Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Uninvited ❯ Denial is the First Step ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Denial is the first step

Hey y'all!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I have over 100 reviews on this story! I'm happy to know there is someone out there that enjoys this story as much as I do. You all have touched my heart. That was a great Christmas/ Birthday gift and I hope in the New Year you all will continue to enjoy more of my stories.

Disclaimer: My parents said they will buy me Dragonball/ Z/GT, as well as, the publishing rights to Alanis Morrisette's "Uninvited" and *Nsync's "Just the Two of Us". But then again, they are habitual liars.

"…" is spoken; *…* is thoughts; **** is telepathic conversation; #### is flashbacks; ><><>< is the song

FYI: Someone e-mailed me and said that I put Goku out of character in my stories. Well just to let that person know, I don't believe he is out of character. Goku may not be a very smart person but he wasn't a complete ditz like a lot of stories portray him as. Goku was an innocent character but he had to know about sex and relationships. Come on, he had two kids!!! I don't think ChiChi produced them on her own. No matter how strong willed she is!

Anyways, on with the story. Be sure to review!!!

Vegeta stood in the middle of his private gravity room and smirked as Goten slowly entered. He turned towards the console as he said to the younger man,

"Seal the door."

Goten silently obliged and proceeded to punch the access code to seal off the room. Once the voice module declared the door sealed, Vegeta set the gravity to 200 time the earth's gravity.

*The fool should be able to move freely at this level.*

Goten immediately felt the gravity push down on his body and frowned. He was expecting a much higher level than what he was experiencing. A small alarm went off in his head as he thought,

*Okay, this isn't the usual punishment. He usually set the gravity so high that I could barely move and proceeds to kick my ass but I could move pretty free in this. He's up to something and I don't like it one bit.*

"Um, Vegeta? Wha…" Goten's question was cut off by a foot slamming into his mouth. He flew into a wall and slid down to the floor with a thud. Goten watched in horror as he saw Vegeta walking towards him with an expression that mirror one he wore when Babidi took over his mind. The young Saiyajin asked as he wiped the trickle of blood away from his mouth,

"Couldn't you have waited until I turned around? Geez!" Vegeta growled,

"Did you wait until Bra had her guard up before you knocked her out?" He then threw a ki blast at the man's face. Goten phased out just before the blast made contact with him and reappeared behind the Saiyajin prince hoping to get a quick hit in. Vegeta predicted this move and elbowed him in the stomach. Goten lurched forward and gasped for air.

*Shit!!! He's not punishing me, he's trying to kill me!*

Vegeta didn't wait for the man to catch his breath as he slammed his fist into the small of his back. If Goten was all human, the hit would have paralyzed him but the only thing that happened was Goten slammed into the floor again really hard, causing a couple of the floor tiles to break under him. The man tasted blood in his mouth as he slowly rose from the floor. Vegeta stood directly in front of him with a smirk, but this wasn't his usual smug look. The expression the man wore sent another wave of chills down Goten's spine.

*Okay, that look there confirms it. He wants to kill me. *

Goten crouched down into his fighting stance and waited for Vegeta to attack again. Instead of attacking, the full Saiyajin growled to the man,

"So you are going to fight back. I thought you were implying you only fought women since you've yet to hit me." Goten frowned and said,

"You attacked me so suddenly, I wasn't really given a chance"

"You have a chance now, come at me now if you are man enough. Or you the coward I'm taking you as boy." Goten growled and thought to himself,

*If he's this angry about a fight, I would hate for him to what really happened. Well, I guess I'll have to deal with this.*

Vegeta crossed his arms and said,

"Well boy?" The younger man took a deep breath and charged at the man.

*Hopefully, I'll make it through this and get home to my emergency senzu.*

_______________________________________________________________

Gohan walked into his wife's campaign office decked out in his tuxedo. He plastered a warm smile on his face although he was furious. As he walked passed many of the female workers they smiled and blushed. He knew from previous experience not to stop and hold conversations with the women. The nice chatter usually led to the ladies propositioning him. Of course he'd simply decline but he figured why even put himself in a position like that when he could avoid it completely by not stopping to talk. He knew almost everyone thought he was younger than Videl, he didn't look a day over thirty although he was closer to forty-five.

*Despite how I old I look, it doesn't give these women the right to talk to a married man. What would their mothers think!!!*

As he entered his wife's office, his smile quickly turned into a scowl. Videl looked at him and asked as she kissed him,

"What has your pants in a bunch?" The man grumbled and said,

"Trunks Vegeta Briefs, that's who." She raised an eyebrow and said,

"What has he done this time?" Videl knew Gohan has been apprehensive about Trunks' friendship with their daughter since the GT trip. She had to admit she understood her husband's suspicions. She too has been a little troubled about the same. Trunks and Pan were unusually close for two people with a twelve year age difference amongst them but she has decided to dismiss it as a brother/ sister relationship. After all, Trunks did baby sit Pan along with his sister.

Gohan sat in a chair in front of Videl's desk and said,

"The bastard took her to buy a dress." The woman wrinkled her nose as she said,

"So. What's so bad about that? He always buys her stuff." She added in her thoughts, hoping Gohan wasn't paying attention,

*And that sort of bothers me. But I guess we're used to it since it's nothing truly personal.*

The man looked at his wife and said,

"He took her to Paris to buy a fucking dress Videl! What kind of friend takes you to another country for a dress if something isn't going on between the two of them?!?" Videl gasped and said breathlessly,

"Paris? Wow! What's the special occasion?"

"Your dinner and his theater's grand opening. Even thought they're not saying it, they're going on a date. A damn date!!! Our 18 year old daughter is going on a date with a 31 years old man!" Videl sighed and sat in her husband's lap and asked,

"Are you sure Gohan? It's not like they haven't hung out together before. I mean, it is weird to take her all the way to France for a dress, but at the same time we are talking about Trunks. He never does things normal, everything has to be extravagant with him." The man looked at his wife and moaned in frustration.

*Maybe I am overreacting. I just don't know when it comes to Trunks. On one hand, he's a family friend who I should trust with my daughter. On the other hand, he's a womanizing spoil rich kid who knows he can pull at my little girl's heart. Something about him just pokes at me the wrong way when it comes to Panny.*

"I don't know Videl, their friendship scares me. I just don't want him to hurt our daughter." Videl smiled and hugged her mate. She looked him in the eyes and said,

"I tell you what, when they come tonight why don't we have a nice civilized, non-combative talk with them, okay?" Gohan smiled at the love of his life and said,

"That's fine with me. But if he said something crazy, I'll have to…" Videl glared at him and growled,

"GOHAN?!?" The man smiled sheepishly and said,

"Okay." She then kissed him on the forehead and thought to herself,

*I just hope our worries will be proven wrong. Panny, as much as you like him, I don't think he's the one for you.*

Gohan heard his wife's thoughts this time and replied intuitively,*Likewise.*

________________________________________________ _______________

Bra opened her eyes as she felt the fluid drain from the regeneration tank. She stepped out of the apparatus and was over-taken by a dull pain in her stomach. She wondered if was she healed all the way until she heard Goten curse in her head. Her first instinct was to run to find him, but she forced herself to go to her room. Once she reached her room, she took a shower and changed her clothes, all the time still hearing Goten in her head. As she brushed her hair she yelled to the man,

***"Will you get the hell out of my head!"*** She then said out loud,

"It's bad enough I still feel around me." The young woman stopped fiddling with her hair out of frustration and went to lay on her bed. She closed her eyes and tried to think of how to block out Goten until they found a way to break the bond. She tossed in her bed and realized Goten was fighting someone and losing horribly. She sat up in the bed and wondered out loud,

"Did daddy find out? Oh great he's trying to kill Goten!"

She hopped off her bed and ran down to the gravity room. Sure enough, there was Vegeta pounding the living hell out of Goten. The woman went over to the viewer her mother installed and punched the access code to speak to her father.

"DADDY STOP!" Vegeta turned around and saw his daughter with a look of fear on her face. He growled and walked towards the viewer and yelled,

"Why should I? He knocked you unconscious!" The young princess looked passed her father to her new mate, who was wiping blood out of his eye and said,

"It wasn't his fault daddy. I told him to come at me with everything he had. He tried to convince me otherwise but I refused. If you're going to mad at someone, be mad at me." Vegeta looked back at the man who was looking directly at his little girl. He looked back at Bra and saw she was looking at Goten the same way.

*What the hell!?! Why are they looking at each other like that? Something's going on. But what, I don't know.*

Vegeta turned to Goten and said,

"Ten minutes in the regen tank then leave. You and I will talk later." Goten quickly stood and said sarcastically,

"Yes sir.", then he walked out of the room. Vegeta turned to ask Bra what was going on only to find she had shut off the viewer.*I'm going to find out what's going on. Why for some reason, do I feel Trunks in involved in this somehow.*

______________________________________________________________ _

Bra ran to catch up to Goten and said,

"Are you okay?" The man turned and said,

"My father knows." Bra stumbled against a wall and said,

"Oh great. Do you think he told anyone else? Like my parents?" Goten looked at the young lady and said,

"He said he didn't. I believe him." Bra sighed and asked,

"Do you think he will help us find a way to break this crap? I mean, without my parents finding out?" Goten laughed bitterly and said,

"You know Bra, it's funny. Not even six hours ago you were Miss Confident telling me, 'It would be between you and me. Nobody's going to find out'. Now that the shit has hit the fan you want to become a little girl and don't want daddy to know that you're a freak. Well, it's a little too late for that princess." Bra bit her bottom lip and said in a low growl,

"Hey! You fucking bit me! All I wanted was casual sex. One time, not lifetime, asshole!" Goten pushed Bra against a wall and growled,

"And who says I bit you first! You're the one who came pursuing me! You're the one who practically stuck your pussy in my face! And you fucking bit me first, little girl. Just as much as you hear and feel me, I hear and feel you. So you better be just as mad at yourself as your are with me." Bra rolled her eyes and began to rebuttal but Goten interrupted her by saying,

"Shut the hell up. I don't want to hear your voice right now. I'm going home." The man walked to the nearest window and flew towards his home. Bra watched him fly away with tears brimming her eyes. She was angry with the man but at the same time she knew he was right. As a tear ran down her eye she said,

"But you didn't even heal yourself."

_____________________________________________________________ __

Pan and Trunks landed back at the West Capital airport and quickly gathered their belongings and headed towards the man's limo. Once in the car, Pan said in a slightly panicked voice as she looked at her watch,

"You know we're going to be late right? I mean, I haven't done anything to my hair or figured out my make up and we only have two and a half hour before the dinner starts." The young woman groaned and said to herself,

"Daddy is not going to like this, not one bit." Trunks watched her chastise herself as if Gohan was speaking directly to her and leaned over to her and grabbed her hand. She turned to look at him only to find his face only a couple of inches away from hers. He looked in her eyes and said,

"Don't you think I have all that figured out? Panny, just relaxed and let me take care of you. We are not going to be that late if we are late at all. So stop worrying about what Gohan is going to say, okay?" Pan smiled and nodded in response.

"I should have known. You're my savior Trunks." She leaned her head over and placed it slightly on his shoulder. He looked over at her and smirked. Pan looked at him and felt something inside of her ignite as her breathing changed slightly. She raised her hand up to move a strand of hair out of his eyes and allowed her hand to trace the outline of his face. As she moved closer to him, Trunks heard her say mentally,

***"Kiss me."*** He lowered his head and sighed then pulled away. Pan watched him with utter confusion in her eyes as she asked in a winded tone,

"Um, Trunks? Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" The man looked out of his tinted window and mumbled,

"Nothing's wrong. You didn't do anything. It's just, never mind." Pan scooted over to him and placed her hand on his back.

"You could tell me." He glanced over at her and said,

"If I kiss you I might not want to stop. You deserve something better than a back seat rumble." Pan giggled and wrapped her arms around Trunks' body. She got on her knees and nuzzled her face in his hair. She then pressed her body flush against his back and said,

"Who said I didn't want a back seat rumble with you." She nipped his ear lobe and added,

"And who said I would want you to stop?" Trunks turned to look at her and was pulled into a passionate kiss. He quickly responded by turning and lowering her onto the car seat. Pan moaned against his lips and entwined her fingers in his hair. Trunks suddenly felt an aching need to be closer to the woman he's loved so long as he pressed his body against hers and deepened their kiss.

Pan's hands ventured down to Trunks' waist as she started to pull at the man's shirt in hopes to pull it off. Trunks felt her rough tugs and smiled against her lips. He lifted off of her and removed his shirt. He looked down at the woman and saw her face was flushed with desire. He smiled warmly at her and asked,

"Are you sure you want this? You know all you have to do is say stop and I will." She responded by unbuttoning his pants and massaging his manhood. He closed his eyes and moaned. She smirked and asked barely above a whisper,

"Does this answer your question?" She continued to kneed his jewels through his underwear with one hand and run her delicate hand down his chiseled abs with the other. She felt him grow under her touch as he leaned his head back and groaned out her name.

Pan smiled as she saw the effect she was having on the man, knowing this is something she has wanted to do for a long time. In the mist of her satisfaction, she felt a strong pair of hands clasps onto her hips as Trunks leaned down to kiss her again. She felt him massage her center and slide one hand up her side to her bosom. She closed her eyes and moaned against the man's lips. She continued her ministrations on him but found it harder to concentrate on her objective.

Trunks felt her writhe beneath him and smiled. As he felt her nipple harden into a little bud and her juices flow through her underwear, he had this instinctive urge to tear off her clothes and claim her savagely but willed himself to remain in control. He lifted the moist barrier out of his way and slid his fingers in her gentle valley.

Pan gasped and moved her hands to Trunks' tail spot then lightly ran her nails across it. Trunks sharply sucked in air as he experienced feelings he's never felt before. He stuck his finger deeper inside her and began thrusting in her. She quickly caught onto the rhythm of his thrusts and panted his name repeatedly. Soon Pan reached euphoria and she screamed out. Trunks kissed her to muffle her sweet cries but continued to massage her. Once she caught her bearings she looked at the man and said,

"I want you inside of me." Trunks smiled and began to kiss her softly. The salty taste of her sweat aroused him more than he ever thought he could be. He wanted her so badly that it was painful. As he pushed his pants down to free his aching member, the limo driver said over the two way speaker,

"Mr. Briefs, we are now at the manor sir. Will Miss Son need a ride home or will she be remaining in the presence of you and Miss Bra?" Trunks leaned his head against Pan's head and swore under his breath. He reached over the woman and said to the driver,

"Pan will be staying for a while. Thanks." He then looked down at the glistening beauty beneath him and said softly,

"How about we continue this inside." Pan smiled and said,

"How about later. We do have an agenda to keep." The man sighed and said as he lifted off of her,

"Yeah, that's right. Maybe some other time then." She lifted up and kissed Trunks softly but with full of passion and whispered,

"You can guarantee that Mr. Briefs."

Both Saiyajins enter the Briefs residence looking and smelling very assuming. Of course the first person they run into is none other than the Prince of Saiyajins. Both try to scurry up the stairs without speaking or attracting any attention to themselves but Vegeta had other ideas.

"Nice to see you Pan." Pan smiled innocently and said,

"Hi Veggie-sama!" and tried to continue up the stairs. Vegeta walked closer to her and Trunks and said,

"You look rather content today. Doesn't she Trunks." The man turned to look at his father and said,

"Um, yeah, I guess. Look dad, you do realize we only have about two hours to Videl's dinner party. We need to get dressed and you do too. So, um, see you in a bit." Trunks grabbed Pan's arm and continued up the stairs.

Vegeta watched the two run up the stairs and was actually surprised to see them go in different directions. He started up the stairs towards his room as he thought to himself.

*My son and Kakkorot's granddaughter. My blood and that idiot's blood. I should've known it was bound to happen. Well, it's out of my hands. Let her family deal with it. One thing, I don't understand, why would my princess and that fool Goten try to hide something out of their hands? Who knows. *

Well, this is a prelude to a very funny and interesting chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this one though. Oh yeah, due to overwhelming e-mails and reviews I will keep this on FF.net as well as my sight. Next update I will give you my site address. Happy New Year!!! PEACE!!! NaCoBe