Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Planet Vegeta: Final Rewrite ❯ Chapter Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty
By: LMK (LoveMeKags and Co. Productions)
Inspired and Dedicated to: Julesie, Zofo, and Little-Washu
 
 
“Speech”
“Thoughts”
“Dream / flashback speech”
“Dream / flashback thoughts”
/Telepathic speech/
Japanese lyrics
English lyrics
 
 
Warning: This chapter contains sexual content between two men (or Yaoi). If you are under 18+, please skip over fruity bits. If you are 18+, read at risk. Thank you.
 
To Reviewers: Thank you for all the wonderful reviews! I love you guys. You inspired me. Okay, now we've got Brolli and Goku action. I wrote a lemon with someone else and Goku besides “Torture Chamber's” Yamcha x Goku for a single instant. I let you know that it isn't a full lemon. Sorry. More sap and angst. Now you get to see what Goku's going through. Enjoy.
 
To Other Reviewers: Thank you for all your reviews!
 
To Flamers: If you have time and you want to say something bad and untrue about me, don't bother; my mom does that already. Just go find someone else to hassle.
 
If you have questions and whatnot about the story, go ahead and review. I will answer them within a week.
 
To Julesie: I hope you get better. This one is out to you. I know that you don't like Brolli x Goku pairing, but I just had to do it. But this one also has more sap, but the ending will make you like me all the more. How did the things go at the hospital?
 
To Zofo: Ah, your doujinshis are being worked on. Right now, I translated the names. I sent the rest to my friend. I need him to translate it to romanji. Once he has, it shouldn't be hard to read it. That depends as well if I remember how phrases go. But I am working at it. Be patient with me, please. Meanwhile, enjoy this chapter.
 
To Little-Washu: I'm so glad the confusion is over. So, you are confused? About what? PM me and let me know what you are confused about, I can answer all your questions. Thank you for being a hardcore fan all the way to the point where it's… a little freaky. Heh. :smiles: At least there's someone out there who likes my work. Thank you! Enjoy this serving of Brolli x Goku.
 
 
 
 
I woke to the sound of a teapot on the stove making that noise that said it was “ready.” I hadn't slept much, but when Brolli had been there, holding me through my sobs, I felt like someone cared. It was the first time. At least I didn't have sex with him again. The teapot entered the room, but I didn't look in his direction as he placed a cup beside me, on the nightstand. I didn't even reach for it. I didn't want to drink.
 
He frowned at me, hurt by this action. “You have to eat or drink something. You can't just wither away there.” I scowled at him. That's exactly what I want to do. I do realize that it would do no good, for he would shove it down my throat later on when my strength would start to wither as well, but I don't want to eat. “You have to at least drink something so you can start over.”
 
I turned over, facing away from him. I held my nose to the smell, but the taste of the smell entered my mouth. I held both sections, unable to leave for the bathroom. I wish I could. I had no strength left in my legs, however. “I feel sick.”
 
He sniffed the air, but I could tell he could sense it. “You must have a cold. I will make some soup, but you better eat it.” No. I don't want food. I want justice. I gave up my virginity to Vegeta without consent. I didn't know he took me. He lied to me. I got the heart virus due to him. Why else would I be upset? “Kakarrotto?” I didn't turn to him, merely grunted. “You need to understand, Vegeta didn't give you that virus.” Huh? “It was someone else. I would know because I was right outside the room when I heard it. That's what sparked my anger to give an outburst like that.” My eyes widened, but I didn't look at him still. His weight shifted off the bed. “I would know because… your prince was sleeping in a soundproof room more than fifty feet of you when it happened.”
 
My mouth was dry as he left the room, leaving the tea by the bed for me to drink. It wasn't Vegeta? I thought it was. He called me Kakarrot. Oh! My mouth dropped open on one name.
 
“Paragus,” I muttered.
 
That man had been next to me since I arrived and joined the search for the Legendary Super Saiyan. Vegeta had looked at me rather funny when he noticed I was there. But it was only after he left that I sensed Brolli's disagreement with what was going on. He frowned and scowled. His eyes were serious as he glared me down. My ki went out to show him hatred as well, but merely came off as confusion. When Kame-Sen'nin waltzed in with Oolong in his hold, waving the pig around Paragus, I broke the concentration. Later that night, I felt someone in my bed, but I thought - now - that it was Vegeta. However, afterwards - after touching me like no one else should've, the person left. He returned to his room only two or three doors down from mine. And then Brolli came in, attacking me in my blind spot.
 
“Brolli's right.” I sighed. “It had to be Paragus. His room was only a few doors away from ours.” I guess I treated Vegeta like shit for nothing.
 
Brolli came back in the room with a large platter. I nearly remarked I wasn't supposed to eat that much when my memory served its purpose. It had been a lie. My son had been blackmailed into doing all those horrid things. I sighed, taking the platter from his hands. I can't mellow in sorrow without a full stomach. Might as well eat. “Kakarrotto?”
 
I looked up at the sound of my oddly put name. “Hm?” Why does he insist on putting an “o” at the end of my name? “What is it?” I asked when I held the chopsticks a few inches from my face.
 
His face is a look of utter confusion. Between the promise I made him and other things, I had not lived up to it yet. Now that I think about it, he and I had a history together, when we were in the nursery. I just wish we had ended up going to Earth together. He wouldn't have experienced so much pain. He wouldn't have attacked me. Perhaps I would've married him instead of Vegeta. I nearly shook my head at the thought. No. Vegeta was pure power, and Brolli would never sum up to that. Even he knew it. Vegeta was everything to me. Power, pride, beauty, and love; all these combined made the perfect man for me. I needed one who had power and pride, but didn't abuse me like Chi-Chi. But, at the time, he did abuse me. But for different reasons. He treated me like shit because I was blind to his love. Now that I'm no longer oblivious, I just wish I could go back in time and save him the pain. Damn.
 
“Can I make love with you?” The words that left his mouth, they were totally new to me. He didn't sound the least bit horrid like he had in the past. Matter of fact, he sounded… hopeful. His voice was husky, yet it held a passion that only Vegeta had been able to conjure in the past. I smiled a little. Brolli… He looked confused as tears started to fall down my cheeks. “Did I say something wrong?”
 
I wiped my cheeks with a small smile still. I think I feel happy. “No. You didn't say anything wrong.” I shouldn't accept his question, but I want to just be loved for once in my life. Is that so wrong? If I ask for it, would it hurt anyone? No. Only me if I was crushed. I want to take that chance. I looked at him, hope in my dark eyes. “Yes.”
 
His eyes widened. Unable to believe my words, he decided to go along with that I jumped to the answer. “What about Vegeta?”
 
I frowned. What about him? If I go to him and apologize now, he will not forgive me. He forgave me too many times. I am jumping to conclusions all the time, that's why he didn't chase after me. No one but you. “You were always there for me when we got here. You never left my side when I needed comfort. I am sure.” My small hands cupped his face with sincerity. “I am truly sure.”
 
He didn't hesitate. His lips were crushed onto mine in the quickest of methods. His tongue licked at my lips demandingly, making sure to pry them open. As his warm tongue entered my mouth, I felt nothing but the thing sliding against my own. The battle of our tongues was harshly and demanding, but neither of us gave up. I slipped my own tongue past his lips and quickly won the battle. He didn't argue too much on that.
 
His hands trailed down my back, and he untied the obi that held my robe together. When he had gotten me out of the rain, he personally dried me off and dressed me, for I was so lost in betrayal that my body was still. My eyes had been emotionless, and I had the look of a broken man. Once the robe fell, it revealed me fully to him. He smiled. His hands held my arms as he pushed me back, laying my head against the many pillows on the bed. Oh, Brolli… I feel loved already. “You are beautiful.” I wish those words would come from someone's mouth, or I had, for a long time. His fingers trailed down my chest. “I will cherish your body, Kakarrotto.” Please do, Brolli.
 
I moaned as his tongue lapped at one of my nipples. His manner of touching me was gentle, nothing like the harsh manner that Piccolo had treated me to. His tongue was scorching hot as it ran over my perk nipple. I was cold. I had lost a lot of fluid to sickness earlier that morning due to stress. It had nothing to do with pregnancy, so I know Vegeta hadn't done something while I wasn't looking. His hands were warm as they held me close to him, nipping and torturing the little thing in his grip. “Brolli…” I gasped his name.
 
He smiled once more. “Yes, Kakarrotto?” he asked me with confidence. If only I could feel like you. I don't know what I want. I just know that I want it. “Does it feel good?” I couldn't stop myself from nodding. Why should I? I asked him to make love to me. I guess I deserve to feel the pleasure that comes with it. A frown comes to his face. “Do you want me to continue?”
 
Should it even be a question? I don't know. “Yes.”
 
His mouth descends lower, completely forgetting the other nipple that stood tall and proud on my chest. His lips locked around my newly erect member. My head snapped back in a harsh yelp. Warm. No, it's hot. It is even hotter than his tongue! Brolli… I grip his hair as his mouth makes short work of my erection. His teeth graze the tip as his lips close even more around it, pulling it, and sucking it. My head was swinging from side to side in utter enjoyment. He is a talented lover. I think I like him. I saw white behind my eyelids as my eyes rolled into the back of my head, my whole body arching towards his mouth as my cum coaxed the walls of his mouth.
 
He swallowed it. All in one gulp. He smirked. “Tasty.” I smiled warmly. I am wanted. “A little spicy with just the right amount of sugar.” Is that really what I taste like? I guess I will never know—Huh? He shoved one of his soaked fingers into my mouth, making me taste my own cum. It is spicy and a large amount of it tastes sweet, like sugar. He's right. “Good?”
 
“Yep.” I closed my eyes, laying myself back on the bed. A submissive male would always do this to show trust. I had read a lot since being on Planet Vegeta. “Make love to me, Brolli.”
 
He needed no reassurance as he gripped my hips, moving it so my back was in a bad position. His tongue punctured my ass, feeling the walls inside with the slightest look of enjoyment on his face. Oh, that feels so… good. My mouth hanged open, my tongue hanging out in a state of bliss, and my hands gripped the sheets just to stay sane. His tongue touched places that no one has ever touched before! It felt so good! My head seemed to have lost its train of thought, for I couldn't even let out coherent words.
 
He broke away from the inside of my ass with a smirk. “You are prepared.” I know I am, damn you. Put yourself in me right now. He placed me back on the bed, making sure that I was comfortable for the ride. He placed the tip of his dick against my entrance, but refused to enter, and instead played with the outside of it. My eyes closed, a blush staining my cheeks. I want it in me now! He smirked as he realized I was bucking off the bed in need. “Tell me what you want, Kakarrotto. I will not move until you do.”
 
No. Don't torture me. I will not say that horrible thing. I am not one who likes to talk dirty. I am still the innocent man I was before, and I don't intend to change. No way. But, I want it. There is no changing the truth. I want him. “I want you in me now!”
 
No more words were spoken as he shoved the whole thing in me. I arched my back, my muscles squeezing him lovingly, and my hands attempted to cover my mouth to hide the lovely sensations that passed through me. Oh, how I had prayed for this day. His hands gripped my hips as he started a steady pace.
 
Having his dick within me, the thick length I had been so afraid of before, it no longer felt like a strange sensation. The feeling was mind-blowing. It filled me up to the brim, and it just kept pushing against the walls that wanted to push him out, yet at the same time, they wanted him to go in further, to caress my prostate lovingly. To say it felt good did no justice to how it truly felt. It felt… wonderful! No feeling had felt this good before, not even making love with Vegeta.
 
My hands gripped the sheets as he pushed against my restraints, tearing down the walls I had kept for so long. Tears spilled down my cheeks as all the pain finally caught up with me. He was oblivious, but I didn't mind. He was erasing it for me. One of my hands managed to wrap around his neck, while the other held his back harshly, drawing streaks of red down his back, and my eyes closed. Take it away…
 
I can hear music playing in my head.
 
Kimi no yokogao wo somete
Yuuyake ga nijinde yuku
Sora yo adeyaka na iro wo
Kesanaide
 
Toki to tomo ni nani mo ka mo
Utsurotte kawaru n da ne
Kimi mo “jaa…” to te wo futte
Arukidasu
 
Demo kawaranu mono ga aru
Kotoba ni wa dasenai mama
Kokoro ni afureru omoi
 
Setsuna yo, saa
Yasashii kaze ni nare ima sugu
Nagarete yuke
Utsumuku kimi no kata tsutsumu you ni
Ore wa itsumo kimi wo mitsumete'ru
Tatoe
Tooi basho ni ite mo
 
Moshimo umarekawatte mo
Ore wa ore ni umareyou
Soshite kimi wo mitsukeru yo
Mou ichido
 
Katachi aru mono subete ni
Kagiri ga aru to shita tte
Iroasenu mono wa aru to
Tsutaetai
 
Tada chikaku ni kimi ga ita
Sore dake de aruketa n da
Donna ni kewashii michi mo
 
Sabishisa yo, saa
Mugen no kaze ni nare koko kara
Nagareteyuke
Hitori aruku kimi no senaka oshite
Mienu ai de kimi wo tasuketai
Itsuka futatabi aeru made
 
Ima kawaranu mono wa tada
Kotoba ni wa naranakatta
Kagayaki-tsudzukeru omoi
 
Setsunasa yo, saa
Yasashii kaze ni nare ima sugu
Nagarete yuke
Utsumuku kimi no kata tsutsumu you ni
Ore wa itsumo kimi wo mitsumete'ru
Tatoe
Tooi basho ni ite mo
 
Where have I heard that song from? What does “eternal wind” have to do with this moment? Why am I remember this? Is that song—Does it have something to do with my lost past?
 
“Correct.” Huh? That was Kakarrot's voice. I haven't heard from him in a long time. “This is the song that Vegeta sang to you when you had your heart virus. He tore away from the others and sang it to you while your wife was asleep. Yamcha had fallen asleep as well.” I see. So he sang to me. Why? “He loved you.” In my mind, I was in darkness, staring at the stairs that led to someplace I couldn't see. Where am I? “In your mind.” How did I get here? “I called you here to talk.” What else is there to talk about? Kakarrot appeared before me, his face expressionless. He took the form of my 4th transformation. Huh? I backed up in shock. “You love Vegeta, but so do I. It is time that I once again got the chance to mate him.” Again? “I can always lock you up, Goku.”
 
I backed away again, shocked. You wouldn't. “Vegeta would kill himself.”
 
He frowned. “What is a little suicide to freedom?” What? But he's our mate. Don't you see that? “I do. But I also see nothing but darkness in here.”
 
“Freedom?” I screamed highly, a little more than I should have. “I wished forever for freedom! I prayed that I would have a perfect life with the one I loved, but God hates me. His own Heaven no Tenshi!” Kakarrot looked like he had seen a ghost. His eyes were wide with shock, while his face was an utter look of terror. “I have heard enough shit from everyone else. I won't hear anymore. You want to lock me away? Just delete me.”
 
His eyes widened in shock. The expressionless face now became one of worry. But he said nothing. He was speechless.
 
“If you are going to lock me away,” my head dropped low, hiding my eyes behind my bangs, but tears streamed down my face, “don't bother… just delete me altogether.” My eyes were emotional, the look of utter distress. My hands cover my face as I sobbed lightly. “I can't take the pain anymore, Kakarrot. I thought I could. But I can't.”
 
He couldn't stand it anymore. His arms wrapped around my form, embracing me in his warmth. They are comforting me. That's what his arms are doing. Kakarrot? “You are a shadow, Goku. A mere mask that was meant to gain those Earthlings trust. But over time, you gained a soul and a heart. You love Vegeta. If you go, who will take your place?” You will. I can't stand the pain anymore. It hurts too much. My heart aches. “But you have dealt with that before, remember?” He pulled out a handkerchief and dried my tears. “You are too used to relying on me to take the pain and give you the anger you desire. But when you yelled at me, I left. I had hoped my absence would make you stronger, but it didn't.” His hands were on my shoulders, shaking me a little. “You became human at heart when you were created. You started to gain a heart when your Grandpa was stomped on by me. You are a loving, caring person. You give 150% each day, and that alone is inspiration to Vegeta.” Kakarrot… you are just staying that to cheer me up. “Is it working?”
 
I looked up at him, a small smile grazing my features. I felt his lips upon mine for but an instant. But as soon as his hands left my cheeks and he was walking away, I realized he'd just kissed me. “Kakarrot?”
 
He turned to me and smiled widely, that alone was so un-Saiyan like. What happened to him? “Maybe I too have a heart, Goku.” I watched as he left, and darkness crept out again. He has a heart? I never knew… you cared, Kakarrot.
 
I woke up a few minutes later, but Brolli was no longer there. He had left hours ago. The bed was cold with sweat and cum, and it reeked. I just wanted to throw up. I made a terrible mistake. I shouldn't have confided in Brolli. He used me. I picked myself up, sitting the thick mess I had started. I could smell him all over me. I could also feel his cum lodged deep in my ass, all the way near my womb. I will pay for my mistake. But, first, I have to correct another mistake.
 
My hands covered my face as tears started to slip out. No. Please, not now. My golden locks - being in Super Saiyan due to something I couldn't remember - were stuck to my forehead. I wish I could remove all the pain that is in my heart. I wish we hadn't come here. It is just like diving into darkness.
 
I got up, not even giving a fuck towards the tears that kept falling. I did the best I could to dress, not even bothering to wash his scent off me. I will listen to Vegeta's yelling. I don't care anymore. I need to be strong. I need to survive. I tied my gis and walked out the door, just writing a small note of goodbye to Brolli. If he even returned to read it was another detail altogether.
 
I walked into the palace with my head hung low. I shouldn't come here, but I must see him.
 
“Kakarrot,” King Vegeta gasped in shock. I passed him without returning his remark with a reply.
 
As I passed Raditz, his face was a look of complete shock. “Brother?” he reached out for me, but I kept moving. His hand fell to his side with a sigh.
 
Gohan looked my way, shocked. “Father?” he gasped. He attempted to say something, but I passed him before the words were uttered as well. I don't want to see you now, Gohan.
 
I walked straight up to Vegeta's room, which was once both of ours. I knocked on the door once, twice, and finally a third time. He uttered some incoherent word, but did not answer the door. I gripped the knock and turned it, entering the room. It was dark. He splayed on his stomach, a pillow to his face. He was a look of utter depression. I walked towards the bed, and as I sat, my weight shifted the mattress. “I came, Vegeta. I came back.” His eyes opened, and as he gazed at me, I saw shock. It soon became a look of happiness as the realization settled in his brain. I had returned to him. His arms wrapped around my neck as happiness overtook his brain. “Yes, my love. I am back for you.”
 
He pulled away from me with a look of confusion. “What do you mean by that? Back for me? That doesn't make sense.”
 
I frowned. I placed a hand on his cheek, narrow eyes staring down at him. “If we stay here, the pain in my heart will only grow. We have to leave the source of my pain.” His eyes are wide in shock. I had never spoke to him about anything that led to this before. “I want to leave for Earth.”
 
His hands furrowed in my gis as he pulled me close to him. “No! This was your birthday present to me! I am happy, so why can't you be!? Kakarrot, what is stopping you!?”
 
I sighed. “You are.” His outburst is frozen as he stares in utter speechlessness, unable to find any words to counter this. “You always want to make me happy, to push aside the pain that all the others are causing me… but you can't. Only moving away from the source will make it better.”
 
“You mean to run away from it!?” he shouted. “Just because something isn't going right, Kakarrot, doesn't mean we run away!” His hands fisted my gis and pulled me so that our noses were almost touching. “I will not run just because you are going to be a pussy about everything! What do you think you are? I am the one with a kid here in the room. You think you are so special. I keep forcing myself to repeat the words that make me seem so weak to everyone. The words I love you don't work anymore. They used to make you smile. Though they are true, you ignore it.” Vegeta… I can't take it. You don't understand. “If you are going to run, just let me go. I tire of doing everything just to make you happy, yet you push me aside. I tire of—“ he froze as he smelt me. Oh no. I forgot to clean up.
 
“You tire of what?” I tried to distract him.
 
The scent was thick in the air. His nose picked it up easily. “You smell like Brolli.”
 
I frowned. “He did help me. He took me out of the rain and took care of me.” I looked away. “We did sleep in the same bed.”
 
“No.” He sniffed closer to my stomach. “His scent leads to even down here.” He sniffed more, and I grew worried. What if he finds out that I slept with Brolli? He'll yell at me. His eyes snapped wide as he pulled away, slapping me across the cheek as hard as he could. I landed on my side nearly five feet from the bed, wallowing in agony at the pain in my cheek. “You slept with him! I can smell him in you! His seed is in your womb!” He scowled darkly. “You're a pregnant whore! You were so upset with me that you had to go and pick that bastard to fuck with!”
 
I started to see darkness behind my eyes. “It's not what you think. I made a terrible mistake, Vegeta.” I got to my feet before him, not even moving to touch him, for I have done enough damage. “I shouldn't have judged you. Paragus is the one who raped me. He is the one who caused my heart virus.” His eyes are wide with shock. “I was so pained by everything going on, I just wanted to have someone to hold me. I made a mistake. I allowed Brolli to fuck me.” I held my face in my hands and sobbed. “It will never happen again! I swear! I made a mistake, Vegeta! I didn't mean to betray you!” I dropped to my knees, holding his lower half close to me, as if to meld with his body. I know that he is upset, and the smell of Brolli just makes it worse. “I am a whore. But from now on, I'm your little whore, Vegeta. Forgive me.”
 
His face is slack, but I can tell that I got through to him. His eyes narrow, but he says nothing, afraid that I will disappear. “I'm sorry.” He can't forgive me… I knew he had forgiven me too much. His hand is soothing through my hair lovingly, gently. Vegeta? “We can't leave the present you've given me… but we can fix everything.” How? “I love you.”
 
I sat there for the longest while, shocked. His eyes gazed down at me, waiting for my answer. I finally smiled deeply. “I love you too, Vegeta.”
 
His eyes brightened with fascination. “I love when you smile, Kakarrot. That's what I always want to see, for the rest of my life.”
 
I say nothing, and I slip into unconsciousness, too tired to even think about what he said. I love him. I hope you are still there when I wake again, Vegeta.
 
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
 
 
English Song Lyrics: It is the song called Mugen no Kaze (Eternal Wind) for the anime Ayashi no Ceres, which is sung by GeSANG, with lyrics by Yuriko Mori and composition by Ryou Sakai. Here are the English lyrics for it.
 
The light of the sunset spreads
Coloring your profile
Oh sky, don't lose
Those enchanting colors
 
I guess everything fades
And changes with time
You to, will wave “bye”
As you walk on
 
But there are some things that don't ever change
That can't ever be put into words
The feelings that fill your heart
 
Pain, come now
Become an eternal wind
Keep blowing
To wrap around your stooped-over shoulders
I am always watching you
Even if
You're in a far off place
 
If we are reborn
I will be born as myself
Then I will find you
Once again…
 
Even though all things that have a shape
Have limits
I want to tell you that there are some things
That never fade
 
Just because you were nearby
That alone enabled me
To walk even this steep a road
 
Loneliness, come now
Become an eternal wind, from now on
Keep blowing
Pushing at your back as you walk alone
I want to save you with love unseen
Until we meet again someday
 
Now, unchanging things are nothing but
Continually glittering emotions
That have gone unspoken
 
Pain, come now
Become an eternal wind
Keep blowing
To wrap around your stooped-over shoulders
I am always watching you
Even if
You are in a far off place
 
 
Author's Note: Well, I am trying to make this one end soon, but it might not. We still have a little more to go. How did you like this chapter? I tried to make the lemon good, but I failed. The song was clearly perfect for this. Vegeta's eternal wind is Goku. Aw :fan girls all drool: Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. I actually sat down and wondered if anyone would like it.
 
I finally did it! Brolli x Goku! Good for me. You can call this one part of the interlude as well. Well, thank you for the last reviews you've given.
 
Love,
LoveMeKags and Co. Productions