Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Red Saiyan and the Mystic Warrior ❯ Chapter 2: Orange Star ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The Red Saiyan and the Mystic Warrior
By:Tuxedo Gohan

Chapter 2: Orange Star

Gohan got up early in the morning and got dressed for his first day as a senior in Orange Star High. He was down to eat the breakfast that his stepmother NiChan made.

"Mmmm this is good mom", said Gohan as he ate breakfast with his family at 6:00pm. Then after about 30 minutes of quick training and a quick bath, he changed into his clothes and flew off to school. He changed into his Saiyaman costume along the way to keep from being seen.

After about 30 minutes of flying he spotted Agra in her copter. He went toward her, and she felt his ki and recognized him.

"Hey Gohan, come inside", said Agra as Gohan entered the copter and took his seat. He touhed his watch and went back to the same old Gohan.

"So Agra, ready to have your first day at Orange Star?", asked Gohan to her.

"I don't know I really don't know anybody there", replied the girl in a shy voice.

"You'll know me Agra and in time you will make new friends", spoke Gohan, trying to comfort her. Agra was still a little apprehensive, but not as much as before.

"Thank you, Gohan", stated Agra kind of shyly. The rest of the ride was silent as they landed at Orange Star. Both got out and she was walking slowly and cautiously throughout the school. Guys were looking at her, she was a pretty girl, after all.

"Hey, Baby wanna go with me friday night", said Sharpner as he landed an arm around her. Agra, with one reflex, sent the blondie through the wall. Then they run into Gohan's ex girlfriend, Videl.

"So, Gohan got yourself a girlfriend, huh, well why didn't you tell me?", asked Videl in a spiteful voice. Agra could easily crush her, but she was told not to fight humans by her parents. She walked away to avoid confrontation.

'She's so shy, how come', thought Gohan as she walked away to her senior homeroom. Then both Videl and Gohan walked into the class Agra entered and sat down. The rest of the day went without incident.

Meanwhile going home.

"Hey Agra, wanna study together afterwhile", asked Gohan as they neared the door to the machine.

'Should I let him come with me, or just say no. He is really cute and WHAT AM I THINKING, I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE, CAN I?', thought Agra as she pondered on the question.

"Maybe some other time, Gohan, I just wanna go home.", answered Agra as they entered the copter. Gohan just entered the copter with her and they took off.

'Someday, Gohan I will have you back', thought Videl as the copter flew off. 'That bitch Agra will have it coming to her when I do', she added. Most girls at Orange Star would give there right arm to be near Gohan, and it was no different with Videl except for one thing, she did have him and lost him.

In the copter

"Agra why did you run away from Videl, she wouldn't have hurt you?", asked Gohan as they went closer to the son home.

"I don't know, when I looked at her I had the urge to hurt her, and I was told not to fight humans, so I ran.", answered Agra.

"Then why did you send Sharpner through the wall?", questioned Gohan rather candidly.

"Because he tried to hit on me, Gohan", replied Agra nervously. She had feelings for Gohan and she did not want to show them too quickly, unless she was sure that he had those same feelings for her. Then they landed at the front of Gohan's home and he got off.

"See you tomorrow, the same time Gohan?", she asked loudly, over the whirling blade.

"Okay Agra", answered Gohan as he walked off. She smiled and found herself staring at his butt.

'Oh what a tight butt, DAMN I'M BECOMING A HENTAI', thought Agra slapping her forehead at the last part. Then she took off to her parents house in the copter.

Gohan walked to his house and was greeted by his mother NiChan's embrace. The Son Family entered the house and the phone rang.

'Hmm I wonder who it will be', thought NiChan as she picked up the phone. The voice on the other end spoke.

"Hi, Kyla", stated NiChan with a big grin and a nice yell.

"Hi, NiChan", responded Kyla on the other end. The other Sons went outside to train while she spoke, assuring them that she will be out there in a minute.

"How's the family doing?", asked NiChan.

"Just fine, eventhough every time I ask her about Gohan she blushes like a red tomato", replied Kyla rather cheeky.

"Mother", said Agra from the other end wearing the blush. Then they continued there phone conversation.

"We have to set those two up, don't we Kyla", stated NiChan with a big devilish smile.

"Yes, we do, yes we do, and have Vegeta's mate Bulma help us", reciprocated Kyla with an equally devilish grin. Then they talked further about unimportant matters.

Meanwhile, at the Cave of the Evil Scrolls

"Hmm, oh yes these must be it", said Darklon to himself as he looked upon the ancient spells. His exploits have not gone unnoticed, however.

"Hey, Shinibito the Supreme Kai, have a look at this", shouted North Kai as he looked upon Darklon and the cave.

"Oh my, if Darklon releases those Kais it will be worse than Majin Buu was", replied Shinibito. The combination of Kibito and Shin looked on at the evil sorcerer as he marveled at the scrolls.

"Should I warn them?", asked North Kai to him.

"No I will", replied Shinibito as he teleported to the Earth Realm from his planet at the Other World, on the side of Heaven.

What did you think. Am I too slow with the action. Please Review this.