son… and it hit me. You had a mate. I wanted to kill you. Since I was little, you invigorated me. Your voice was so annoying at first, but then I got used to it. Now I like your voice.”
 
My mouth fell open. He speaks the truth. I saw a flashback of that. I remember seeing that. So, since we were little he's always wandered the endless galaxies looking for me. “That's why you destroyed all those planets. You went wild and killed everything… and everyone, didn't you?”
 
“Yes.” He scowled at last. He looked away, as though he had been burned by an invisible force. “I wanted you to remember why I was there, but seeing the confused look in your eyes upon my very name, I thought you had forgotten me. I wanted to make you remember…”
 
I frowned. “I… never knew. But… I tried so hard to figure out who you were. We were so young. You couldn't have,” I slumped my jaw slightly, “really expected me to remember that far back.”
 
I saw the faintest of smiles cross his face. “But I had to force you to recognize me. I wanted to kill the little prince.” I wanted to question why, but I needn't. “I took one look at that little boy you named Gohan, and I thought he was Vegeta's son. I smelt his scent on the boy, as well as yours.” He thought Gohan was Vegeta's son? But… then what did he think of Trunks? “And I smelt it on that other kid too. That Trunks kid. I smelt you and the prince on him. I grew desperate to make you remember. I wanted to kill Vegeta because he had stolen you away from me.”
 
“Not then,” I corrected him, “and they weren't his sons.” I caught myself at the remark. “Or, at least, one of them wasn't. They weren't both my sons.” I smiled a little. “One is his and Bulma's - who is a woman he hooked up with a little while ago. And one was mine and Chi-Chi's - who was my wife, but I killed her. I hated her guts for the way she treated me. Vegeta didn't care much for her either.”
 
His face suddenly shows recognition. “So, the prince's scent must have been on the boy because he was around Gohan?”
 
“Yes. But I don't see how that fit in,” I mentioned lightly, “since Gohan was looking for you at the time without realizing it.”
 
He smirked a little. “Being the Legendary did absolutely nothing for me. I wasn't all super like you would think.”
 
This was the first time that I've sat down with Brolli and talked. I felt like we were making progress. He seemed a lot more calm than last time. Was it the fact I was being civil? “I wasn't super when I fought Freeza either. I had to use my head.”
 
His face dropped, and I saw the faintest of scowls upon his face. Was he mad now? “It's so hard. Living every day wondering if you would ever come to me. I wondered if I was nothing to you but a puppet. Your voice forever controlled my actions. I wanted to strangle you for leaving, for never coming back to save me… I could feel the mating mark begin to show on my shoulder as I grew. You were my life-mate.”
 
My eyes were wide at this. Life-mate? I've only heard that from the King. He told me that I was destined to be with my prince, that he was my life-mate. But could it be there is supposed to be more than one? “How could that be possible? I used to have dreams about Vegeta when I was small up until I met him… and even then I still had them. But I never consummated anything before now. I wanted his permission.” I frowned harshly at him, my eyes narrow with wonder. “There's no way that one person could have two life-mates.”
 
“There is,” he spoke lightly, almost sensitively, “a way to have two life-mates at the same time. It is uncommon… but not impossible.” What? I could have two life-mates? I didn't know it was even possible. But to say it is uncommon means I'm an outcast. “With having two life-mates, it would draw upon two different emotions. One person would not know what to do… the other would just be confused. It would be…”
 
“…like if Vegeta and you were my life-mates… I would follow Vegeta's words, and when it came to yours, I would be confused and unsure of what to do.” My eyes cast down in defeat. “I can't decide, Brolli. I love you as a friend, and I respect you like a comrade… but there is no love between us in a physical or totally emotional way.” I glanced down. I couldn't bear to see the look in his eyes. “Sorry.”
 
He frowned completely now. “I know that. I can sense your fear, uncertainty, and whatnot… but that doesn't mean I am going to ignore what I feel in my heart, Kakarrotto.” Why must he be so harsh? Why must he pursue something he may never have? I don't get it! “I care about you! Whether or not that prince marries you, I will always be here! Whether you ask me or not! You understand?”
 
I smiled. “Thank you.”
 
He scowled, but nodded his head. He exited, the clicking sound of the door seeming rather comforting right now.
 
I lay there for the longest while, thinking over his words. I think I should finally talk with father on all this. The wedding shouldn't be too long from now, and Vegeta isn't feeling like talking about stressing matters. I know Brolli cares, that his love runs to his blood, but he can't truly help me. Not in this situation. I need someone supportive to talk to.
 
Once I was finished making up my mind, I rolled down the hallway, gazing out the windows as I walked. The desert seemed milder now. I guess it is becoming spring time, and all the flowers are starting to bloom. I suddenly realized it was raining on another side of the border. Ah, must be that time of season for Saiyans to mate almost. I guess I should be prepared for our honeymoon. I had already chosen this lovely shack.
 
“Kakarrot,” I heard a voice call out to me. Ah, just the person I needed to see. “Have you made the plans on the honeymoon?” King Vegeta walked right up to me. He didn't seem in a very good mood at the moment. I wonder if Vegeta told him about something related to our marriage.
 
“Yes,” I replied, “I chose that little shack just outside the Forgin Woods.”
 
He smiled softly. “Not a lot of wild animals around those parts.” He didn't look at me as he fiddled with his necklace. “Tomorrow I have to give up not only my son, but my crown.” That would be depressing. “The worst part is… I don't know you. I wish I did, but I don't.”
 
My eyes shifted away. “Yes you do.”
 
“No… I don't know you.” His replies just shortened my breath even more.
 
“Have you not figured out how Bardock knows me?” I asked harshly. His eyes narrowed at the name. I can tell something's gone down with them. “I was given birth by you. I am Vegeta's…” my mouth went dry at the mere mention. Why couldn't I say it?
 
His mouth fell open as he regressed the answer. “You're his brother, aren't you?”
 
I nodded lightly. I didn't mean to tell him like this, but he needs to know.
 
“Has Vegeta found out yet?” I shook my head. “So you plan on hiding it forever.”
 
I frowned. “No. I plan to tell him tonight, after our meal.” I don't like where this discussion is going. “It was part of my idea. I want to tell him about what I think we should do for the future of Planet Vegeta. As an heir to the throne, Vegeto will take over in our place when we die. I need to plan ahead.”
 
“You expect to turn my land into something monstrous?” he asked darkly. Why is he so defensive? “I did not raise this land to the peak of its good rocks for absolutely nothing. You will not marry my son if you plan to corrupt my senate and people!”
 
My eyes widened. “Corrupt?” I shook my head with laughter. “No… no… no… I don't plan to corrupt them. I wish to start some programs. Maybe we could raise more Super Saiyans once I teach them the essentials. We could become the strongest race in the universe.”
 
“That sounds,” I heard another familiar voice, “so unlike you, Kakarrot.” I turned to find my prince standing right there. Funny, in a few hours, the only thing I will call him is king. Hm… I like the sound of that. “World domination was never your thing.”
 
“Yes, well,” the King smirked, “I think he is learning it is within his Saiyan genes.” He walked away without another word, a huge, daring laughter rumbling the hallway.
 
I turned to my prince again. “I didn't say world domination, I said that we could make them stronger. You always said that we were the strongest in the universe… but I think we could do better.”
 
“You think we are weak?” he asked with a small frown. I realized all too quickly that I was getting on his nerves. I hate it when I do this. He hates me even more when I make him sound weak and incompetent. “No.” He smirked darkly. I almost thought he turned Majin the way he looked. “You think that I am weak just because I am under you.”
 
“No!” I screamed. I took his hands in mine. I must reassure him. He is just pregnant and has raging hormones right now. “I didn't want to tell you this just yet, but I have something private I must discuss with you.” His eyes dart to mine, losing the dark glare from before. He obviously can tell I mean what I say by the dark look in my amber ones. I had transformed. Wow, he really does spark my ki. “I wanted to tell you on our honeymoon.”
 
“You've been having an affair with Brolli, haven't you?” he automatically assumes.
 
“No,” I sighed, “I wouldn't dare.” My eyes gave off a bland look at the mention of it too. “I was thinking of having another child.” Shock overtook his face, and he looked down at his stomach with worry. “No… not from you.” Wide eyes looked at me upon this. “I want you to… have me.”
 
Silence overtook him finally as he gazed at me. He seemed to be lost in a daze of wonder. I had never seen such an awkward look before. “Have you? As in… fuck you?”
 
“Hey!” I silenced him once more. “Not a fuck, you idiot, we would be making love.”
 
He waved his hands in annoyance. “Let me get this straight: You want me to have sex with you. But I have to be in you?”
 
I smiled sweetly. “You will love it, I guarantee it. My ass is a tight hole, I swear.” I felt like I was giving up my virginity to the man. Oh well, the embarrassment of it all was over. “I want this, Vegeta. I know you call me stupid and say that I don't know what I get into sometimes… but this will mean something for me. I would cherish it even if I don't get pregnant. I want to experience what true lovemaking is from your point of view.”
 
He craned his head back in absolute laughter. “You have really no idea what it is like, Kakarrot. You ask for this, as if you know everything there is to know about the act, but you don't know of the horrors that could come.” The seriousness painted his face once more as he continued. “I protected you for so long from enemies and never once did I think of how it would affect me. Now look at me. I'm an asshole with his virginity in his ass and a baby in his stomach.” Why was he being so rude? “The point is, Kakarrot, if I mate you… if I enter you and fuck you - whatever you call it - and something goes wrong. How can I take that?”
 
How could he hide this for so long? I finally realize the truth. Vegeta had told me that he dreamed of raping me when he turned Majin, but I never understood why he hadn't done it. But now I do. He was thinking of more than just himself all along. He thought of me. Every second of the day, his eyes would shift in my direction and wander lower until he started to shed tears because he would never have me. I just had to watch. Until I decided to leave Chi-Chi. You really have been looking after me all these years.
 
“I cared about you and our status. I didn't dare to do something that would harm either one of us.” His eyes are slowly closing, tears appearing. “But in doing so, I threw your love away! You didn't love me the way I wanted! I was nothing to you!” Vegeta, please don't speak like that. His arms wrapped around his body as he spoke more. “It got to the point where I couldn't live without your love. So…” he frowned, “…I decided upon the only way out.” What? When did he decide that? “You kept telling me that I still held feelings for Bulma and my son, but I didn't. My son… I would always love him… but Bulma, I didn't love her the way I used to anymore.”
 
My mouth fell open. “But you said you were hung up on her.”
 
“Yes, because I felt so damn sorry. I am human deep down, Kakarrot.” I nodded. “So I finally made up my mind as her tearful face dripped tears all over my hidden diary…” no, he couldn't have, “…I would kill myself.”
 
I finally understood how he could've planned it all. “Against Majin Buu, you knew you would lose.”
 
He couldn't express how he felt, he just had to do something dramatic. “I was a fool… and I took the bait of what Bobbidi had to give at the time. It was either serve him or die. I chose the easiest.”
 
“You are senile,” I mentioned darkly, “thinking I can forgive—“
 
“I don't expect you to.” What? How can you say that? You expect me to just wallow in hate for the rest of my life? “I expected you to realize the truth of why I knocked you out, took the Senzu bean, and left you alive.” Oh, I'm starting to understand now. That's why you saved me. That's why you let me live to take your place. That's why you were so melodramatic in Hell when we fought Janemba. You… thought I didn't understand. I didn't understand the truth, Vegeta. Now I do.
 
The memory became so clear. The tears that shone, falling down his face as he stared at the ground. I couldn't bear to look away, too transfixed that such a warrior had fallen. But once I offered my hand to him, and he stood, I saw a different look in his eyes. Sadness. So much of it was painted across them, but I couldn't see the desire to fight, just the loss. He had given up his pride and vengeance in order to show me his love. But as he looked at me, and I saw him speak over his shoulder at me, those words meant something totally parallel to what I had thought at the time. “Life's a Hell, and death leads to Hell; what choice do I have?” (Note: I don't exactly remember the direct quote. Sorry.)
 
No.
It all makes sense now.
Those words you said to me, I make sense of them now.
 
“Life's a Hell, and death leads to Hell. That's what you said.” His eyes look away, a blush on his cheeks. “Life is Hell without me. Death is leading to Hell because I am not there. That's what you meant, wasn't it?”
 
He shook his head. “No. Death is a Hell because I am stuck in Hell with Freeza. Life is Hell without you to hold me and love me… without your kindness and gentle hands! It is Hell because you are not in love with me! Cause you cared less!”
 
I couldn't stand it anymore. His tears, his pain, his sadness; it was too much. I wrapped my bulky arms around his smaller frame and crushed him to me. His eyes widened in utter shock upon this. He froze, tensing in my arms. I had never thought of how much pain I caused him. “It won't be anymore,” I promised lovingly, “life won't be a Hell anymore, cause I plan to make it worth your wild. I will make you the happiest man alive.”
 
“Kakarrot…” he sighed with joy. “I already know that. You promised me that once before.”
 
I smiled slightly. “Have I lived up to it yet?”
 
“I guess. You made my first mating with a true Saiyan worth my wild.” Oh, that is the most lovely thing I've ever heard from you, Vegeta. That makes my heart soar. “I had sex with Raditz once, but it wasn't half what happened with you.” Wait, what did he say? Raditz?
 
Raditz!? “You had sex with RADITZ!!!?”
 
I blared away. I couldn't bare to look at him. How dare he say that to me? He had sex with my older brother? I can't believe it. After all this time of thinking I meant something to him and he finally admits the truth. I guess I was Raditz's replacement all along.
 
As I turned sharply, heading down the opposite valley, I heard my prince call to me, but I didn't realize. I turned another corner, and another, only till I heard someone's voice. A familiar voice it was. My father's and my brother's. Great, just who I didn't want to see. My brother was standing right outside my father's bedroom, his eyes narrow, his eyebrows furrowed, and a scowl upon his face; that was when I could tell something was up.
 
“Your brother needs your support and all you want is your damn prince back!?” my father yelled at him. He smirked slightly upon realizing how stupid that sounded. “You wish to get a man back who obviously doesn't love you.”
 
“It is my opinion, father.” Raditz, you bastard. Vegeta is mine! You will not have him again! “Besides, it seems that Kakarrot makes him cry enough. So I've had it with watching the one I love cry!” What? Vegeta told him about that. “He may think of me as a brother, but I am so much more to my prince.” You… you little… I couldn't even dare name him anything. He would dare to incinerate my relationship with Vegeta. That is against the law… Oh, I could get him back. “I want my prince back. I made a mistake by believing his words. He told me that he didn't love me back the way I did him so long ago…”
 
Bardock scowled, “that doesn't mean you chase after some fantasy.”
 
Listen to our father, Raditz. You are playing with fire. A Super Saiyan 4 is against you, if you hadn't realized. I gritted my teeth and kept watching. “He doesn't realize the consequences of what may come from his choice.”
 
He frowned. “It is not a fantasy. I can make him happier than Kakarrot. At least with me, he knows I won't die for some crappy planet.” Vegeta… he told Raditz about how he felt. He told Raditz everything. That means, he trusts Raditz more than me. Why? I don't understand this. I do everything for my love, yet he still confides in another. This is not what I wanted. “If Kakarrot cares so damn much about that planet, why not fuck that? Did he have to mate our prince? The very one he claimed to hate with all his might when Vegeta first came to Earth! Now he's so-called desperately in love with him! It is not right, father.” He shook his head vigorously. “I refuse to believe my brother's lies!”
 
“They are not lies!” I shouted from my hiding place. Both looked at me with shock.
 
“K—Kakarrot?” my father nervously tried to cover up the display of what he had been arguing about. “We were just… just… fooling around.”
 
I frowned at Raditz. Gritting my teeth and clenching my fists, I growled darkly. “You even try to take Vegeta away, you won't live long enough to get through foreplay.” I shoved my way through father, making my way towards the darkness of the second hallway. He didn't even bother to say something. I had no use in talking to father right now. I seem to understand it more, now. /Vegeta,/ I called to him through our telepathy, /sorry about running away before. I understand now. But… do you love Raditz?/
 
I waited patiently, but on the outside, I walked to the other boys' rooms. No answer came from Vegeta. Maybe I was cut off from his connection for now.
 
“Gohan!” I heard my youngest yell. I was about to race in there, thinking something was terribly wrong, but I didn't need to. “You need to wake up and see that father knows what's best!”
 
I could hear chuckling through the metal, but no form of movement could be heard. “Brother, you are naïve. Father will imprison you forever in his web of lies, but he can never love you. That baby keeps him from us.” Gohan… why are you still convinced I don't love you guys? I just made love to you, for God's sake. Didn't you feel that? My love was all around you, but it disgusted me to touch you that way. You have to understand, Gohan. I can't love you like you want. “Once his lies tangle you inside him… he will tear you apart.” Stop it, Gohan! Stop speaking like that!
 
“You misunderstood father!” the other boy shouts. Trunks is in the room too! Why is he calling me father? I don't get it. Oh, maybe cause I am his father now. Vegeta is his new mom. Heh, heh… that is a good pun. I should tell it to Kaiou-sama sometime. “Goku has always been there for you and your brother through everything. He nearly got damned to Hell to save you from his horrible choice of wife! Does that show you nothing!?”
 
My eldest son is laughing again. Why is he so hard to tame? I made love to him! I showed him all I had to give! Why!? Why won't he understand!? “Ha, that's a good one. Thick and thin? I don't think so.” What? I came back to stop Bojack from destroying him and he says that? I would've been sent to Hell for doing that! “He never ever decided to come back. His words were: Enemies always come to Earth because I live. I should stay dead so that they won't harm innocents anymore. But, oops, I didn't expect Majin Buu to eat everyone! Neither did I expect to leave my sons at the mercy of that beast!
 
Gohan! How dare he? What has happened to my lovely boy!?
 
“Father… has done some things like that, but he never did them on purpose,” my youngest defended me.
 
Goten… After all the bad things I've done - killing your mother and everything - you still defend me?
 
I could hear a bed squeaking on the other side. “Goku has done nothing but good as best as he could for as long as he could, yet you say he is bad! Why? You are his son. You were his light!”
 
My son laughs with a wicked sound. “Father? Thinking of me as his light was never my father's thoughts.” Gohan… you can't think that. You meant the word to me. I didn't chase Raditz down and kill him for nothing! “He has forever seen me as but a mere shadow compared to his princeling!”
 
My hands are frozen as I was about to open the door, but I can't find the strength to. That one word tells me everything. My hand dropped from the door, hanging limply at my side. My head was hung low. “I've lost him.” I realized this without another word. I didn't listen any longer. I walked towards the showers. “Freeza's taken my little boy away.” It hit me. Right in the center of my chest, right where my heart was, I felt a harsh sting. I can't believe my little boy is no longer there. I had hoped I could save him, but I can't.
 
“Mate,” I heard my prince's voice. I hadn't realized he was even there. Oh, guess I did go backwards. I was supposed to be heading to the showers. “What do you mean when you say that Gohan is taken by Freeza?” he asked lightly. He had been listening to my words.
 
I frowned. “He doesn't listen to anyone anymore. He is convinced I did wrong things… that I hated him… and that I only saw him as a shadow; that you meant more to me than anyone else.”
 
A small frown touched his face. “Don't I?”
 
I didn't lose my frown. “At the time… you didn't. It was so long ago. He's meaning towards before Freeza.”
 
His eyes showed recognition. “You mean, the time I came to Earth? When I fought him as Oozaru?”
 
“Yes.” I smiled a little. As weird as it sounded, the mention of his Oozaru form made me squirm with want. I wish I could have him as Oozaru. He would please me with his overly large hands, while I would attempt to please his overly large dick - if I could figure out where it was. It didn't sound bad. Now, once those thoughts got to rape or pushing that dick in me… that's where I got grossed out. “But that's not only it. He thinks that the time I fought Cell and all was idiotic. He thinks I was always mean and rough with him… like I was an abusive father.” Vegeta's eyes narrow in understanding as tears fall down my face. “Freeza's tainted my little boy.” I broke down in sobs upon Vegeta's shoulder. He had never seen me like this before. Only once, and it wasn't the same way it was now. “My child is against me in every way! He hates me!”
 
“Kakarrot!” my prince shouted, shaking my shoulders. I slowly regained my composure. Why does he—? “Listen to me. Vegeto is in our room. Go there and take care of him for the rest of the day. That should keep your mind off it.” What does Vegeta plan to do? “I will talk to Goten and Trunks. Perhaps they will fill me in on spots you are not. I will do what I can for you, Kakarrot.” I nodded. Thank you, my prince. “In return, you must take my virginity the night of our honeymoon.”
 
My head shot up at the mention of this. “What?”
 
“That's my only request for helping you,” he mentioned, “is that you take my virginity on the night of our honeymoon.”
 
I backed away, frightened. “No. You can't mean that. I want you to take me on that night.”
 
He frowned at these words. “Do you love Gohan or not?” he asked. He's making me choose between my son and my mate? No. I can't. “I know that you want to mate with me - you being the bottom - but the night of our honeymoon, my father is expecting me to lose my virginity.” No way… you couldn't have told him. “The abortion is in five minutes. Do as I say and I will make that night worth your long wait to have me.”
 
I have waited a long time for him. He has saved himself from Brolli. He couldn't save himself before when Freeza raped him. “Very well. I shall kindly accept, my prince.”
 
He smiled. Before I know it, he takes off down the hall.
 
There is no reason I should feel upset, but… I feel insecure with each turn. Why must there be another problem? I mean, I thought I got through to Gohan. I saw his eyes register as understanding, but did it only mean “whatever dad, I see” in a shrug? I guess he won't tell me. He only tells Goten and Trunks.
 
“Oh, Kakarrot,” I heard another voice call. Not another person wanting to speak to me. I turned toward the opposite hallway to find Nappa there, waving his hands in the air. “I decided you can add me to the list.” He raced off to defend the King against any oncoming attacks.
 
Wait. Add Nappa to my list? Oh, the list of who I promised to fuck. I see. Great. Another Saiyan on my list. And Nappa's taller and much more bigger than me. I have to have him enter me. Joy.
 
As I walked down the hallway, I heard some more voices. I reeled at the next corner and noticed two faces I hadn't seen in a long time. No way. One of them is supposed to be dead!
 
Bulma… and Chi-Chi…!
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: How can I apologize enough for this long awaited update? I mean, I've lost the inspiration for this story, so I had to lay down some ground work again. Sorry if this stuff confuses you, but some of it is hard. I got a Hamster a few days ago, so I say that this update is due to her. I named her “Kakarrot.” Heh, I wanted to name her something good. Besides, Goku is a mask, remember. So what is Kakarrot?
 
You might find that out in the next chapter.
 
Like I said, so sorry for the long wait. I promise that I will try to update sooner. I am busy with my cousins in town right now, staying at our house. Kindle looking over my shoulder doesn't help. Even though he lives in another state, we still consider him to live here. He is like family.
 
Well, I am going to bed now. It's 1am in the morning, so I'm done. My head's spinning with the noise of that wheel.
 
See ya next time,
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions