Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Uninvited ❯ Ignorance should be Bliss ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ignorance Should Be Bliss

Hey all. Yes, I finally updated! I'm so happy you guys love my story and urge me to update. But let me inform you about me. I am a full time college student with a full time job. Those two things are priority number one. Also, when I write I prefer to take my time and make sure I like it before I post anything. I would much rather give slow updates that are good than give fast ones that are garbage. I hope you all understand. But as of right now I have a two week semester break. I will try my best to get more out but at the same time, I have three stories including this one. But for sure you can expect another chapter from me well before the new year.

Discalimer: My parents said they will buy me Dragonball/ Z/GT, as well as, the publishing rights to Alanis Morrisette's "Uninvited" and *Nsync's "Just the Two of Us". But then again, they are habitual liars.

"…" is spoken; *…* is thoughts; **** is telepathic conversation; #### is flashbacks; ><><>< is the song

Bra flew home at a relatively slow pace as she replayed the last five hours in her head. She was still able to feel Goten all around her although she was about 20 miles away from his house.

*This can't be real!!! Me and Goten? Forever?!? No way. No fucking way!!! I mean yeah, he's a good lay and all but really Kami, Goten? He's my brother's best friend, my best friend's uncle! I'm bonded to cute, sweet, dopey Goten. Kami, that's not even my type!!!*

The Saiyajin princess' eyes began to cloud over with tears and she slowed her flight down even more. When her view was totally obstructed she stopped in mid-air and sobbed,

"This can't be happening to me! It was just a stupid bet." She began crying so hard that she forgot she was floating and lowered her ki so much that she wasn't able to support herself in the air. She fell to the ground into a shallow part of the forest.

Goten was at his parents' house helping ChiChi take the laundry off the line. Growled as he heard bits and pieces of Bra's thoughts.

*Hey! I didn't want this neither. You're twelve years younger than me for Kami's sake!*

The man was so engulfed in his and Bra's thoughts that he didn't hear his mother screaming at him,

"Goten, my sheets!?!" The man looked over at his mother and said slightly agitated,

"What mom?"

"That's my sheet you're shredding there! What's wrong with you? You've seemed so distant since you came over." Goten looked down at the ragged sheet and sighed.

"Sorry mom, I'll buy you a new set of sheets. I'm just a little stressed." ChiChi smiled and said,

"That's okay, it was old anyway. Let me guess, women trouble, again." Goten's eyes nearly bulged out of his head at his mother's remark.

*You don't know half of it mom. Let's try woman trouble.*

ChiChi sat the basket of clothes she was holding down and asked,

"So what is it this time son? Some woman is claiming to be pregnant by you, again? One of Trunks groupies tried to use you, again? You know you wouldn't have these problems if you would just settle down with one woman." Goten looked at his mother and thought,

*That's the problem!!! I unintentionally settled down to one woman!*

The man looked up at the sky and fought the emotional turmoil he was feeling from his unwilling mate. He looked down at his mother's soft brown eyes and thought,

*I could tell mom. Yeah, she's going to freak out at first, but she'll keep it between me, her, and Bra. She could also give us some advice on what to do. And Dende' knows I need some major help right know.*

Goten looked at his mother and began in a soft tone,

"Mom, I made a terrible mistake and I really need some help to fix it, if it is possible to fix." ChiChi studied her second child's face and saw pure desperation.

*Kami, what could have done that got him so upset!!! *

As ChiChi said her silent prayer, she asked,

"Honey, what kind of mistake could be so bad that it can't be fixed?" The youngest Son male was about to explain when he abruptly felt a dull pain in the pit of he stomach.

*Something's wrong with her!*

He looked at ChiChi and said in a panicked voice,

"Mom, I gotta go!," then flew off towards West Capital City.

___________________________

He flew as fast as he could without going super. He didn't want to alert anyone, fearing that it would lead to questions he couldn't answer without them finding out about him and Bra. But at the same time he felt as though he couldn't get to her fast enough. Goten stopped over the west edge of the forest and began his search. He couldn't feel her power level but somehow he knew she was here. As he scoured the area, Goten shouted,

"Bra, can you hear me?" He waited a few moments to see if he could hear anything that would sound like her but the forest was completely quiet.*Dende, please give me something to know she hear!*

Suddenly, the setting sun hit a rocky knoll and a patch of turquoise hair was highlighted. Goten quickly flew down to the area and located an unconscious Bra at the bottom of the hilly area. He carefully picked her up and sighed with relief.*She's hurt but it's nothing fifteen minute in the regen tank can't fix. I'm just happy I found her.*

Goten slowly took of with Bra in his arms. He had never felt so afraid in his life and he hated her, as well as, himself because of this. He knew all too well it was the bond in effect.

*I got to find out how to break this damned bond shit before I go crazy!*

Although Bra was unconscious, she heard the man's comment clearly. She thought,

*My sentiments exactly.*__________________________________

Pan sat in the plush leather seat on Trunks' private jet and closed her eyes, hoping to get a moment's rest. The shopping trip was a grueling event with trying on several dresses and countless pairs of shoes. Not to mention choosing from the myriad of exquisite jewelry Trunks insisted she get to accessorize the beautiful dress. But all of this was minuscule in comparison to what was on her mind.

*After all these years, I finally know how he feels about me. He bonding to me!!! Me!!! Little Pan-chan!!! Thank you so much Kami!!! I thought my prayers and wishes were going unheard for so long.*

Trunks watched Pan snuggle into the seat as he talked on the plane's phone to Sora.

"No, Sora, I can't hang out with you tonight. I promised some associates that I would attend a function." On the other end of the line, Sora whined,

"But can't I go?"

"Sorry, it's more of a family thing. My sister, parents, and best friends will be there." Trunks thought to himself,

*And the woman I've loved for so long.*

He thought about breaking it off with the frivolous model right then over the phone but decided to do so in person.

*She is owed that much.*

As Sora went on and on pretty much about nothing, Trunks smiled as he noticed a light pink hue appear across the bridge of Pan's nose. He didn't hear the woman on the phone anymore as he though about his best friend before him.

*She's so beautiful, always has been. And tonight I'm going to tell her how much I've felt about her for so many years now. Knowing she feels the same makes my life seem brand new. Son Pan, you will be mine, no matter what our families think.*

<><><><><><><>

See, I was thinking

Then it clicked one day

That no one else

Has ever made me feel this way <><><><><><><>

_______________ _______________________

An infuriated Gohan walked back and forth in his daughter's bedroom. He could still smell Trunks' cologne lingering on Pan's bed where he had laid earlier that day. He walked over to the bed and snatched off the sheets.

*I'm going to kill him or trap her in this house before this shit gets out of hand!*

The man looked at the peach colored paper taped on the bedroom door with his only child's frilly handwriting adorning it in turquoise ink; the two colors making a feminine version of his father's trademark colors; her colors.

--------------------

Daddy,

Trunks has whisked me away on the ultimate shopping spree. Can you guess where? Paris!!! We're going to find this 'perfect outfit' he's so bent on finding for me. Go ahead to the dinner without me. I'll see you and mom there.

Oh yeah, trunks and I have figured out a way to attend both mom's dinner and the theater opening. See, I'm prioritizing!!! Isn't that cool?

Love you,

Panny----------------------

"Yeah, real cool Pan. You're doing who knows what in a completely different country with a womanizing, self righteous ass who's twelve years older than you!" Gohan frowned as he read the letter for the ninth time in a half hour, each time getting angrier. He looked over at the pictures on her mantle and frowned. He had never realized almost all of the picture on it had Trunks in them. Trunks holding Pan and Bra on his shoulder. Trunks in an eating contest with Goten. Trunks and Vegeta with the same stoic expression on their face.

*How come I never realized this!!! She's obsessed with the man! Yeah, she's had a crush on him, but this is more than that! It has been for almost three years. *

The legendary Saiyajin grabbed the only picture of Trunks by himself, which happened to be the largest, and yelled,

"You bastard!!! You don't take a friend to Paris for one fucking outfit!!! What are you doing and what have you been doing with my daughter!!!", all the time wishing the picture was the real thing so he could pull out his lavender hair out strand by strand.

Pan and Trunks tensed up at the same time. Both felt Gohan's ki flare up then dissipate. Pan also heard her father's outburst and prayed he didn't hear any of her thoughts.

*Oh man! What am I going to do about daddy? He's going to kill Trunks if he finds out about us building a bond.*

She looked over at the object of affection and saw he'd turn a pasty gray. He held the, now crushed, phone in his hand as he looked straight ahead. Pan went ant sat next to him and said,

"You know you don't have to go to my mom's dinner. I could just meet you later at the theater." Trunks looked at Pan's reassuring face and felt the color come back. He also felt a primal flame ignited within him and smirked.

*Gohan, I don't care how angry you are. Your little girl is my angel. You're going to have to kill me to keep me away from her.*

He said in a soft but firm voice,

"No, I'm going. And the best thing is, I'm going with my favorite girl. Nothing can stop that." Pan's smile widened as she heard him call her his 'favorite girl'.

*I haven't heard that in a long time. Since, I was sixteen to be exact. I used to think he said that just to get me to do what he wanted. But now, I know that phrase has always meant so much more.*

She blushed and said in a small squeak,

"Okay!"<><><><><><><>

Next time I saw you girl

I knew I'd have to try

To tell you everything

That I've been feeling deep inside

So listen girl cause what

I say is from my heart

So if you're ready

<><><><><><><>__________ _________________

Goten landed in the Briefs backyard with Bra in tow, Much to the man's dismay, his father and Vegeta were less than fifty feet away from him. Vegeta immediately noticed his daughter's limp form and pulled her out of Goten's arms, all the while silently demanding an explanation with his angry eyes.

"We were sparring and I guess I hit her too hard because she passed out. I think she needs the regeneration tank. I'll take her down." Goten gently lifted the woman from Vegeta's arms and headed in the house.

*Dende' please tell me they bought that! At least now the only thing I'll get from Vegeta is a long, extremely hard kick in the ass. But hey, it beats being dead!*

Once Goten reached the private medical area, made specifically for the Saiyajins by Bulma, he sat the young woman in the tank. He then secured the air mask and monitors on her, being careful not to touch her to intimately. He set the tank for twenty minutes and watched the blue liquid begin to fill the cistern and sighed as Bra began to float in the healing fluid.

He watched her and noticed how peaceful she looked. He could feel it too. He slightly smiled as he noticed how much she looked like an exotic goddess with her long hair floating gracefully around her face. He touched the viewing glass and said,

"I really am sorry for this. I should've known better."

"Damn right you should've!" Goten spun around and saw Vegeta and Goku standing behind him. Vegeta walked up to the tank and looked at his daughter. He then turned to Goten and growled,

"Why was my daughter sparring with you? She doesn't fight." Goten gulped as he looked down at the older, much more powerful man. His voice quivered as he said,

"But she does practice martial arts. She said she wanted to learn some new sparring techniques. She didn't come to you because it was supposed to be a surprise." The Saiyajin prince stared at the man and asked in a low, menacing voice,

"Why didn't she go to your niece?" Goten felt like he was about to pass out as his mind screamed,

*I can't think!!! Oh no!*

He then heard Bra say clairvoyantly,

*****************

"Tell him I couldn't find her! Jeez!" Goten blurted out,

******************

"I think she said she couldn't find her?" Vegeta looked at the man and said,

"Gravity room, now!", then walked out the room. Goten acted as though he was upset but in actuality, he could've hugged the man. Vegeta bought his lies.

As Goten slowly walked out of the room, Goku said,

"Funny, I could never spar in the house. I wonder how you and Bra faired." Goten slowly turned and looked at his father. He tried to speak but everything came out a dry whisper. Goku smiled his typical trademark smile but his eyes said a different story.

"And in the bedroom. You guys must really have a new technique although me and your mom call it sex." Suddenly, Goten couldn't breath and his mind kept screaming,

*I'm about to die!!!*

Goku watched his son turn deathly pale and knew he'd temporarily stopped breathing. He walked over to the man and said,

"Stop worrying. Do you actually think I'd tell Vegeta? That'll mean I'll have to kill him to save you." The demi- Saiyajin let out a breath as he thanked his father through facial expressions. He turned to leave again and Goku said,

"It's not like you bonded with her. Now if you did, which you didn't because you're not that dumb, Vegeta wouldn't kill you. He'd just make everyday of your life a living hell," Goku chuckled and continued, " but you don't have anything to worry about because you didn't bite her and she didn't bite you. Right son?"

Goten knew he had gone pale again as he answered,

"Um, yeah, right." Goku laughed and said,

"Goten, don't let him see the mark. It'll make both of your lives easier for now. Don't worry, no one else will know about this if you two keep you actions in check until you're ready to let everyone know." Goku then transported home.

<><><><><><><>

Must be strangely exciting

To watch shepherd meet shepherd

<><><><><><><>

Okay, now what did you think? I know I haven't met up to my challenge yet. But it's coming!!! F.Y.I. I'm thinking of removing my stories from FF.net. No!!! I don't have anything against the site, I actually like it a lot. I'm thinking about just posting on my upcoming website. Well, anyways, review dammit, REVIEW!!! PEACE!!! NaCoBe