Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Nineteen ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Nineteen
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
Inspired and Dedicated to: Julesie
Help From: Kindle Suca (a.k.a. DarkRape - his penname on many sites)
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
 
 
Warning: This chapter contains sexual content between two men (or Yaoi). If you are under 18+, please avoid fruity bits. If you are 18+, read at risk. Thank you.
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for all your lovely reviews. Here is the next chapter. This one explains why Gohan is so evil. Heh. And a little twist later.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you for the lovely reviews. Next chapter is up! Like it says above, this one tells you about why Gohan is evil. As well, there is a little twist at the end. I'm getting close to the end.
 
To Flamers: If you truly have tons of time on your hands and want to piss me off by saying I'm gay, do not even bother to review!
 
If you have questions, or don't like the story for a reason beyond the fact it is a Yaoi, review. I will answer any or all questions.
 
To Julesie: Well, I know you hate Brolli x Goku, but I am thinking about having a little twist with that, but I don't know. You have to read to find out. Your chapter's in the workshop, Ne-san. It might take a while.
 
To DarkRape: Thank you, cousin, for all your hard work. I didn't think you had it in you to help me with this Yaoi, but you did. :Note to readers: His help comes in around the lemon in this chapter. You might recognize it, but it ends right after the lemon is over. Enjoy!
 
Note: Okay, from Chapter 17 on, this is now in present tense. The chapters before the wedding were past tense. In another sense, we are now in the present, whereas before, Goku was having a large flashback. That make sense?
 
 
 
 
Hours later, I awoke to the warmth of an odd place. I wasn't in the hospital any longer. I felt blankets all around me. Where am I? Did Vegeta make the wish? I hope so. I feel a little beat, but the rest of me is fine. I feel better than the other days.
 
“Father,” a voice startles me. Oh no. It's Gohan. A hand travels up my spine, but not before playing with my tail a little. Gohan… please, don't. I don't like that. His hand is gentle as he massages me through my spandex pants. Why are you doing this? “Are you turned on, father?” he whispers huskily into my ear. I whimper as his hand slips into my pants, gripping my hard erection. No. Please, don't touch me. Oh… My head falls back as his caresses increase. His other hand plays with my tail. “I had hoped I wouldn't have to resort to making those doctors tell you that you had cancer. I had hoped when I fucked with your before that you would accept my generous offer.” It was all a lie!? You mean, I don't have cancer? Yes! I can live. “But I will show you how much I truly love you. I will give you my mouth for tonight.” What?
 
His hand descends lower, reaching into my anal entrance as his mouth descends to my erection. My world spins as pleasure strikes me. No way. Ah! Don't nip that! Oh no. I'm losing it. No! Don't nip that either! Oh! Ah! This feels nothing like it did when Piccolo or Vegeta did it. Vegeta had only touched it the other night, but it had been blissful. I had cummed so hard. But… this was different. This feeling that surged through me was pure lust.
 
“He has something called family lust.” Vegeta's words reigned in my mind. “Usually, it's caused by frequent affection.”
 
Affection? When have I ever shown Gohan affection? Oh. I remember now.
 
His eyes glance at mine, a smile on his face as he is happy to see me. “Father.” I acknowledge him with a deep hug. “You're here.” He was dressed in the normal dress for a Kai. I can remember it so well.
 
Affection. I showed Gohan affection long before that. I took baths with him, treated him like brother, and I depended upon him for a lot of things. I put my faith in him, which made me the submissive bitch to him. You're kidding me! All that time I thought I was being fatherly!
 
No! Ah! My head snaps back as my hips thrust completely into his mouth. My dick is so happy to be in the warmth. Why does my body betray me? I love only Vegeta, don't I? I shouldn't let this happen. His mouth is warm and inviting. It just doesn't do justice. No. Oh! His mouth starts to move in a sort of sucking motion, dragging it up and down my erection. The whole thing nearly brought me to completion. Please! Oh God! It feels so good! His lips close further, sucking even harder, and his tongue licks the slick, while his teeth nip lightly at my head. No. I'm losing it! Vegeta, help me! My hands grip his hair hard as I arch my back, losing the pressure in my erection as I release harshly into his mouth. “GOHAN!!!” I scream. I slump in exhaust. Oh Lord, that was good. I thought I was dying.
 
He sucked me dry…
 
His lips popped as he released my erection, cleaning me off until you couldn't see any evidence that I had an orgasm. He smirked at me as I gazed into his eyes longingly. “Oh, my, father. You really love me. You just came in my mouth.” How disgusting. “I love you too, father. That's why I want you to mark me.” No! His fangs came out, showing evidence that he had already done this to me on my shoulder. Please, Vegeta, help me! He pulled me to him, my fangs mere inches from his neck. No. “Bite,” he commands.
 
I do as told. I couldn't stop myself if I tried. I marked him. No…
 
Just as I did, Kaiou-shin appeared with Brolli and Vegeta in tow. No. He watched as my fans left Gohan's throat, but he could tell by the golden look in my eyes that I wasn't myself. I was drugged. However, not willing to believe anything else but the fact our mating was gone, he screamed in distress. This snapped me out of the daze I had been in.
 
Vegeta…? I looked towards where they were, and I screamed all my own as the pain of our connection breaking tore my heart in two. No. We were life-mates. I can't let that go. “Vegeta!” I raced after him after he left the room. I chased him down the hall, desperate to mark him back once more. If we stay split up now, one or the other will die within a week. I finally rounded the corner, cornering him in a dead end. “Mark me again.” He stares at me, unable to escape. Fear is on his expression. “Mate me once more, Vegeta.”
 
His eyes finally look realistic as it settles in. “Why?” he asks with a dark frown. “After all the shit we did to make sure you wouldn't die, and then you go and mate with Gohan.” I looked away, frowning. I shook my head to insinuation. “You didn't mate him?”
 
“No. He sucked me off.” I frowned once more. I don't like the way I said that. “I was drugged.” I hate the way that all happened. “Mark me again, Vegeta. Please. I don't want to be his.”
 
A frown came to your face as you looked down at the floor. “I don't think I want to. If you are just going to allow Gohan to go free after everything he does to you, I don't think I can live with it.” You aren't saying that you would leave me now, are you? We just got married, Vegeta. “The cancer was a joke, but your heart attack was caused by a chip connected inside your body. Gohan did cut you open, and he placed a shocker inside your body that could stop your heart.” What? Oh, that explains it. “Now, we wished the chip away, so you are fine now, but as long as Gohan is around, you are in danger.”
 
My mouth gaped in shock. “I can't tell my own son off!”
 
He scowled at me. “Tomorrow, the wedding will take place.” What? The wedding? I don't understand. Didn't we just go through the wedding? “My father is marrying yours.” I smiled widely at the mention of this. I convinced him to marry my father! Yes! I nearly bounced off the wall in happiness. “I know that you are happy. He told me that you talked to him.”
 
A small frown came to my face, but I didn't listen to what he said. There was nothing wrong with what I said to his father. “Are you saying you aren't happy that he is marrying my father?” I asked darkly. “I tried the best I could to change the King's mind. He wanted to remain away from my father, but he feels as strongly as you do for me. His feelings are deeper than pride.”
 
“Bardock threatened him.” My mouth dropped open in shock. Threatened him? Father told me that he was in love with the King, as well as me. “He said that in order to get closer to you, he had to marry my father. If my father said no, he promised to drug me and take me away.”
 
I slapped my forehead with annoyance. Oh good Lord. I thought all our worries were over, but I see it is merely a lie. I did everything I could to fix everything so we could have the perfect honeymoon. I don't understand why everything keeps going wrong. “What do you expect me to do?” I asked lightly. I know that it isn't up to me, but I need to fix the mess that I've made.
 
“Threaten your father,” he admitted.
 
My eyes snapped to his. He wants me to mess up everything. “No.” I want my father's happiness just as much as he wants mine. I love his father as much as mine. For the first time in my life, I am given a choice. I chose to remain with my prince. His eyes are wide. I know that he wants what's best for his father, but I couldn't dare tell my father to do such a thing when I finally have everything I wished for. “I want your father's happiness as much as much as I want my own… but there is only one chance for my happiness. If I do something horrible like that, your father will make me break off the marriage we have.”
 
His hands gripped my shirt harshly and pulled me to him, a dark look on his face. “That's all you care about?” No. How can you say that? It is so hard to understand why you say that. I did everything to make our marriage happy and loving, but you keep pushing me away. “I love you, Kakarrot… but my father means more to me.” I know what you mean. My father means everything to me now that I've met him.
 
“Vegeta,” I whimpered, “I know how you feel.” I looked away, unable to look him in the eyes. “Before we came here, I used to feel homesick whenever I thought about our home planet. I used to wonder about you, and I actually thought that… something was wrong with me. But as time went on, everything became harder. I started to get scared when you turned away from me.” I looked down at you with a small smile. “Happiness is hard to find, Vegeta. If I have it now, I want to keep it.”
 
He clenched his fists at his sides and scowled. “How can you say that?”
 
I frowned deeply. “I don't know if you are telling the truth either! You told me that Bulma broke it off with you! But you were wrong! You told her you loved me and you just left her! Do you expect me to trust you just like that?!” His mouth drops open, but he says nothing. I sigh, looking away. “I can't just watch everything fall apart now. I worked too hard to fix everything for us to be together.” I put my hand on his cheek and smiled lightly. “I'll at least talk to my father. If I can't change things, then perhaps it is up to your father whether he accepts.”
 
I left the room without another glance in his direction. Why hadn't I been told about this? Bardock plans to blackmail his father into marrying him. It just wasn't worth it. I need to make sure my father understands that he can't do this. If he wants to risk his life, he better not do it. I walked into the room my father sat in, and I watched as he and Raditz argued for quite a while, that was, until they both realized I had entered the room. “Father?”
 
“Ah,” Raditz smirked, “Kakarrot.” He walked up to me, placing a kiss on my lips. “Welcome home, brother. You are obviously a true Saiyan. Sorry I doubted you.” He made his way out without another word. I frowned. How dare he touch me?
 
Bardock frowned as well, jealous. I hate that man I call my brother. “Yes, son?” he turned to me, uttering the words.
 
I sat down at the table next to him. I gazed at his dark eyes with my own dark ones. “Gohan planted a chip in me that enabled me to have heart attacks when he sent a huge shock to my system.” He nodded his head with a small frown. I think he is starting to understand why I'm here. “If you wanted to blackmail me… why not do it to my face?”
 
His expression shows no recognition, but his eyes are narrow. My own eyes are locked on the table. The maid served us some beer in a shot glass, so we both drank our shots. I swallowed mine swiftly, making sure to clean the glass. “What are you saying, son?”
 
I frowned deeply. “You told King Vegeta that unless he married you, you would kidnap Vegeta and drug him. You said you wanted to be closer to me. Or so Vegeta says.”
 
He looked at me with confusion. “You trust everything your mate says?” No. But at least I'm not you. You dare to threaten the King? “Okay, I blackmailed someone, but it wasn't you.” Huh? Then who could he have blackmailed in order to marry King Vegeta? “It was Gohan.”
 
My entire being jumped up. My chair fell back, tumbling to the ground, and I stood there, speechless. No. “You mean, Gohan's been acting like an asshole lately because of you?”
 
“Yes,” he admitted. He looked away, a deeply passionate look in his eyes. “I'm sorry, but I wanted to be close to you. I wanted him to drive you away from Vegeta. So,” he looked at me finally, “I told him that if he didn't do what I told him, I would let loose the secret he kept.”
 
My mouth dropped open in shock. “Secret?” Perhaps he means what Gohan did during the time we spent in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. If Cell hadn't come along, what would've happened? “He's kept a secret?”
 
“Yes,” my father frowned. “He told me about it the moment you guys came.” What? That means that thing I saw was the secret. “During a time - which he called the Cell Games - you and he entered some place that allow you to stay a year. Anyway, he said that one day he gave you a can of hard wine, after he had placed a label that said strawberry on it. He said that once you drank some of it, he asked you if you had gotten something to eat.” No. I remember that. “He placed a drug in the drink you had when you left for something to eat. Once you returned, you drank the rest with one big gulp. You fell like a rock.” My son drugged me. How can he do this? “Once you were out, he made sure you were asleep. Once he realized you were, he started to undress you, and he kissed you all over.” Stop it! I don't want to hear the rest, but I can't stop. I want to know what to charge my son with. “He licked your nipples and went down. By the time he got your erection ready, you were already off the bed with pleasure, or so he said. When he slammed himself onto you, you arched your back and screamed out Vegeta's name.”
 
I'm starting to remember now. I can see Gohan's old self standing there, a smile on his face as we entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I had planned to teach him how to become a Super Saiyan, but as time went on, he finally became one. I cut his hair in the chamber, making sure it was nice and short. As soon as he gained control of the transformation to Super Saiyan, I left him to his own. When we were bathing in the chamber, I noticed that quite a few times his hands would go out of place.
 
The moment that I felt the first time upon my dick, my breath quickened. I looked at him in confusion. Was he trying to jerk me off? That was my first question. The second was whether or not he was aware of where his hand was. “Gohan?” I whispered slightly. He looked at me in wonder, confused. “Could you move your hand?” He looked down in the water and realized just where his hand was. He quickly removed it. “Thank you.” I sighed into the water. He hadn't known where his hand had been. However, when that hand moved back, cupping my dick at the head, I grew worried. This time it was intentionally. I frowned. That hand pinched my head with such expertise that it made me snap my head away with a harsh blush. “Gohan! Stop doing that!”
 
He did as told, frowning deeply. I didn't understand why he was trying to make me touch him, but I didn't put anything to it. Later, after we had dried off, I noticed that Gohan was staring at my naked form. I had not bothered to dress, for I didn't see a need. I was with another man who I knew so well. My son was different from all the others. I thought that being naked meant nothing, that he was just being nice and caring, but as soon as his hand gripped my ass in a way to get my attention, I yelped. “Sorry!” he yelped as he pulled it away. “I didn't mean to touch that.”
 
I smiled a little. I thought it was just a reflex. I hadn't expected it though. “That's okay, Gohan. Just be careful, okay?” He nodded lightly. Later on, we moved into the bedroom that had the one bed, and we both made sure to bring in some drinks. I had thought that it was strawberry flavor, which was rather rare, but when I gulped down the first sip, I started to feel lightheaded. He held me a little close, and his breath was on my neck. I was still conscious enough to know I forgot the food. “That's right. We need food before we go to bed.” I had never felt lightheaded before. I got up and exited the room, planning to come back with a plate full of food, and I did, but as soon as I drank down the rest of the soda, I felt lightheaded even more. I fell back with darkness in my eyes.
 
I soon opened my eyes partially, and I noticed his dark eyes were staring into mine. “Dad?” he muttered huskily. I didn't respond. The drug he had given me had taken effect really fast. I was out cold. “Good. He's drunk and drugged. He should be out for a day at least.” Now that I'm starting to remember, I can remember more than before. It isn't the small batch I had started to recollect. There's more to the memory. My eyes watched cautiously as he pulled my shirt over my head. As each piece of fabric was removed, I started to grow worried. I started to see Vegeta through my eyes. The drug couldn't put me to sleep, merely sterilize my brain so I couldn't move. “Oh. He's so sexy. Look at those perk nipples.” Don't look at me.
 
His tongue swept down my neck, trailing down my collarbone, and he licked one nipple. He flicked the tip over the nub lovingly, making me shake with need, and I moaned deeply. The part of my brain that accepted pleasure accepted this. He moved to the next nipple and did the same thing to that one. Then, without realization, he nipped on the tip. My head slipped to the side, a blush upon my face, and a harsh moan tore from my throat.
 
“Dad… you are so lovely. I can tell you love this torture by the moans that leave your throat.” I didn't respond still. My brain still hadn't let the drug through my system yet. I couldn't even say a certain name. His mouth lowered to my newly obtained erection. His mouth rounded the head and sucked harshly. I snapped my head from side to side in pure bliss. Not my head! His mouth swallowed the rest of my erection, swirling his tongue around my slit, while the rest of his mouth played with my base and whatnot. His teeth grazed my erection lovingly. Feeling that I'm ready, he pulled away. He braced himself on my stomach. I regained my sense of being enough to speak, but it was no use as he slammed himself onto my erection. “Dad!” he cried out in pain.
 
I couldn't stop myself. My head snapped back, and I nearly arched off the bed. “Vegeta!” I screamed out. It felt good. He stayed still, but a scowl lit his face.
 
I noticed that his eyes no longer held the love he had. He was angry with me. “You utter his name? Why? Dad, don't you love me?”
 
My mouth opened of its own accord. I was still convinced that it was Vegeta who was doing these lovely things to me. “I love you.” I uttered the words mindlessly, but he enjoyed it. He had adjusted to my grit and he started to move. Up and down he moved on my erection, occasionally squeezing his muscles on my head. I was in Heaven. “Vegeta…” I panted desperately. He scowled, but didn't stop. If anything, he started to move faster. “It feels so good…” at the time, I wasn't even aware it was my son doing this. All I knew was that it felt so damn good.
 
He slammed my dick into his ass so fast, unaware that I hadn't gripped his hips and started to move him on my own. The drug had worn off quite a bit, but my body still wouldn't listen to me. My head tossed and turned in bliss. “Oh, yes, dad! It's so good!” I should say that. My eyes widened as realization hit me. Gohan… I was fucking Gohan. It wasn't Vegeta! No. I was messing with God back then. I couldn't exactly do anything to halt Gohan's thrusts, nor could I stop my body from responding now. I could only hold on for the ride. “Dad!” His hips slammed down onto my erection, and I felt the coil begin to tighten in ready. No. Please don't let me cum, body. He smiled deeply. “Yes, dad. Oh, that's so good… this isn't what I thought it would feel like.” I whined as his muscles clamped lovingly around my erection, massaging it lightly, making me squirm. “It doesn't even hurt with you in me.” Boy, you are turning into a slut. My mouth snapped open with harsh moans of pleasure.
 
My body was starting to prepare to cum. My hips bounced off the bed, but I couldn't avoid the pleasure that ran through me. I slammed it as hard as I could, but I still didn't feel complete. It was almost there! Oh, the hell with it. “Vegeta!” I only needed to convince him that I was still under the drug's power. My back arched off the bed, the screams I had kept inside left, and my erection started to leak desperately. Trying to keep our training true to the word, I stayed in Super Saiyan mode, unable to drop out now if I tried. My ki was bursting through the roof. “Please!”
 
He cried out, his movements becoming frenzied. He slipped my erection into his ass, and played around with it like he were screwing me into him, this caused me to whimper. It was too good to keep doing this. “Ah, dad! I'm so close! Are you too, dad?” The screams quiet as I hear this. No more moans leave my mouth. I hold it in as he continues, moving until he feels the coil tighten. It is about to break, but nothing compares to the feeling it is causing me to go through. His muscles, as a small boy, are tight, but this is ridiculous. His muscles are almost completely tightening in ready. My head is spinning. I can't stop myself now. No… My own son! Suddenly, his head snapped back as a scream tore from his mouth. “DAD!!! I'M CUMMING!!!” His muscles finally fully tighten around my erection.
 
I can't help it. The move causes me to cum. I arch my back and scream. “VEGETA!!!” I will never scream your name, Gohan. Before I could stop him, his teeth bit into my flesh, drawing blood. He marked me. What he said was true. He marked me.
 
As the dream started to fade again, I realized that I was official his because of my stupidity. “Why did Gohan do that?” I asked my father with a curious look on my face. I placed a hand over my eyes and slightly wept. “Why did he rape me?” Confused, my father stares at me in wonder, but says nothing. “Why did he say I had to have surgery? He told us that, but in the chamber, he raped me and got my pregnant. However, the child died.”
 
“I see.” He looked down at the table. “That's normal.” Huh? I looked at him in wonder. Explain, father. “Dominant males can't sustain a child. Having it in your body only meant one thing, it would cause a disease.” A disease? Is that where the heart virus might have come from? No. No one had fucked me before I got it. “It can cause merely one disease. A disease that attacks the heart. It is called lyme.”
 
My mouth dropped open. “Lyme.” The word seems familiar, but where have I heard it? I might have read something about it when I was a child. Perhaps. “What does it do?”
 
“It causes you to have harsh breathing,” I got it, “and it has been known to cause death.” What? “It is like a heart virus.”
 
My eyes widened. “Like a heart virus,” I repeated. I must have gotten pregnant, that's why I got the heart virus. But the heart virus came before Cell, so what happened? Unless, on Yadrat, one of those nice people touched me. No. I think I know who it was. “Listen, father,” I told him harshly, “marry the King because you want to, don't threaten him. I love him as much as I love you, but not that way. You need to see through—“
 
“I don't love you that way, son.” Oh… you don't? I guess I jumped to conclusions. “I didn't blackmail him. I plan to ask him to marry me and if he says no… I will have to live with it.” Father…
 
I sighed, smiling. “Good luck then.” I left the room in a hurry. I think I know who mated me that gave me the kid in the first place. I think I know who is behind my having to go through the heart virus. It wasn't Brolli, Raditz, Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Nappa, King Vegeta, or father. It was one who I had trusted since the beginning, and he betrayed me. I ran into our bedroom. “You raped me!” Vegeta sat on our bed, breast-feeding our kid, but his eyes widened upon hearing this. He was about to speak when I gained the courage and slapped him, catching our child in my hands. “You raped me! That's why I got the heart virus in the first place.” My anger had grown since the first time he gave me up to Brolli. “I got pregnant because you raped me! You did it in my sleep!”
 
“'Geta…” I moaned in a dreamy state. I tossed my head in a different direction, but I could feel it building as that special spot was struck over and over again. I thought that I was merely fucking a dildo, but I wasn't aware that the thing was real. I was lost in my dream. “Please… not there…”
 
I growled low in my throat. “You always lied to me. Your idea of a fun night is to show up unannounced and think that once you rape me, you can get away with it! You jerk! I trusted you with my life!”
 
“Oh, Kakarrot,” he moaned in my ear, pushing against my clenching walls, “you are nothing like I had thought you would be.” Same to you, my prince. In the dreamy state, I moaned this desperately, lost in the pleasure of the moment. “Cum all over my face, you bastard.”
 
His eyes were wide and teary as he gazed into mine. “Kakarrot—“ he reached out for me.
 
I swallowed my distaste. “I'm done.” He gasped, making it to his feet just as I left out the door, leaving Vegeto on the bed. I stood at the doorway, glancing over at Vegeta with serious eyes. “I'm done, Vegeta. I keep trying to correct things, but this is something that I can't accept. I'm sorry, but you've gone too far.” His eyes close as he attempts to reach me before I leave, but he is too late, I'm already down the hall. “Goodbye!” I thought that happiness would come of our marriage, but as I dropped the ring on the floor by the King's door - alerting him outside - I realized that there was no happiness for me. It was always a dark desire for sexual touch. There was no absolution to anything!
 
Tears streamed down my face for the first time since my Grandpa died. I had a reason to shed them. Nothing hurt as much as this did right now. I held my body out in the rain and screamed to the thunder. Lightening touched down nearby, but I merely prayed it would land on me.
 
“I THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!” No one heard my screams over the thunder, but I continued to shout. I hate myself for believing all the lies I was, all the times that I trusted people. Everyone betrayed me! “I THOUGHT I WAS HAPPY!!! I BELIEVED THAT I WAS IN LOVE!!!” No. I had never thought I was in true love. I just thought the emotion was special. I was never in love with anyone, not even the one I claimed to love. “I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME BACK!!! IT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE!!!”
 
I stand in the rain, shouting as lightening strikes the ground, as thunder rolls in the air; yet I fear nothing. I am broken.
 
A hand is on my shoulder, making me snap my head in the owner's direction. Thinking it is Vegeta, I snarl. But, I am shocked by the sight of Brolli's sad, soaked face staring at me with compassion. “Brolli?”
 
He picks me up bridal style, and carries me back to the house. “I will not let you die, Kakarrotto. If no one else wants you, I do. I will take care of you.” I sigh.
 
I feel loved once more, but this is new. “Thank you,” I mutter.
 
He smiles. “Yes, Kakarrotto.”
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: Well, now you know what the heart virus was originally called. Well, now you also know why Gohan acted like a total ass. Are you guys happy? This one is almost finished, but I can still see couple more chapters to go. More like five or six, but I am getting there. I thought to add a little twist, so the whole thing with Vegeta will be explained later. Don't worry, there is a lemon between Brolli and Goku in the next chapter, but I don't like that couple as much as I like Goku x Vegeta. :drools: Oh, I love them.
 
Well, bye for now, but please, if you will, review.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions