Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ secrets ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Prologue

Bulma and Chi-Chi have been sent to a universal high school that is based on planet earth. It is based there because earth is in the middle of the universe and is the easiest place for alien nobility to send their children. Now these children could receive education in there home universe but it is considered better to send them to earth. This is because it gives the different planets kingdoms soon to be rulers a chance to interact before actually ruling.

Now Bulma and Chi-Chi are from the Cold kingdom and both are to take over the kingdoms of their fathers. Bulma's father is Frieza and Chi-Chi is Cooler so they are cousins. Their Icejin names are Frost (Chi-Chi) and Icicle (Bulma) though well on earth they will go by Bulma and Chi-Chi. Also everyone at the high school only knows them to be nobility not the crowned princess of their kingdoms because their kingdoms are not well liked.

Kakarott and Vegeta have also been sent to earth by their fathers Vegeta is the crowned prince and Kakarott is his royal guard (not that he needs one.) They are also good friends despite what Vegeta says. Now well they are on earth their true background is known so everyone knows Vegeta is a prince.

Last note the Saiyan kingdom and the Cold kingdom are the two most powerful in the universe and are always fighting each other to rule the universe. Though Frieza's and Coolers tactics are a little bit more ruthless then the saiyans due to there lack of honor, so they are slowly gaining the upper hand on the saiyans.

Alright, people I hope that is enough info for now I do not want to give away the story but be aware this description leaves out a lot. There are a lot of secrets being hidden by all 4 of these people and especially two of them.