Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Return of the Androids ❯ Cavern's Deep ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 2;
CAVERN'S DEEP

THE boys wouldnt take no for an answer
"Dad,we can fight."
"No,son.Have you listened to what he said?Do you have an idea how powerful these people are?"
But Gohan had already pounced on Vegeta,knocking him back into the sand-floor.
"Whats that about sai-jins and their guard?"Mocked Dr.Myuu as he pushed a button repeatadly,triggering a big slab of rock to drop down from the ceiling,sealing himself in.Vegeta kicked Gohan off,as the two boys jumped on cell,who teleported(instant Translocation) behind Vegeta and kicked him into Gohan,and they both fell on top of Trunks and Goten.As they lay in a heap,a silvery cloud leapt from Gohan's body.It formed into the shape of Cell,and followed Cell3 out of the cave,in which they went to wreak unimaginable havoc on Earth.Meanwhile,high up above the Earth,Dende and Mr.Popo stood watching the action below
"Mr.Popo,what do you make of it?"
"Its bad.But we always come through.Think nothing of it........right now,anyway.Come on,lets see how the group is doing!"
The two walked to the interior of the building,and opened the door to the Hyperbolic time chamber.Inside,Yamcha and Krillian were training together,Tien and Chaou Zu.Piccolo,far away deep inside the room,was training alone.He had been in for 10 days.Tien and Chaou Zu 7,and Yamcha and Krillin,5.Their power had increased so much even Goku was amazed when he last visited.
"Hey,you guys!",Mr.Popo shouted,"The Earth,once again,is in danger.Sit,while we tell you the story......"
Down below,the sai-jins stood up.Vegeta noticed Gohan and powered up
"Its okay!Its gone......"Vegeta looked.The glow had dissapeared.
"It wasnt nice at all.I felt caged and improsined in my own mind,"Gohan explained
"Lets wake the boys....wheres your father?"
Gohan gasped,and had the flashback
"What?"
"He's dead.........I couldnt control myself........"
"Its okay!"Vegeta soothed,"Your not to blame.And kakaroto wont go down without a fight.Wipe those tears.Were going inside."
The boys now awake,all 4 stood up and Vegeta moved forward.He used the Bakurikamah attack,and blasted the door.
"You didnt think I was that foolish!"a cold voice shouted from inside.Vegeta didnt bother.
"Lets go."
"Where?"Goten said
"To see dende.Atop the tower.We can get some senzu beans on the way,too."
Meanwhile,up the tower,the guardian of the Earth watched intently as Mr.Popo told the story that Dr.Myuu told Vegeta,and more.
"So,"Piccolo said,"We got Cell3,Spirit Cell,Dr.Myuu and 5 androids to deal with?"
"Yes"Nodded Mr.Popo.
"What about Dr.Gero?"Krilling asked
"Good question,"Mr.Popo said."Do you remember that Dr.Gero turend himself into an Android?I think he is in the "Steamer" I told you about."
"So,make that 6 androids."Tien said.They had been there 2 hours in Hyperbolic time,and were ready to leave when the door burst open and the sai-jins came in;Gohan,Goten,Trunks and Vegeta.
"We have got some news,"Vegeta said
"We know,"Mr.Popo said."I just told them all.I am no mere Genie after all."
Quickly.Krillin,Choa-Zu,Yamcha,go to face Cell and buy some time,while the rest of us train.Without objecting,all 3 flew off.
"I've got the Senzu beans.And.......some others.